PDA

View Full Version : On another note, what a great weekend in Havi

nodigg
08-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Met some new peeps, LAP2 nice hanging with you at the Trident review site.:D First time I/we had seen a Trident up close and personal. Thanks for the tour, A????, can't remember her name right now. Met 2forceful at the Sandbar, sold a couple of Wildcats on Sunday, Passed an E-ticket at speed :D. Got to see Glengie for a few minutes and saw Scream loading up. Great weather and another great weekend in Havi! Dang the water is warm down south now though!

Mrs.Racer277
08-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Weekend???? Ummm today is only Thursday :)
Of course this coming from a guy that has trucks working on Sunday evening :)

nodigg
08-16-2007, 05:12 PM
Weekend???? Ummm today is only Thursday :)
Of course this coming from a guy that has trucks working on Sunday evening :)
So I'm a little slow waking up after a hard weekend!:)
Wait, did one of my guys near miss you?:idea:

nodigg
08-16-2007, 05:16 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/boating_07_065.jpg
James (my son) is fresh back from 5 weeks in Europe and anxious to get back in the swing of things.....:D He met some nice girls Saturday.

Mrs.Racer277
08-16-2007, 05:18 PM
So I'm a little slow waking up after a hard weekend!:)
Wait, did one of my guys near miss you?:idea:
LOL
Not at all, they both were in their lanes.:) Looked like they were heading back to the office.

nodigg
08-16-2007, 05:19 PM
LOL
Not at all, they both were in their lanes.:) Looked like they were heading back to the office.
If it was Sunday, they BEST be on the road, LOADED, Hammer Down, outbound!

Mrs.Racer277
08-16-2007, 05:22 PM
If it was Sunday, they BEST be on the road, LOADED, Hammer Down, outbound!
Ummm ok maybe they were heading OUT :D

hot_diggity_dog
08-16-2007, 05:22 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/boating_07_065.jpg
James (my son) is fresh back from 5 weeks in Europe and anxious to get back in the swing of things.....:D He met some nice girls Saturday.
Rick good to see ya a gain even though I went right by you in the marina;) :sqeyes:
How old is the boy?
HDD

nodigg
08-16-2007, 05:26 PM
Rick good to see ya a gain even though I went right by you in the marina;) :sqeyes:
How old is the boy?
HDD
I still can't figure out who the tall skinny dude was driving your boat.:D
James is 18. Heading for San Fran State next week. He wanted to know who the young one was on your boat. He wanted you guys to come up to Steamboat with us but we lost sight of you. Then when we saw you again he was all pumped up from racing boats and wanted to go again. So who is she?

hot_diggity_dog
08-16-2007, 05:29 PM
I still can't figure out who the tall skinny dude was driving your boat.:D
James is 18. Heading for San Fran State next week. He wanted to know who the young one was on your boat. He wanted you guys to come up to Steamboat with us but we lost sight of you. Then when we saw you again he was all pumped up from racing boats and wanted to go again. So who is she?
She is Sarah the Hottie our adopted "ex next door neighbor" daughter.
She thought he was too young LOL as in 16
She's 18
HDD

nodigg
08-16-2007, 05:35 PM
She is Sarah the Hottie our adopted "ex next door neighbor" daughter.
She thought he was too young LOL as in 16
She's 18
HDD
UH-OH! He's gonna be BUMMED when I tell him!

nodigg
08-16-2007, 05:37 PM
So I had a friend of Throttle's on my boat too I just found out. Cameron, do you know Dave from the Placentia station?

hot_diggity_dog
08-16-2007, 05:38 PM
UH-OH! He's gonna be BUMMED when I tell him!
Rcik I think we blew it, now were going to have to get them back out on the Lake again.:idea: :) :)
She's off to college soon too and is one smart chickie. wants to graduate in 4yrs
HDD

nodigg
08-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Rcik I think we blew it, now were going to have to get them back out on the Lake again.:idea: :) :)
She's off to college soon too and is one smart chickie. wants to graduate in 4yrs
HDD
DAMMIT, they woulda had a good time together too. Where is she off to?

hot_diggity_dog
08-16-2007, 05:44 PM
DAMMIT, they woulda had a good time together too. Where is she off to?
Staying local and finishing at San Diego State:eek:
I had a lot of people asking about that skinny guy driving my boat.;) :D
HDD:D

Froggystyle
08-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Met some new peeps, LAP2 nice hanging with you at the Trident review site.:D First time I/we had seen a Trident up close and personal. Thanks for the tour, A????, can't remember her name right now.
Arlene and Robert... Great folks! :D

phebus
08-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Arlene and Robert... Great folks! :D
Great folks, and they are on the water a lot in their Trident. Looks good, and it should sell some boats, as they are very proud of the boat, and very willing to show it off.

2forcefull
08-17-2007, 10:44 AM
Met some new peeps, LAP2 nice hanging with you at the Trident review site.:D First time I/we had seen a Trident up close and personal. Thanks for the tour, A????, can't remember her name right now. Met 2forceful at the Sandbar, sold a couple of Wildcats on Sunday, Passed an E-ticket at speed :D. Got to see Glengie for a few minutes and saw Scream loading up. Great weather and another great weekend in Havi! Dang the water is warm down south now though!
so you're work'n for cheetah?

2forcefull
08-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Great folks, and they are on the water a lot in their Trident. Looks good, and it should sell some boats, as they are very proud of the boat, and very willing to show it off.
whats up rick, didn't see ya
we're headed your way, this is your only warning

nodigg
08-17-2007, 05:23 PM
so you're work'n for cheetah?
So far, Cheetah is working for me.