PDA

View Full Version : ABC news would like to talk to witnesses of the Fountain incident

2Driver
08-15-2007, 10:00 AM
As promised I have been trying to get the news stations to run something. ABC news in PHX just called and wants to do a piece. I declined to be on camera because I am not the guy, but they would like to talk to a few that saw the incident occur or were involved.
They are also calling LE to get some more info so they can help in the effort to find the driver of the Fountain.
If you would like to be contacted by the reporter and help out please PM me with your name and number and I will get it to the reporter of ABC news here in PHX.
Hope someone steps up.

Phat Matt
08-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Beuller, Beuller

THOR
08-15-2007, 10:54 AM
This person/driver is in some big trouble.

OGShocker
08-15-2007, 11:10 AM
As promised I have been trying to get the news stations to run something. ABC news in PHX just called and wants to do a piece. I declined to be on camera because I am not the guy, but they would like to talk to a few that saw the incident occur or were involved.
They are also calling LE to get some more info so they can help in the effort to find the driver of the Fountain.
If you would like to be contacted by the reporter and help out please PM me with your name and number and I will get it to the reporter of ABC news here in PHX.
Hope someone steps up.
PM Third Alarm!

2Driver
08-15-2007, 11:21 AM
PM Third Alarm!
Done. I am afraid if no one ends up at least talking to the reporter they may not run the story.

RitcheyRch
08-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Glad to see the news wants to get involved with locating this POS.

ranskimmie
08-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi,
I'm the person along with my husband that found the jet ski floating after the accident. I DID NOT see the accident but was with the victoms son Dylan the entire afternoon and evening until his mother came to pick him up the the sheriffs station. I was in contact with the witnesses right after the accident and am trying like crazy to get their info. (phone #) Please hold tight, Im trying extra hard to help out.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-15-2007, 12:24 PM
Hope someone steps up.
Good work getting this rolling.
JM

2Driver
08-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Hi,
I'm the person along with my husband that found the jet ski floating after the accident. I DID NOT see the accident but was with the victoms son Dylan the entire afternoon and evening until his mother came to pick him up the the sheriffs station. I was in contact with the witnesses right after the accident and am trying like crazy to get their info. (phone #) Please hold tight, Im trying extra hard to help out.
Great, so far all I have for them is the head detectives name and number at the SB sheriff's station.

Quest4Fun
08-15-2007, 01:18 PM
If ABC picks up this story it would be a good time to introduce some reward money for information which could lead to an arrest. Money brings people out of the woodwork.

Big Warlock
08-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Hope someone steps up.
Excellent News!!! :)

Big Warlock
08-15-2007, 01:27 PM
Hi,
Thank you for your efforts. Thank you for spending time with Dylan, I am sure that meant alot to his family. Seems to be some controversy over what happened following the accident. Just one jetski? There is some controversy over the incident. I think one of the primary witnesses has been posting on here and would be willing to go on camera with his story.

Comfortably Numb
08-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Hi,
I was under the impression that the boys mother died in a car accident a year or so ago and has no faimly?

Havasu1986
08-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Thank you for your efforts. Thank you for spending time with Dylan, I am sure that meant alot to his family. Seems to be some controversy over what happened following the accident. Just one jetski? There is some controversy over the incident. I think one of the primary witnesses has been posting on here and would be willing to go on camera with his story.
In the other thread, they said that 2 different pontoon boats brought in 1 jet ski each.

Outnumbered
08-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Way to go. I hope this works out.

Big Warlock
08-15-2007, 01:48 PM
In the other thread, they said that 2 different pontoon boats brought in 1 jet ski each.
Can you point me to that thread? I missed it apparently. There is a news report published that reported one personal watercraft and that the father was driving and the son was a passenger. There is another report that they were on separate vessels. Just trying to clarify with someone who was involved in the rescue.

Havasu1986
08-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Can you point me to that thread? I missed it apparently. There is a news report published that reported one personal watercraft and that the father was driving and the son was a passenger. There is another report that they were on separate vessels. Just trying to clarify with someone who was involved in the rescue.
Post #1 in the True Story thread started by the off duty fireman. ;)

Big Warlock
08-15-2007, 01:54 PM
Post #1 in the True Story thread started by the off duty fireman. ;)
You're funny!!! LOL :D

Sanger D
08-15-2007, 03:18 PM
so his mother is ALIVE????:idea: It was posted that he had NO living relitives, I hope that they were wrong:) :) :) If his mother is still alive ,thats awesome!!!hope the young man is doin OK.

Big Warlock
08-15-2007, 03:36 PM
so his mother is ALIVE????:idea: It was posted that he had NO living relitives, I hope that they were wrong:) :) :) If his mother is still alive ,thats awesome!!!hope the young man is doin OK.
Yes, to everyone's relief he has a family!! Much of the information passed around apparently was not true. Just bad information passed on by board members.

Big Warlock
08-15-2007, 04:05 PM
bump

CAHotRodBoy
08-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Hope the news can get the guy caught. Just hope it doesn't turn into a typical media anti-performance boat piece.

topless
08-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Yes, to everyone's relief he has a family!! Much of the information passed around apparently was not true. Just bad information passed on TO board members WHO DID THEIR BEST TO PASS IT ON TO THE REST OF US.
There, I fixed it for you.

topless
08-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Yes, to everyone's relief he has a family!! Much of the information passed around apparently was not true. Just bad information passed on by board members.He only passed on what was told to him. You need to quit acting like he is trying to twist the story because from what I have read here, he was and is just trying to help. You for some reason seem to think that if it is not written in the Bible, it's not true. I'm just thankful he was there and could help. My deepest sympathy and prayers go out to not just the family but for all the brave and couragous people who helped. God bless all of you.