PDA

View Full Version : Who SUNK at Parker this weekend?

GM Killer
08-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Around 3:00, per my neighbor, a jet boat sunk right in front of Riverland Saturday afternoon. I was out and about at the time, so this is second hand info. The rescue team found it and recovered it. Pulled it out at the Riverland launch ramp.

BGMAN203
08-20-2007, 08:33 PM
That was my best friends boat. He hit a roller just right at about 35mph and blew the side out of it. Not a fun day, we were just getting ready to put it on the trailer for the day too. You should of come up to see it if you were curious....everyone else did.

TRG
08-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Who's boat Brian?? that blows!

GM Killer
08-21-2007, 09:15 AM
That was my best friends boat. He hit a roller just right at about 35mph and blew the side out of it. Not a fun day, we were just getting ready to put it on the trailer for the day too. You should of come up to see it if you were curious....everyone else did.
Sorry to hear that.
I was partying at the sand bar in front of the Blue Water at the time or I would have been there.

smokinjoe
08-21-2007, 05:22 PM
A pic of that would be nice. sucks to have happpened though. was it a light weight hull?

smokinjoe
08-21-2007, 05:25 PM
A pic of that would be nice. sucks to have happpened though. was it a light weight hull?

blownjet
08-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Around 3:00, per my neighbor, a jet boat sunk right in front of Riverland Saturday afternoon. I was out and about at the time, so this is second hand info. The rescue team found it and recovered it. Pulled it out at the Riverland launch ramp.
Thought you were talking about me, you mean there was someone else! mine went down thur. mourning at the same place about 100' from ramp I think it got swamped,left it out the night before no problem, great place but two boats in three days, I'll go back, just take it out overnight

blownjet
08-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Thought you were talking about me, you mean there was someone else! mine went down thur. mourning at the same place about 100' from ramp I think it got swamped,left it out the night before no problem, great place but two boats in three days, I'll go back, just take it out overnight
sorry no pics, the only thing above was the carbs and the deck, should be ready for ming next month though, hopefully

roscoe p coltraine
08-21-2007, 08:13 PM
sorry no pics, the only thing above was the carbs and the deck, should be ready for ming next month though, hopefully
dude that sucks!!

Blew By You
08-21-2007, 08:56 PM
What a bummer. Hope you get ur boat up and runnin.. Good Luck!

bp
08-22-2007, 02:06 PM
jeff, sorry to hear this. hope you get it taken care of. maybe you're boat just wanted run the submarine races??? good luck at ming next month.
bp

BGMAN203
08-22-2007, 04:58 PM
No need to post pics it was a bad enough day, don't need the reminder. No it wasn't a light weight hull just capped the top of a roller in the wrong spot and it came apart. Even at 35mph shit can go wrong.

blownjet
08-22-2007, 08:37 PM
jeff, sorry to hear this. hope you get it taken care of. maybe you're boat just wanted run the submarine races??? good luck at ming next month.
bp
Thanks BP just got it fired today, new msd box sounded good, only ran it about one minute should have back together this weekend, test next weekend hopfully all is good, compressions good, are you gonna be at ming?