PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a 25P Mirage prop to let me try?

frdvschvy
02-22-2006, 10:11 AM
I would like to try a 25P Mirage prop on our boat. Does anybody have one that I could try before making a purchase? Note, I am looking for a standard Mirage and not a Mirage Plus. The Mirage Plus props create to much bow lift for our boat. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help a brother out.
Mike

blender over
02-22-2006, 10:13 AM
I would like to try a 25P Mirage prop on our boat. Does anybody have one that I could try before making a purchase? Note, I am looking for a standard Mirage and not a Mirage Plus. The Mirage Plus props create to much bow lift for our boat. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help a brother out.
Mike
Dont know you , but i got a 25 pitch ballistic 4 blade that lifts the back of the boat up.
I live in elsinore if you want to come out here and try it out.
Works good 4 me :)

frdvschvy
02-22-2006, 10:33 AM
Dont know you , but i got a 25 pitch ballistic 4 blade that lifts the back of the boat up.
I live in elsinore if you want to come out here and try it out.
Works good 4 me :)
Thank you for the offer, but unfortunately the boat is stored in Havasu. Bummer though, because Elsinore is nice and close to me. What kind of speed, and RPM are you seeing with the Ballistic 4 blade? What are you running for power in your boat?

blender over
02-22-2006, 10:35 AM
Thank you for the offer, but unfortunately the boat is stored in Havasu. Bummer though, because Elsinore is nice and close to me. What kind of speed, and RPM are you seeing with the Ballistic 4 blade? What are you running for power in your boat?
Well its like comparing appels to oranges.
I got a 21 ft tunnel with a 225hp merc.outboard
mid 80s 6800rpm

1stepcloser
02-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Mike
As a matter of fact, I have one. Excellent condition, you are welcome to give it a whirl.

a catered life
02-22-2006, 12:36 PM
i pretty sure my spare is what your looking for when i get home today i will let u know :p

frdvschvy
02-22-2006, 01:27 PM
As a matter of fact, I have one. Excellent condition, you are welcome to give it a whirl.
Sweet, looks like you are located close by as well. I would need it for the weekend (headed to Havasu). Would that be a problem? Want me to leave the wife behind as a deposit? :)

1stepcloser
02-22-2006, 01:37 PM
Sweet, looks like you are located close by as well. I would need it for the weekend (headed to Havasu). Would that be a problem? Nope. I'm home all day tomorrow, I work till 6 or so Friday and Saturday.
Want me to leave the wife behind as a deposit? :) No thank you. :) The fact that you are willing to leave her behind tells me all I need to know.... ;)

frdvschvy
02-22-2006, 01:48 PM
PM sent...

frdvschvy
02-22-2006, 06:43 PM
I spoke with Chris at Laveycraft this afternoon, and he suggested also trying a 24P Bravo 1 prop. Perhaps somebody has one of these laying around I could try this weekend?
So many different opinions on which prop to run, and so little money to purchase all of them with.