PDA

View Full Version : Blower info

FLEA DIDDY
02-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Hey guys long time no post, been real busy, just moved from Texas to Gilbert Az, I need some info on a blower setup for a 460, who sales them, I seem to only be able to find setups for chevys. Also is there any good recommendations for engine machine shops in the Phoenix area. Thanx

blown428fe
02-21-2006, 07:25 PM
http://www.blowerdriveservice.com/

BLOWN BBF
02-21-2006, 07:27 PM
I'm in the same boat as you. My neighbor is a retired machinest, he helped me build 460 blower moter. It's on the stand waiting to be compleated from the manifold up. BDS is one of the few that I have found that makes blowers for Fords. But they do it all and have it all !!

FLEA DIDDY
02-21-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm in the same boat as you. My neighbor is a retired machinest, he helped me build 460 blower moter. It's on the stand waiting to be compleated from the manifold up. BDS is one of the few that I have found that makes blowers for Fords. But they do it all and have it all !!I think I have been to there site, Don't really remember though, kinda wanting someone local, I hate putting that kinda cash out into internet space you know, thanx for the heads up.

soupersonic
02-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Try Dave over at East Valley Performane Marine 480-983-8857

FLEA DIDDY
02-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Try Dave over at East Valley Performane Marine 480-983-8857Thanx for the heads up, I'll give them a shout.

gregr1971
02-21-2006, 08:27 PM
whats up flea, hows the sleek coming along, as far as the blower goes, blue thunder makes a nice manifold, or www.dyersblowers.com , that shit is pretty exspensive for a ford.

sdba069
02-21-2006, 09:09 PM
I just sold a complete BDS 8-71 kit for a 460, regular old Ford head deal. I got it for a customer in Denver just about the same time he got hit with divorce papers. I kept it for 6 months for him but he was scared to do anything with it. I advertised it one day on Racing junk and sold it to another guy in Denver. It was a polished Stage II kit with 8 MM drive and 1 accessory. I sold it for around $4500. I sell that same kit for a BBC for $1000 less. You can find them for a little less money, but watch those special deals, sometimes you get what you pay for.

FLEA DIDDY
02-21-2006, 10:31 PM
whats up flea, hows the sleek coming along, as far as the blower goes, blue thunder makes a nice manifold, or www.dyersblowers.com , that shit is pretty exspensive for a ford.Sup greg how you doin? Got another boat yet? Man Progress has been slow, it's stripped down and I have one side capped (no rubrail) Bought a sand blasting setup and have all the parts sandblasted just need to get my garage setup so I can paint them. I'm going to get the boat from storage tomorrow and get the otherside capped and flip it so I can work the bottom. Other than that same sh!t different day. Just moved to Az that's about it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-22-2006, 08:07 AM
Hey flea, glad to have you aboard:) call 480-967-5990 and ask for billy. The company is call RPM engine developement. THey do bitchin work! They do all of my work. Let me know if you have any q's or need anything;)

FLEA DIDDY
02-22-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey flea, glad to have you aboard:) call 480-967-5990 and ask for billy. The company is call RPM engine developement. THey do bitchin work! They do all of my work. Let me know if you have any q's or need anything;)
39610-4 396 will do

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-22-2006, 12:59 PM
Yo flea, now ya get ta hang wit tha eastside crew:D your gonna like saguaro lake;)

gregr1971
02-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Sup greg how you doin? Got another boat yet? Man Progress has been slow, it's stripped down and I have one side capped (no rubrail) Bought a sand blasting setup and have all the parts sandblasted just need to get my garage setup so I can paint them. I'm going to get the boat from storage tomorrow and get the otherside capped and flip it so I can work the bottom. Other than that same sh!t different day. Just moved to Az that's about it., glad to see you haven't given up on it, how did it run on the mayden voyage? yea,i finally bought a boat, a 20' ski centurion, and as my luck goes, it has a damn ford 351w in it. BUT thats not the bad part, the damn engine spins in a reverse rotation, so no hopping up the hp on this thing, but anyways, will be moving out west also, (june 2006), denver,co. area. any good places to boat up there? hot spots? any ways keep me up on the progress of the old girl.

FLEA DIDDY
02-22-2006, 08:22 PM
, glad to see you haven't given up on it, how did it run on the mayden voyage? yea,i finally bought a boat, a 20' ski centurion, and as my luck goes, it has a damn ford 351w in it. BUT thats not the bad part, the damn engine spins in a reverse rotation, so no hopping up the hp on this thing, but anyways, will be moving out west also, (june 2006), denver,co. area. any good places to boat up there? hot spots? any ways keep me up on the progress of the old girl.10-4 will do, Man out west is the place to be, This was the best thing I could have done for the family and me. I wish I would have done it sooner. The boat ran like a champ I was really pleased. thanx for a good deal bro.

FLEA DIDDY
02-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Yo flea, now ya get ta hang wit tha eastside crew:D your gonna like saguaro lake;)Man if I ever get my tuna boat going again, I'll be all over the place, lol

FILUCKY
02-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Hey Flea, blowers are great looking and do make some power in lake trim but for the money you could run a A460 setup that will make more power on a single four setup N/A. And yes it really pisses off the blower boys to get stompped by a little N/A motor. And down the road you can top off the A460 heads with a blower and make stupid power! :)