PDA

View Full Version : Hey klrtoy was that you who came flying through....

hkunz
08-19-2007, 04:22 PM
the narrow part of the river where the rocks jut out on the Cali side and the marsh is shallow on the Azz side, southbound, about 9:30 Saturday morning, doing 80, splitting between an X-Flight southbound at 45-50 and a bathtub northbound at about 30? Someone, I didn't catch the boat type, split us as we met in that narrows, so that he must have cleared both of us by about 20 feet. Nice.
We've been reading these threads on the dangers of boating in Havasu, and sure enough, here comes this guy zooming through. Both boats made it fine, in case you were wondering. I considered running him down and yelling at him/catching his side numbers, but that would have required me to scare the bejeezus out of the pontoon that he almost nailed after he left us, as well as go fast through the shallows where the river enters the main lake. Since I'd only had the boat for two lake days, I figured I should learn to drive it better first.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 04:33 PM
the narrow part of the river where the rocks jut out on the Cali side and the marsh is shallow on the Azz side, southbound, about 9:30 Saturday morning, doing 80, splitting between an X-Flight southbound at 45-50 and a bathtub northbound at about 30? Someone, I didn't catch the boat type, split us as we met in that narrows, so that he must have cleared both of us by about 20 feet. Nice.
We've been reading these threads on the dangers of boating in Havasu, and sure enough, here comes this guy zooming through. Both boats made it fine, in case you were wondering. I considered running him down and yelling at him/catching his side numbers, but that would have required me to scare the bejeezus out of the pontoon that he almost nailed after he left us, as well as go fast through the shallows where the river enters the main lake. Since I'd only had the boat for two lake days, I figured I should learn to drive it better first.
what were the colors of the boat.:idea:

BOBALOO
08-19-2007, 04:34 PM
I know for a FACT that he was not on the water that early!
Sorry:)
Hope you like your new ride, a 600 ought to run well. Congrats!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 04:34 PM
I know for a FACT that he was not on the water that early!
Sorry:)
Hope you like your new ride, a 600 ought to run well. Congrats!:D
did you guys get up late..:D :D

BOBALOO
08-19-2007, 04:35 PM
what were the colors of the boat.:idea:
Hey Char, when is the house warming party? We had a plywood party, as soon as the plywood was up!:D Didn't have to worry about spilling.:D

BOBALOO
08-19-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm home this w/e but I know a thing or two.:idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Hey Char, when is the house warming party? We had a plywood party, as soon as the plywood was up!:D Didn't have to worry about spilling.:D
hopefully it will be done by end of sept.. But dought it.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-19-2007, 04:37 PM
I'm home this w/e but I know a thing or two.:idea:
:D :D

MR HARLEY
08-19-2007, 04:39 PM
I didn't catch the boat type,
So you did'nt catch the boat type but by your calculations it was Kilrtoy right? :rolleyes:

GHT
08-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Well, I gotta say IF you know Kilr then you must know his boat. In other words, If you knew what his boat looked like you would say something like, Hey Kilrtoy, was that you that split me and another boat because a DCB that looked just like yours passed too close to me and my family. If it was yours I should have run you down in the channel and let you have it...:idea:
So, IF you don't know what his boat looks like or aren't sure DON'T just start sh1t like you THINK you know who buzzed you...:mad:
BUT if you are VERY sure it was him..... Good for you and Shame on him.
There is already too much drama here don't try to stir the pot.;)

Throttle
08-19-2007, 04:42 PM
out late, up late...
hey guys howz it?

GHT
08-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Now that I re-read your post I know it wasn't Kilrtoy.. They have never been on the lake that early... They wake up around 10:30 - 11:00 and don't get down to the lake til around 12:00 or 13:00...:D :D

BOBALOO
08-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Well, I gotta say IF you know Kilr then you must know his boat. In other words, If you knew what his boat looked like you would say something like, Hey Kilrtoy, was that you that split me and another boat because a DCB that looked just like yours passed too close to me and my family. If it was yours I should have run you down in the channel and let you have it...:idea:
So, IF you don't know what his boat looks like or aren't sure DON'T just start sh1t like you THINK you know who buzzed you...:mad:
Hey Don, nice siggy!:D Pot stirrer:D You guys out for Labor Day? We are rollin the toon.

GHT
08-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Hey Don, nice siggy!:D Pot stirrer:D You guys out for Labor Day? We are rollin the toon.
Yea, I think we will be there but who's toon ya'll going to be on? You get a toon? I'm obviously out of the loop.

Throttle
08-19-2007, 04:46 PM
shake and bake

UncleJoe
08-19-2007, 04:51 PM
Perhaps the boat driver was trained by the same Highly skilled folks that Kilrtoy suggests trained him. Apparently these folks must have listened as they did not SPIN into the reeds. They only scared the hell out of other folks and somehow avoided any contact or a terrible mishap. You know the old saying ' I haven't killed anybody YET'. Well I haven't died yet either. Please stay away from me!

GHT
08-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Oh hey, you got some pot man?
http://jerks.puxley.ca/archives/tommy_chong_ColumbiaTriStar.jpg
I'll take that as a complement coming from you "Sin say-Chopmastr":D :D

BOBALOO
08-19-2007, 04:59 PM
Yea, I think we will be there but who's toon ya'll going to be on? You get a toon? I'm obviously out of the loop.
We "re appropriated " a 27' 17mph BEAST!:rolleyes: :D At least it holds A LOT
of refreshments. We named it the Regal Beagle!:D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4418Regal_small.jpg

MR HARLEY
08-19-2007, 05:00 PM
I'll take that as a complement coming from you "Sin say-Chopmastr":D :D
Thats Sensei ya dumb truck. ;) :D

GHT
08-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Thats Sensei ya dumb truck. ;) :D
That's the way "Spell Check" told me to do it like that.. Stupid Spell check..:rolleyes:

Redneck
08-19-2007, 07:06 PM
I saw him at basha's at 11am so my guess it wasnt him but good try

gmocnik
08-19-2007, 07:09 PM
[/QUOTE]BUT if you are VERY sure it was him..... Good for you and Shame on him.
There is already too much drama here don't try to stir the pot.;)[/QUOTE]
Seems like this kind of antic is typical for this guy. Was just talking about the infamous blue/orange/twin wacker dcb to some friends. Saturday, 11:30, just above the shallows and entering the first tight left hand turn going to the sandbar...a pontoon to the right, tight with the reeds, a hallet running about 45 mph up the middle, me following just to his port waiting for after the turn to pass...a bass boat to the far left just past the turn looking to cross...over my shoulder to my port...there it is running a good 80-85, on the california side, not a glance from the driver as he cut in front of me, caused the bass boat to pull a full reverse, and the "skilled operator" of the dcb did not even blink...he did get a good spot on the sand bar though...his family looked safe there....
just because the boat is capable of high speed does not mean you can put others in danger to go that fast...

nodigg
08-19-2007, 07:17 PM
just because the boat is capable of high speed does not mean you can put others in danger to go that fast...[/QUOTE]
I spent two days on the lake with NO DCB negative press. :0
This does seem to be a frequent common topic however.

blown dough
08-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Perhaps the boat driver was trained by the same Highly skilled folks that Kilrtoy suggests trained him. Apparently these folks must have listened as they did not SPIN into the reeds. They only scared the hell out of other folks and somehow avoided any contact or a terrible mishap. You know the old saying ' I haven't killed anybody YET'. Well I haven't died yet either. Please stay away from me!
hOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU NEWBIE WITH ONLY A FEW POSTS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Shit stirring low post, poster!:D

blown dough
08-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Wow, that was terribly inappropriate.
Actually no it was not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blown dough
08-19-2007, 07:27 PM
See, there's the "nice" way of saying it.
I don't sugar coat anything!!!!!!!

blown dough
08-19-2007, 07:28 PM
You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, no matter how wrong it might be.
So are you as wrong as it may be!!!!!!

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Shut up, fukwad!:D

nodigg
08-19-2007, 07:30 PM
So are we saying a join date of 2005 does not qualify as an O.G.?

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 07:36 PM
So are we saying a join date of 2005 does not qualify as an O.G.?
Too late to take me up on my offer (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2736927&postcount=14), until the 24th.....

blown dough
08-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Somebody is not entitled to a more relative opinion on a subject based on their post count. If that were the case, we wouldn't be having this conversation since I have 9000 more posts than you. If they have something to say, listen and then respond. Don't automatically dismiss them because they have a low post count.
It's not about sugar coating it, it's about forming a well articulated response based on some facts. "Shut the hell up newbie" is not a well thought out post.
Which is your opinonm but some of us seem to jump on the band wagon of whatever the latest topic is around here. Stick to the facts not speculation!!!!!!

blown dough
08-19-2007, 07:38 PM
You won't be alive long enough to win this argument, so let it go. :D
Much younger then you sugar, so whos the one that want be around that long.

blown dough
08-19-2007, 07:42 PM
See, now there's a well thought out post. I knew you could do it. ;)
I agree, stick with the facts. Ask Uncle Joe to post some facts. Respond to those facts with your own facts. Maybe there's something about high speed operation that you could shed some light on for him. It seems like some open dialog before somebody else gets killed would be better than "Shut up newbie."
As i recall I was never speaking to you to begin with so who made it your duty to defend the newbie and start going after me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blown dough
08-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Yep thats it, except your acting friends that were not there!!!

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 07:46 PM
As i recall I was never speaking to you to begin with so who made it your duty to defend the newbie and start going after me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be nice to this POS, or he will threaten to "punch your face" or a face of a lady you might know...:D

blown dough
08-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Be nice to this POS, or he will threaten to "punch your face" or a face of a lady you might know...:D
What the hell does that mean???????? Bring it on, and remeber this is the Mrs. and not a Mr. so Bring it on!!!!!!!!!

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 07:51 PM
What the hell does that mean???????? Bring it on, and remeber this is the Mrs. and not a Mr. so Bring it on!!!!!!!!!
SWB doesn't care... He is an equal opportunity offender! :D

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Wow, now you're just a liar. I've never touched a lady in my life, nor threatened to punch a lady in the face. If somebody told you that, they lied to you. As a matter of fact, as mad as I've been at you in the past, I've never made a single mention of your wife or family, which is more than I can say for you.
Goodnight, Jon.... See you in the morning.:D

UncleJoe
08-19-2007, 08:14 PM
hOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU NEWBIE WITH ONLY A FEW POSTS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fact is that the following was posted by kilrtoy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrtoy
SPELL THE NAME RIGHT ASS-FOCK,
I WAS TRAINED BY THE BEST, YES BY THE BEST, AND THAT IS WHY I WAS ABLE TO SPIN IT OUT AND NOT ROLL IT . GET BACK IN YOUR BAYLINER AND STFU
adamhenry
samfrankasshole
FIGURE THAT OUT
I did not write the post that generated that response. It seems that you are a bit irritated that I joined these Forums shortly after you but do not have many posts. I simply choose to allow folks like you to run off at the mouth and make fools of yourselves.
Nothing that you have said relates to boating safety. That was my point and I believe was the point of others who responded to your childish post.

BadKachina
08-19-2007, 08:16 PM
The fact is that the following was posted by kilrtoy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrtoy
SPELL THE NAME RIGHT ASS-FOCK,
I WAS TRAINED BY THE BEST, YES BY THE BEST, AND THAT IS WHY I WAS ABLE TO SPIN IT OUT AND NOT ROLL IT . GET BACK IN YOUR BAYLINER AND STFU
adamhenry
samfrankasshole
FIGURE THAT OUT
I did not write the post that generated that response. It seems that you are a bit irritated that I joined these Forums shortly after you but do not have many posts. I simply choose to allow folks like you to run off at the mouth and make fools of yourselves.
Nothing that you have said relates to boating safety. That was my point and I believe was the point of others who responded to your childish post.
Shut up newbie....................:D :D
J/K.............;)

djunkie
08-19-2007, 08:41 PM
"I know you are but what am I?" :rolleyes:
Just thought that would fit well in this thread. :D :D

hkunz
08-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Shit stirring low post, poster!:D
Obviously, only time spent online chatting from the safety of the continental United States, from a place where there is a computer connection, qualifies one to have any say about inland rules of the road (which are quite different from from international rules of the road). I would guess that the 20-er-some years spent navigiating, driving, conning, etc, 837+ foot long ships powered by two modified "D" boilers crossconnected in heavy traffic while watching out for Soviet (or Iranian, or Iraqi, or - well you get the idea) long range bombers/modified fighters/hacked up Cessnas loaded with explosives off the coast of somewhere, in the dark, with the lights off, while trying not to to run over the lobster pots that were the main staple of some poor local guys family's existence, through burning oil wells (not all of these at the same time, to be sure) means that I don't know that the course and speed of the vessel that overtook me was unsafe, and that because I was out there all that time, I have no right to pass on what I saw. Yup, it was your right to say what you want that I was defending, so I was a little behind on my post count, relative to those who lived in the confort and safety of the U.S. I am also lacking somewhat in social skills from years of dealing with two basic kinds of people - those who want to kill me and those with me, and those who are working with me to keep the others from killing us. Feel better now? (which are you, by the way?)
No, I didn't get a color, or side numbers, or even a brand. It probably wasn't kilrtoy, and I have no way to know if it was or wasn't. I don't know him or his boat. I don't care what brand he drives. He's probably a really nice guy with a great family. His boat is probably a fine piece of machinery and has all the safety equipment the Coast Guard requires, and he probably always boats sober. He was, however, the one who posted on here about his actions violating the inland rules of the road in a restricted manuvering situation which almost ending in his running over another boat, or pair of boats, and was incensed about the other boats' actions, thus making him an obvious generic target for rants against unsafe boating. I apologize if I hurt his feelings, or shamed him in front of his friends and/or family.
Now, back to the issue before you guys all look in the phone book for random people that you think might be the guys on the list and beat up their grandmothers or whatever - if WE, the people who like/love/tolerate hot boats, don't do something in this instant-news-bite, over-reactive-nanny-state environment, to make our actions and those of the folks around us safer, then control freak whackos (or legislators spurred on by victims' families) will make our boats illegal, or put speed limits on the big destination lakes like they are on the small, local lakes, or some other draconian measure that will effectively shut down our sport. My other sport is Jeeping, and the actions of a few (of our own) have really impacted the legislative and litigative actions against us, shutting down much of the sport all across the U.S.
BoatCop's statistics aside, the use of a few relatively isolated incidents as anecdotal evidence in an age of protectionism and litigation can shut down our boats, and if you aren't seeing that yet, then get your head out of the sand and find a clue. We need to self police, and a certain number of posts or a join date won't change that. This list helps us exchange information about our sport, our boats, that places we go, and the cool stuff we enjoy when we go there. "We can all hang together, or surely we will all hang seperately."
I'd like to be friends with all, enjoy a cold brew with you sometime after a day on the lake, and count each of you in the second category above, BUT...
I don't plan to stop boating, seeing how I just bought a new big fast boat. I plan to boat on Lake Havasu, since I have a house there. Next time that I am avoiding the rocks after some numbnuts tries to push me there, I'll be sure to get side numbers/color/year/make/model and give them to BoatCop. And yes, I can probably run you down, or at least get close enough to take a picture. Not that I'll do that.:)

GHT
08-19-2007, 09:12 PM
Well now that we know you're a safe boater and someone drove past you like an assho!e and they should have been ticketed and it wasn't Kilr. I'm sorry that happened to you and I'm sure all of us here are glad you and your family are safe..
It is a well known fact that Havasu has it's fair share of Newby, drunk, and unknowledgable boaters. It is, however, good you were paying attention.
Boat safe.
Also, just so you know..... There are many on this site that have defended this country so that YOU were able to have the opertunity to serve and live in this fine country as well.
9.5 Years for me...:idea: :D ;)

Forkin' Crazy
08-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Nice switch into defensive mode. I win.
Yep, you win!!! :D

MR HARLEY
08-19-2007, 09:39 PM
He was, however, the one who posted on here about his actions violating the inland rules of the road in a restricted manuvering situation which almost ending in his running over another boat, or pair of boats.
Were you there? Did you see him doing what you just posted above?
Or
Is this another one of your calculations?
Guess what I was THERE and saw the WHOLE thing and it was nothing how you described in your above text. So before your next assumption get a clue. :idea:

Kilrtoy
08-19-2007, 09:40 PM
There is already too much drama here don't try to stir the pot.;)[/QUOTE]
Seems like this kind of antic is typical for this guy. Was just talking about the infamous blue/orange/twin wacker dcb to some friends. Saturday, 11:30, just above the shallows and entering the first tight left hand turn going to the sandbar...a pontoon to the right, tight with the reeds, a hallet running about 45 mph up the middle, me following just to his port waiting for after the turn to pass...a bass boat to the far left just past the turn looking to cross...over my shoulder to my port...there it is running a good 80-85, on the california side, not a glance from the driver as he cut in front of me, caused the bass boat to pull a full reverse, and the "skilled operator" of the dcb did not even blink...he did get a good spot on the sand bar though...his family looked safe there....
just because the boat is capable of high speed does not mean you can put others in danger to go that fast...[/QUOTE]
I will tell you, you are full of shit.....
I was not travelling close to that speed, I was maybe going 60 and you were probably going 25.... Idid not cut youor anyone off.
As far as the cali side, yes i do travell on that side when it is clear, as do a helluva lot of other people...

Kilrtoy
08-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeah it was me who cut you off, from the trailer in the boat repair shop.
Next time you get cut off anywhere, Just blame me and post it,
GEN-E-OUS I tell ya

MR HARLEY
08-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Yeah it was me who cut you off, from the trailer in the boat repair shop.
Next time you get cut off anywhere, Just blame me and post it,
GEN-E-OUS I tell ya
According to him though he:
didn't get a color, or side numbers, or even a brand. It probably wasn't kilrtoy, and I have no way to know if it was or wasn't. I don't know him or his boat.
Yet he still felt the need to start a thread and blame you, and then retracts from his previous statement, yes another genius go figure. :rolleyes:

nodigg
08-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Too late to take me up on my offer (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2736927&postcount=14), until the 24th.....
Thanks, I'll be looking till then...

TYLER DURDEN
08-19-2007, 09:55 PM
[
I was not travelling close to that speed, I was maybe going 60 and you were probably going 25.... Idid not cut youor anyone off.
As far as the cali side, yes i do travell on that side when it is clear, as do a helluva lot of other people...[/QUOTE]
So it's ok to endanger people because a lot of other people do it? Maybe they learned it from a selfish prick like you. GET A CLUE!

MR HARLEY
08-19-2007, 09:59 PM
So it's ok to endanger people because a lot of other people do it? Maybe they learned it from a selfish prick like you. GET A CLUE!
Get a clue yourself and learn how to quote then talk shit. :D

moneypit
08-19-2007, 10:00 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/TNT131/th_whatafunnybaby.gif

Phat Matt
08-19-2007, 10:01 PM
I just like this smiley. http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37392&d=1187590094
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37392&d=1187590094

TYLER DURDEN
08-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Thank you MR. ***boat PUNCUATION AND GRAMMAR PATROL!

Phat Matt
08-19-2007, 10:06 PM
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8243/redxtrnsfmrkj6.gif (http://imageshack.us)
You can't see them? :confused:

Phat Matt
08-19-2007, 10:08 PM
How about now? :D

Tom Brown
08-19-2007, 10:08 PM
That seems to have it. :)

moneypit
08-19-2007, 10:10 PM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1216/cruise7ak.gif

MR HARLEY
08-19-2007, 10:11 PM
Thank you MR. ***boat PUNCUATION AND GRAMMAR PATROL!
No problem, I am here to help. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23teamturnkey.gif
:D

Phat Matt
08-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Yep :D
:D http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5113/thefingerhc6.gif :D

djunkie
08-19-2007, 10:38 PM
I like this one better. :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37393&stc=1&d=1187591852

Kachina26
08-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Dude..... If you want to be in a chop, just ask! :p
:D :D :D
Please chop me, trains, planes or boats, it's all good :D

boatsnblondes
08-19-2007, 10:56 PM
I wasn't there, so I have no opinion....but...Kilr DOES seem to know his shit....better he run through there like that than some newbie....Kilr, go home and have your wife spank you for splashing all the nice people....and say sorry....:devil:

OGShocker
08-20-2007, 04:56 AM
Obviously, only time spent online chatting from the safety of the continental United States, from a place where there is a computer connection, qualifies one to have any say about inland rules of the road (which are quite different from from international rules of the road). I would guess that the 20-er-some years spent navigiating, driving, conning, etc, 837+ foot long ships powered by two modified "D" boilers crossconnected in heavy traffic while watching out for Soviet (or Iranian, or Iraqi, or - well you get the idea) long range bombers/modified fighters/hacked up Cessnas loaded with explosives off the coast of somewhere, in the dark, with the lights off, while trying not to to run over the lobster pots that were the main staple of some poor local guys family's existence, through burning oil wells (not all of these at the same time, to be sure) means that I don't know that the course and speed of the vessel that overtook me was unsafe, and that because I was out there all that time, I have no right to pass on what I saw. Yup, it was your right to say what you want that I was defending, so I was a little behind on my post count, relative to those who lived in the confort and safety of the U.S. I am also lacking somewhat in social skills from years of dealing with two basic kinds of people - those who want to kill me and those with me, and those who are working with me to keep the others from killing us. Feel better now? (which are you, by the way?)
:)
I am just a guy who seems to have pissed in the ear of a Merchant Marine. Sorry, salty. :D
In the words of SWB, " You can type anything here, end it in a [ :D ] and all is forgiven"... :D
:rolleyes:

OGShocker
08-20-2007, 04:58 AM
Hey, look, the newbies are sticking up for themselves. And all it cost me was OGTalker calling me a woman hitter. My work here is done.
Never did I call you a women "hitter". But I have a couple of PM's you sent threatening to. :D
Have a nice day and thank you for your service.

gmocnik
08-20-2007, 07:16 AM
As far as the cali side, yes i do travell on that side when it is clear, as do a helluva lot of other people...[/QUOTE]
Mr. kilrtoy,
i have been known to be full of shit, that is a fact I will not argue. However, the account of the incident is accurate and witnessed by three other adults onboard (passengers who alerted me to the boat approaching from behind). My speed, was 62 mph, noted as I approached the hallett. Your speed was well above that. You did cut off the bass boat (that you obviously never saw). Just think about your last statement "As far as the cali side, yes i do travell on that side..." Against the traffic pattern, impossible to see around corners, and unnecessary if you have the driving skills and abilities you claim. The throttle works both directions in most boats I have been aboard, and my training "by the best" has taught me when to push forward and when to pull back. To excuse yourself because "you were trained by the best" is just plain arrogance and disrespectfull to those whose lives you put in jeopardy. I suppose you are looking for all us to concede to your notion that because you claim to have superior driving skills that you should be forgiven for your reckless driving. Your attitude and behavior is just like the adolescent driver who pays his $400 for the NASCAR experience at Fontana, thinks he is "trained", and then races home on the I-15...Unfortunatly there is no training for common sense...
That sandbar has been there for a long time. It will still be there if you have to slow down to accomodate slower traffic.
Call me full of shit...maybe, but not in this case...
Call me for a free paid admission to any Coast Guard boating class or a free download of the Coast Guard on-line boating safety class. What could it hurt? Professional drivers, pilots, and yes, those men in blue, all take refresher driving classes all the time. Even if they were originally "trained by the best"..
It is time to get on the freeway and haul ass to get to work "everybody else does it".....

That Guy
08-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Somebody is not entitled to a more relative opinion on a subject based on their post count. If that were the case, we wouldn't be having this conversation since I have 9000 more posts than you. If they have something to say, listen and then respond. Don't automatically dismiss them because they have a low post count.
It's not about sugar coating it, it's about forming a well articulated response based on some facts. "Shut the hell up newbie" is not a well thought out post.
Nice....:D

Kilrtoy
08-20-2007, 09:27 AM
just because the boat is capable of high speed does not mean you can put others in danger to go that fast...
Mr. kilrtoy,
i have been known to be full of shit, that is a fact I will not argue. However, the account of the incident is accurate and witnessed by three other adults onboard (passengers who alerted me to the boat approaching from behind). My speed, was 62 mph, noted as I approached the hallett. Your speed was well above that. You did cut off the bass boat (that you obviously never saw). Just think about your last statement "As far as the cali side, yes i do travell on that side..." Against the traffic pattern, impossible to see around corners, and unnecessary if you have the driving skills and abilities you claim. The throttle works both directions in most boats I have been aboard, and my training "by the best" has taught me when to push forward and when to pull back. To excuse yourself because "you were trained by the best" is just plain arrogance and disrespectfull to those whose lives you put in jeopardy. I suppose you are looking for all us to concede to your notion that because you claim to have superior driving skills that you should be forgiven for your reckless driving. Your attitude and behavior is just like the adolescent driver who pays his $400 for the NASCAR experience at Fontana, thinks he is "trained", and then races home on the I-15...Unfortunatly there is no training for common sense...
That sandbar has been there for a long time. It will still be there if you have to slow down to accomodate slower traffic.
Call me for a free paid admission to any Coast Guard boating class or a free download of the Coast Guard on-line boating safety class. What could it hurt? Professional drivers, pilots, and yes, those men in blue, all take refresher driving classes all the time. Even if they were originally "trained by the best"..
It is time to get on the freeway and haul ass to get to work "everybody else does it".....[/QUOTE]
Im not gonna sit here and discuss my boat/engine issues with you, but at the time you were stating this horrid occurrence took place,I was travelling at 60 like stated. I was having an engine issue and could not even get my boat up to 80MPH and If I remember correctly because that little red hallet does stick out in my mind, I was going somewhere around 45 because i had just went past a few jet skis that were zigging and zagging up the river right there and slowed to 35.

Kilrtoy
08-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Mr. kilrtoy,
It is time to get on the freeway and haul ass to get to work "everybody else does it".....[/QUOTE]
Im not gonna sit here and discuss my boat/engine issues with you, but at the time you were stating this horrid occurrence took place,I was travelling at 60 like stated. I was having an engine issue and could not even get my boat up to 80MPH and If I remember correctly because that little red hallet does stick out in my mind, I was going somewhere around 45 because i had just went past a few jet skis that were zigging and zagging up the river right there and slowed to 35.

Kachina26
08-20-2007, 09:42 AM
My speed, was 62 mph, noted as I approached the hallett. Were you set on kill?

Whipped Caliber
08-20-2007, 10:09 AM
As far as the cali side, yes i do travell on that side when it is clear, as do a helluva lot of other people...
Mr. kilrtoy,
It is time to get on the freeway and haul ass to get to work "everybody else does it".....
WOW all the shit you give another’s about their driving. You are above it!! I know gmonick and know his boat will do over 110 mph but will not run that fast up river. We talked right after it happened and I see nothing he wound get from coming up with a story about you just for fun. Maybe you need to look back at your self on this one. As I have seen you run a little too fast as well. But then you can say I’m full of it as well, it is your way.

Nord
08-20-2007, 10:13 AM
WOW!!!:jawdrop:

TYLER DURDEN
08-20-2007, 11:08 AM
Not sure who is the bigger pretentious beeoch, you or Kilrtoy.

ChumpChange
08-20-2007, 11:11 AM
As far as the cali side, yes i do travell on that side when it is clear, as do a helluva lot of other people
Mr. kilrtoy,

USCFAN
08-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Not sure who is the bigger pretentious beeoch, you or Kilrtoy.
:eek:

Biglue
08-20-2007, 11:39 AM
:eek:
Pot Stirrer. :D

djunkie
08-20-2007, 12:54 PM
QUOTE=ShockwaveBob;2742899]Is it possible that anybody could learn to correctly use the quote feature? It's not rocket science, people./QUOTE
Huh??? :confused: :jawdrop: :D :D

TYLER DURDEN
08-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Is it possible that anybody could learn to correctly use the quote feature? It's not rocket science, people.
About as possible as some people correctly driving their DCB on the river.

blown65
08-20-2007, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE=djunkie;2742905]QUOTE=ShockwaveBob;2742899]Is it possible that anybody could learn to correctly use the quote feature? It's not rocket science, people./QUOTE
Huh??? :confused: :jawdrop: :D :D[/QUOTE
Dunno, but its hard as heck to read sometimes isnt it.

Biglue
08-20-2007, 01:26 PM
About as possible as some people correctly driving their DCB on the river.
Awful mouthy for a newb aint'cha? :rolleyes:

MR.rvrluvr
08-20-2007, 01:26 PM
I am wearing a zebra print G string with cowboy boots and chaps........Oh shoot wrong web site.......:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Phat Matt
08-20-2007, 02:01 PM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5113/thefingerhc6.gifhttp://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5113/thefingerhc6.gifhttp://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5113/thefingerhc6.gifhttp://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5113/thefingerhc6.gifhttp://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5113/thefingerhc6.gifhttp://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5113/thefingerhc6.gif

TYLER DURDEN
08-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Awful mouthy for a newb aint'cha? :rolleyes:
Didn't realize that there is a probation period. How much longer till I can call you out? :)

Whipped Caliber
08-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Is it possible that anybody could learn to correctly use the quote feature? It's not rocket science, people.
Happy? J/K

havaduner
08-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Didn't realize that there is a probation period. How much longer till I can call you out? :)
You're officially off probation, flame on!:D

Biglue
08-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Go for it.....see what happened to the last mofo that did that? :idea: :D
You're officially off probation, flame on!:D
Easy there tiger. :devil: :mad: :D

havaduner
08-20-2007, 02:48 PM
Easy there tiger. :devil: :mad: :D[/QUOTE]
Dont worry bout me Lue, I'm still on probation!

OGShocker
08-20-2007, 02:50 PM
You get off when you stop acting like an asshole! I should be off probation in about, well never. :D

HM
08-20-2007, 02:54 PM
:D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/290yahooflip2.gif :D

77charger
08-20-2007, 03:07 PM
I cant believe people think you have to have a high post count til your opinion matters .LOL what is this childplay?Go get a life if you have a high post count here just means you have alot of time on your hands.Sure doent mean you can drive a boat thats for sure.
but you idiots provide alot of comedy at times makes me spend more on beer and popcorn.

OKIE-JET
08-20-2007, 03:15 PM
I cant believe people think you have to have a high post count til your opinion matters .LOL what is this childplay?Go get a life if you have a high post count here just means you have alot of time on your hands.Sure doent mean you can drive a boat thats for sure.
but you idiots provide alot of comedy at times makes me spend more on beer and popcorn.
Noooooooo!!!!......:D

GHT
08-21-2007, 07:29 PM
[
So it's ok to endanger people because a lot of other people do it? Maybe they learned it from a selfish prick like you. GET A CLUE![/QUOTE]
I'm sure someone else has already answered your dum azz but it says, "when it is clear", I'm not saying what Kilr did in another thread was right or wrong as a matter of fact I think he could have done more to prevent his unfortunate situation. BUT! I (and all that really know the river) seem to travel the Cali side due to the additional depth of water. It is just safer... IF there is anyone with in sight then I will move to the Az side and give as much space as possible. I have witnessed this exact maneuvering by many others with my own eyes... So get off your stupid box and know what you're talking about before engaging your fingers to the keyboard.:D ;) :idea:
Is it Winter?:D

GHT
08-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Dude..... If you want to be in a chop, just ask! :p
:D :D :D
Doesn't his original post count as a request???:hammer2: :messedup: ;)
Now Chop To it!

GHT
08-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Coming from the HB elected Governor... I will master the quote gig once I have 10k post....;) But I'm just a Newby, I'm your Grasshopper...:D

TYLER DURDEN
08-23-2007, 10:59 PM
I'm sure someone else has already answered your dum azz but it says, "when it is clear", I'm not saying what Kilr did in another thread was right or wrong as a matter of fact I think he could have done more to prevent his unfortunate situation. BUT! I (and all that really know the river) seem to travel the Cali side due to the additional depth of water. It is just safer... IF there is anyone with in sight then I will move to the Az side and give as much space as possible. I have witnessed this exact maneuvering by many others with my own eyes... So get off your stupid box and know what you're talking about before engaging your fingers to the keyboard.:D ;) :idea:
Is it Winter?:D[/QUOTE]
It's just safer? If it's a danger, then they would mark it or close it off. Maybe it's a danger at 100mph, but everyone else taking that side doesnt have a problem doing so. I know the river very well, that part in particular. If you know it so well, then you know it's probably not a good idea to be going 100mph or on the WRONG side on a weekend day in the summer time. Chances are you will incur another boater. So why dont you pull your nose out of Kilrtoys ass and pay attention to common sense.

Kilrtoy
08-23-2007, 11:07 PM
It's just safer? If it's a danger, then they would mark it or close it off. Maybe it's a danger at 100mph, but everyone else taking that side doesnt have a problem doing so. I know the river very well, that part in particular. If you know it so well, then you know it's probably not a good idea to be going 100mph or on the WRONG side on a weekend day in the summer time. Chances are you will incur another boater. So why dont you pull your nose out of Kilrtoys ass and pay attention to common sense.
Oh the crack is wearing off and the resident know it all has re-awoken

TYLER DURDEN
08-24-2007, 08:49 AM
Oh the crack is wearing off and the resident know it all has re-awoken
As a know it all, it's my job to inform you that crack would actually keep me up for a long period of time. This allowed me to accrue the wealth of knowledge that I like to share. One thing I learned quick is you're an arrogant, pretentious beeoch that's a danger on the water.

Miss Perfect
08-24-2007, 09:07 AM
As a know it all, it's my job to inform you that crack would actually keep me up for a long period of time. This allowed me to accrue the wealth of knowledge that I like to share. One thing I learned quick is you're an arrogant, pretentious beeoch that's a danger on the water.
I thought you were in a better mood today? Liar liar pants on fire.

HM
08-24-2007, 09:11 AM
One thing I learned quick is you're an arrogant, pretentious beeoch that's a danger on the water.
You say that like it's a bad thing....

USCFAN
08-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Holly smokes Batman!!!!!!:eek:

HM
08-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Hey, even Batman needs a hummer to relieve the stress of fighting crime. :D

topless
08-24-2007, 09:20 AM
LOL:D

Kilrtoy
08-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Im glad to see you have come down long enough to grace us enough with your presence.
Now get back to your unhealthy affixiation with Mr. pitt, I sure hope I am not #2 on your list of most desirable DOMESTIC PARTERS, it is starting to look that way Sugar.

Kachina26
08-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Holly sounds like a freaky girl!
Hey, even Batman needs a hummer to relieve the stress of fighting crime. :D

meaniam
08-24-2007, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=Biglue;2743150]Go for it.....see what happened to the last mofo that did that? :idea: :D
INTERNET tough guy!:jawdrop:
Just make sure you look for misspelled words. Or he will attempt to bash you while misspelling himself.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 10:15 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/76935186_2aa6ff3e64.jpg

Biglue
08-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Just make sure you look for misspelled words. Or he will attempt to bash you while misspelling himself.
Dude, get the fock over it already. I only picked on you because I thought we were cool Mike. You made it painfully clear you can't take a joke for shit. If my posts trouble you so much put me on your ignore list and your problem is solved.
BTW, how long have you been on HB now? Learn to use the focking quote feature already.

RiverDave
08-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Dude, get the fock over it already. I only picked on you because I thought we were cool Mike. You made it painfully clear you can't take a joke for shit. If my posts trouble you so much put me on your ignore list and your problem is solved.
BTW, how long have you been on HB now? Learn to use the focking quote feature already.
Lue? You stirrin up trouble again? :D
RD

TYLER DURDEN
08-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Im glad to see you have come down long enough to grace us enough with your presence.
Now get back to your unhealthy affixiation with Mr. pitt, I sure hope I am not #2 on your list of most desirable DOMESTIC PARTERS, it is starting to look that way Sugar.
With over 20,000 posts I would expect something more witty than the lame "gay" angle. Guess you're dumber than given credit for.

Jyruiz
08-24-2007, 10:52 AM
Lue? You stirrin up trouble again? :D
RD
That darn trouble maker.:D

Kachina26
08-24-2007, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=Biglue;2743150]Go for it.....see what happened to the last mofo that did that? :idea: :D
I've seen Lue misspell a few words, but I don't recall him ever misspelling himself.

topless
08-24-2007, 10:56 AM
With over 20,000 posts I would expect something more witty than the lame "gay" angle. Guess you're dumber than given credit for.
Why yes he is but don't tell him, it might deflate his large ego.

Biglue
08-24-2007, 11:29 AM
I sure hope I am not #2 on your list of most desirable DOMESTIC PARTERS, it is starting to look that way Sugar.
I would expect something more witty than the lame "gay" angle.
Why dont you two hit the showers already. :jawdrop: :D :D

USCFAN
08-24-2007, 11:35 AM
Lue, you better play nice. :D

topless
08-24-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm really not sure that's possible.:D :D

Eye tiger
01-13-2009, 06:59 PM
Any reeds out there