PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Resturant Reviews

Sleek316
08-19-2007, 07:03 PM
Wife & I went to Chabones and were not impressed with the quality of the food. The overall atmosphere is very nice. The bar had a very nice mix. Sorry to say the beef was at best was about a 5 on the 10 point scale. We had the prime rib & a Filet.
I still like Shugrues the best so far.
The new Fire House Bar next door (Old Shooters) seems to be doing fine and was fun while we were there.

duner21
08-19-2007, 07:21 PM
We went there on sat night. I would have to agree on the filet. Everything else was great though. I'll try it again and try something else next time.

HALLETT BOY
08-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Had a steak sandwich last time at Sourdough Lills , it was excellent !

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 07:22 PM
You should try Indigo Joes. The "franciscan" samich is AWESOME!!! The servers are great too! Look for Heather or Dara!

purrfecttremor
08-19-2007, 07:24 PM
We had lobster at Chabones friday and it was good. Ate at the golden horse shoe sat. and besides COLD BEER it was not very good.

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 07:31 PM
We had lobster at Chabones friday and it was good. Ate at the golden horse shoe sat. and besides COLD BEER it was not very good.
I like "Krystal's" for lobster, Rod's for Steak and cocktail's!!!

Tom Brown
08-19-2007, 07:41 PM
I give In-n-Out Burger 3.5 stars. Very good. :cool:

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 07:41 PM
I like "Krystal's" for lobster, Rod's for Steak and cocktail's!!!

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey, Tom....... You need to get yur Wheat pool lovin azz down here for some steaks!

Tom Brown
08-19-2007, 07:47 PM
HavasuBarney took us to a Mexican fast food joint. It was a place with wood benches, 8 tables, and an order counter. The decore was pretty modest.
It was about the last place I would have chosen to go but I was polite and pretended to be open minded. The food blew me away. Before that, I thought I didn't like Mexican food. I had no idea. That was fantastic. I wish we could get Mexican food like that up here.
I wish I could remember the name of the place because I would make a point of going the next time I'm down there.
I really need a fix of good Mexican food soon. That stuff is addicting.

OGShocker
08-19-2007, 07:49 PM
HavasuBarney took us to a Mexican fast food joint. It was a place with wood benches, 8 tables, and an order counter.
It was about the last place I would have chosen to go but I was polite and pretended to be open minded. The food blew me away. Before that, I thought I didn't like Mexican food. I had no idea. That was fantastic. I wish we could get Mexican food like that up here.
A bunch of us are headed to Issac's on Wednesday. It doen't get much better than that!
I'll pick you up at LAX in the morning!:idea:

Jbb
08-19-2007, 07:50 PM
HavasuBarney took us to a Mexican fast food joint. It was a place with wood benches, 8 tables, and an order counter. The decore was pretty modest.
I wish I could remember the name of the place because I would make a point of going the next time I'm down there.
Did you get the Super Colon Blow Chimichanga Platter.....:D Aiyyyeeeee

Tom Brown
08-19-2007, 07:57 PM
You guys are working me over pretty good, wise guy wise. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Buster
08-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Been hitting Makai's (under Shugrus) for breakfest and have not had one bad thing from there menu. The country breakfest and egg's benedict are about the best I have ever had.. :D :D

HavasuSelect
08-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Two thumbs up for the GREEK GRILL! It's a nice change of pace for Havasu. Not to mention the owners are family friends....

SummerBreeze
08-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Two thumbs up for the GREEK GRILL! It's a nice change of pace for Havasu. Not to mention the owners are family friends....
Eric,
Your pops is headed up this way to give my septic system a work out.
I hope you can join us when you get yourself a bike

hot_diggity_dog
08-19-2007, 08:14 PM
When I go to Havasu I eat at a place off of Jamaica and Saratoga Called
MY MOM's you can't beat the service or the meals.;)
Menu items such as fresh Sashimi and Angus Beef steaks.:D :D
The breakfast you never have to wait and the coffee is fresh.:)
They also have internet service.;)
HDD:D

BadKachina
08-19-2007, 08:15 PM
I really haven't found a restaurant in LHC that I honestly look forward to eating at when I'm in town.
I've tried most of the more popular ones mentioned, Chabones, Shugrues, etc. Maybe I need to try something off the beaten path........

Zimm944
08-19-2007, 08:21 PM
I have a place for you to stay away from. The new place next to Red Robin, I believe it was Barbellies and something else not exactly sure. It took an hour and a half to get our food. The food was bad, service sucked, stay away unless you like wasting your night away.

Miss Perfect
08-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Been hitting Makai's (under Shugrus) for breakfest and have not had one bad thing from there menu. The country breakfest and egg's benedict are about the best I have ever had.. :D :D
Yup, they are great. And if you call them they will deliver to your boat! Their breakfast burritos are the bomb.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-19-2007, 08:46 PM
We still love Barley Bro's..

OutCole'd
08-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Have to agree, and their lunches are great also!! We went there last week with a party of 11 and everything was awesome including their service.

djunkie
08-19-2007, 08:59 PM
A bunch of us are headed to Issac's on Wednesday. It doen't get much better than that!
I'll pick you up at LAX in the morning!:idea:
:D :D :D See ya there.

HPBoats83
08-19-2007, 09:06 PM
Our usual is Makai in the morning (always awesome) but one place nobody has mentioned yet is Javalina Cantina (next to Agave) is awesome. We have never gotten anything bad, I usually get the cheese and chicken enchilada's and they are like nothing else.

hkunz
08-19-2007, 09:14 PM
We went to a new place called Hava Sushi, in the Bikini Bar, which is in the big pink hotel out on the island this weekend. If you like sushi, this place has some great stuff, from Japan. Very fresh, which would seem odd in Havasu, but it was good.
We tried Javalina in Sedona last year and liked it, so we went to the Havasu version this year over Memorial Day. They started us off with this "specialty drink" of goopy syrup and who knows what alcohol, which pretty much ruined the rest of the meal. We haven't been back. We go to Taco Hacienda for good old generic Mexican food. Mudsharks has great ribeyes, but the menu is getting tired. Barley Bros is pretty good, but the wait is a pain. Eddie's, in the back alley north of downtown, has good sandwiches.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Our usual is Makai in the morning (always awesome) but one place nobody has mentioned yet is Javalina Cantina (next to Agave) is awesome. We have never gotten anything bad, I usually get the cheese and chicken enchilada's and they are like nothing else.
Their Been Dip is YUMMY!

Kachina26
08-19-2007, 09:37 PM
I really haven't found a restaurant in LHC that I honestly look forward to eating at when I'm in town.
I've tried most of the more popular ones mentioned, Chabones, Shugrues, etc. Maybe I need to try something off the beaten path........
Try the homestead saloon, aka Rod's. Not much on atmosphere, but the food is off the hook! Horseshoe blows A$$!!!

HavasuSelect
08-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Eric,
Your pops is headed up this way to give my septic system a work out.
I hope you can join us when you get yourself a bike
Soon enough brother, soon enough. I just got back from Havasu this morning. I left as he was just about to load the bikes.
Have fun, try to talk him into staying for the weekend so I can have a kegger at the house.

MR HARLEY
08-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Angelinas on Acoma, is the spot. :)

The Door Hanger
08-19-2007, 11:42 PM
3.6 over here!
:D

PaPaG
08-20-2007, 05:23 AM
Try the homestead saloon, aka Rod's. Not much on atmosphere, but the food is off the hook! Horseshoe blows A$$!!!
have heard Rods is great but could not find it the last time we looked, where is this place?
Horseshoe sucks from the last few times we have eaten there...
Javalina cantina is great to...Steak or chicken fajitas...just way to hot in there on a humid day

OGShocker
08-20-2007, 05:31 AM
have heard Rods is great but could not find it the last time we looked, where is this place?
Horseshoe sucks from the last few times we have eaten there...
Javalina cantina is great to...Steak or chicken fajitas...just way to hot in there on a humid day
Rod has been VERY sick. :( The cook is this blonde chickie who cooks a good meal, but it will never beat Rod's cooking. Rod's Homested is closed for "cleaning" during the month of August. They will reopen after Labor Day. You can't go wrong with Rod's. IMHO....

Stoneman
08-20-2007, 05:59 AM
That was most likely El Mariachis, located across from chilies. Excellent food and very cheap.
Angelina's is very good too.

Mrs.HLB
08-20-2007, 06:50 AM
Krystal's was really good!! We went about 3 weeks ago.. had the fish and hubby had the filet. He thought it was excellent! Good service also!
Mrs.HLB

Mrs.Racer277
08-20-2007, 07:00 AM
We went to a new place called Hava Sushi, in the Bikini Bar, which is in the big pink hotel out on the island this weekend. If you like sushi, this place has some great stuff, from Japan. Very fresh, which would seem odd in Havasu, but it was good.
We tried Javalina in Sedona last year and liked it, so we went to the Havasu version this year over Memorial Day. They started us off with this "specialty drink" of goopy syrup and who knows what alcohol, which pretty much ruined the rest of the meal. We haven't been back. We go to Taco Hacienda for good old generic Mexican food. Mudsharks has great ribeyes, but the menu is getting tired. Barley Bros is pretty good, but the wait is a pain. Eddie's, in the back alley north of downtown, has good sandwiches.
Very yummy Sushi...It is a friday night favorite, they are open late so it is perfect since we get into town after 10:00 pm every friday.:)
Javalina is another favorite. :)

little rowe boat
08-20-2007, 07:04 AM
I don't agree.
We ate at Rods a month or so ago and the steak was good but the rest of the meal was just so, so. We really enjoy the golden horseshoe the steaks are always good and the rest of the meal is always great.
Now if anyone is looking for some good ribs, try scotty's broasted chicken mm good.

OGShocker
08-20-2007, 07:08 AM
I don't agree.
We ate at Rods a month or so ago and the steak was good but the rest of the meal was just so, so. We really enjoy the golden horseshoe the steaks are always good and the rest of the meal is always great.
Now if anyone is looking for some good ribs, try scotty's broasted chicken mm good.
WTF do you know? You do own a F.O.R.D.:D :D :D
Please say hello the family!

Mrs.Racer277
08-20-2007, 07:09 AM
I don't agree.
OG's is the place to go for RIBS :D

Trailer Park Casanova
08-20-2007, 07:13 AM
Wife & I went to Chabones and were not impressed with the quality of the food. The overall atmosphere is very nice. The bar had a very nice mix. Sorry to say the beef was at best was about a 5 on the 10 point scale. We had the prime rib & a Filet.
The new Fire House Bar next door (Old Shooters) seems to be doing fine and was fun while we were there.
The owner of Chabones has been known in the past to switch to lower quality, cheaper cuts of meat, and when the customers bring it up, he blames the suppliers for switching on him.
Happens at his Paradise Restaurant location in Parker too.
Truth in menu isn't enforced in Az like it is in So Cali.

little rowe boat
08-20-2007, 07:15 AM
WTF do you know? You do own a F.O.R.D.:D :D :D
Please say hello the family!
I know everything and have great taste, oh maybe not I know you:D :D :D
I will say hello to the family, Please you do the same.

little rowe boat
08-20-2007, 07:16 AM
But he has no taste:eek: :D Look at the vehicles he drives.:D

lalhc
08-20-2007, 07:23 AM
Here is a list of our family's favorites. That is my wife and two boys ages 9 & 13:
Breakfast: Peggys & Classic Burger burritos
Dinner: Mudsharks, Bikini Bar Sushi (Island Hotel), Javeline Cantina & Scotty's

burtandnancy2
08-20-2007, 07:34 AM
What amazes me about Shugrues seared ahi, is that it is good on Sunday nights. I always thought the busboys cooked on Sunday nights. Also, I don't think ahi comes from communist china...

Mrs.Racer277
08-20-2007, 07:34 AM
But he has no taste:eek: :D Look at the vehicles he drives.:D
HEHEHEHEHE
Wait a minute not FUNNY we have 2 Chevy's :D

DILLIGAF
08-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Here is a list of our family's favorites. That is my wife and two boys ages 9 & 13:
Breakfast: Peggys
Yep.....when I come to LHC like I did this weekend I eat breakfast there. The biscuits/gravy are very good. They use 3 different types of sausages in the gravy.....
We went to Javalina on Friday night and I was surprised. The chicken tacos were big and tasted great. Of course the kid screaming out all the time across from us just about ruined it for us. It almost had me going over to the parent that was playing with him and letting him know it was inappropriate to expose all of us to that shit. Glad they left right before our food got there. I wasn't going to be nice at all. Have some friggin' respect for others when you take your kids out with you!

beaverretriever
08-20-2007, 07:50 AM
Javalina Cantina is one of the dirtiest restaurants I have ever been to. I was suprised to find out it is the same owner as Shagrues and Barley Bros. They are pretty clean. Even early in the day around 11-12:30, the place was disgustingly dirty.
My wife and I like The Black Bear Diner, Shagrues, Barley Bros, Bobs Big Boy (LOL, I love the BB special).
Cha Bones is average.

2Driver
08-20-2007, 08:06 AM
We hadn't been to the Golden Horseshoe in many years but took friends and the kids there last spring. What a crap hole this place turned into. The food sucked and the waitress was a total POS.
I refused to eat my bone pile of burnt grisel they called the rib special (I am not a picky guy) and when I sent it back they charged me for a salad bar ($10) which I did not eat because by then the salad bar was 80% wiped out. The manager and waitress said basically said "too bad, you were here sitting in a seat so you are paying for a salad bar meal".
It's turned in to a Denny’s with peanuts shells and cowboy hats. BTW: Even the peanuts sucked.

Stoneman
08-20-2007, 08:40 AM
I don't agree.
Pretty much our take on Rod's too. Plus the booze in the store is expensive.
Best Ribs (babyback) in Havasu are at my house, along with the best Margarita's bar none!

Redwing247
08-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Pretty much our take on Rod's too. Plus the booze in the store is expensive.
Best Ribs (babyback) in Havasu are at my house, along with the best Margarita's bar none!
I agree.....:D :D :D

little rowe boat
08-20-2007, 08:49 AM
HEHEHEHEHE
Wait a minute not FUNNY we have 2 Chevy's :D
Don't let him rub off on you. You need to keep better company.:D :D

All IN
08-20-2007, 08:55 AM
Never had a bad meal at Javelina Catina (been there over 50 times)
Scotty's has the best chicken IN THE WORLD. I DARE ANYBODY TO FIND BETTER CHICKEN. IT'S EVEN BETTER THE ROSOCES CHICKEN AND WAFFLES. wHICH SAY ALOT.

DaddyMack
08-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Breakfast:
Makai's
Peggy's
Either one... you can't go wrong...
Lunch:
Chuey's - mmmm good....
Dinner:
Cha Bones - first time I atet there the food was good.. service sucked. Next time food sucked and service still sucked.
Shugrues... Used to go every time I went there... but last few times food was okay.. service slow... not worth the price anymore I don't think.
Barley Brothers - oky doky
Javalina Cantina - Okay... reminds me of Macayo's in Vegas.....which is like the Denny's of Mexican food.... good for big parties though... I think I am spoiled for mexican food in Vegas we have at least four awesome places here... I am interested in the little dive that was talked about earlier though... :idea:
Krystal's - hmmm gotta try that....
Indigo Joes - food is good...drinks are good and service is awesome...
Mudsharks - Beer is awesome... food is oky.. service is oky..
KC's house... Best place I have eaten in Havi :D Fantastic Bar-b-que and great atmospheere and friends... :D :D :D

OGShocker
08-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Nice! I will spare you from the number of comments I could have made about you complimenting my "meat"...:D:D
Miss you!

djunkie
08-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Usually when in havasu I will bbq. The last thing I wanna do after being on the lake all day is go fight the crowds at a restaurant. I've only eaten at 2 places. The 1st was Chuy's. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Got food poisoning and was sick for a week from it. Had to make 2 trips to the hospital cause of that freakin place. :yuk: :yuk:
I've also eaten at Indigo Joes. I have to admit the food was pretty damm good. Nice atmosphere too. :D

djunkie
08-20-2007, 09:31 AM
You aint lying there. Get him and Karl together and the freakin food that comes off that monster bbq of OG's rivals any steakhouse I've ever been to. :D :D

bohica
08-20-2007, 09:35 AM
A few of our favorites are Barley Bros. for lunch, the fish & chips special is pretty tasty. Scotty's broasted chicken and ribs is great, make sure you call in your order ahead. Angelina's on Acoma has some great Italian food.

Cole Trickle
08-20-2007, 09:56 AM
We hadn't been to the Golden Horseshoe in many years but took friends and the kids there last spring. What a crap hole this place turned into. The food sucked and the waitress was a total POS.
I refused to eat my bone pile of burnt grisel they called the rib special (I am not a picky guy) and when I sent it back they charged me for a salad bar ($10) which I did not eat because by then the salad bar was 80% wiped out. The manager and waitress said basically said "too bad, you were here sitting in a seat so you are paying for a salad bar meal".
It's turned in to a Denny’s with peanuts shells and cowboy hats. BTW: Even the peanuts sucked.
Agreed....We had terrible service there and the food was sub par.
I think Javelinas is way overrated and exspensive for the food/drink.
Makai cafe was very good for breakfast and the servers were very nice considering how busy it was.
Bobs Big boy was surprisingly decent for breakfast
I have had a couple good Burgers at Mudsharks and the beer is tasty.
We typically bbq for better food and no headaches:)

OSidePat
08-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Some people around here dont have anything good to say about Javalinas Cantina but me and the wife and kids love it food is hot and very tasty and they have great selection of Tequilla .

duner21
08-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Where is this indigo joe's? We had a good meal at mudsharks also. You cant beat barley bro's either.

Havasu1986
08-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Where is this indigo joe's? We had a good meal at mudsharks also. You cant beat barley bro's either.
Indigo joes is across the street from Walts motor sports on Palo Verde so. and London Bridge Rd.

phebus
08-20-2007, 11:04 AM
If it wasn't for bar food, I'd starve to death. :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
08-20-2007, 11:54 AM
Nice! I will spare you from the number of comments I could have made about you complimenting my "meat"...:D
Miss you!
LMAO NICE!!! :D :D Miss you too :)
Usually when in havasu I will bbq. The last thing I wanna do after being on the lake all day is go fight the crowds at a restaurant. I've only eaten at 2 places. The 1st was Chuy's. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Got food poisoning and was sick for a week from it. Had to make 2 trips to the hospital cause of that freakin place. :yuk:
I've also eaten at Indigo Joes. I have to admit the food was pretty damm good. Nice atmosphere too. :D That is cuz I was there ;) :D
If it wasn't for bar food, I'd starve to death. :eek:
LOL

djunkie
08-20-2007, 11:57 AM
That is cuz I was there ;) :D
Ya but you were at Chuy's with me also when I got sick. :idea: :idea: :D

Sleek316
08-20-2007, 02:02 PM
I agree that Javalina is very good.
Is there any other Mexican places of note?

duner21
08-20-2007, 03:00 PM
Indigo joes is across the street from Walts motor sports on Palo Verde so. and London Bridge Rd.
Thank you!

TCN
08-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Chico's Tacos is really good mexican food, Ken's has good pizza and salads, Indigo Joes has some great meals, Barley Bros. is always good. We have had good steak at Montana's and also at the GH up north but never been to Homestead steak house. I have heard the deli at Bashas' on the south end has a great deli and makes good breakfast burritos. We will be in town Thursday and I am looking forward to my new favorite pizza at Papa Leones called chicken alfredo. It is SOOOOOOOO good. Nick

VEGASBABY
08-20-2007, 06:03 PM
The new Fire House Bar next door (Old Shooters) seems to be doing fine and was fun while we were there. We've gone to Chaboners before and it was the worst service and food we've ever had. While waiting at the bar to be seated my wife and I, Mr and Mrs GHT, the Roxysnows and others got the WAVE going thru out the whole resturant and the waitress actually crouched down behind the bar and was affraid she was going to lose her job. They were acting like they were some kinda five star resturant in Havi! I'd rather eat at IN and OUT!

smoker
08-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Indigo Joe's. Chilly Cheese Fries and Sam Adams. Works every time.

mrs.rvrluvr
08-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Indigo Joes and Barley Bros. are really good. Nothing beats the chicken wrap at the deli in the channel.

BEER&WATER
08-20-2007, 09:02 PM
we went to the new GRILLBILLES & BARBELLIES tonight
let me say one thing SHI&T i am working on a new name to call this place that will become its new nickname
something like GRILLHIPPES & BBQDIPSHITS
any help will be appreciated lets give this place
a good boot out of here there food is crap

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Ya but you were at Chuy's with me also when I got sick. :idea: :idea: :D
I got REALLY sick from Chico's last trip...in the ER..:messedup:

Kachina26
08-21-2007, 07:28 AM
Gave John's Pub a second shot last night, just as bland as I recalled it. Won't be going there again. I was trying to find this thread before we went out, but SOMEBODY spelled restaurant wrong in the title, making the thread unfindable for those of us who can spell. :D

Sleek316
08-21-2007, 07:47 AM
Has anyone tried this place?

voodoomedman
08-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Gave John's Pub a second shot last night, just as bland as I recalled it. Won't be going there again. I was trying to find this thread before we went out, but SOMEBODY spelled restaurant wrong in the title, making the thread unfindable for those of us who can spell. :D
Are you talking about Big John's Steak and Pub? Been there and the food was good. I wouldn't say it was great but it was good. Not worth the freaking prices on the menu though.

hkunz
08-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Black Bear on McCullough, in front of the Albertson's. Large portions of good old "comfort food". We've only been for breakfast. It is a chain in small cities.

HALLETT BOY
08-21-2007, 08:47 AM
Has anyone tried this place?
Yes ! Great food ! I'll be going back !

yopengo
08-21-2007, 08:51 AM
I agree that Javalina is very good.
Is there any other Mexican places of note?
Casa Fernandez on Industrial near Windsor has the real Mexican food. Best carnitas in town.
Javalina is good for white boy Mexican food.
The black bear should change their name to The Black Fly. Good food but holy crap the place was swarming with flies.

little rowe boat
08-21-2007, 09:12 AM
Black Bear on McCullough, in front of the Albertson's. Large portions of good old "comfort food". We've only been for breakfast. It is a chain in small cities.
The Black bear diner is awesome, great food, great service and everyone that works their is always upbeat and friendly. Breakfast lunch and dinner is always very good.

XFactor
08-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Breakfast:
1-Black Bear (Only place I eat breakfast if I don't cook)
Lunch:
1-Casa Fernandez - Tacos Especial with Cadillac Margarita :)
2-Bob's Big Boy - Bib Boy Combo:)
3-Hava Gas - Sandwichs are excellent
4-Bashas - Fried Chicken for a day on the lake.
Dinner:
1-My House - Anything I make is better than what the resturants have to offer.:D
2-Thai Resturant on McCulloch in downtown. VERY VERY good!!!
3-Golden Horseshoe - Steaks have always been good when I've been there.
4-Cha Bones - Been there once and it was very good.
5-Barley Bros - Been good the few times I've been there.
Is there any good pizza places in town. Mudsharks is ok, I'm just looking for a good thick cheesy pizza.
And I wonder why I'm 50lbs overweight.:idea:

BoatPI
08-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Montana's for ribs!!!

HavasuSelect
08-21-2007, 10:48 AM
What ever happened to Max and Ma's?:D

Sleek316
08-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Based on the overwhelming good comments
I'm gonna try Scotty's for Chicken or whatever else they serve.
I think Bashas chicken is pretty good someone told me that market down by walmart is better but never tried it out

little rowe boat
08-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Based on the overwhelming good comments
I'm gonna try Scotty's for Chicken or whatever else they serve.
I think Bashas chicken is pretty good someone told me that market down by walmart is better but never tried it out
They also have great mouth watering, falling off the bone ribs.

HALLETT BOY
08-21-2007, 11:13 AM
What ever happened to Max and Ma's?:D
I was wondering that too, that place was pretty good !