PDA

View Full Version : Sandbar photo???

THOR
02-22-2006, 08:31 AM
Anyone have the overhead photo of the sandbar taken from a plane? I am looking for a sandbar photo.
thanks in advance

Jordy
02-22-2006, 08:33 AM
You mean like this one???
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11483

NOTALENT
02-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Damn..I can't wait for those day's again....

Biglue
02-22-2006, 08:40 AM
I actually have that for my desktop wallpaper. It's no wonder I never get shit done. :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
02-22-2006, 08:42 AM
I actually have that for my desktop wallpaper. It's no wonder I never get shit done. :rolleyes:
I just set that as mine here at work... :rollside:

Jordy
02-22-2006, 08:43 AM
. It's no wonder I never get shit done. :rolleyes:
Sure blame it on the picture. I just figured it was because you're a lazy beaner who spends all day picking on 460 and his lover Heywood. :D :D :D
No go mow my lawn. :D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-22-2006, 08:44 AM
That picture is nuts! I don't think I have seen the sandbar looking like that in years.
Come on summer...... :rollside:

riverbound
02-22-2006, 08:48 AM
I just set that as mine here at work... :rollside:
Looks like I better change mine.
<-----doesnt want to be like NT in anyway :(

Biglue
02-22-2006, 08:52 AM
Sure blame it on the picture. I just figured it was because you're a lazy beaner who spends all day picking on 460 and his lover Heywood. :D :D :D
No go mow my lawn. :D :D :D
Like beating up those two is not something you dont enjoy..... :rolleyes: :rollside:
And it's not cool to ask another dude to "mowmy lawn"..........fag. :crossx:

Hardly Satisfied
02-22-2006, 08:54 AM
nice photo

THOR
02-22-2006, 08:58 AM
Thank Jordy

Jbb
02-22-2006, 09:01 AM
I wonder what a water sample would reveal from that sandbar on a day like that.... :p

riverbound
02-22-2006, 09:08 AM
I wonder what a water sample would reveal from that sandbar on a day like that.... :p
A high ratio of urine and coors light. maybe even a little Fecal matter :yuk:

NOTALENT
02-22-2006, 09:08 AM
Looks like I better change mine.
<-----doesnt want to be like NT in anyway :(
That's good. I wouln't want you to be. :yuk:

2Driver
02-22-2006, 09:09 AM
I wouldn't count it as water trust me. I turned up a mess of it with my jet a few years back :skull:. My septic tank smelled better.

ColeTR2
02-22-2006, 09:10 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/738parkersandbar.jpg
I like this picture with sundance in the background

HOOTER SLED-
02-22-2006, 09:10 AM
You're forgetting jizz, and jello, and whip cream. :crossx:

BarryMac
02-22-2006, 09:15 AM
Where's the Sand??? Cool pic though...

HOOTER SLED-
02-22-2006, 09:18 AM
See that big brown mountain looking thing in the background? :D
Where the boats are gathered knucklehead, it's just under water. :rollside:

MRSDRMCAT
02-22-2006, 09:22 AM
Gross :mad: I'd rather be fat, dumb and happy and think of it as nice clean drinking water :p

riverbound
02-22-2006, 09:22 AM
I like this one Better :D
Bring on Summer :D :D

BarryMac
02-22-2006, 09:26 AM
See that big brown mountain looking thing in the background? :D
Where the boats are gathered knucklehead, it's just under water. :rollside:
Ohh Okay. the sandbar is covered, guess I'm just not use to seeing a sandbar like that. Thanks for setting me straight homo sled... :p

Biglue
02-22-2006, 09:39 AM
I like this one Better :D
Bring on Summer :D :D
Where abouts is this sandbar in Parker?

tamalewagon
02-22-2006, 09:44 AM
up river in front of the old Sundance bar and a little ways up river from Roadrunner.

Biglue
02-22-2006, 09:46 AM
up river in front of the old Sundance bar and a little ways up river from Roadrunner.
Past the bend with the markers on it? I know I know, friggin amature. But I've only been in Parker once. :rolleyes:

tamalewagon
02-22-2006, 09:48 AM
Past the bend with the markers on it? I know I know, friggin amature. But I've only been in Parker once. :rolleyes:
Nah...just down river from the big bend in the river. What's up Lue?

riverbound
02-22-2006, 09:49 AM
NO before that. This one is up river just past Fox's. But WAY before the Rock Island. Right after Road runner the river makes an S turn and this sandbar is at the top part of the S. this is the more family oriented sand bar......(nice when the kids are with you) :D Plus its actually sand (not rock)

Biglue
02-22-2006, 09:50 AM
Nah...just down river from the big bend in the river. What's up Lue?
Oh right on thanks. Thinking Parker is on the agenda for this summer. We enjoyed that place when we went last year.
I'm just here bro. trying to work but not being very succesful. How's things for you and yours?

tamalewagon
02-22-2006, 09:57 AM
Oh right on thanks. Thinking Parker is on the agenda for this summer. We enjoyed that place when we went last year.
I'm just here bro. trying to work but not being very succesful. How's things for you and yours?
Same ol same ol...different day brother. Hey Bill! You got that Stoker up and running yet this season?

blender over
02-22-2006, 09:59 AM
Well its not the sand bar, but it is a over head shot :crossx:
Bring on the summer :)

riverbound
02-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Same ol same ol...different day brother. Hey Bill! You got that Stoker up and running yet this season?
Stoker was put away running :D The boat will come home soon and got to Al to get a few "upgrades" (budget permiting) I was going to take it out last weekend, but decided it wasnt worth the hassle. But I will be spending every other weekend at the house working until its done so Im pretty sure I will be squeezing in a little boating time here and there. ;)

blender over
02-22-2006, 10:05 AM
Stoker was put away running :D The boat will come home soon and got to Al to get a few "upgrades" (budget permiting) I was going to take it out last weekend, but decided it wasnt worth the hassle. But I will be spending every other weekend at the house working until its done so Im pretty sure I will be squeezing in a little boating time here and there. ;)
Sup Bill!!!
Hows it going..
Im ready 4 that race :crossx:

riverbound
02-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Sup Bill!!!
Hows it going..
Im ready 4 that race :crossx:
Did you break 90? I know you were working on it.
Things are good...gonne be REAL busy the next month or two. but all in all good. Contractor got behind on the house so I will be out there every weekend I dont have my kids, lighting a fire and getting the house done. I need to get the boat home and get some stuff done to it, and play around with props.
I might come out to Slime lake (Elsinore) and play with a couple props and see what happpens.

Biglue
02-22-2006, 10:09 AM
Here we go with the wacka rivals. :rolleyes: :)

blender over
02-22-2006, 10:11 AM
Did you break 90? I know you were working on it.
Things are good...gonne be REAL busy the next month or two. but all in all good. Contractor got behind on the house so I will be out there every weekend I dont have my kids, lighting a fire and getting the house done. I need to get the boat home and get some stuff done to it, and play around with props.
I might come out to Slime lake (Elsinore) and play with a couple props and see what happpens.
Let me know, i will role on out!!!
As far as that 90mph thing, thats for me to know and you to find out race day :crossx:

riverbound
02-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Let me know, i will role on out!!!
As far as that 90mph thing, thats for me to know and you to find out race day :crossx:
Sweet.....well congrats on the 90+ ;)

blender over
02-22-2006, 10:19 AM
Wellllll I didnt say that.
Tryin to get it down to simon motorsports soon
need $$$$$$$$$$$

tamalewagon
02-22-2006, 10:22 AM
Good Man! We'll be up a "few" times this year as well! :D With the boat running this time...unfortunately I put her away not running. Nothing a little trip to the mechanics won't fix. :rolleyes:

riverbound
02-22-2006, 10:23 AM
Wellllll I didnt say that.
Tryin to get it down to simon motorsports soon
need $$$$$$$$$$$
I hear ya on that. :( I planted a couple dollars in the backyard, but the money trees havent started growing yet. :mad:
sorry for the thread jack :(

riverbound
02-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Good Man! We'll be up a "few" times this year as well! :D With the boat running this time...unfortunately I put her away not running. Nothing a little trip to the mechanics won't fix. :rolleyes:
Stop by the house when you are up. There will be someone there 24/7 until its done. I will be out every other weekend starting next weekend.

tamalewagon
02-22-2006, 10:26 AM
Stop by the house when you are up. There will be someone there 24/7 until its done. I will be out every other weekend starting next weekend.
You're on. We'll start making the rounds in late April.

Mrs. casean
02-22-2006, 10:27 AM
That picture is nuts! I don't think I have seen the sandbar looking like that in years.
Come on summer...... :rollside:
Seriously! Those were the days :D I wish they'd open it back up on holidays... Oh the stories and memories :D

Mrs. casean
02-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Come out w/ us and we'll show you :D

HOOTER SLED-
02-22-2006, 11:41 AM
Ohh Okay. the sandbar is covered, guess I'm just not use to seeing a sandbar like that. Thanks for setting me straight homo sled... :p
No problem Goo, Jizz, and Ball guzzler. :rollside:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
02-22-2006, 01:26 PM
We will be down for desert storm and would like to cruise over to sand bar if someone would show us where at? We are coming into town on thursday and leaving monday, any body want to show us sand bar? thanks BIG JOE

HOOTER SLED-
02-22-2006, 01:32 PM
We will be down for desert storm and would like to cruise over to sand bar if someone would show us where at? We are coming into town on thursday and leaving monday, any body want to show us sand bar? thanks BIG JOE
Man just head North up out of the Havi Channel. You can't miss it. Big ole' bend in the lake. It will be on your right. :rollside: Have fun.

Jordy
02-22-2006, 03:02 PM
90???? Yawn... :notam: :rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
02-22-2006, 05:14 PM
You can't see it because of all the urine, coors light, fecal matter, jizz, jello and whip cream coming from up river :) :)

Ziggy
02-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjb
See that big brown mountain looking thing in the background?
Where the boats are gathered knucklehead, it's just under water.

Ultracrazy
02-22-2006, 07:27 PM
That does NOT look like fun to me..........

HavaTan
02-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Damn..I can't wait for those day's again....
Those days are gone?!? Thank your local LHC authorities. Now during the biggies, there's only 3 cop boats and signs saying "F*CK OFF"

Parker Dreamin
02-23-2006, 02:06 AM
You have only been once and I saw you .... how cool is that ?