PDA

View Full Version : Fountain Boat Found?????

Havasu Luvr
08-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Un-confirmed reports are coming in. Can any one confirm this?
They found out that the driver of the boat that killed the 40 year old father, was found trying to load his boat at Crazy Horse in Lake Havasu City, AZ. He apparently launched his boat from Topock Marina all week long and fleeing the scene by driving all the way to Havasu. A helicopter caught up with him at Crazy horse.

MudPumper
08-16-2007, 07:10 PM
Where are these unconfirmed reports coming from??

Boatcop
08-16-2007, 07:11 PM
What's your source? This is the first I've heard about it.
Please. Let's not get the rumor mill going without any credible confirmation.

Havasu Luvr
08-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Where are these unconfirmed reports coming from??
From close friends in LHC, smae ones that told me about HTM being sold and every else said I was full of sh*t:jawdrop:

Havasu Luvr
08-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Fock Rumor Mills, I was told and just want to know if any one else heard anything....... Sh*t! ! ! You peeps can get really ANAL ! ! !:mad:
By "CREDIBLE CONFIRMATION" do you mean Official statement from the investigative agency?

Boatcop
08-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Fock Rumor Mills, I was told and just want to know if any one else heard anything....... Sh*t! ! ! You peeps can get really ANAL ! ! !:mad:
Not getting anal. Just don't want anyone to relax their lookout, based on "un-confirmed reports".

Big Kahunaa
08-16-2007, 07:23 PM
let's hope it's true

Boatcop
08-16-2007, 07:24 PM
By "CREDIBLE CONFIRMATION" do you mean Official statement from the investigative agency?
When I get the cancel "Attempt to Locate" message.

Havasu Luvr
08-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Not getting anal. Just don't want anyone to relax their lookout, based on "un-confirmed reports".
Understood, I was just asking for CONFIRMATION from anyone as this is what I have been told from peeps in LHC. I was NOT starting any RUMOR MILLS as I know it...... Thanks Alan for confirming:D

Havasu Luvr
08-16-2007, 07:26 PM
When I get the cancel "Attempt to Locate" message.
I will just wait for you to post the Official thread to confirm the apprehension of the suspect...... looking forward to reading about soon I hope;) :D

RitcheyRch
08-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Sure hope this is true.

Mrs.Racer277
08-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Has this boat been found? A customer of mine told me that a Fountain matching the description was found near the launch ramp at Topock marina according to the BHC newspaper.
I was wondering myself if this was true?

HighRoller
08-16-2007, 08:51 PM
Fockin Drama Queens again. Heard from your third cousin's friend who got a parking ticket from the Police once and knows the meter maid...You should think about getting a job at the New York Times or the Associated Press. The don't confirm their stories either...:rolleyes:

DILLIGAF
08-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Hope it is in fact true.

shadow
08-16-2007, 09:13 PM
They found out that the driver of the boat that killed the 40 year old father, was found trying to load his boat at Crazy Horse in Lake Havasu City, AZ. He apparently launched his boat from Topock Marina all week long and fleeing the scene by driving all the way to Havasu. A helicopter caught up with him at Crazy horse.
Don't you know that you can't ask if anyone has heard anything until it has cleared through Here first ? most importantly don't ask "can anyone Confirm this"
or you will be labled as a focking drama queen:eek: ;)

topless
08-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Fockin Drama Queens again. Heard from your third cousin's friend who got a parking ticket from the Police once and knows the meter maid...You should think about getting a job at the New York Times or the Associated Press. The don't confirm their stories either...:rolleyes:
He was ASKING not saying it was fact so get down of you high horse Mr HighRollrt and quit being an ass as usual. I know for a fact that he is not trying to stir shit but only asking for confirmation. I hope that what he heard is true and this murderer is brought to justice. For all of you that doubt the intentions of Havasu Luvr, I sugest you go read his other posts and see where his intentions lie.
Thank you.
The bad parent herself....Topless

Tom Brown
08-16-2007, 09:17 PM
He was ASKING not saying it was fact so get down of you high horse Mr HighRollrt and quit being an ass as usual.
I thought you like horses? :confused:

shadow
08-16-2007, 09:18 PM
He was ASKING not saying it was fact so get down of you high horse Mr HighRollrt and quit being an ass as usual. I know for a fact that he is not trying to stir shit but only asking for confirmation. I hope that what he heard is true and this murderer is brought to justice. For all of you that doubt the intentions of Havasu Luvr, I sugest you go read his other posts and see where his intentions lie.
Thank you.
Couldn't have said it better!:)

topless
08-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Couldn't have said it better!:)But I bet you could have spelled a little better.:eek:

phebus
08-16-2007, 09:27 PM
I saw a helicopter today. :D

Kachina 34
08-16-2007, 09:27 PM
The don't confirm their stories either...:rolleyes:
Is this the same jackass who started this thread. :confused: :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156452

OverKill
08-16-2007, 09:30 PM
EVERYBODY JUST CALM DOWN WILL YA. Would everybody stop yelling please. I have been passing this info to local boat shops and boat paint shops. Just thought I would ask everyone else to do the same. Or if it is true they did find this guy than never mind. :) :)
OverKill

PaPaG
08-16-2007, 10:42 PM
What ever happened to all the great people on HB that were always willing to help each other no matter what, what happened to the HBters that would work together to figure something out instead of always fighting or sparing....does anyone else see the recent changes in attitudes and the rise in confrontations on HB....just my .02

riverbound
08-16-2007, 11:16 PM
What ever happened to all the great people on HB that were always willing to help each other no matter what, what happened to the HBters that would work together to figure something out instead of always fighting or sparing....does anyone else see the recent changes in attitudes and the rise in confrontations on HB....just my .02
I was just asking myself the same thing. :(

Rexone
08-16-2007, 11:21 PM
No I think its pretty much alway been like this. :D

Magic34
08-16-2007, 11:23 PM
***boat has jumped the shark.

burbanite
08-17-2007, 02:58 AM
No I think its pretty much alway been like this. :D
This is the ONLY thing confirmed right now.....:D

Havasu Luvr
08-17-2007, 05:10 AM
"Drama Queens"? Maybe but we dont f*ck our third cousins or their friends like some board members:sqeyes: , Remember one thing Highroller...incest (sp?) is only relative:idea: .

Havasu Luvr
08-17-2007, 05:14 AM
Thank you.
Hey Ali, at least you can comprehend :D this is why tigers eat their young:sqeyes:

ratso
08-17-2007, 05:15 AM
"Drama Queens"? Maybe but we dont f*ck our third cousins or their friends like some board members:sqeyes: , Remember one thing Highroller...incest (sp?) is only relative:idea: .
I know that wasn't directed at me...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Hardly Satisfied
08-17-2007, 05:15 AM
Sure hope this is true.
I 2nd that, hope they find him

Havasu Luvr
08-17-2007, 05:24 AM
I know that wasn't directed at me...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
You know who that was directed at......:D HR

Havasu Luvr
08-17-2007, 05:25 AM
Well, since most have read my "Drama Thread" and no one can confirm then I guest it is not true....:( :( :( Sorry for the drama I created with some of you and I hope the rest of your life will be drama free.... "God Bless"

shadow
08-17-2007, 05:33 AM
Well, since most have read my "Drama Thread" and no one can confirm then I guest it is not true....:( :( :( Sorry for the drama I created with some of you and I hope the rest of your life will be drama free.... "God Bless"
I'll be at Crazy Horse this afternoon through the weekend,I'll ask the folks that work there if any of this rings a bell.
Could be truth to it and just because ***boat hasn't heard about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.;)
Sure would be nice if there was some truth to it.

Havasu Luvr
08-17-2007, 05:39 AM
I'll be at Crazy Horse this afternoon through the weekend,I'll ask the folks that work there if any of this rings a bell.
Could be truth to it and just because ***boat hasn't heard about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.;)
Sure would be nice if there was some truth to it.
Kudo's, yes it would be nice... I'll be crossing my fingers. Be safe this weekend

rrrr
08-17-2007, 05:43 AM

Sleek-Jet
08-17-2007, 06:00 AM
I'd like to know when HB peeps became experts on everything...
While tragic, this whole episode has been somewhat amusing to watch... the mis-information and rumors flying around here can make your head spin.
Someone will read a portion of a thread, and then run off and either A.) start another thread about something they think they saw/heard or B.) start posting about something they think they saw/heard...
As far as I can tell, there have been at most 2 threads that have dealt with the facts of this accident as they were.. the original thread, and then Third Alarm's thread, and even that one has swung back and forth.
Boatcop is pretty well plugged in to the goings on in that part of the world. You would think that if he replied that he'd heard nothing about this that it is probably a rumor and nothing more. And most of this story has spun so far out of control that it's almost farcical.
I'm all for catching this guy, but the lynch mob mentality that's going around here is starting to do more harm than good...

Jordy
08-17-2007, 06:06 AM
does anyone else see the recent changes in attitudes and the rise in confrontations on HB....just my .02
Confrontations??? What fukking confrontations are you even talking about??? :D :D :D

OKIE-JET
08-17-2007, 06:36 AM
I'd like to know when HB peeps became experts on everything...
While tragic, this whole episode has been somewhat amusing to watch... the mis-information and rumors flying around here can make your head spin.
Someone will read a portion of a thread, and then run off and either A.) start another thread about something they think they saw/heard or B.) start posting about something they think they saw/heard...
As far as I can tell, there have been at most 2 threads that have dealt with the facts of this accident as they were.. the original thread, and then Third Alarm's thread, and even that one has swung back and forth.
Boatcop is pretty well plugged in to the goings on in that part of the world. You would think that if he replied that he'd heard nothing about this that it is probably a rumor and nothing more. And most of this story has spun so far out of control that it's almost farcical.
I'm all for catching this guy, but the lynch mob mentality that's going around here is starting to do more harm than good...
The Truth...

Jbb
08-17-2007, 07:17 AM
Confrontations??? What fukking confrontations are you even talking about??? :D :D :D
Jordy!....cursing is nothing more than a form of hating....stop the hatred!....
rd sux!...:D

shadow
08-17-2007, 07:23 AM
Rumors must travel fast cause the first thing i heard at work this am was
that they caught the guy at Crazy Horse.:eek: From someone un HB related.
I guess the rumors are flying around myspace as well.:idea:

LHC30Victory
08-17-2007, 07:27 AM
I'm all for the lynch mob mentality that's going around here ...mis
LYNCHING? Can I help? I know how to tie knots :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
08-17-2007, 07:31 AM
Sheesh. It was a question. HL was not the only person that had heard this.

Big Warlock
08-17-2007, 07:33 AM
David:
You have been here more than a day. You have over 10 posts. You simply asked a question. Trust me, you are entitled to that!! Thank you for asking. Someone else started and thread and said they found the boat as well. No drama you started.
But no worries, the majority of people here believe the first person that joins that day and then has all the information you have ever wanted to know! Then they forget to come back when it turns out those people aren't who they say they are and fed everyone information that wasn't credible.
That's when the good Drama starts!!!:D

Mrs.Racer277
08-17-2007, 07:39 AM
David:
You have been here more than a day. You have over 10 posts. You simply asked a question. Trust me, you are entitled to that!! Thank you for asking. Someone else started and thread and said they found the boat as well. No drama you started.
But no worries, the majority of people here believe the first person that joins that day and then has all the information you have ever wanted to know! Then they forget to come back when it turns out those people aren't who they say they are and fed everyone information that wasn't credible.
That's when the good Drama starts!!!:D
Please lets not go there AGAIN!
Pit Bull--Once you guys get your teeth into something you can not let go.
Now lets all have a GREAT weekend. And PLEASE be safe. Are you still going out to NPB???

fatboy95
08-17-2007, 07:42 AM
EVERYBODY JUST CALM DOWN WILL YA. Would everybody stop yelling please. I have been passing this info to local boat shops and boat paint shops. Just thought I would ask everyone else to do the same. Or if it is true they did find this guy than never mind. :) :)
OverKill
Seems to be an outbreak of :"Fountain Fever", no pun intended

socalmoney
08-17-2007, 07:54 AM
We are heading for hard times, people are going to get really cranky.

Big Warlock
08-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Wow, you really paint a picture of the average ***boater having the common sense of a 5 year old. :D
Edited to add smilie.
At least you are good about getting to the "we agree to disagree" part of the argument. I always enjoy a good banter with you. And I do respect your opinions.

Big Warlock
08-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Please lets not go there AGAIN!
Now lets all have a GREAT weekend. And PLEASE be safe. Are you still going out to NPB???
I promise I am not starting anything. I am confident those we speak of are not around any more. And if they do show up, dobtful as that might be, they will make it this thread all about them. You know how this works. I was over the top and I apologized. Now I sit as reports come in and the truth comes out and I appear just a little crazy but amaze people with my psychic ability! :D
David is one person I fully understand and knows I have his back and I know he has mine.

Big Warlock
08-17-2007, 08:08 AM
[QUOTE=Mrs.Racer277;2737191]
QUOTE]
And honestly, how often do I go down this road???? :)

Kyote
08-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Wow, you really paint a picture of the average ***boater having the common sense of a 5 year old. :D
Edited to add smilie.
Well it's good to know that I am at least Average!

Mrs.Racer277
08-17-2007, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE=Mrs.Racer277;2737191]
QUOTE]
And honestly, how often do I go down this road???? :)
Do you want me to state the "truth"? :)

Big Warlock
08-17-2007, 08:26 AM
[QUOTE=Big Warlock;2737331]
Do you want me to state the "truth"? :)
hahahahahaha You know I do!!!!! :D

Big Warlock
08-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Well it's good to know that I am at least Average!
Your average. And your post count is coming up nicely. Don't get addicted to this place!! It will ruin your life!!! :D

Screaming Pete
08-17-2007, 11:35 AM
it seems to me that the LEO or boat cop could easyly call fountion and discribe the boat and they would have record of it. maybe that has all ready been done. i wonder what Reggie fountion thinks of all this free press

Fast Freddy
08-17-2007, 11:57 AM
has any one seen reggies toupe? i heard it blew off his head last week when he passed a cat. something makes me think that it got sucked into the cats intake. cats got a hairball now.......

topless
08-17-2007, 12:05 PM
has any one seen reggies toupe? i heard it blew off his head last week when he passed a cat. something makes me think that it got sucked into the cats intake. cats got a hairball now.......Smoke a Cig lately Freddie????:idea:

PHOTOGLOU
08-17-2007, 12:29 PM
San Berdo is calling Lake Havasu PD to conform or deny this.... I am being told THERE WOULD BE NO ARREST until the witness could I D the driver... Just because they find the boat DOES NOT allow the police to arrest until there is an I D or confession....

WYRD
08-17-2007, 12:32 PM
it seems to me that the LEO or boat cop could easyly call fountion and discribe the boat and they would have record of it. maybe that has all ready been done. i wonder what Reggie fountion thinks of all this free press
When they do maybe they can get ahold of GM to find out who that was in that black chevy pick up that cut me off last week...

Kachina26
08-17-2007, 12:33 PM
When they do maybe they can get ahold of GM to find out who that was in that black chevy pick up that cut me off last week...
Did it say Chevrolet on the back? If so, I may have a lead on it.

PHOTOGLOU
08-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Also.. San Berdo is doing the video with Uncle Larry TODAY... We should have this up tonight.....

ratso
08-17-2007, 12:51 PM
San Berdo is calling Lake Havasu PD to conform or deny this.... I am being told THERE WOULD BE NO ARREST until the witness could I D the driver... Just because they find the boat DOES NOT allow the police to arrest until there is an I D or confession....
Sounds to me like there won't be a case then.

PaPaG
08-17-2007, 12:53 PM
We are heading for hard times, people are going to get really cranky.
I hope not but the reality is you are right...

PaPaG
08-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Now thats what I am talking about old HB humor :D :D

MADDOG355
08-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Sounds to me like there won't be a case then.
I am thinking that according to law all anyone has to do is make a positive id on the boat, The owner is responsable regardless of if he was even on the boat.

Big Warlock
08-17-2007, 01:41 PM
They're going to need more than a positive ID of the boat. A Fountain is basically a cookie cutter boat, they pretty much all look alike. A good lawyer, hell a bad lawyer, could have that case thrown out in 20 minutes. They need some physical evidence, a confession or an eyewitness that can identify both the boat and the driver.
Absolutely. Do we know if the Fountain driver was by himself?

Havasu1986
08-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Absolutely. Do we know if the Fountain driver was by himself?
Post #1 in the Third Alarm thread. :D

PHOTOGLOU
08-17-2007, 01:46 PM
I am thinking that according to law all anyone has to do is make a positive id on the boat, The owner is responsable regardless of if he was even on the boat.
In my opinion you are correct in a civil case... But not a criminal case....

Boatcop
08-17-2007, 02:55 PM
In my opinion you are correct in a civil case... But not a criminal case....
The owner of a vessel could be held criminally responsible under Federal Maritime Law. And if the Fountain was USCG Documented, even more so.
Remember that, in addition to Joe Hazelwood, Exxon was held to criminal penalties in the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Prince William Sound. They were ordered to pay a $250 million fine to settle the criminal charges. They also paid out $900 million to settle civil charges.

Lavey29
08-17-2007, 07:35 PM
And then they made regular unleaded $3.45 a gallon so you and I and everyone else actually paid the penalty fine for that negligent criminal act...

PHOTOGLOU
08-17-2007, 07:38 PM
The owner of a vessel could be held criminally responsible under Federal Maritime Law. And if the Fountain was USCG Documented, even more so.
Remember that, in addition to Joe Hazelwood, Exxon was held to criminal penalties in the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Prince William Sound. They were ordered to pay a $250 million fine to settle the criminal charges. They also paid out $900 million to settle civil charges.
Interesting.. Thanks for the info..

Big Warlock
08-18-2007, 10:46 AM
And then they made regular unleaded $3.45 a gallon so you and I and everyone else actually paid the penalty fine for that negligent criminal act...
Actually I thought "W" was responsible for that? Doesn't he own Exxon-Mobil? :D

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 08:36 AM
So is the boat found?????????????????????????????????
or was the credible source WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DogMan
08-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Lynch mob waiting....:mad:

topless
08-24-2007, 09:26 AM
or was the credible source WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who said the source was credible?:confused: :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 09:30 AM
Who said the source was credible?:confused: :rolleyes:
Whats a matter your man not around to bitch slap you, so you look to me to fill his shoes....

cxr133
08-24-2007, 09:36 AM
today is the 24th.. tis thread was started on the 16th. so my sisters cousin in laws brother told me that this confirms that...:confused:
NO i dont think it was credible

USCFAN
08-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Whats a matter your man not around to bitch slap you, so you look to me to fill his shoes....
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topless
08-24-2007, 09:39 AM
Whats a matter your man not around to bitch slap you, so you look to me to fill his shoes....Like I said before, go eat a doughnut dickhead.:rolleyes:
I asked who said it was a credible witness and you come off being the arrogant prick as usual. Maybe you have another student to beat on tape. Oh wait, you are just a pencil pusher now who thinks his shit doesn't stink because he can drive his boat 100 mph.

HM
08-24-2007, 09:45 AM
Hang on, baby Jesus, this is gonna get bumpy.

Shreve "T"
08-24-2007, 09:49 AM
Here We Gooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!

HM
08-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Doesn't the bear symbolize the old South and the new dog, the encroaching industrialization of the North?

lucky
08-24-2007, 10:28 AM
One thing about Ali - she loves you or hates you lol :D

ChumpChange
08-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Do you really not read more than the first post before you reply?

RaceFace
08-24-2007, 10:33 AM
Like I said before, go eat a doughnut dickhead.:rolleyes:
I asked who said it was a credible witness and you come off being the arrogant prick as usual. Maybe you have another student to beat on tape. Oh wait, you are just a pencil pusher now who thinks his shit doesn't stink because he can drive his boat 100 mph.
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/1raceface/shizamn.jpg

Mr. C
08-24-2007, 10:40 AM
I'm tired of popcorn, so here's some sweets instead.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/wake6/Red_Vines_Melting_29223.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/wake6/17652.jpg

BoatPI
08-24-2007, 12:09 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEE, this thread is about to be jacked....:eek:

Schiada76
08-24-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm tired of popcorn, so here's some sweets instead.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/wake6/Red_Vines_Melting_29223.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/wake6/17652.jpg
Isn't that Bill Mahr, the early years?:sqeyes:

Blown 472
08-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Good for you, dont take any shit from this arogant turd, who is half a man. Hell a real man would have bought a place for his family to live rather then sponging off the in laws so he can buy cars and boats to make up for his wee lil dick.

HM
08-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Good for you, dont take any shit from this arogant turd, who is half a man. Hell a real man would have bought a place for his family to live rather then sponging off the in laws so he can buy cars and boats to make up for his wee lil dick.
Hang on, baby Jesus, this is gonna get bumpy.
:jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 01:14 PM
I can see the Domestic violence shelter is teaching you to stand up for yourself.....
At 100 MPh I cant smell it as it floats out the back end

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 01:15 PM
OH NO , look magic mountains best friend is back. get your facts straight, but then again being straight is a difficult thing for you to comprehend

topless
08-24-2007, 01:15 PM
At 100 MPh I cant smell it as it floats out the back endThat's because you left it on the seat.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Do you really not read more than the first post before you reply?
Read it all,, but i'll explain it to you.
it's called poking fun GEN-E-OUS

topless
08-24-2007, 01:25 PM
it's called poking fun GEN-E-OUSYou don't poke fun, you are just a plain asshole who gives cops a bad name.:rolleyes:

ChumpChange
08-24-2007, 01:26 PM
it's called poking fun GEN-E-OUS
No need to get hostile with me Ponch. It wasn't me who threw the eraser at you when you were cleaning the chalk board. :D

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 01:27 PM
You don't poke fun, you are just a plain asshole who gives cops a bad name.:rolleyes:
Maybe in your eyes, get over it , its the internet.
I help battered women just like you all the time....

topless
08-24-2007, 01:30 PM
Maybe in your eyes, get over it , its the internet.
I help battered women just like you all the time....
What do you do for battered students? Oh yeah, you're the one battering.

Dan Lorenze
08-24-2007, 01:33 PM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/1raceface/shizamn.jpg

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 01:39 PM
What do you do for battered students? Oh yeah, you're the one battering.
Dont get all mad at me because now you have to show ID for your food vouchers.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/85794223_9906c8cdd1.jpg?v=0

LAFD
08-24-2007, 01:45 PM
hahaha this is some funny ass stuff.:D

topless
08-24-2007, 01:45 PM
Dont get all mad at me because now you have to show ID for your food vouchers.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/85794223_9906c8cdd1.jpg?v=0Is that the best you can do?

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Is that the best you can do?
No , but that is better than you will ever look

topless
08-24-2007, 01:57 PM
No , but that is better than you will ever look
You sound like a whiney High School boy saying "I know you are but what am I?" You should really come up with better material.

Quest4Fun
08-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Boy, did this thread get off track. :D :D

WishIknew
08-24-2007, 02:01 PM
how about the murderer and the boat??????????

Quest4Fun
08-24-2007, 02:02 PM
Still out there somewhere :mad:

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 02:05 PM
You sound like a whiney High School boy saying "I know you are but what am I?" You should really come up with better material.
What are you the female version of AL BUNDY,
All you talk about is high school. probably because it was teh last time you got laid with out getting a beat down after wards

Havasu_Dreamin
08-24-2007, 02:05 PM
No kidding. There is a real issue here and you've got two adults acting like 5 y/o's in a mud-slinging contest on the playground...

Mrs.Killer
08-24-2007, 02:09 PM
Why are you worried aout his lil dick, it fits in your mouth just fine.:D

MudPumper
08-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Murder has to have intent.:idea:

Blown 472
Why are you worried aout his lil dick, it fits in your mouth just fine.:D
Think that up all on your own??

WishIknew
What the hell is going on here???????

WishIknew
08-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Murder has to have intent.:idea:
Sorry i meant KILLER

Biglue
08-24-2007, 02:19 PM
What the hell is going on here???????
Wish I knew. :D :D

fat rat
08-24-2007, 02:29 PM
So did they find the boat in question?:confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 02:42 PM
So did they find the boat in question?:confused:
I don't think so.. :(

DogMan
08-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Lynch mob back to the saloon for more drinks....:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 02:54 PM
can I ask why you keep calling him out.. :jawdrop: or is that what you are doing.:confused:

RitcheyRch
08-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Ouch, that gonna leave a mark.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Wish I knew. :D :D
LOL!!:D

River Lynchmob
08-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Are you buying?