PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Wing.

Blew By You
08-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Im looking for a wing for my boat. Dont really know old or new styles but if you guys have some pics id really appreaciate it. just so i know what im lookin for LOL :D

victorfb
08-18-2007, 12:09 AM
a wing on a jet? not very common around here, maybe on a v-drive (i guess they need all the help they can get). oh crap im gunna get hammered for that one. anyhow, what exactly are you looking for and for what hull/boat?

Slacker
08-18-2007, 09:52 AM
There was one on EBAY look under drag boat.

Blew By You
08-18-2007, 05:41 PM
a wing on a jet? not very common around here, maybe on a v-drive (i guess they need all the help they can get). oh crap im gunna get hammered for that one. anyhow, what exactly are you looking for and for what hull/boat?
i have a '78 charger 19' yea jet boat..lol i know its not very common to have a wing on a jet boat but im still pretty new to all this. I got my boat back in june. and wings just plain out look bad ass.

moneysucker
08-21-2007, 05:54 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/riv7-5002.jpg
This wing is for sale. Polished and ready to go. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. My buddy is selling it and I will get you in touch with him.
Cy
PM me if you are interested in case I don't see the thread again.

BAE_557
08-21-2007, 07:10 PM
Who in the hell would put a wing on a jet boat anyway.

Blew By You
08-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Who in the hell would put a wing on a jet boat anyway.
Haha i know i was gonna put a pic of your boat on here to back me up.. Your Boat's Bad Ass!!! Nice wing on a "Jet Boat" Too:D