PDA

View Full Version : Vick cops PLEA>>>

OGShocker
08-20-2007, 10:49 AM
AZZHOLE (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070820183742.cybqwa6u&show_article=1):mad:

HocusPocus
08-20-2007, 10:59 AM
no big surprise.. they had too much on him for the guy to risk a jury trail which would have put him away even longer. hope all the "fun" he had being a gangsta was worth it.

Ziggy
08-20-2007, 11:07 AM
What other choice did he have? All his buddies hung him up to dry. I hope he gets to rot for a while with Bubba.

Baja Big Dog
08-20-2007, 11:24 AM
HOLY COW, BATMAN...THAT IS A SHOCKER, MAN O MAN I DONT BELIEVE IT...YADA YADA YADA.....
Would all those that thougt this wouldnt happen, please find a bus to jump in front of!!!

Boatcop
08-20-2007, 11:36 AM
And a certain segment of society are saying that this is just a racist witch hunt, and that they will boycott all NFL games if they suspend, release or otherwise prevent Vick from playing.
I say "good".

Trailer Park Casanova
08-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Astounded how cruel people can be towards animals, and enjoy it.

a catered life
08-20-2007, 12:10 PM
all i can say is thank god he wasn't a RAIDER:D

Hardly Satisfied
08-20-2007, 12:12 PM
Hope he gets the full 5 yrs in jail.

THOR
08-20-2007, 12:44 PM
I can only imagine the rationale of the scumbags in and around Atlanta that believe this is a racially motivated witch hunt. Probably the same that think OJ is innocent.

a catered life
08-20-2007, 12:48 PM
I can only imagine the rationale of the scumbags in and around Atlanta that believe this is a racially motivated witch hunt. Probably the same that think OJ is innocent.
he's not????:eek: :jawdrop: :sqeyes:

OGShocker
08-20-2007, 12:55 PM
he's not????:eek: :jawdrop: :sqeyes:
which time? (http://www.usatoday.com/news/index/nns216.htm):D :D :D

Ziggy
08-20-2007, 01:05 PM
It'll be interesting now to see what the NFL Gods will do. Will they ban him from the NFL forever or wrist slap him and welcome him back in 1-5 years??

Baja Big Dog
08-20-2007, 01:09 PM
It'll be interesting now to see what the NFL Gods will do. Will they ban him from the NFL forever or wrist slap him and welcome him back in 1-5 years??
Ban him on what grounds? It wont happen!!! He didnt impact the game!!!

XFactor
08-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Ban him for running an interstate gambling ring. If convicted of that, we'll see him playing in Canada in approx 3 yrs.

burtandnancy2
08-20-2007, 01:14 PM
He's going to get what he really needs; new friends...

Old Texan
08-20-2007, 01:19 PM
In the statement, Vick agreed to plead guilty and accept a plea deal "after consulting with his family" and will "accept full responsibility for the mistakes he has made," Fox News reported Monday.
He must've had a brother to brother talk with Marcus on what to watch out for in the "shower".......:devil:
Well at least he's cleared his good name. :rolleyes:
I hope he gets to help train the blood hounds, ought to keep him in top shape for his return. "Run Mike Run!!!!!":crossx:
The gambling part should earn him a "Lifetime" stretch by the league. Good Riddance to a very foolish person.......:mad:
About a dozen bright red Vick jerseys have been donated - often accompanied by financial contributions - to the Atlanta Humane Society since he was indicted last month. The shelter uses them for dog blankets, and to clean up after the animals.

Redwing247
08-20-2007, 01:20 PM
all i can say is thank god he wasn't a RAIDER:D
He could be when he gets out in a few years........:D :D

AZJD
08-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Being a duche bag must run in the family. Hope he gets the max penalty.

Havasu_Dreamin
08-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Ban him for running an interstate gambling ring. If convicted of that, we'll see him playing in Canada in approx 3 yrs.
According to this (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2977162) article the CFL is not any type of guarantee either.....Granted it's all speculation but his avenues of a 'pro' career are limited.....

ChumpChange
08-20-2007, 02:06 PM
There are "Moral" clauses in some contracts.

eliminatedsprinter
08-20-2007, 02:10 PM
Now that he has the creds, he'll put his hat on sideways, get some tats, and a grill and make a fortune talking sh!# as a rapper.

Tom Brown
08-20-2007, 02:21 PM
... I don't think he's going to be really employable.
He will work again and people will welcome him back. There may be a tiny amount of controversy when he first returns to the NFL but it will quickly be forgotten.
Teams would happily sell their souls to the devil if they thought it would help them win an extra game or two.
The only way he won't return to the NFL is if the league bans him.

Tom Brown
08-20-2007, 02:33 PM
My personal feeling is that Goddell is going to ban him for life and say it's because of illegal gambling.
I hope you're right.
It would be great if our society would reward people who do it right.

Ziggy
08-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Make no mistake, he's still rich. Two years ago, he was #33 on the Forbes Top Celebrities money list. I doubt he will ever need to work again, which is good because I don't think he's going to be really employable.That's the sickening part is the $250k fine or whatever it may end up being is still just pocket change for this guy.

Boatcop
08-20-2007, 02:58 PM
When he's a felon, he may have trouble obtaining a work visa in Canada.
Then explain how Brown, Hooli and Kim are gainfully employed? :confused:
:D

Ziggy
08-20-2007, 03:19 PM
They are citizens. I've heard that Canada does not want our felons up there seeking employment, even for football.
shit.......Maybe he try Futbol instead :)

Jbb
08-20-2007, 03:20 PM
....:idea: ...note to self.....keep a close eye on the Thor guy....he calls Atlantans......scumbags.......:jawdrop:

Baja Big Dog
08-20-2007, 03:50 PM
....:idea: ...note to self.....keep a close eye on the Thor guy....he calls Atlantans......scumbags.......:jawdrop:
I believe they are called Jacksons, and.... and.....and.....come on help me out!!!:confused: