PDA

View Full Version : Another great company

H20 Toie
08-21-2007, 01:33 PM
I took my truck back to Abstract Fiberglass in Reseda (818 342 4814) to get an estimate on redoing the graphics and doing the bodywork on the side of my truck after someone hit it in a parking lot and figured i would be screwed on custom paint since he could pretty much charge whatever he wanted.
To redo the Graphics it is $1750 :) i was expecting at least $3k
The body work was comparable with what my insurance adjuster suggested also and the work they do is first rate.
It is so cool when dealing with honest people.

little rowe boat
08-21-2007, 01:34 PM
I took my truck back to Abstract Fiberglass in Reseda (818 342 4814) to get an estimate on redoing the graphics and doing the bodywork on the side of my truck after someone hit it in a parking lot and figured i would be screwed on custom paint since he could pretty much charge whatever he wanted.
To redo the Graphics it is $1750 :) i was expecting at least $3k
The body work was comparable with what my insurance adjuster suggested also and the work they do is first rate.
It is so cool when dealing with honest people.
And very rare to find these days.

Wavemaker
08-21-2007, 02:57 PM
I have recommended this shop many times over the years. Price is right and they do excellent work.

dicudmore
08-21-2007, 03:14 PM
agreed :cool: WAY back in the day I used to deliver parts to that shop. Their work always looked top notch :D

jh4rt
08-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Ed Horst is one of the finest guys I know. I can't concur strongly enough. I'm glad you found these guys.
Jim.

Marty Gras
08-21-2007, 07:38 PM
Ed is building a place near the river in FT Mohave Az. He's always been a great guy, and a mean racer (I mean Moose Racer) HA HA! We need to get his collection of 50's outboards in the Boat Racer's Museum.