PDA

View Full Version : Yet another "our receptionist is a moron" thread...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-22-2006, 03:30 PM
So a few of us were just talking about Ash Wednesday and if we celebrate/participate in Lent and Little Miss I.Q. chimed in and asked......
"Is Ash Wednesday next Sunday??"
WOW!
this is also the same girl who, when I was talking about Filet Mignon, said "I don't like fish".
Again, WOW!
:rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
02-22-2006, 03:32 PM
I feel your pain! :D :D :D
Ours hasn't been in for the 2 busiest days this month (yesterday & today). I actually think we're better off without her.... :rollside:

OnlyMoney
02-22-2006, 03:32 PM
ROTFL! Oh, you poor things. At least she's good for a little laugh.

WaTchTheGelCoat
02-22-2006, 03:37 PM
2/21/2006 2:31 PM
Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming...
Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!
Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday: Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a damn about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! There are the rules you must follow:
* You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
* You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
* No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
* CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your "assault" must be followed with something like "cause I'm sick of your stupid-a$$ always messing up stuff!"
* If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE! Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping.....and have a great day .
https://home.comcast.net/~waynebennett/photoholder/bitchslap.gif

riverracerx
02-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Is she at least HOT???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Is she at least HOT???
If you like fat, class-less, former gangster chick turned white trash, then yeah, she is hot. :rollside:

barbigrl
02-22-2006, 04:24 PM
2/21/2006 2:31 PM
Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming...
Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!
Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday: Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a damn about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! There are the rules you must follow:
* You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
* You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
* No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
* CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your "assault" must be followed with something like "cause I'm sick of your stupid-a$$ always messing up stuff!"
* If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE! Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping.....and have a great day .
https://home.comcast.net/~waynebennett/photoholder/bitchslap.gif
OMG...I am dying of laughter!! I just read this outloud to my co-workers!! She told me I am going to get the $hit slapped out of me tomorrow... :cool: :cry: :confused: :confused:

barbigrl
02-22-2006, 04:25 PM
We have a temp here who drives me NUTS! She can't speak up...she talks like a freakin mouse!! AHHHHH I am soo loud..I am not used to it!

MagicMtnDan
02-22-2006, 04:28 PM
My ex-wife asked "how come they are called dualies?" We said "because they have dual rear wheels." She said "Oh, I was never very good at math."
So what was your excuse? :D

life's a river
02-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Years ago I had a friend ask me " When is Superbowl Sunday this year? Is it on Saturday?" OK! Think about what you just said and you will answer your own question. And she was not a blonde. :cool:
LAR

lawbreaker2
02-22-2006, 05:14 PM
My sister had a flat tire on her car, And called me to come help her, so I was changing it and she ask me how come it's only flat on the bottom and not the top. :rolleyes:

Sleek-Jet
02-23-2006, 06:29 AM
If you like fat, class-less, former gangster chick turned white trash, then yeah, she is hot. :rollside:
Yeah, but can she make a cup of coffee??? :D

Old Texan
02-23-2006, 06:48 AM
Sounds so bad the bikers won't have her. :rollside:

pjones
02-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Several years ago was talking w/ our new boss about his bithday coming up
the following Feb 14th. Secretary pops up and says oh...has it ever been on Valentines day before?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-23-2006, 07:06 AM
Yeah, but can she make a cup of coffee??? :D
LOL!! :rollside:

2Driver
02-23-2006, 07:56 AM
So who hired the dumb "ash" :D

Waldo
02-23-2006, 08:56 AM
My ex-wife asked "how come they are called dualies?" We said "because they have dual rear wheels." She said "Oh, I was never very good at math."
Definite grounds for divorce if you ask me!

AltarGirl
02-23-2006, 09:46 AM
I just sent that to most the people I work with. Maybe they'll get the hint!! :crossx:
Ok, I'm ashamed of this, but MUST share it. Rev. Williams & I are driving in San Luis Obispo & I see a license plate that said "4smylz" I took a second & turn to him & said, "That's so sweet, her husband bought her a car" he looked at me like I was crazy & I said, "Yeah, it says 'Fors My Liz' that's really cute" He then looked at me & said, "Uh, no. It says "For Smiles" & I actually disputed this w/him until I realized that I will never live this down. :rollside: :rollside: