PDA

View Full Version : (((Not SPAM "Cowchina" Gone "All White" here)))

GHT
08-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Well I know it is for sale in the SPAM section but I just wanted to post some pics of what the Old "Cowchina" Look like now.:D Liana and I saw these pics and wondered why we are selling it. Guess you would call it "buyer's" remorse or would it be "Seller's" remorse.:confused:
There where many good times had on the "Cowchina" (by many) and it did bring many people laughs and several topics about cows here on HB. But I think we should have got rid of the spots a long time ago... Well, it will make someone a good boat someday...:idea:
What do you think of the new paint? I'm having an ICE cold "KEYSTONE LIGHT" in memory of the "Cowchina"....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/White_Kachina_2.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/White_Kachina_1.JPG
For some reason the Upholstered deck won't load to the Gallery. :mad:

Garrddogg
08-21-2007, 04:25 PM
that sure is a good lookin boat..

GHT
08-21-2007, 04:25 PM
Why are you selling?
Bigger....:D :rolleyes: ;)

Kilrtoy
08-21-2007, 04:26 PM
YES, some very good memories in that boat

Jordy
08-21-2007, 04:27 PM
What do you think of the new paint?
Wow, there has to be some kind of law against a single color, espeicially white, Kachina... :idea: :jawdrop:

Biglue
08-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Anyone remember the movie Beat Street in the 80's? Remember the part when the tagging crew saw that new all white train and were creaming their shorts to be the first ones to put their mural on it? That must be the same anxiety the Kachina graphics department must be feeling seeing that all white boat. :idea: :D
Sorry GHT, I had to. Best of luck on the sale. ;)

squirt'nmyload
08-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Anyone remember the movie Beat Street in the 80's? Remember the part when the tagging crew saw that new all white train and were creaming their shorts to be the first ones to put their mural on it? That must be the same anxiety the Kachina graphics department must be feeling seeing that all white boat. :idea: :D
Sorry GHT, I had to. Best of luck on the sale. ;)
or bilge :D :D

Mandelon
08-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Wow....its ready for sharks and pirates and planes, and snakes and dragons and buildings and bars and naked chicks and skulls and skeletons and did I mention pirates and gremlins and treasure chests and spongebob to be painted on it now.
The cow is nekkid! :D

Throttle
08-21-2007, 04:41 PM
it looks really nice....
I hear the porta potty will be stayin on it when it goes... :idea:

Jordy
08-21-2007, 04:42 PM
The cow is nekkid! :D
Or perhaps it's a white cow in a blizzard and the folks at Kachina are sitting back and celebrating the simplicity of such a complex gel design. Think about it. :D :D :D

Biglue
08-21-2007, 04:46 PM
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/1408/homoswitchxo7.gif (http://imageshack.us)
I'd talk some shit back but you'd just chop me into some shit focker.:mad: :D

Biglue
08-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Or perhaps it's a white cow in a blizzard and the folks at Kachina are sitting back and celebrating the simplicity of such a complex gel design. Think about it. :D :D :D
Snowy camoflouge. :idea: :)

That Guy
08-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Looks good Don....give Li a kiss....:)

frdvschvy
08-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Looking good! Who did the work? Paint or gel? Mind if I ask how much for the work? We have beeing toying with the idea of going all white on our Lavey.

MrsGHT
08-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Whoever decides to buy it, I hope it remains all white. It looks pretty sleek, huh. Wish we could keep it, but I guess we gotta "Mooooove it on up (to the east side, DYNOMITE).:D :)

Jordy
08-21-2007, 05:07 PM
It looks pretty sleek, huh.
You did that on purpose didn't you??? :idea: :eek: :D

MrsGHT
08-21-2007, 05:11 PM
You did that on purpose didn't you??? :idea: :eek: :D
That's pretty good, huh.

MrsGHT
08-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Personally, I like to see a few more hobbits on a Kachina, but whatever.
Good luck with the sale and the move up. :D
Ya know, Harry Potter, Hobbits, Dalmations (cows), whatever your preference. Where else can you do it, but Kachina.:D :D

GHT
08-21-2007, 05:25 PM
I believe this is one of their more original designs... One of a kind, no two a like, custom..:rolleyes: ;)
I'd talk some shit back but you'd just chop me into some shit focker.:mad: :D
Don't be scared of bilge... He should chop a chicken for you since you're so scared...:D
Looks good Don....give Li a kiss....:)
Gave her the kiss... She only accepted it because it was from you..:D
Looking good! Who did the work? Paint or gel? Mind if I ask how much for the work? We have beeing toying with the idea of going all white on our Lavey.
Haven't got the bill yet and I believe it was done by the same guy that painted it before. He used to work at Kachina (I think). The boat is gel but the spots weren't.

DILLIGAF
08-21-2007, 05:45 PM
That will make it MUCH easier to sale. Good job and good luck on the sale!

OutCole'd
08-21-2007, 05:54 PM
Looks great Don, should sell much easier now. Good luck.

MrsGHT
08-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Bump

GHT
08-21-2007, 06:45 PM
That will make it MUCH easier to sale. Good job and good luck on the sale!
Looks great Don, should sell much easier now. Good luck.
Sooooooo, what you're saying is that ya'll didn't like the spots?:cry: :cry:

GHT
08-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Bump
Why you bumping this thread?? You should be bumping the SPAM.. This is just talk.
Back in the kitchen woman!
(J/K)

MrsGHT
08-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Why you bumping this thread?? You should be bumping the SPAM.. This is just talk.
Back in the kitchen woman!
(J/K)
It's kinda like SPAM.....:)

BadKachina
08-21-2007, 07:25 PM
I heard it's at Pat's. When you going to get it?

GHT
08-21-2007, 07:45 PM
I heard it's at Pat's. When you going to get it?
Working that out with Kenny and Pat.. Put a call into Kenny and I'm waiting for a return call. Hopefully I will have it in Havi soon..
Don

Jyruiz
08-21-2007, 08:05 PM
Looks good, good luck with the sale.

beaverretriever
08-21-2007, 08:14 PM
I liked the spots. That is how I will always remember it. Shit, we saw a guy trying to jump off a bridge in that boat!!! How many people can say that?
BTW, it does look really clean. That boat rides really nice. Good boat for a great price!!!!!!:)

OGShocker
08-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Looks good, Don. Were you able to remove the utters, easily? :D

phebus
08-22-2007, 06:20 AM
I liked the spots. That is how I will always remember it. Shit, we saw a guy trying to jump off a bridge in that boat!!! How many people can say that?
BTW, it does look really clean. That boat rides really nice. Good boat for a great price!!!!!!:)
Probably Louie when he heard one of his boats was going to look "normal" :D

GHT
08-23-2007, 06:28 AM
Looks good, Don. Were you able to remove the utters, easily? :D
Yea, I put a rubber band around them, then they turn purple and fall off. Same thing you do with the bull to casterate them.:D :eek:

OGShocker
08-23-2007, 07:03 AM
Yea, I put a rubber band around them, then they turn purple and fall off. Same thing you do with the bull to casterate them.:D :eek:
See you later, neighbor!:D :D :D

Baja Big Dog
08-23-2007, 07:25 AM
That thing is mearly a canvas for Bilgie...better watch out!!:D

Dave C
08-23-2007, 07:58 AM
so ur saying they have gone full circle... interesting... thats pretty heavy man!

Dan Lorenze
08-26-2007, 02:37 PM
I saw an all white Kachina Shadow Saturday morning on the 118 Frwy in Simi at about 10am.. Could it have been the famous Cowchina on the way to Piru? This boat looked real nice....