PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with people.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Why is it someone calls the cops to take care of a problem but have no common courtisy to confront a neighbor.. about a problem they are having with you.. we have two work trucks we park on the street and some a$$hole called the cops But of course would not leave their name.. what a bunch of scum bags..
if you have a neighbor you are having a problem with ,, confront them about it,, then if it doesn't work.. then call the LEO..
everyone on this fricken block is so worried about where they park their cars it is rediculous. USE YOUR FRICKEN DRIVEWAY.. That is what it is for..
WHAT A PIECE OF SHIAT..
Love thy neighbor my A$$..
I wanna move.............................................. . :mad: :mad:
Rant over thank you for listening.:D :D
The Leo was very nice and also dispatch.. They asked me to move them..:D

BadKachina
08-19-2007, 03:57 PM
I had a neighbor call the cops because my 11 year girl got off the bus and stepped on his flowers to cut through his yard (corner lot) on the way home. I took her over to his house and had her apologize to him. He was so embarrassed he ended up apologizing to me and my daughter for being such and ass.
Either way, he's still a pussy for calling the cops..........:rolleyes:

ahhell
08-19-2007, 03:57 PM
If I were you Id take off all my clothes and run around the front yard screaming about some asshole neighbors.....with the cameras rolling of course:eek: :eek: :D
thats what I love about where I live...6 cars in the driveway and nobody gives a shit:)

pw_Tony
08-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Neighbor called the cops years ago cause we were jumping our bicycles. We had about an 8 inch dirt jump in the dirt street and he was afraid of "erosion" or however you spell it

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 04:03 PM
If I were you Id take off all my clothes and run around the front yard screaming about some asshole neighbors.....with the cameras rolling of course:eek: :eek: :D
thats what I love about where I live...6 cars in the driveway and nobody gives a shit:)
LMAO!! ACTION :D :D

Havasu1986
08-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Why is it someone calls the cops to take care of a problem but have no common courtisy to confront a neighbor.. about a problem they are having with you.. we have two work trucks we park on the street and some a$$hole called the cops But of course would not leave their name.. what a bunch of scum bags..
if you have a neighbor you are having a problem with ,, confront them about it,, then if it doesn't work.. then call the LEO..
everyone on this fricken block is so worried about where they park their cars it is rediculous. USE YOUR FRICKEN DRIVEWAY.. That is what it is for..
WHAT A PIECE OF SHIAT..
:confused: :D :D Plumbers.??? JACK STEPHAN!!!

UncleJoe
08-19-2007, 04:04 PM
What's the point of running around with no clothes on if nobody cares?
BTW MRS V - Just take the clothes off and casualy go move the trucks. You know - like we do at the river.

Wet Dream
08-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Ok, help me understand something. But first off, I'm all for talking to the neighbors first. Try to resolve the issue in person and have the balls to do it. But what I don't get in your post is that you say that you park 2 work trucks in the street, and then say to use your driveway accented with the :mad:. Why didn't you use YOUR driveway? The way I read this is that you want to park on the street and you want the neighbors to use their driveway. Whats wong with using your driveway for the work vehilcles? I'm not getting the whole picture here.

Screemy1
08-19-2007, 05:12 PM
keep your work trucks off the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell is your problem........?????
Park them on your neighbors lawn!!!!:devil:

Tom Brown
08-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Don't move. Just play the stereo in your Rhino really loud when you're outside grilling.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 05:13 PM
:confused: :D :D Plumbers.??? JACK STEPHAN!!!
Jack Stafukof it.:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Ok, help me understand something. But first off, I'm all for talking to the neighbors first. Try to resolve the issue in person and have the balls to do it. But what I don't get in your post is that you say that you park 2 work trucks in the street, and then say to use your driveway accented with the :mad:. Why didn't you use YOUR driveway? The way I read this is that you want to park on the street and you want the neighbors to use their driveway. Whats wong with using your driveway for the work vehilcles? I'm not getting the whole picture here.
I put three trucks or cars what ever at the time in the driveway.. The driveway is full..
I will just have to keep the work trucks in the driveway and move them everytime to get the other out when needed..
Sorry I should have explained that..

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 05:17 PM
keep your work trucks off the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell is your problem........?????
If I knew which one it was.. I would.. LOL!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Don't move. Just play the stereo in your Rhino really loud when you're outside grilling.
always.. :)

Wheeler
08-19-2007, 05:59 PM
I put three trucks or cars what ever at the time in the driveway.. The driveway is full..
I will just have to keep the work trucks in the driveway and move them everytime to get the other out when needed..
Sorry I should have explained that..
Or keep the work trucks at work? :)

Jbb
08-19-2007, 06:03 PM
I wouldn't want to look at your plumbing trucks either.......Ma'am......now lets' get them trucks moved ...ok..... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Are you not allowed overnight parking in your neighborhood? It's a public street, right?
No.. they consider them commercial vehicles. Because they have the dbl tires on the rear..

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Or keep the work trucks at work? :)
They are at work.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't want to look at your plumbing trucks either.......Ma'am......now lets' get them trucks moved ...ok..... :D
would you like to buy a vowel.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4089STFU-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4089071.gif

Wheeler
08-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Move to Az., no one cares about shiat here. :eek:
Then again, the county was called on this guy.

Flyinbowtie
08-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Mrs. Vee, it is time to pack up the clan and move someplace where the neighbors, if they are close enough to see, are too nice, too courteous and too involved in their own lives to worry about what the hell is parked on on the street in front of somebody else's house.
FBT> Ever thankful Dad moved us out of the city when he did.:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 06:28 PM
WTF is up with that huge pit?
bodies..:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Could you switch them out to something like a really wide racing slick? :D
LOL!! Maybe.. I think it is a weight issue also..:jawdrop: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Move to Az., no one cares about shiat here. :eek:
Then again, the county was called on this guy.
I would love to.. I hate Los Angeles.:D

Wheeler
08-19-2007, 06:32 PM
He wants to make a basement, I went over and dug it for him, then when it came time to build the walls, he had no money. The basement is supposed to be a secret :confused: I believe the gov. already has new pics of that area.

wolfie
08-19-2007, 06:33 PM
Be happy that it was only the police. My neighbors call the missionaries on me.

Wheeler
08-19-2007, 06:36 PM
I would love to.. I hate Los Angeles.:D
It's always greener on the other side. I am back in the Oc., as there is no money to be made (a least by me) in La Paz county. I barely have time to use the river house since I moved to Az. :(

'75 Miller
08-19-2007, 06:44 PM
WHAT A PIECE OF SHIAT..
Yeah the rules in this area are beyond retarded. Luckily you were home to talk to the leo (C.C.p.d or L.A?) or they'd have just given you a ticket...$38 per truck I believe. The "community service officers" in CC are dickheads. Cops are okay, but the "cso's" are all jerkoffs, with their little embroidered badges.:mad:

Jbb
08-19-2007, 06:48 PM
No need to buy a vowel.....the trucks are an eyesore....and they are Illegally parked...now get em moved.....Ma'am

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 06:50 PM
No need to buy a vowel.....the trucks are an eyesore....and they are Illegally parked...now get em moved.....Ma'am
:D :D :D :D O.k Mr.. wrinkled balls.. Thanks for the advise.. I'll move them.. sheeeshhh.. :D

3 daytona`s
08-19-2007, 06:51 PM
WHAT A PIECE OF SHIAT..
Of living out in the country nearest neighbor a mile away. It is pure heaven,do not need to keep any ass-hole happy. I despise living "IN THE CITY"

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah the rules in this area are beyond retarded. Luckily you were home to talk to the leo (C.C.p.d or L.A?) or they'd have just given you a ticket...$38 per truck I believe. The "community service officers" in CC are dickheads. Cops are okay, but the "cso's" are all jerkoffs, with their little embroidered badges.:mad:
The leo that came here was really cool.. He knocked on the door and asked if I would mind moving them.. He said good cause if not we have to tow them.. :jawdrop: No ticket.. Tow..

Jbb
08-19-2007, 06:52 PM
:D :D :D :D O.k Mr.. wrinkled balls.. Thanks for the advise.. I'll move them.. sheeeshhh.. :D
....OK......lets not see them turdmobiles in the street anymore....

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 06:54 PM
....OK......lets not see them turdmobiles in the street anymore....
LOL!! They are clean turd mobiles.. :D :D

Tom Brown
08-19-2007, 06:54 PM
WTF is wrong with people.
It varies with the individual. For example, some people don't even know how to spell their name.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 06:55 PM
It varies with the individual. For example, some people don't even know how to spell their name.
I hear ya.. I failed an exam by misspelling my first name.. It is just too long to remember.:D

'75 Miller
08-19-2007, 07:06 PM
The leo that came here was really cool.. He knocked on the door and asked if I would mind moving them.. He said good cause if not we have to tow them.. :jawdrop: No ticket.. Tow..
Goodness:eek: REALLY LUCKY you were home.
I've got a neighbor that must have ccpd on speed-dial. We've got permit-only parking on our block and as soon as he sees someone he doesn't know pull up he'll wait 'til they park & walk away, check for a permit, and call the law. Nice guy, but EXTREMELY CHICKENSHIT about the parking deal.

FullUp
08-19-2007, 07:10 PM
So your house is your business address? How about the neighbor doing auto repair, and a cabinet builder on the other side. Maybe a machine shop in the garage across the street. People like to think of their neighborhood as thier home. Don't have enough room to not inconvience yourself? Buy a house with a bigger driveway.

Moneypitt
08-19-2007, 07:22 PM
bodies..:D :D :D
The pit is for the bodies of any neighbors that become complainers.......MP

nodigg
08-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Damn Nazi neighbors! You don't even live in an association area do you?

Kyote
08-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Be happy that it was only the police. My neighbors call the missionaries on me.
They probabley want you to change your POSITION!

LOWRIVER2
08-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Problem is, very few people know their neighbors and everyone is encouraged to do tasks in third person. Everyone is afraid to talk to each other for fear of confrontation. This is the new suburbia we live in. Lots of large, mixed use property in inland empire, even Yorba Linda in North O.C.
A thing to do to get to know your neighbors is to start a neighborhood watch. It generally gets a lot of them to show up and after the usual crime stuff/prevention is discussed, a LOT of smaller quality of life issues come up such as parking, overgrown lawns, etc. You might find out a lot of people have issues with your trucks or you may have a lot of support. I know it takes time in a busy schedule but it is a good way to start a dialouge and possibly get that "one on one" with neighbors on other issues in the future.
Just a thought, worked for me on some small issues and they were soon resolved.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 08:03 PM
So your house is your business address? How about the neighbor doing auto repair, and a cabinet builder on the other side. Maybe a machine shop in the garage across the street. People like to think of their neighborhood as thier home. Don't have enough room to not inconvience yourself? Buy a house with a bigger driveway.
well let me add..
Their is a music teacher next door with no sound proffing..
their is a glass guy across the street cutting glass all day.
their is a gardner who lives two houses down with 4 trucks
there is a mecchanic 3 houses down that works on cars allday.
a day care center 5 houses down.
another plumber down the steet maybe 7 houses..
there are alot of business owners and they all work out of their houses.. so know should I be the only one that needs a bigger driveway.
:D :D

Wet Dream
08-19-2007, 08:07 PM
there are alot of business owners and they all work out of their houses.. so know should I be the only one that needs a bigger driveway.
How many of them park 2 dually work trucks in the street so they aren't inconvenienced when they need their personal work vehicles?

dragboat
08-19-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm sorry but.........
We bought a second lot next to our house to be able to park our toys. It is not a vacant lot, but it is treated like that by our sh**bag neighbors. If you don't have enough room to park in your own lot you need more room. Your neighbors did not spend all of that money to buy a nice place to have their guests come over to see your trucks in front of their home. I ran a business out of my home for five years without stepping on any toes. It can be done. Golden rule.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Problem is, very few people know their neighbors and everyone is encouraged to do tasks in third person. Everyone is afraid to talk to each other for fear of confrontation. This is the new suburbia we live in. Lots of large, mixed use property in inland empire, even Yorba Linda in North O.C.
A thing to do to get to know your neighbors is to start a neighborhood watch. It generally gets a lot of them to show up and after the usual crime stuff/prevention is discussed, a LOT of smaller quality of life issues come up such as parking, overgrown lawns, etc. You might find out a lot of people have issues with your trucks or you may have a lot of support. I know it takes time in a busy schedule but it is a good way to start a dialouge and possibly get that "one on one" with neighbors on other issues in the future.
Just a thought, worked for me on some small issues and they were soon resolved.
I do know all my neighbors and we get along with all of them but a few like to tell everyone where to park and when to park. They have nothing better to do but watch everyone house ,.. and what we are all up to..
:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 08:11 PM
How many of them park 2 dually work trucks in the street so they aren't inconvenienced when they need their personal work vehicles?
I would say 3..which would also include a trailer..

Wet Dream
08-19-2007, 08:15 PM
If thats the case...there are 3 neighbors you can rule out that didn't call the police.

dragboat
08-19-2007, 08:20 PM
But they bought a nice home in a nice neighborhood, with expectations of it being that way.
Not a commercial lot.
I've been there.
I am there.:mad: :mad: :mad:

dragboat
08-19-2007, 08:26 PM
If thats the case...there are 3 neighbors you can rule out that didn't call the police.
Again I respectfully disagree.
I have 40+ commercial vehicles and would not think of parking them in the way of someone that spent the money to buy their dream home.
Golden rule.

Wet Dream
08-19-2007, 08:32 PM
But they bought a nice home in a nice neighborhood, with expectations of it being that way.
Not a commercial lot.
I've been there.
I am there.:mad: :mad: :mad:
Narcissism...makes everything ok in your own mind. Forget about those that live around you, they're a minor inconvenience. :D

Wet Dream
08-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Repost

Wet Dream
08-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Just in case the first repost wasn't good enough. ;)

LOWRIVER2
08-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Well if you know everyone on the street, I'd go ahead and ask them all if the trucks are a nuisance. Does'nt hurt to know what they think. I wrote about the new generation of non confrontaitonal types. Some will never tell you they called because they might be afraid of retaliation or they just don't want you to know.
Bottom line, learn the ordinance and live by it. Then if you don't like it, check in to changing things with the city. As rules/codes keep increasiing, I doubt any changes will happen.
I still say move east, Culver City is okay for a city but frankly, you're surrounded by scum from LA and the zeros in Pacific Division. Too crowded too I don't know how anyone drives a dually around the westside on any regularity, way too many cars.

Devil's Advocate
08-19-2007, 09:51 PM
LMAO..:D
How's about a U?

suckin&pumpin
08-19-2007, 10:03 PM
i have a 20' enclosed trailer that I use as a job trailer and park sometimes in front of MY house and a neighbor listed her house and then called the cops because it had been there more than 72 hours so I followed the cops advise and moved it in front of her house just in time for her open house:devil:
f$ck a$$hole neighbors!!!!!!!!

The Door Hanger
08-19-2007, 11:49 PM
:devil: keep your work trucks off the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell is your problem........?????
I love it.
:devil:

RiverOtter
08-20-2007, 03:25 AM
everyone on this fricken block is so worried about where they park their cars it is rediculous. USE YOUR FRICKEN DRIVEWAY..
Move to TN..... we got lots of parking :D

MUDXPRT
08-20-2007, 04:27 AM
well let me add..
Yes this is why the have commerical property with offices and yards.:D :D :D

brianthomas
08-20-2007, 07:55 AM
i have a 20' enclosed trailer that I use as a job trailer and park sometimes in front of MY house and a neighbor listed her house and then called the cops because it had been there more than 72 hours so I followed the cops advise and moved it in front of her house just in time for her open house:devil:
f$ck a$$hole neighbors!!!!!!!!
You have a 20' foot trailer in front of your house and you neighbor is the butthole?

Dave C
08-20-2007, 08:10 AM
I just bought a house with lots of backyard access... Now I can park my junk in the backyard and they can't say shiat to me.:devil: :devil: :D
the inside of the house is a disaster but we all know that the garage is the most important room anyway so it doesn't matter ;)

Baja Big Dog
08-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Of living out in the country nearest neighbor a mile away. It is pure heaven,do not need to keep any ass-hole happy. I despise living "IN THE CITY"
HUH????:confused:

riverfun
08-22-2007, 12:33 PM
The reason people dont confront others is because you dont always know who the a--holes are. Take for instance our place out at the river, just a couple weeks ago one of my neighbors got his ass beat because he told (yelled) at one of the neighbors kids to stop driving the golf cart through the community at 11:00 at night at high speed with the raido cranked up as high as possible. So Jr. goes home and tells daddy who grabs his friend and the TWO of them go and confront the guy who yelled at Jr., then 1 of the TWO throws a punch and then they BOTH beat this guy down, he ends up in the hospital with a dislocated shoulder etc. etc. and for the people that say it was only 11:00 and your at the river--Jr. was out till 1:00am the night before doing the same thing except also using fireworks between hotlaps. By the way I have always gone and talked to my neighbors whenever I had a problem but now I will think twice about it.

dragboat
08-22-2007, 05:19 PM
The reason people dont confront others is because you dont always know who the a--holes are. Take for instance our place out at the river, just a couple weeks ago one of my neighbors got his ass beat because he told (yelled) at one of the neighbors kids to stop driving the golf cart through the community at 11:00 at night at high speed with the raido cranked up as high as possible. So Jr. goes home and tells daddy who grabs his friend and the TWO of them go and confront the guy who yelled at Jr., then 1 of the TWO throws a punch and then they BOTH beat this guy down, he ends up in the hospital with a dislocated shoulder etc. etc. and for the people that say it was only 11:00 and your at the river--Jr. was out till 1:00am the night before doing the same thing except also using fireworks between hotlaps. By the way I have always gone and talked to my neighbors whenever I had a problem but now I will think twice about it.
Good point, and why should you. Bad neighbors aren't going to do the right thing because you asked them to. Most of them know the difference but don't care. You are just showing all of your cards and hoping the inconsiderate neighbor will give a fock that you're not impressed by their actions. They won't. Weather its hotlaps, fireworks way to late, illegal parking, nonstop barking dogs or just outright belligerent behavior.
I've posted these opinions before.
They have laws. They are dumb ass laws, someone in the past was such a dumb ass
that the city council had to make and pass a law to keep the stupid people from ruining a nice area.
Getting stupid people to understand this simple concept is impossible.
They would rather blame the very neighbors that they're imposing on.

dragboat
08-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Narcissism...makes everything ok in your own mind. Forget about those that live around you, they're a minor inconvenience. :D
Ya, what he said.

dragboat
08-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Just in case the first repost wasn't good enough. ;)
:D :D :rolleyes:

ChumpChange
08-22-2007, 05:40 PM
well let me add..
Wow. I'm glad I don't live on that street.

ChumpChange
08-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Yes this is why the have commerical property with offices and yards.:D :D :D
Bingo. If everybody used their houses instead of commercial property, I wouldn't have a job.:D

thatguy
08-22-2007, 05:45 PM
LMAO!! ACTION :D :D
Please post the moment it hits Utube!! :)
Tommy :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Please post the moment it hits Utube!! :)
Tommy :D
LMAO!! I don't want to scare anyone.. so I think I will keep in in lock down..:D :D

thatguy
08-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Mrs. Vee, it is time to pack up the clan and move someplace where the neighbors, if they are close enough to see, are too nice, too courteous and too involved in their own lives to worry about what the hell is parked on on the street in front of somebody else's house.
FBT> Ever thankful Dad moved us out of the city when he did.:rolleyes:
Bingo! Think "rural" or however it is spelled. We got 4 acres in Anderson for less than a zero lot line in Sac. (Value has officialy doubled in 3 years) I could not possibly own enough boats or cars, trucks to fill the property. Run the boats at all hours with OT headers. Cop lives behind me.
Life is good! Tommy

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 05:57 PM
we are going to be moving in about a year.. not quite sure where yet.. but we are looking ..

Wet Dream
08-22-2007, 07:04 PM
we are going to be moving in about a year.. not quite sure where yet.. but we are looking ..
Is the computer included in the sale? ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 07:07 PM
:D Is the computer included in the sale? ;)
:jawdrop: Then how would I talk my shiat here.. :idea: :D :D :D

ChumpChange
08-23-2007, 05:52 AM
It's gonna be hard to move away from Tito's. :(