PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE... Looking for a yellow Lab ??

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 05:42 AM
I got this dog from some people here in Havasu that could not keep her. She is 6 months old and is a great great dog, loves the water and gets along with my other dogs great. I just cant keep her and my other dogs too, so I need to find her a home. She is a pure breed yellow lab with papers and not spayed yet, she loves loves loves the water, throw the ball for hours in the water and she will keep coming back for more. trust me if I were able to keep her I would.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/QOKLBvfpj2yy0OIxFx2DZTMVHiL5TAkT0300.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/chyajump1.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/cheyanne3.JPG
Send me a message if your interested, and I will get back with you...

OGShocker
08-15-2007, 05:51 AM
We are looking for a female to buddy up with our lab.

King on the River
08-15-2007, 06:30 AM
that is what we are looking for. We have an 11yo purebread golden retreiver that could use a playmate, and a swimate.

OGShocker
08-15-2007, 06:32 AM
that is what we are looking for. We have an 11yo purebread golden retreiver that could use a playmate, and a swimate.
Back off!!!:D :D :D She's ours!;)

topless
08-15-2007, 06:52 AM
Don't give her to OGShocker, he's a bad dad and will give her too many treats. I on the other hand will only throw her a bone once a year, Let me have her.:D

OGShocker
08-15-2007, 06:56 AM
Don't give her to OGShocker, he's a bad dad and will give her too many treats. I on the other hand will only throw her a bone once a year, Let me have her.:D
Hey, "BAD MOTHER"!
You back off too! If you don't I will not come to your house to peek in your windows...:D

topless
08-15-2007, 07:01 AM
Hey, "BAD MOTHER"!
You back off too! If you don't I will not come to your house to peek in your windows...:DYou just try it. My starving kids and dog will attack you.:devil: :D

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 07:08 AM
Back off!!!:D :D :D She's ours!;)
He was the first to yell...
so he is gonna be Cheyanne's new daddy..
Im GONNA MISS her!!
Only had her for about 2 weeks but Ill have to say she is a smart smart dog, maybe she can teach OG how to stay away from the windows?
But wait?
Maybe I DO want to give her to topless, then I'll have a REASON to look thru her windows at night, I can just say Im checking on the puppy...
:idea: :idea:

topless
08-15-2007, 07:11 AM
Only had her for about 2 weeks but Ill have to say she is a smart smart dog, maybe she can teach OG how to stay away from the windows?
But wait?
Maybe I DO want to give her to topless, then I'll have a REASON to look thru her windows at night, I can just say Im checking on the puppy...
:idea: :idea:LOL...............I'm telling ya, he's going to spoil her and she'll never be the same. Pick me!!!!!:D

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 07:19 AM
LOL...............I'm telling ya, he's going to spoil her and she'll never be the same. Pick me!!!!!:D
sorry she cant be more spoiled then she is now.
breakfast in bed. then out for pottie, then for a swim. then an after swim doggy mint, then back to bed for a nap. the sleep till daddy (me) gets home, then dinner, and swimm with daddy, then more boneis-hoffs-rawhides-milkbone------ and then watch a movie, then off to pottie adn then back to the big fat huge bed daddy bought her......
Repeat daily....
So you think HE spoiles.... this is some of the reasons the wife wants me to find HER a home other then hers...
:idea:

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 07:20 AM
LOL...............I'm telling ya, he's going to spoil her and she'll never be the same. Pick me!!!!!:D
If I did pick you ...
It would be a long drive for me to just lookin the windows and you would have to leave a door unlocked so I could have a warm place to sleep before I went home. Hell YOU might not let me go after you see how I treat the puppy,........:sqeyes:

topless
08-15-2007, 07:31 AM
If I did pick you ...
It would be a long drive for me to just lookin the windows and you would have to leave a door unlocked so I could have a warm place to sleep before I went home. Hell YOU might not let me go after you see how I treat the puppy,........:sqeyes:
That dog needs me to teach her how to be a dog..............she seems a little like a human now. Just wait till she's all grown up and acting like a pitbull and shit. You'll be sorry. You bad parents never cease to amaze me.:mad: :eek: :D

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 07:42 AM
That dog needs me to teach her how to be a dog..............she seems a little like a human now. Just wait till she's all grown up and acting like a pitbull and shit. You'll be sorry. You bad parents never cease to amaze me.:mad: :eek: :D
I wont be sorry OG might be
so I take it your off the list then.....
:rolleyes:

topless
08-15-2007, 07:46 AM
I wont be sorry OG might be
so I take it your off the list then.....
:rolleyes:OK, but don't say I didn't warn you.:D

OGShocker
08-15-2007, 07:51 AM
He was the first to yell...
so he is gonna be Cheyanne's new daddy..
Im GONNA MISS her!!
But wait?
:idea: :idea:
For $5.00, topless will let you play with BOTH of her "puppies"....:D Then she'd have enough money to feed her kids for a month...:eek:

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 07:51 AM
OK, but don't say I didn't warn you.:D
I could not let you have her and treat her like a dog....
Wut are you thinking?
Throw her a bone once in a while?
How would you like it if I keept you outside and only threw YOU a BONE once in a while?:devil: :devil: :D :devil: :devil:

OGShocker
08-15-2007, 07:57 AM
I could not let you have her and treat her like a dog....
Wut are you thinking?
Throw her a bone once in a while?
How would you like it if I keept you outside and only threw YOU a BONE once in a while?:devil: :devil: :D :devil: :devil:
I think she would feel...... Satisfied!:D :D :D

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 08:05 AM
I think she would feel...... Satisfied!:D :D :D
yes she would... FEEL... satisfied~!~:)
Might even make her a nicer person :D

phebus
08-15-2007, 08:06 AM
OG will be bbq'ing steaks for the puppy.. I'm jealous. :D

topless
08-15-2007, 08:08 AM
yes she would... FEEL... satisfied~!~:)
Might even make her a nicer person :D
How much nicer do you want me to be? I was just trying to help you out.:confused:

OGShocker
08-15-2007, 08:08 AM
OG will be bbq'ing the puppy for steaks .. I'm jealous. :D
That's just WRONG!!! :D:D:D

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 08:11 AM
That's just WRONG!!! :D:D:D
ummmmm she does stand by me now when im at the bbq and she does get taste tests to help me tell if its done yet... she really likes carne asda.....

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 08:13 AM
How much nicer do you want me to be? I was just trying to help you out.:confused:
I want you to be a nicer person and not call my girl a dog..
she is a priness... matter of fact her name on the AKC papers are
Cheyanne desert princess...
so she issss a princess...
Just what do YOUR papers say on them??:) :)

topless
08-15-2007, 08:14 AM
I want you to be a nicer person and not call my girl a dog..
she is a priness... matter of fact her name on the AKC papers are
Cheyanne desert princess...
so she issss a princess...
Just what do YOUR papers say on them??:) :)Mutt.:D

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 08:17 AM
Mutt.:D
lol
I bet you have some princess in you...
just need to dig deep to find your roots..
and I dont mean your hair color
I know your a good girl
Now go lay by your dish and be quiet.........
JK.....:) :D

phebus
08-15-2007, 08:20 AM
Hey you two, get a kennel. :D

wildbillg
08-15-2007, 08:21 AM
nawh I perfer out in the open....

phebus
08-15-2007, 08:23 AM
nawh I perfer out in the open....
Doggie style. :)

wildbillg