PDA

View Full Version : I found the fountain

vee-driven
08-15-2007, 12:48 PM
drinks at am/pm to be quite tasty ;)

THOR
08-15-2007, 01:21 PM
I have found that jokes regarding a death to be very tasteless and dont help the investigation process at all.

OverKill
08-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Way to go there vee driven. Not very funny at all. Now let this thread fall to the final chapters of this forum.

Shreve "T"
08-15-2007, 01:25 PM
"DUDE" What were you thinking by posting a joke like this....::( :( :( :(

shippingguy
08-15-2007, 01:28 PM
"DUDE" What were you thinking by posting a joke like this....::( :( :( :(
He was not "THINKING":eek:

stoker22405
08-15-2007, 01:52 PM
What a Tool

Jetdriver
08-15-2007, 01:54 PM
sure its not a laughing matter, but jesus guys the guy was trying to lighten the mood in here a bit. Vee, I see where you are coming from and I thought it was funny! Everyone take a ****ing pill already!

MudPumper
08-15-2007, 01:55 PM
I laughed out loud. And I'll do it again..........:D :D :D

phebus
08-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Now, you need to find the "Edit-delete" button.

Screemy1
08-15-2007, 02:17 PM
is everybody kidding???? I thought it was funny, and I didn't think for a minute with it's title it was true..... a joke is just that, a joke..... something that lightens sheot up..... I am not going to beat myself up and be sad, and refuse to snicker at joke just because somebody died.... people die every day, from all kinds of more tragic events.... just not highlighted here.... and I for one do find the fountain drinks from am pm good, it is hot out here.......

Sleek-Jet
08-15-2007, 02:19 PM
is everybody kidding???? I thought it was funny, and I didn't think for a minute with it's title it was true..... a joke is just that, a joke..... something that lightens sheot up..... I am not going to beat myself up and be sad, and refuse to snicker at joke just because somebody died.... people die every day, from all kinds of more tragic events.... just not highlighted here.... and I for one do find the fountain drinks from am pm good, it is hot out here.......
Everyone's sense of humor has been removed... :)

squirt'nmyload
08-15-2007, 02:20 PM
i guess you can't really say that this thread was in poor taste :D :D
i prefer QT refreshments myself :)

Sleeper CP
08-15-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm still trying to get over the fact that I'm stupid, but I think you call that "Levity".
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ HP safely used since 1992:D

Havasu1986
08-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Was the am/pm in Fountain Valley. ;)

vee-driven
08-15-2007, 02:27 PM
sure its not a laughing matter, but jesus guys the guy was trying to lighten the mood in here a bit. Vee, I see where you are coming from and I thought it was funny! Everyone take a ****ing pill already!
I wasn't trying to be an ass hole just lightening the mood and at the time it was a little funny but i can see how the, wound up tight misery loves company crowd can take it the wrong way. I hate hearing of people dying when their out having fun and i definetlly feel bad for the boy who now has nothing, espicially since i have lost friends on blood alley AKA the whole damn colorado river.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-15-2007, 02:30 PM
I was thinking I am a really bad human being because I saw the humor in this thread. Glad to see I am not alone.:)
May be in slight bad taste but it made me giggle. ;) Doesn't mean I am any less saddened by the someone losing their life and someone losing that dad.

shrek
08-15-2007, 02:32 PM
I wasn't trying to be an ass hole just lightening the mood and at the time it was a little funny but i can see how the, wound up tight misery loves company crowd can take it the wrong way. I hate hearing of people dying when their out having fun and i definetlly feel bad for the boy who now has nothing, espicially since i have lost friends on blood alley AKA the whole damn colorado river.
There is no other way to take it........you are making a joke about a serious thread that is trying to locate a boat that was used to kill somebody.
Sir, I dont think you have to try to be and a$$hole......I am sure it comes naturally.
Does this board even have moderators?
Shrek

vee-driven
08-15-2007, 02:34 PM
We are all going to hell!

vee-driven
08-15-2007, 02:36 PM
There is no other way to take it........you are making a joke about a serious thread that is trying to locate a boat that was used to kill somebody.
Sir, I dont think you have to try to be and a$$hole......I am sure it comes naturally.
Shrek
And i hope they find the POS and the boat and you can thank me for reminding you to keep your eyes peeled for the fountain.

HemiDude
08-15-2007, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs. Bordsmnj;2733630]I was thinking I am a really bad human being because I saw the humor in this thread. Glad to see I am not alone.:)
Geez, I was thinking the same thing...
You know it's not a lot different from Leno or Letterman making jokes about the Iraq war--they dont joke about our soldiers dying, but they do joke about the enemy and their marterer's dying. In this case the "Fountain" is the enemy....:)

Screemy1
08-15-2007, 02:40 PM
Shrek
if it did have moderators, your avatar would be gone.... subjecting a dog to drinking beer when there is dogs being killed in shelters everyday..... can somebody notify animal rights..... as for naturally being an A hole.... your damb skippy.... rather be me then an a$$ like you that takes everything so serious..... that is except animal rights.....:idea: :D :D :idea: :eek:

HemiDude
08-15-2007, 02:47 PM
if it did have moderators, your avatar would be gone.... subjecting a dog to drinking beer when there is dogs being killed in shelters everyday..... can somebody notify animal rights..... as for naturally being an A hole.... your damb skippy.... rather be me then an a$$ like you that takes everything so serious..... that is except animal rights.....:idea: :D :D :idea: :eek:
:idea:

HemiDude
08-15-2007, 02:50 PM
:idea: :hammer2: :argue: :boxingguy

ekbearly
08-15-2007, 02:55 PM
I laughed out loud. I agree that this was funny. Some of us deal with tragedy with humor.

OverKill
08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Vee Driven
For all have sinned and fall short to the glory of GOD. So there for I forgive you. No lets find this person.

Sleeper CP
08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Sir, I dont think you have to try to be and a$$hole......I am sure it comes naturally.Does this board even have moderators?
Shrek
That's a tad harsh. Once again it's called "levity" get a dictionary ,would ya.:mad:
And anyway, V gets extra credit points from me just for his Avatar. Take the beer away from your dog and have a cold one.
Sleeper

INI
08-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Now that is exactly what i was thinking....And you call yourself a good human..

shrek
08-15-2007, 08:50 PM
Now that was a funny post........maybe he just needs to learn what is funny.
BTW..........I did not feed the dog the beer, nor take the picture, and the bottle was empty.
Shrek

stoker22405
08-15-2007, 09:06 PM
And i hope they find the POS and the boat and you can thank me for reminding you to keep your eyes peeled for the fountain.
Is this another "Joke"...?

Overtime
08-15-2007, 09:27 PM
You got to be kidding me that there are so many of you that think this is funny. There is a 9 year old kid in a strange foster home, that has had his world turned upside down and is probably more scared than you could imagine but hey you got a good laugh out of it good for you....

Havasu1986
08-15-2007, 09:32 PM
You got to be kidding me that there are so many of you that think this is funny. There is a 9 year old kid in a strange foster home, that has had his world turned upside down and is probably more scared than you could imagine but hey you got a good laugh out of it good for you....
The 9 year old Dylan is safe and back with his mother. Keep reading the other threads. :)

Sleeper CP
08-15-2007, 09:38 PM
The 9 year old Dylan is safe and back with his mother. Keep reading the other threads. :)
Took the words right out of my mouth.
BTW I never said it was funny I said it was levity, just for the record.
Sleeper

PaknAir
08-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Almost as stupid as this thread. Almost, but not quite.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160817

Jordy
08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
Almost as stupid as this thread. Almost, but not quite.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160817
Thanks for noticing the intended level of stupidity in that thread, just as I had intended. With all the bullshit, speculation, and rumors, not to mention the people who read one or two posts and know it all, much like the mention of the 9 yr old orphan in this thread, I figured it was time for more stupidity regarding the same topic. ;) :D
Oh, and I did find this thread rather amusing as well. :D

PaknAir
08-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Thanks for noticing the intended level of stupidity in that thread, just as I had intended. With all the bullshit, speculation, and rumors, not to mention the people who read one or two posts and know it all, much like the mention of the 9 yr old orphan in this thread, I figured it was time for more stupidity regarding the same topic. ;) :D
This place could use a little more laughter and stupidity (if that is possible) about now.:D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Oh My

RiverToysJas
08-15-2007, 10:53 PM
HEY! This is serious!!! .....Now, was the fountain you found damaged at all? :confused:

MudPumper
08-16-2007, 12:11 AM
I must apologize......I read the original post again and again I laughed out loud. :D I'm amazed at how much some of you have your panties in a wad. :idea:

RUCAV
08-16-2007, 12:18 AM
I have found that jokes regarding a death to be very tasteless and dont help the investigation process at all.
Ya hit the nail right on the head. Time and place for everything. Wrong time, wrong place.

seanv
08-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Vee Driven
For all have sinned and fall short to the glory of GOD. So there for I forgive you. No lets find this person.
hey there super christian.... think god has a sense of humor? lighten the hell up. this guy posted a light joke. it did 2 things here. 1- keeps this topic on top and 2- tried to lighten up the mood here.
vee-- good one man!
i laughed when i got my buster today...:D

seanv
08-16-2007, 07:08 AM
wow jordy :notam: :D

Sleek-Jet
08-16-2007, 07:57 AM
Vee Driven
Romans 3:23... am I right?? It's the only thing I remember from Sunday school...

vee-driven
08-16-2007, 09:37 AM
So has ***boat.com ever cracked a case or just a case of beer.

Squeezing Spectra
08-16-2007, 09:42 AM
So has ***boat.com ever cracked a case or just a case of beer.
Now that was funny :D

08-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Damn WTF mello out

1stepcloser
08-16-2007, 10:06 AM
HEY! This is serious!!! .....Now, was the fountain you found damaged at all? :confused:
Now that is funny! :D

WYRD
08-16-2007, 10:40 AM
Jesus you would think that Fountain was a "F" word (oh wait it is:D )
I found it funny and think people just need to lighten up a little bit:)
WYRD

Racey
08-16-2007, 11:07 AM
I laughed out loud! you are a son of a biatch though :D still it was damn funny
at least we're all going to hell together

warlock
08-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Booooooooo!!!:d

vee-driven
08-16-2007, 11:32 AM
I laughed out loud! you are a son of a biatch though :D still it was damn funny
at least we're all going to hell together
hey, you callen my mom a biatch? you gonna have a big problem. lol

WYRD
08-16-2007, 11:34 AM
hey, you callen my mom a biatch? you gonna have a big problem. lol
no he is calling you Dad one:eek: :D

Racey
08-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Hahahaha, that's a good one! :D :)

OverKill
08-16-2007, 11:46 AM
hey there super christian.... think god has a sense of humor? lighten the hell up. this guy posted a light joke. it did 2 things here. 1- keeps this topic on top and 2- tried to lighten up the mood here.
vee-- good one man!
i laughed when i got my buster today...:D
WOW Im not worthy of your judgment almighty one. Ya it sure kept it on top alright, just what I want to open up to after a life was taken. So keep in mined when I pass away Im sure you will be the first to crack a light joke and have a sense of humor about it. I guess everyone has there view of things don't they??:idea:
OverKill

Jordy
08-16-2007, 03:43 PM
So keep in mined when I pass away Im sure you will be the first to crack a light joke and have a sense of humor about it.
I suppose it all depends how you go out...
Electrocuted? SHOCKING!!! :eek:
Chopped up in a wood chipper??? Man, we're all torn up too. :D
Run down on an ice rink by a stolen zamboni??? Wow, that's cold. ;)
Parachute didn't open??? Gee, that news really flattened my day... :D :D :D

vee-driven
08-16-2007, 10:45 PM
hahahah, youll never be half the man your mom is, lol.