PDA

View Full Version : Moderators

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 07:18 AM
Would someone care to please explain to me how to better word my dilema so that my thread may stay open? Shall I be more mild mannered and add flowers and boats?
SKOM = Officially too much drama for ***boat. And you thought there was no such thing.

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 07:24 AM
Just trying to vent here.. Much better that I get it out here than somewhere else right?

rrrr
08-17-2007, 07:26 AM
What a dickwad.
:D :D
See?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2007, 07:26 AM
You have to use smilies, like a married woman having an online affair. Everybody knows you can say whatever you want if you include smilies.
;)

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 07:27 AM
These were listed under the "smilies" section so I assume they count.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 07:29 AM
I'm going to post another "edited" version if I don't get an explanation.
Signed:
smilie :mad: :mad: :mad:

HM
08-17-2007, 07:29 AM
SKOM - I am going to pull your arms from your their sockets :D and beat you senseless with your own flailing arms :D :D until you die a horrible death and maggots eat your body. :D :D :D Then you will finally understand not to fukk with the midget. :) :) :) :)

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 07:32 AM
SKOM - I am going to pull your arms from your their sockets :D and beat you senseless with your own flailing arms :D :D until you die a horrible death and maggots eat your body. :D :D :D Then you will finally understand not to fukk with the midget. :) :) :)
Wayyy too many midgets in this world. :mad:

Jbb
08-17-2007, 07:32 AM
SKOM - I am going to pull your arms from your their sockets :D and beat you senseless with your own flailing arms :D :D until you die a horrible death and maggots eat your body. :D :D :D Then you will finally understand not to fukk with the midget. :) :) :) :)
.....word!

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 07:33 AM
No, the mad smilie can only be used when you're actively engaged as part of the ***boat lynch mob.
I run my own lynch mob. 1 man army. Me vs. the world. I always win. :mad:

Jbb
08-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Would someone care to please explain to me how to better word my dilema so that my thread may stay open? Shall I be more mild mannered and add flowers and boats?
SKOM = Officially too much drama for ***boat. And you thought there was no such thing.
"I'm going to rip your balls out through your snot ridden nostril you flaming pile of shit."
They probably objected to the "snot ridden nostril" portion of your little tirade.....Snot talk is the fast ticket out of here....be careful....:jawdrop:

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 07:43 AM
"I'm going to rip your balls out through your snot ridden nostril you flaming pile of shit."
They probably objected to the "snot ridden nostril" portion of your little tirade.....Snot talk is the fast ticket out of here....be careful....:jawdrop:
You missed the rest of the quote.. I said "if". Besides you can't take talk like that seriously can you?... Ya probably.. :mad:

River Lynchmob
08-17-2007, 07:53 AM
No, the mad smilie can only be used when you're actively engaged as part of the ***boat lynch mob.
I resemble that comment :D

HM
08-17-2007, 07:54 AM
.....word!
tru dat!

socalmoney
08-17-2007, 08:21 AM
You have to use smilies, like a married woman having an online affair. Everybody knows you can say whatever you want if you include smilies.
I am glad we are on the same page in regards to smilies.
11-13-2006, 01:59 PM
Smilies are for married women having on-line affairs. I will never use them. I will count on your above average intelligence to understand my humor.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2245208

RiverDave
08-17-2007, 08:25 AM
I am glad we are on the same page in regards to smilies.
11-13-2006, 01:59 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2245208
LMAO!! :D
RD :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
08-17-2007, 08:27 AM
Threatening someone is strickly forbidden. People have gotten "vacations" for less.

socalmoney
08-17-2007, 08:31 AM
What about threatening them with a good time?
I do that to my kids all the time.

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 08:35 AM
Threatening someone is strickly forbidden. People have gotten "vacations" for less.
Dually noted. My apologies HH

dunaholic
08-17-2007, 08:36 AM
I resemble that comment :D
You look like that comment?????
Or you "Resent" that comment???

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 08:53 AM
What happened? I missed it. Did SKOM go all uLtRaDeNnIs on someone's ass?

Jbb
08-17-2007, 08:58 AM
You know Brown:mad: .....If you would just show up at some of the meetings,.....your head wouldn't always be up your ass.....:D

OGShocker
08-17-2007, 09:02 AM
I had to find the "locked" threads to catch up. :D
SKOM pulled out his "swizzle stick" around 2:00 AM. It must be an Arizona thing.... and shit.

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 09:11 AM
I had to find the "locked" threads to catch up. :D
Thanks. I just checked out those snot ridden threads. Good material, that.

River Lynchmob
08-17-2007, 09:15 AM
You look like that comment?????
Or you "Resent" that comment???
It's just a saying...he made a lynch mob comment...my screen name is...oh nevermind I think you've got the picture :D

OGShocker
08-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks. I just checked out those snot ridden threads. Good material, that.
Kettle One and keyboards don't mix..:D

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 10:20 AM
OH JEFFY POO. Err excuse me,,,, Mr. Moderator, sir! If I may be so brazen to ask, have you started practicing a new religion or something cuz it appears to me (that's like saying 'IMHO' for you challenged types) like you are on a rampage to turn this forum into a kinder and gentler place where we are no longer able to express our innermost feeling towards some of these lowlifes, eerr fellow forum members is what I meant. Just cuz you got the 'button and are the size of 3 pigmies stacked on top of each other don't mean we gotta like pigmies. Ya following this?
Now, ol' SKOM is usually a nice guy so it would appear that "67 whothef*ckever" did him a no no and he was just expressing his displeasure in his own personal way. It's all subject to interpretation of the written word. As I understand it, SKOM was a bit irritated with whatshisname. If whatshisname would just apologize and grant him restitution of say, maybe a couple thousand bucks then that would probably end the lil squabble.
See what I'm sayin? Maybe we oughtta ban whatshisname for a couple of years for making SKOM this upset.
Rio
NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD
Thanks RIO my thoughts exactly. I'll settle for about $1000 for a phone bill and some car parts and disappearing from Arizona completely..

Jbb
08-17-2007, 10:22 AM
NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD
Thanks RIO my thoughts exactly. I'll settle for about $1000 for a phone bill and some car parts and disappearing from Arizona completely..
The plot thickens...:jawdrop:

HM
08-17-2007, 10:38 AM
The plot thickens...:jawdrop:
Has the plot ever gotten thinner? And if it does thicken...is it newtonian or thixotropic? You know, honey will pour, but is hard to stir. Mayo won't pour, but lays down with a little shear and recovers very quickly while ketchup is its own animal. :D

Havasu Hangin'
08-17-2007, 10:43 AM
OH JEFFY POO. Err excuse me,,,, Mr. Moderator, sir! If I may be so brazen to ask, have you started practicing a new religion or something cuz it appears to me (that's like saying 'IMHO' for you challenged types) like you are on a rampage to turn this forum into a kinder and gentler place where we are no longer able to express our innermost feeling towards some of these lowlifes, eerr fellow forum members is what I meant.
Not true. You can call out any bad business practices you want...just don't threaten people.
Express away...just do it in the rules.

HM
08-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Not true. You can call out any bad business practices you want...just don't threaten people.
Hey HH. I love you!

Havasu Hangin'
08-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Hey HH. I love you!
Thanks, man...but I am straight.
Please make a note of it.
:jawdrop:

Jbb
08-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Has the plot ever gotten thinner? And if it does thicken...is it newtonian or thixotropic? You know, honey will pour, but is hard to stir. Mayo won't pour, but lays down with a little shear and recovers very quickly while ketchup is its own animal. :D
Thixotropic........spray it on as thick as you want.......and it just sits there.......waiting for Brown to spread it on a bran muffin.....and wait for the explosive results...

HM
08-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Thanks, man...but I am straight.
Please make a note of it.
:jawdrop:
LOL

Baja Big Dog
08-17-2007, 10:56 AM
Looks like a bad day to be a nice guy...:mad: :eek: :D

HemiDude
08-17-2007, 10:59 AM
What about threatening them with a good time?
Like: Shut up you stupid bassturd, take your beatin like a man, you are gonna enjoy it!!!!:idea:

That Guy
08-17-2007, 11:01 AM
I just :) don't get :D the point of :mad: this or :confused: the locked ;) thread since:D I still don't :jawdrop: know what happened...???:devil: :D :D
That>>>over using smiley sob<<<Guy

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 11:34 AM
So I could tell you that his "business" practices leave me damn sick and irritated and steaming mad, irate, fuming, and unstable etc. etc.. That would be ok? :mad:

topless
08-17-2007, 11:52 AM
So I could tell you that his "business" practices leave me damn sick and irritated and steaming mad, irate, fuming, and unstable etc. etc.. That would be ok? :mad:No,:) you;) have:rolleyes: to :devil: be :sleeping: more :confused: specific.:D

Rexone
08-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Damn moderators. They are so fockin unreasonable. Just another example of keepin a man down. :mad:

Sleeper CP
08-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Kettle One and keyboards don't mix..:D
I was thinking more like Madd Dog 20-20. Or Mikeys Big Mouth.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

pw_Tony
08-17-2007, 01:07 PM
It's just one of those days where you don't wanna wake up,
everything's focked,
and everybody sucks,
You don't really know why,
but you want to justify....
Ripping someones head off...
:D :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 01:11 PM
It's just one of those days where you don't wanna wake up,
everything's focked,
and everybody sucks,
You don't really know why,
but you want to justify....
Ripping someones head off...
Is it OK if someone else says what i'm thinking but it doesn't actually come out of my mouth? :mad:

squirt'nmyload
08-17-2007, 01:22 PM
so, do you guys want to go to the lake this weekend?????? :D :D

PaPaG
08-17-2007, 01:23 PM
So I could tell you that his "business" practices leave me damn sick and irritated and steaming mad, irate, fuming, and unstable etc. etc.. That would be ok? :mad:
lets hear the edited version

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm going every day this weekend. You could call it hunting.. For ducks..

squirt'nmyload
08-17-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm going every day this weekend. You could call it hunting.. For ducks..
well you probably wont find the one you are looking for since its waiting for a heart transplant

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 01:44 PM
well you probably wont find the one you are looking for since its waiting for a heart transplant
If his boat turns out the same way he works on cars, God help us all..

squirt'nmyload
08-17-2007, 01:46 PM
If his boat turns out the same way he works on cars, God help us all..
:idea: :idea:

Some Kind Of Monster
08-17-2007, 07:27 PM
:idea: :idea:
I meant I might go duck hunting on the way to the lake....:mad:

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 07:31 PM
... we are no longer able to express our innermost feeling....
I don't recall ever being this scared in my whole life.

dragboat
08-17-2007, 07:45 PM
What a dickwad.
:D :D
See?
:D :D :D Thats funny...........really:D :D

67weimann
08-18-2007, 12:44 AM
so because your girlfriend left you and you kept her phone in your name while she ran up a phone bill and you basically took her car after she left you and took it upon yourself to fix it, all in an attempt to whoo her back, I owe you the money. My phone bill wasn't $600. So how is it my fault? She left you and you stuck around throwing "gifts", in whatever terms you want to look at it. So because you were trying to keep her in a fatal attempt, I owe you something?
I won't get into this pissing match with you...

Rexone
08-18-2007, 06:21 AM
so because your girlfriend left you and you kept her phone in your name while she ran up a phone bill and you basically took her car after she left you and took it upon yourself to fix it, all in an attempt to whoo her back, I owe you the money. My phone bill wasn't $600. So how is it my fault? She left you and you stuck around throwing "gifts", in whatever terms you want to look at it. So because you were trying to keep her in a fatal attempt, I owe you something?
It's gotta be over money or a chick... or both.:D
Ratso throws down pocket aces and takes the pot. :D

ratso
08-18-2007, 06:27 AM
:D

squirt'nmyload
08-18-2007, 07:40 AM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/2550popcorn.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/ODells_Orig_butter.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/Salt_shaker.jpg

Mrs. 20
08-18-2007, 08:38 AM
LMAO:D :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
08-18-2007, 09:26 AM
It gets way the F better than that genious. You F-ed up something royal. Welcome to my shitlist. Very few people have reached my shitlist. None have made it out. Unfortunately we have the same buddies on the water. I hope to hell you're smart enough to make dam sure I'm not there if you show up :mad:
Disclaimer: This is not a threat. I do not want to beat him to an inch of his life. I do not want to hurt him in any way. ;) I just prefer not look at sub human heartless garbage with his head on backwords and shit for brains. I should post up some pics of the work you did that I had to fix just for the hell of it. You're an electrician? God help us all. Gifts? Dumbass.. I care enough not to leave someone stranded.
I thought I said to keep this in PMs. You're pissing me off even more.
Disclaimer: I'm not actually pissed off, but more sadened that dumb people are still breading. Living proof. :mad: