Yes I know worthless without pics yada yada yada

uLtRADeNniS
08-16-2007, 03:02 PM
Just put the new sticker on the truck and it looks trick:D
Yes I know worthless without pics yada yada yada
Id go snap some of mine but its too hot outside. :D

ultra27jay
08-16-2007, 03:28 PM
I THINK IM MISSING SOMETHING I GOT MY TWO STICKERS IN THE MAIL AND THEY ARE NOT CHROME AT ALL THEY ARE SILVER, FOR $86.00 I THINK THATS PRETTY PRICEY...DID ANYONE ELSE GET THE SAME AS ME OR DID ULTRA PULL A FAST ON ON ME. I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA BE LIKE THE MAGIC CHROME. IF ANYONE CARES PLEASE FILL ME IN........THANKS :idea:

KineticoH20
08-16-2007, 03:35 PM
I THINK IM MISSING SOMETHING I GOT MY TWO STICKERS IN THE MAIL AND THEY ARE NOT CHROME AT ALL THEY ARE SILVER, FOR $86.00 I THINK THATS PRETTY PRICEY...DID ANYONE ELSE GET THE SAME AS ME OR DID ULTRA PULL A FAST ON ON ME. I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA BE LIKE THE MAGIC CHROME. IF ANYONE CARES PLEASE FILL ME IN........THANKS :idea:
I thought the same thing, they are silver but still look good, but deffinatley not chrome as advertized:eek:

ultra27jay
08-16-2007, 03:42 PM
I thought the same thing, they are silver but still look good, but deffinatley not chrome as advertized:eek:
yea i bought 2 and they cost me 86.00 with shipping. i would prefer chrome. not silver they should have listed these as silver/grey but no chrome. order at will......

LAFD
08-16-2007, 03:46 PM
holy hell 86 dollars for some stickers. damn. :eek:

Strippoker
08-16-2007, 03:47 PM
If anyone doesnt want them and hasn't used them already feel free to send them back and we can hook you back up with the other chrome style. We had just used a new place to have these done.
Also note we didn't post the thread to order.

KineticoH20
08-16-2007, 03:53 PM
If anyone doesnt want them and hasn't used them already feel free to send them back and we can hook you back up with the other chrome style. We had just used a new place to have these done.
Also note we didn't post the thread to order.
Are you saying those of us who paid 40+ for the ones we got are the wrong quality? If they are not what you ordered i'll strip them off or i'll live with these, but they are not chrome.

uLtRADeNniS
08-16-2007, 03:54 PM
yea i bought 2 and they cost me 86.00 with shipping. i would prefer chrome. not silver they should have listed these as silver/grey but no chrome. order at will......
I agree.. I was told they would be Chrome. I specifically told Jason over the phone and through email that I wanted Chrome. I also wanted it to say Ultra Custom Boats..Not just Ultra
I figure since it took me two months to get it I'll just stick with it. Besides, I still think it looks cool.
Heres what mine looked like.. Used my Treo to take the pic..not the greatest quality.. My sticker is also textured.. Like a 3D look. I bet thats why they where so much$$...again not what I expected
http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/22953/2004577250686048165_rs.jpg

ultra27jay
08-16-2007, 04:09 PM
dude u are right!!!! they do look good on your truck in the right light and with a full moon they almost look chrome........

ULTRA28
08-16-2007, 04:59 PM
I'll buy them back if anybody doesn't want them. The quality is first rate, I'm not sure why this new company doesn't offer the chrome ones. FYI, we sell these for what we pay for them, if anyone can find them for me cheaper, I will be more than happy to try another company. Regular Ultra stickers are still free as always.

jbtrailerjim
08-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Thats a cool looking sticker but I still don't think it's $40 cool. :supp: Maybe I'm just a cheap phuck. ;)
I'm guessing it is the "3-D" effect those stickers have is what makes them so expensive because I have a graphics guy that makes up my vinyl decals for my business and they don't cost anywhere near that much for a decal of that size.

uLtRADeNniS
08-16-2007, 05:42 PM
I'll buy them back if anybody doesn't want them. The quality is first rate, I'm not sure why this new company doesn't offer the chrome ones. FYI, we sell these for what we pay for them, if anyone can find them for me cheaper, I will be more than happy to try another company. Regular Ultra stickers are still free as always.
I wanted a few regular white ones for my boat. Was told they are $16 a piece.:confused:
If they are really free I would like 2 please.

ULTRA28
08-16-2007, 07:38 PM
I wanted a few regular white ones for my boat. Was told they are $16 a piece.:confused:
If they are really free I would like 2 please.
Who told you that? They are free. We were out of them for a while, but I'm sure we have them now.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-16-2007, 09:02 PM
I agree.. I was told they would be Chrome. I specifically told Jason over the phone and through email that I wanted Chrome. I also wanted it to say Ultra Custom Boats..Not just Ultra
I figure since it took me two months to get it I'll just stick with it. Besides, I still think it looks cool.
Heres what mine looked like.. Used my Treo to take the pic..not the greatest quality.. My sticker is also textured.. Like a 3D look. I bet thats why they where so much$$...again not what I expected
http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/22953/2004577250686048165_rs.jpg
Dennis,
I have the same Ultra logo on my truck. I really like the look

Ultracrazy
08-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Who told you that? They are free. We were out of them for a while, but I'm sure we have them now.
:eek: :idea:

uLtRADeNniS
08-17-2007, 03:33 AM
The gal that called me to collect my payment. Don't recall her name. I will call and request some later today.
Thanks John

THOR
08-17-2007, 06:48 AM
Is Holly not there anymore? She always hooked me up with the stickers, etc.
BTW, I need a couple of white ones.

Johnwithjm
08-17-2007, 07:19 AM
BTW, I need a couple of white ones.Holly is no longer with the company.

shippingguy
08-17-2007, 08:10 AM
BTW, I need a couple of white ones.
Holly is semi retired now hanging at home with me while I work:)
Mike

yopengo
08-17-2007, 08:37 AM
As a former Ultra owner and now a billet boat caption :eek: ...can I order some stickers for the tri-toon? I would gladly pay… :D

sigepmock
08-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Holly is semi retired now hanging at home with me while I work:)
Mike
It's about time you started pulling your own weight :D :D
Is this thread seriously about stickers???:( :D :D

shippingguy
08-17-2007, 12:44 PM
It's about time you started pulling your own weight :D :D
Is this thread seriously about stickers???:( :D :D
I know I needed to take a step forward and start working instead of her brinig in all the $$$:) :D

voodoomedman
08-17-2007, 02:53 PM
I know I needed to take a step forward and start working instead of her brinig in all the $$$:) :D
Problem is you don't get paid for posting on ***boat! :eek: :D

uLtRADeNniS
08-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Life's a b*tch aint it? :D
When you headed back up to the river?..I'll be up next weekend.

shippingguy
08-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Problem is you don't get paid for posting on ***boat! :eek: :D
I do get paid to be on the computer so in a way I do get paid to post:D

shippingguy
08-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Life's a b*tch aint it? :D
When you headed back up to the river?..I'll be up next weekend.
We may go up next weekend, but most likely not till Labor Day. We will be hanging at Park Moabi the whole weekend.
Mike

uLtRADeNniS
08-17-2007, 11:55 PM
We may go up next weekend, but most likely not till Labor Day. We will be hanging at Park Moabi the whole weekend.
Mike
Ill be around Moabi or Topac.

shippingguy
08-18-2007, 06:02 AM
Ill be around Moabi or Topac.
Sounds good. Maybe we will get a chance to hang this time. There should be about 4-5 27's together at Moabi.
Mike