PDA

View Full Version : Would you say something...............

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:17 PM
So picture this, you go into the grocery store to buy some wine. You realize they are having a sale if you buy 6 bottles. So you pick out 6, get up to the register and the clerk messes up and only charges you for 1. Would you tell her that she messed up or would you split with your free wine? :idea: :idea:

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 09:20 PM
I'd tell her and make good on the wine and then, on the way home, syphon some fuel from the cars in the parking lot.... I hate being too honest.

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:21 PM
I'd tell her and make good on the wine and then, on the way home, syphon some fuel from the cars in the parking lot.... I hate being too honest.
LOL!!!!!!!!!

BadKachina
08-17-2007, 09:22 PM
I'd put the other five bottles in the car and return the one bottle you paid for.:jawdrop: :D

Jbb
08-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Liar.......you would ease on out of the store......and ride like the wind....chuckling the whole way... :)

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:24 PM
I'd put the other five bottles in the car and return the one bottle you paid for.:jawdrop: :D
Not possible. The receipt only shows you paid for 1 bottle.

HocusPocus
08-17-2007, 09:25 PM
my wife bought 4 pairs of jeans when she got out to the car she realized she didn't get charged enough and yes she went back in to point out the mistake. the clerk said "what are you complaining about, you got a deal" and wouldn't fix the mistake.

Tom Brown
Liar.......you would ease on out of the store......and ride like the wind....chuckling the whole way... :)
... and then rush home for a drink. Strictly celebratory, of course.

'75 Miller
So picture this, you go into the grocery store to buy some wine. You realize they are having a sale if you buy 6 bottles. So you pick out 6, get up to the register and the clerk messes up and only charges you for 1. Would you tell her that she messed up or would you split with your free wine? :idea: :idea:
You are HONOR BOUND to correct her and pay for what you take. I don't know which choice you made, and don't wish to offend you, but if you split without paying for the 5 bottles you're essentially stealing.
The mistake may be hers, and the thought may cross one's mind to take the freebies, but I'd hope most folks would do the right thing, correct the woman's mistake and leave with their honor intact.

Jbb
:rolleyes:

Jbb
... and then rush home for a drink. Strictly celebratory, of course.
.....and then....Kill Ricky?...:)

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Did they ever find your stolen boat?

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:26 PM
You are HONOR BOUND to correct her and pay for what you take. I don't know which choice you made, and don't wish to offend you, but if you split without paying for the 5 bottles you're essentially stealing.
The mistake may be hers, and the thought may cross one's mind to take the freebies, but I'd hope most folks would do the right thing, correct the woman's mistake and leave with your honor intact.
Doh!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Did they ever find your stolen boat?
If it ever gets stolen oh well, I've got insurance. :D :D

lilrick
08-17-2007, 09:28 PM
You're a cheatin' low down thief Djunkie!!:D I would have returned it.

djunkie
I think its time to open the 2nd bottle. :D :D

BadKachina
Ok, maybe I'm confused. You took six to the counter, paid for one. So you got five free. You only paid for one bottle. If you return the one bottle you paid for and kept the five you didn't, you would end up with your money back and five free bottles of wine. :confused:
Did I read it wrong?

lilrick
08-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Ok, maybe I'm confused. You took six to the counter, paid for one. So you got five free. You only paid for one bottle. If you return the one bottle you paid for and kept the five you didn't, you would end up with your money back and five free bottles of wine. :confused:
Did I read it wrong?
he's a little slow

Tom Brown
08-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Did I read it wrong?
Easy. Don't get too worked up. Unkie is drunk on cheap grocery store wine.

'75 Miller
08-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Doh!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
sorry.

BadKachina
08-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Ok, if you were on a treadmill in the check out line, and someone handed you six bottles of wine, would Tom Brown still eat at Burger King?:idea:

Jbb
08-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Rd Sux.....

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Did I read it wrong?
Well if you put it that way. :D I thought you meant return the 5 five bottles and keep the 1.

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:35 PM
he's a little slow
I'll take slow over gay anyday Ricky boy. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7886/planboz1.gif

BadKachina
08-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Well if you put it that way. :D I thought you meant return the 5 five bottles and keep the 1.
That's an even better idea, in fact how many bottles of wine would I have to return to buy a DCB?:idea:

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Easy. Don't get too worked up. Unkie is drunk on cheap grocery store wine.
Hey, its $10/bottle wine. That some high end shit for a broke ass mo fo like me. :D :D

BadKachina
08-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey, its $10/bottle wine. That some high end shit for a broke ass mo fo like me. :D :D
Tom drinks the wine that comes in a box...:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Integrity.....
Look It Up

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Ok now after hearing your responses heres a little twist to the story., The girl was flirting with me and gave me the hookup. Now what would you do? :idea:
And by the way, she was a little too on the chunky side for me so forget about it going anywhere. :jawdrop:

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Integrity.....
Look It Up
:idea: :idea: :idea:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Ok now after hearing your responses heres a little twist to the story., The girl was flirting with me and gave me the hookup. Now what would you do? :idea:
And by the way, she was a little too on the chunky side for me so forget about it going anywhere. :jawdrop:
So she is an accomplice...

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:43 PM
So she is an accomplice...
Bingo!!!!!!! Now who would get the blame for this Mr. police officer man? :idea: :D :D

'75 Miller
08-17-2007, 09:46 PM
I'd do the honorable thing, pay for the wine, drink 'till she was hot, then bang her....but I don't get out much.:D

BadKachina
08-17-2007, 09:48 PM
I'd do the honorable thing, pay for the wine, drink 'till she was hot, then bang her....but I don't get out much.:D
that's funny, maybe she knew it would take six bottles of wine to get you to fuk her.:idea: :)

'75 Miller
08-17-2007, 09:50 PM
that's funny, maybe she knew it would take six bottles of wine to get you to fuk her.:idea: :)
Hey whatever it takes...fatties need love too!

HemiDude
08-17-2007, 09:51 PM
my wife bought 4 pairs of jeans when she got out to the car she realized she didn't get charged enough and yes she went back in to point out the mistake. the clerk said "what are you complaining about, you got a deal" and wouldn't fix the mistake.
Did they miss the pair she was wearing as she walked out of the store???:) :) :)

Jbb
08-17-2007, 09:53 PM
I know where you are going with this....just remember ....you can drink em pretty ....but ya cant drink em skinny..........:D

HemiDude
08-17-2007, 09:54 PM
I think its time to open the 2nd bottle. :D :D
Actually on the 4th bottle by now....

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:55 PM
I don't think I could get that drunk. :jawdrop: :D

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:57 PM
I know where you are going with this....just remember ....you can drink em pretty ....but ya cant drink em skinny..........:D
This is true. Thats why I gave her a fake #. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: J/K I didn't give her my number. I swear people. :rolleyes: :D :D

'75 Miller
08-17-2007, 09:58 PM
No such thing as a fat blowjob :D
WORD!

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Court adjourned!
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9281/judgegavellgclrnb9.gif (http://imageshack.us)
My chick is much hotter. So instead I'm getting her juiced up and I shall start another thread later on ISL. :D :D

djunkie
08-17-2007, 09:59 PM
No such thing as a fat blowjob :D
This is true. Fat chicks do give the BEST head. So I've heard. :rolleyes: :D :D

Havasu1986
08-17-2007, 10:19 PM
My chick is much hotter. So instead I'm getting her juiced up and I shall start another thread later on ISL. :D :D
So your drinking free wine with the girl freind and posting on ***boat. :confused:

djunkie
08-17-2007, 10:20 PM
So your drinking free wine with the girl freind and posting on ***boat. :confused:
Ya and we're watching Jerry Maguire. :D :D

Havasu1986
08-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Ya and we're watching Jerry Maguire. :D :D
Lucky fawker..:( :D

djunkie
08-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Lucky fawker..:( :D
Pretty soon my friend. :D :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-17-2007, 10:35 PM
What kind of wine? Clos Du Bois, KJ, St Jean?? It may be worth the risk..:idea: However, if you are drinking that crazy market cheapo wine that you brag about ... then it's all about karma.

djunkie
08-17-2007, 10:38 PM
What kind of wine? Clos Du Bois, KJ, St Jean?? It may be worth the risk..:idea: However, if you are drinking that crazy market cheapo wine that you brag about ... then it's all about karma.
Concannon.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Concannon.
HUH?!:confused: Is it in a box???

Ryphraph
08-17-2007, 11:07 PM
I got the same deal the other day at Pep Boys. The six-pack of synthetic oil scanned up as one bottle...
Ryph

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-17-2007, 11:08 PM
I got the same deal the other day at Pep Boys. The six-pack of synthetic oil scanned up as one bottle...
Ryph
Well, what'd ya do??:confused:

PaPaG
08-17-2007, 11:08 PM
screw or cork ??? :D

djunkie
08-17-2007, 11:37 PM
HUH?!:confused: Is it in a box???
No its not....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

GunninGopher
08-18-2007, 07:12 AM
You are HONOR BOUND to correct her and pay for what you take.
correct the woman's mistake and leave with their honor intact.
I guess I'll never get knighted, because I'm a pretty honest person, but I wouldn't bother correcting the mistake if that store was any kind of a pain in the butt about it. Just like I probably wouldn't come back and demand my money of I bought 5 and paid for 6.

OKIE-JET
08-18-2007, 07:31 AM
Split..:rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
08-18-2007, 08:05 AM
All I could think about is how much of a fag you are for drinking wine. Man up ya bitch. LOL..... Put down the wine glass with yo pinky in the air and grab a beer ya queer. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Classic Daycruiser
08-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Today I had to pay $12 for the same wine, so Djunkie can drink for free:mad: :mad: :D

djunkie
08-18-2007, 10:46 AM
All I could think about is how much of a fag you are for drinking wine. Man up ya bitch. LOL..... Put down the wine glass with yo pinky in the air and grab a beer ya queer. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Thats what I started the day out with ya fag!!!!!

Sleeper CP
08-18-2007, 10:52 AM
I didn't read every reply to your post, however I did read most of them and I didn't see this in any of the ones I read: " Honesty is the best policy" I know it's kind of corny and old fashioned but it kind of goes along with: " You should do what you Ought, not what you want"
I'm just a believer in Karma(sp) and you never every feel bad for doing what's right.( At least that's what I tell my 11 and 8 year old)
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

Rexone
08-18-2007, 10:54 AM
The mistake may be hers, and the thought may cross one's mind to take the freebies, but I'd hope most folks would do the right thing, correct the woman's mistake and leave with their honor intact.
You're assuming they entered the store with honor intact. What if the guy was like Brown and already filled up his trunk with cases of water and firewood from out front of the store. :)

Havasu1986
08-18-2007, 10:56 AM
I didn't read every reply to your post, however I did read most of them and I didn't see this in any of the ones I read: " Honesty is the best policy" I know it's kind of corny and old fashioned but it kind of goes along with: " You should do what you Ought, not what you want"
I'm just a believer in Karma(sp) and you never every feel bad for doing what's right.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover
Psssst...That was his 1st post. :)

djunkie
08-18-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm just a believer in Karma(sp) and you never every feel bad for doing what's right.( At least that's what I tell my 11 and 8 year old)
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover
Read post # 30. ;) :D :D It wasn't a mistake on the checkers part.

Sleeper CP
08-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Psssst...That was his 1st post. :)
I know that:) He started the "thread" what I didn't read was every "post" ie reply to his "thread". I thank that would be correct:confused: :idea:
Sleeper

Sleeper CP
08-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Read post # 30. ;) :D :D It wasn't a mistake on the checkers part.
So what you are telling is " Do my homework ,before I post!":mad: And don't be one of the shit heads that makes comments half cocked:D
Sleeper

djunkie
08-18-2007, 11:11 AM
So what you are telling is " Do my homework ,before I post!":mad: And don't be one of the shit heads that makes comments half cocked:D
Sleeper
Ahh come on. I aint one of those guys who makes a big deal outta that shit. I just point it out and leave it at that. :D :D

Sleeper CP
08-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Ahh come on. I aint one of those guys who makes a big deal outta that shit. I just point it out and leave it at that. :D :D
Thanks.
So did you do her?
Sleeper

djunkie
08-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Thanks.
So did you do her?
Sleeper
Read post #45 LOL!!!!:D :D

Sleeper CP
08-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Read post #45 LOL!!!!:D :D
I did, but since you withheld vital info on this thread until post number 30 I thought there might be a chance for another hook to the story particularly after reading posts number 34 and 43. I thought some of your "friends" may have given you an idea or two.
Sleeper
off to work on the boat .... see ya.

HOOTER SLED-
08-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Thats what I started the day out with ya fag!!!!!
Dude drinking wine = gay
dude on dude = gay
That's like saying you went and banged your boyfriend and then finished up with your chick. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Van Nuys
08-18-2007, 03:59 PM
You went up to the counter intending on paying for 6 so you do the right thing and tell the cashier about the mistake and shell out for all the items.

Havasu1986
08-18-2007, 04:01 PM
You went up to the counter intending on paying for 6 so you do the right thing and tell the cashier about the mistake and shell out for all the items.
Read post #30 and #66. ;)

2Driver
08-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Ah great, now you have me wondering if you really did put a new impeller in my outdrive.
:idea: :D :D :D

BadKachina
08-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Ah great, now you have me wondering if you really did put a new impeller in my outdrive.
:idea: :D :D :D
Ah hell, you only use the thing once every two years. That impeller is fine.;)

djunkie
08-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey BadKachina, do you do lowers for wackers?
Quit jacking my thread? :mad: :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Quit jacking my thread? :mad: :D :D
pot.................kettle???????:D :D :D :D :D

Wet Dream
08-19-2007, 05:47 AM
Hmmm.

BadKachina
08-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Hey BadKachina, do you do lowers for wackers?
I'd be more comfortable with Merc stuff. I don't have tools for every other brand, but they're all pretty similar. ;) I/O is our mainstay of customers but work is work.