PDA

View Full Version : Lost Puppy in Norco. What kind of dog....

Danhercules
08-21-2007, 07:51 AM
do you think he is?
Very cute. Very timid. I am guessing about 3 mo or so. Still got the milk belly.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Buddy1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/buddy2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/buddy3.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/buddy4.jpg

yopengo
08-21-2007, 07:53 AM
Cute dog…looks like some golden it there…most likely a mutt. She has some big feet to grow into. :D

victorfb
08-21-2007, 08:41 AM
is the pup at your place Dan?

Danhercules
08-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Yup. We found him yesterday. He is taking a liking to us real fast.

topless
08-21-2007, 09:00 AM
Yup. We found him yesterday. He is taking a liking to us real fast.You stole my dog you focker!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Excessive Force
08-21-2007, 09:04 AM
Man i would love a dog like that. cant beat those retriever mixes!

OGShocker
08-21-2007, 09:05 AM
You stole my dog you focker!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
Weren't you looking for a puppy lastweek?:devil:

OGShocker
08-21-2007, 09:06 AM
Yup. We found him yesterday. He is taking a liking to us real fast.
He's going to be a BIG dog!!!:jawdrop:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-21-2007, 09:07 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwww, he's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???? :devil: :D :D :D

Sleek-Jet
08-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Lab or Retreiver mix of somesort... he's going to be big and he's going to be a good dog...

Danhercules
08-21-2007, 09:37 AM
You stole my dog you focker!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
If he is yours, you dont deserve him. No one has called the shelter looking for a brown short hair pup. If you want him thats a diffrent story.
Victorfb said he thinks he will take him. I am gonna take him over there today so see if he wants him.
If Vic dose not want him, anyone else have interest?

Taylor923
08-21-2007, 09:42 AM
For sure a Lab mix, make someone a great pet.

topless
08-21-2007, 09:43 AM
If he is yours, you dont deserve him. No one has called the shelter looking for a brown short hair pup. If you want him thats a diffrent story.
Victorfb said he thinks he will take him. I am gonna take him over there today so see if he wants him.
If Vic dose not want him, anyone else have interest?He's not mine, I don't need another dog anyway. He is very cute however.

OGShocker
08-21-2007, 09:47 AM
If Vic dose not want him, anyone else have interest?
Brother, you don't know the half of it. The last time she had the dog, she put the poor thing on a plane, it got stuck in an airport...... Oh wait, that... nevermind.

topless
08-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Brother, you don't know the half of it. The last time she had the dog, she put the poor thing on a plane, it got stuck in an airport...... Oh wait, that... nevermind.
LOL:D :D How are those doggie burgers coming?

3:30dirty
08-21-2007, 12:03 PM
I would love to have him! Check your PM

AZJD
08-21-2007, 12:05 PM
He's mine Dan. He must have jumped on the 10 frwy......:eek:
You can bring him back this way and I will buy you a beer at Hooters....:D

Biglue
08-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Yeah but since that "incident" nor the kids or the pooch have gotten out of line. :jawdrop: :D

SHAWNINATOR
08-21-2007, 12:18 PM
I love Norco. Went out there and kinda scouted the area last sunday. Had the most bitchin breakfast at the cowgirl cafe then drank about 6 beers at the Saddle Sore. Im moving there.

OGShocker
08-21-2007, 12:30 PM
LOL:D :D How are those doggie burgers coming?
We don't grind the fatty meats into burger until all the prime stuff is gone. The ribs were tender, as you might expect.
Here is a picture of a dog cooking on the stove top.
http://www.kninedeli.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/pete_cooking.jpg

Rexone
08-21-2007, 01:31 PM
I'd let the local shelter know you have him and check him for chip before keeping or giving away. It might be some kid's puppy. Just a thought.

topless
08-21-2007, 01:54 PM
I'd let the local shelter know you have him and check him for chip before keeping or giving away. It might be some kid's puppy. Just a thought.Yep, not only that but once my dog got out....wel ok more than once and I called the shelter who said they'd keep an eye out for him and call me if he came in. This was on a Saturday and since they are closed on Sunday, I checked again on Monday.They had my dog since Saturday and they didn't call me either so checking with the pound doesn't always help.

Silver
08-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Is the pup taken yet? Please let me know....I was jumping on here to see about lab puppies!

78Southwind
08-21-2007, 02:11 PM
I'd let the local shelter know you have him and check him for chip before keeping or giving away. It might be some kid's puppy. Just a thought.
I second Mike on this one Dan. We found two Labs about a month ago and had them checked for a chip. After we found out they were chipped the company called the owner and they were back in the owners hands within a couple of hours.

Danhercules
08-21-2007, 08:36 PM
Already done. Thanks for the heads up. No chip. He was mistreated for sure. At first when I tryed to pet him, he fell to the ground like I was ready to hit him. :( I also think he was competing with other big dogs, when I set him in front of my buddies dobi, he pissed himself, without squating. He is much better now. 24 hrs of care and he is a diffrent dog.
The shelter said I have to give it 2 weeks from when I found him before I can offically give him away.
The shelter says its a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Bit of a mix but mostly Ridgeback. They are also known as African Lion Hound! :eek: Used to hunt lions in South Africa.
The wife really wants him. We will see what is gonna happen. I think I am gonna get his first set of shots. I will keep ya informed.

Excessive Force
08-21-2007, 09:09 PM
Already done. Thanks for the heads up. No chip. He was mistreated for sure. At first when I tryed to pet him, he fell to the ground like I was ready to hit him. :( I also think he was competing with other big dogs, when I set him in front of my buddies dobi, he pissed himself, without squating. He is much better now. 24 hrs of care and he is a diffrent dog.
The shelter said I have to give it 2 weeks from when I found him before I can offically give him away.
The shelter says its a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Bit of a mix but mostly Ridgeback. They are also known as African Lion Hound! :eek: Used to hunt lions in South Africa.
The wife really wants him. We will see what is gonna happen. I think I am gonna get his first set of shots. I will keep ya informed.
Does his back look like this? (http://www.ridgebackrescue.org/images/available/2360_01.jpg)

Lana
08-21-2007, 09:09 PM
Dan,
What a cute dog!!! I hope that you and Amy or Vic and Toni can keep him. What a shame that he seems very timid, possibly mistreated. I can't imagine someone doing that, since they love you regardless. He will definatley be in good hands if nobody claims him. I would have a hard time giving him up to someone who claims them, hopefully they don't. Shatzi needs a man to boss around. Good luck!!
Lana

LadyLavey
08-21-2007, 09:18 PM
There is a website for Eastvale (corona) local people check it for situations like this. Since Norco borders us it might be worth a shot.
www.iloveeastvale.com
He is sure cute, it has probably been a long couple of days.
Good Luck:clover:

Danhercules
08-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Does his back look like this? (http://www.ridgebackrescue.org/images/available/2360_01.jpg)
I did some lookin on line, and a purebred will have the hair on his back going the other way.
Buddy's back hair is kinda sticking up, not quite growing the other way. I wonder if its cause hes a puppy or a mix.

02HoWaRd26
08-22-2007, 01:50 AM
I think his face looks like a wiener dog mixed with golden retriever, I even bet the dad was the wiener dog... :)

R.A.D.man
08-22-2007, 07:05 AM
He reminds me of the dog I grew up with. He was a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. Had to have a life jacket for that one. He liked the water, just always looked like he would go under at any moment if swimming in the deep. He was a great dog and loved being in the boat and never wanted to be left behind.

victorfb
08-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Buddy is such a cool pup. spent the afternoon here at the junk yard and seemed to totally dig being around everyone and the other dogs. i am real confident that he will totally lose his timidness now that he is being loved. Toni and i both want to keep him but with the baby coming soon i think we are going to have our hands quite full. Dan and Amy, i think schatzi needs a little "Buddy". :D