PDA

View Full Version : Mark (Titties and Beer) and Don (Mardonzi)

DaddyMack
08-20-2007, 08:57 AM
and you respective spouses and kids...
Thanks for a fantastic Weekend!!!!!! You guys did an awesome job... Jen and I really appreciate everything you did!!!!
Powellfest 2008 - we WILL be there for sure!! and we will make it for Friday night too...lol.
You are the bomb when it comes to hosts!!! :D
Mark... got off the lake too late to stop by... BUT we will be back!! :hammer2:

OnlyMoney
08-20-2007, 04:21 PM
Ditto!
I will post pics later when we finally get home from Phoenix.
GREAT time had by all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NuckinFutz
08-20-2007, 05:05 PM
A great big thanks from us as well. It was a SUPER time and we appreciate all the work you put into getting it organized. We will be back.

Top Cat II
08-20-2007, 07:57 PM
A thank you as well! We had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone. We will be back next year!
So who won the poker run?

BADAXE
08-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Thanks again. We had a great time. Maybe next year we'll leave the kids at home. :D

AzLakeLizard
08-20-2007, 08:13 PM
A thank you as well! We had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone. We will be back next year!
So who won the poker run?
Some one who had 3 queens... sheesh.. I couldn't even win.. a pair of 6's...............ooooooooooooooooooo baby...lmao:devil:

dcfive
08-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm sorry I missed all the fun...there's always next year.

Mardonzi
08-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Everyone is more than welcome.. We had a great time and thanks to the wives for making this happen.. Mrs TnB and AZLL put quite a bit of time into it,, probably more than us guys did.
The Poker run first place hand was taken by DonCig... I think he had a flush and 2nd and 3rd place were 3 of a kind...

DaddyMack
08-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Everyone is more than welcome.. We had a great time and thanks to the wives for making this happen.. Mrs TnB and AZLL put quite a bit of time into it,, probably more than us guys did.
The Poker run first place hand was taken by DonCig... I think he had a flush and 2nd and 3rd place were 3 of a kind...
Actually first place was Viper (Mike) with the Flush :) on random picked cards by the punchers..lol..