PDA

View Full Version : pic of the rectal ranger himself

'75 Miller
08-21-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm gonna need one of you boys to post this pic for me, as I'm unable. Clown4seventyjoo the tough-guy.

Blown 472
08-22-2007, 01:46 AM
I'm gonna need one of you boys to post this pic for me, as I'm unable. Clown4seventyjoo the tough-guy.
Tough guy? not as bad ass as you thou.

Kim Hanson
08-22-2007, 05:50 PM
He is way bigger than that .........( . )( . )...........and drove a blown Dodge Car. Old school stuff.......:cool: :cool:

rrrr
08-22-2007, 07:28 PM
He is way bigger than that .........( . )( . )...........and drove a blown Dodge Car. Old school stuff.......:cool: :cool:
:D
No one that skinny could drive an old Mopar.....:D

Kim Hanson
08-22-2007, 07:47 PM
:D
No one that skinny could drive an old Mopar.....:D
Maybe a " Moped "..........( . )( . )...........:D

QuickJet
08-22-2007, 09:29 PM
Hey 75 Miller
Why the animosity towards Blown??? did he punk you pretty good in the Political forum or what?
Pretty funny that you question Blowns sexuality when you are the one that lives in West LA. You probably took that pic right outside your front door.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37630&d=1187755083

thatguy
08-23-2007, 04:50 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37630&d=1187755083[/QUOTE]
Wait a minute, is that Hanson with a haircut? :D :D
Just kidding Kimmy.
Tommy

'75 Miller
08-23-2007, 09:02 AM
Hey 75 Miller
Why the animosity towards Blown??? did he punk you pretty good in the Political forum or what?
Pretty funny that you question Blowns sexuality when you are the one that lives in West LA. You probably took that pic right outside your front door.
Nyet! He's never punked me in any forum, try again. He's a scumbag that does nothing but bash America and post links to some of the most vile America-hater websites around. A wee post-w.h.o.r.e., many of dudes posts are merely links to lefty nutjub crap.
Yeah, it's easy to bag on me 'cuz I'm from LA....it sucks here, no doubt. You could bag on me for my hobbies or what I do for a living too. Can't bag on clownie on these topics, as he's too chickenshit to fill out any of that info in his profile.
Basically that's it. Dude's a piece of shit.

'75 Miller
08-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Hey 75 Miller
Take a good look at clowns posts...not just the ones on this topic, but an honest look at a variety of the crap he posts, particularly in political rhetoric. Do this and you'll see that any animosity I have toward this pos is more than warranted.
Calling the guy a fag may be immature or whatever but it's pissed him off real good in the past so....

thatguy
08-23-2007, 10:00 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37630&d=1187755083[/QUOTE]
"Hi, I'm Charlie, agree with me (or my links, I should say) or I'll call you foul names and curse you endlessly. I get all my threads closed and have never made a valid point on anything. The far right moderators don't like me. It's really all political." :rolleyes:

'75 Miller
08-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey 75 Miller
"Quick"jet....what does it matter to you anyway? That pic was lifted from the Sandbar (man thread, I think). clownie doesn't even have the stones to list the state he lives in, much less appear outside my door to have his picture taken.
Punk me...clownie...that's funny. Hard to punk someone when all you do is cut & paste.

QuickJet
08-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Nyet! He's never punked me in any forum, try again. He's a scumbag that does nothing but bash America and post links to some of the most vile America-hater websites around. A wee post-w.h.o.r.e., many of dudes posts are merely links to lefty nutjub crap.
Yeah, it's easy to bag on me 'cuz I'm from LA....it sucks here, no doubt. You could bag on me for my hobbies or what I do for a living too. Can't bag on clownie on these topics, as he's too chickenshit to fill out any of that info in his profile.
Basically that's it. Dude's a piece of shit.
Take a good look at clowns posts...not just the ones on this topic, but an honest look at a variety of the crap he posts, particularly in political rhetoric. Do this and you'll see that any animosity I have toward this pos is more than warranted.
Calling the guy a fag may be immature or whatever but it's pissed him off real good in the past so....
"Quick"jet....what does it matter to you anyway? That pic was lifted from the Sandbar (man thread, I think). clownie doesn't even have the stones to list the state he lives in, much less appear outside my door to have his picture taken.
Punk me...clownie...that's funny. Hard to punk someone when all you do is cut & paste.
Wow!!! 3 replies from you regarding the same post and all with in a little over an hours time. I think maybe that your predictable reactions play a part in the motivation Blown uses to rial you up.
And Blown is as American as you and I, even more so in someways. Of course you'll never see that because you can't get past what is in front of you when you need to see what's behind it.
Chillout, smoke a blunt and enjoy your "lifestyle" (or whatever it is you west L.A. guys are calling it this week.)

'75 Miller
08-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Wow!!! 3 replies from you regarding the same post and all with in a little over an hours time. I think maybe that your predictable reactions play a part in the motivation Blown uses to rial you up.
And Blown is as American as you and I, even more so in someways. Of course you'll never see that because you can't get past what is in front of you when you need to see what's behind it.
Chillout, smoke a blunt and enjoy your "lifestyle" (or whatever it is you west L.A. guys are calling it this week.)
Trust me I'd rather have made all my points in one post. My typing is so slow that all cannot be said in one post without this site logging me out.
How do you know clownie is even an American at all?
No blunts for me, I'm WHITE, and I don't emulate degenerates.
More American? How so?
My "lifestyle" is likely much the same as yours...friends, family, boats, etc.
Nice boat, btw.

Blown 472
08-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Thank you my brother.:D

Blown 472
08-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Trust me I'd rather have made all my points in one post. My typing is so slow that all cannot be said in one post without this site logging me out.
How do you know clownie is even an American at all?
No blunts for me, I'm WHITE, and I don't emulate degenerates.
More American? How so?
My "lifestyle" is likely much the same as yours...friends, family, boats, etc.
Nice boat, btw.
WHITE POWER

Steve 1
08-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Good one Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Steve 1
08-26-2007, 05:12 PM
WHITE POWER
HELL Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'75 Miller
08-26-2007, 06:09 PM
WHITE POWER
I guess. Whatever you say blown.
Is that what you are...a skinhead? High-top Doc boots & suspenders? That WOULD explain a few things.
Fuk it...long as you ain't a lefty I can get along.

centerhill condor
08-27-2007, 07:03 PM
WHITE POWER
HELL Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is trouble...
CC

QuickJet
08-28-2007, 12:09 PM
Thank you my brother.:D
I got your back ;)

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 04:03 PM
I guess. Whatever you say blown.
Is that what you are...a skinhead? High-top Doc boots & suspenders? That WOULD explain a few things.
Fuk it...long as you ain't a lefty I can get along.
Come on, blowin, I know you dislike answering questions, but indulge me. Are you a skinhead or white power guy.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 07:31 PM
You are a tool
Oh that hurts. "Canuck", huh? Another insignificant canadian sharing his opinion, eh? Fortunately for me the opinions of those from pinko, useless nations mean nothing.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Now that would scare most straight men....even Stevey :D
Stevey, huh? Is that clown 4seventyjoo's real name? Don' tell me he's a useless canadian too.:o :(

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Come on, stevey, I know you dislike answering questions, but indulge me. Are you a skinhead or white power guy.
Whattya say clownie, gonna answer the question, or am I gonna have to pester you till you do?

QuickJet
08-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Now that would scare most straight men....even Stevey :D
I didn't say "I got it all over your back" Now that would be gay.:D
As far as Stevey goes, there aint no scarring him straight.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Stevey, huh? Is that clown 4seventyjoo's real name? Don' tell me he's a useless canadian too.:o :(
Useless eh! Get that cockholster in gear bitch, I am in the need for some entertaiment! ..........( . )( . )............:idea:

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:17 PM
You are still a tool
Given the choice I'd rather be an American tool than the KING of the cannucks. Info on blowin? He won't even say if he is or isn't a skin or neo or whatever, so no, I don't think I'll bother.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Damn you are stoopid
Be that as it may, I can spell stupid. Here's a clue...there's no fukin o in it.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 08:20 PM
You are still a tool
No buddy, he is a piece of American Turd Pie..........want a slice ?.........( . )( . ).............:idea:

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 08:21 PM
shut the fukk up Hanson :mad:
I can get into any shit I want............( . )( . )... so there !:D :D

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Useless eh! Get that cockholster in gear bitch, I am in the need for some entertaiment! ..........( . )( . )............:idea:
no cockholsters here, ya dickmitten. I do, however have many pistol holsters. Leather ones, plastic ones, nylon ones...all types. I'd be glad to sell you one but, wait, you worthless canadians ain't even allowed to own pistols, huh? That's what you get for allowing your country to go pinko.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:24 PM
No buddy, he is a piece of American Turd Pie..........want a slice ?.........( . )( . ).............:idea:
Again, it's better than being a fruity canadian, kimmy:rolleyes:

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Come on hanson, put the molson down & type, you northern fruitloop.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 08:29 PM
no cockholsters here, ya dickmitten. I do, however have many pistol holsters. Leather ones, plastic ones, nylon ones...all types. I'd be glad to sell you one but, wait, you worthless canadians ain't even allowed to own pistols, huh? That's what you get for allowing your country to go pinko.
Now why would I want a gun, thats for people with small pricks...bigger bang .......than there little ones can produce..........( . )( . ).........:idea:

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Stoopid you is
Again, at least I'm not a retard canadian. What's with the canadian flag, by the way? A fukin maple leaf??? Makeshift toilet paper if you have to pinch one in the woods, at best. At least it's red, just like the direction your useless kunt-ry is headed.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Come on hanson, put the molson down & type, you northern fruitloop.
What do you want to read ya piece of lower than us trash?............( . )( . )......:)

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Now why would I want a gun, thats for people with small pricks...bigger bang .......than there little ones can produce..........( . )( . ).........:idea:
How 'bout for the day you need to defend yourself against all the islamo-nutjobs your country has been admitting lately?:idea:

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:37 PM
What do you want to read ya piece of lower than us trash?............( . )( . )......:)
Lower on the map...that's it.
Actually my grandmother was born in Windsor-Ontario. Fortunately for me she was smart enough to leave.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Again, at least I'm not a retard canadian. What's with the canadian flag, by the way? A fukin maple leaf??? Makeshift toilet paper if you have to pinch one in the woods, at best. At least it's red, just like the direction your useless ****-ry is headed.
American Retard works for you though, your country is going down the tubes and you are so stupid you can't see it....The last war is going to put you tards into depression..I am watching..........( . )( . )..........You want me to send you some of our Maple Leaves for the tough times? If we turned off the taps, you guys would be screwed!

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:47 PM
American Idiot comes to mind.... flag????? holy fukk you are desperate....keep diggin dumbass.
BTW do you need a job? Or is there another reason to own a POS turd like that miller you named your clueless online personality after...
Nope, got a job. And I don't get raped by the tax man either. What do you pay, like 40-50% in taxes to support commie "free" health care.
For a fag that romps an aluminum can for a boat you got balls. How pissed would you be if my "pos turd Miller" handed you your ass in the 1/4?

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 08:47 PM
How 'bout for the day you need to defend yourself against all the islamo-nutjobs your country has been admitting lately?:idea:
Hey nut job lay off the weed, this is bench racers focker and if your country is letting them in ....you are the fock ups !..........( . )( . )...........:idea:

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:50 PM
American Retard works for you though, your country is going down the tubes and you are so stupid you can't see it....The last war is going to put you tards into depression..I am watching..........( . )( . )..........You want me to send you some of our Maple Leaves for the tough times? If we turned off the taps, you guys would be screwed!
That's rich. The only reason your country still exists is because we protect you. Where's your military, your navy....oh yeah, you barely even have one anymore.
We run this world. Our economy is strong, and built to stay that way. Keep watching.
Down the tubes....that's hilarious!

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey nut job lay off the weed, this is bench racers focker and if your country is letting them in ....you are the fock ups !..........( . )( . )...........:idea:
Don't smoke weed, sorry. Your retard country is letting in anyone and everyone that knocks on the door. Guess you have to...gotta support the pinko system somehow.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:02 PM
That's rich. The only reason your country still exists is because we protect you. Where's your military, your navy....oh yeah, you barely even have one anymore.
We run this world. Our economy is strong, and built to stay that way. Keep watching.
Down the tubes....that's hilarious!
We run this world
What do we have to be protected from dumbass, we are not killers ! We are a peaceful country, we don't bite off more than we can chew! We are over there still, remember the guys you people shot where Canadians :idea: The Ameritard that couldn't take orders and killed innocent Canadian people?............You probly don't.:mad:

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Clueless.... If you want to compare tax rates between Californiastan and Alberta you will be stunned(more than you already are). Figure out what you pay to cover your family per month and add it to your taxes.... wtf is the difference?
Never run the 1/4 with the Eagle.... I actually know what a steering wheel is for....how about an 1/8th and back?
Californiastan? That's just stupid... I mean stoopid.
The difference is choice. What doc to see, when to see him, etc. Not having the government's boot on your neck, that helps too.
Sorry to inform you, but my employer pays my health insurance. Next.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Don't smoke weed, sorry. Your retard country is letting in anyone and everyone that knocks on the door. Guess you have to...gotta support the pinko system somehow.
Do you remember us having the 911 shit :idea: they want your ass's and cause dumb focks like your self thinks they are all that a bag of shit............I have to ask you one question...where you focked up the ass by your Dad and then you became so anal ? :D :D ...........( . )( . )..........

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:11 PM
What do we have to be protected from dumbass, we are not killers ! We are a peaceful country, we don't bite off more than we can chew! We are over there still, remember the guys you people shot where Canadians :idea: The Ameritard that couldn't take orders and killed innocent Canadian people?............You probly don't.:mad:
Peaceful country or pussy country. You have your opinion, I have mine.
Over where, afganistan? What, like 100 canadians? Every LITTLE bit helps, I guess.
Actually I do remember hearing about a canadian sniper that clipped some towelieban @ like 1800+yards. That's pretty cool.
I also remember how many American cowards sought asylum in canada 'cuz they didn't wanna deploy....and you fags let 'em.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Do you us having the 911 shit :idea: they want your ass's and cause dumb focks like your self thinks they are all that a bag of shit............I have to ask you one question...where you focked up the ass by your Dad and then you became so anal ? :D :D ...........( . )( . )..........
Alright kimmy, I think you've had enough to drink for the night. Up until now your insults made sense, but this one belongs in the kimmy wtf did he say thread!
I could give a shit why THE ENEMY OF ALL NON ISLAMS hate us. We kill more of them than they kill of us, so think what you will.
Keep in mind that if we fall you fags just might be next. Luckily for you we're rock-fukin solid.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Californiastan? That's just stupid... I mean stoopid.
The difference is choice. What doc to see, when to see him, etc. Not having the government's boot on your neck, that helps too.
Sorry to inform you, but my employer pays my health insurance. Next.
You are focked up , I pay so little to go to any Doctor, anytime, anywhere! Plus I have Blue Cross and work stuff......You so focking cheap you can't pay for anything.........We call that " Welfare" here !..............( . )( . ).........:rolleyes:

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:20 PM
You are focked up , I pay so little to go to any Doctor, anytime, anywhere! Plus I have Blue Cross and work stuff......You so focking cheap you can't pay for anything.........We call that " Welfare" here !..............( . )( . ).........:rolleyes:
Welfare? Sorry hanson, wouldn't know a thing about it.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Do you remember us having the 911 shit :idea: they want your ass's and cause dumb focks like your self thinks they are all that a bag of shit............I have to ask you one question...where you focked up the ass by your Dad and then you became so anal ? :D :D ...........( . )( . )..........
You can be a gentleman and retract your statement about my father or I can start in on your inbred passenger. Which do you prefer?

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Peaceful country or pussy country. You have your opinion, I have mine.
Over where, afganistan? What, like 100 canadians? Every LITTLE bit helps, I guess.
Actually I do remember hearing about a canadian sniper that clipped some towelieban @ like 1800+yards. That's pretty cool.
I also remember how many American cowards sought asylum in canada 'cuz they didn't wanna deploy....and you fags let 'em.
Pussy Country :D Try living up here ya pussy! The way I see it is you haven't been there or done that and that man pleaser just keeps flapping. I come to the states and see Mexicans running around like they own the place, so suck it up buttercup and smell the coffee..........WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF IT FOCK UP !.............( . )( . )..........I bet you play war games on the puter :rolleyes:

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:27 PM
So your boss pays the bill for you? I guess since I am the boss and I don't have to pay my employees healthcare bills that I make more $
You might want to actually check out our system before you make blind statements that have no basis in fact
That's your choice. Technically speaking your employee's health is their own problem...or the pinko state's problem in your case.
I've heard the horror stories about your so-called health care system. Even leftists like hillary clinton acknowkedge that it's a joke. If you're happy with it, good. You can have it.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:29 PM
You just said that your employer pays your healthcare..... that would be welfare or charity
Whatever you say. I'd rather have my "charity" over your commie system any day.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Welfare? Sorry hanson, wouldn't know a thing about it.
Well if you don't pay for it, it's like Welfare............( . )( . )..........:idea:

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:32 PM
You can be a gentleman and retract your statement about my father or I can start in on your inbred passenger. Which do you prefer?
Now this is going some where, trolling............kiss your mommas ass..inbred !:D :D Or is that your girlfriend ?

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Pussy Country :D Try living up here ya pussy! The way I see it is you haven't been there or done that and that man pleaser just keeps flapping. I come to the states and see Mexicans running around like they own the place, so suck it up buttercup and smell the coffee..........WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF IT FOCK UP !.............( . )( . )..........I bet you play war games on the puter :rolleyes:
No thanks, I have absolutely NO interest in even visiting that pos. And yeah, you're right about the mexicans, what can I say? Our gov't is and has been fukkin pussies with regard to deporting those pieces of shit. YOU'RE RIGHT!
No war games, just making preparations for the real world.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Whatever you say. I'd rather have my "charity" over your commie system any day.
Can you say " WELFARE " , you like it cause it's free.......lowlife !.........( . )( . )......:idea:

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Now this is going some where, trolling............kiss your mommas ass..inbred !:D :D Or is that your girlfriend ?
So the topic of inbreds interests you, huh kimmy? I figured you'd be a gentleman and simply retract or at least reword your statement to leave my father out of it. My mistake. Won't happen again.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Can you say " WELFARE " , you like it cause it's free.......lowlife !.........( . )( . )......:idea:
Right, you're gonna get a job with benefits like health care and turn it down?
"Nah, boss, I'd rather pay it myself."
That's ridiculous. And if that makes me a welfare lowlife then so be it.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:40 PM
No thanks, I have absolutely NO interest in even visiting that pos. And yeah, you're right about the mexicans, what can I say? Our gov't is and has been fukkin pussies with regard to deporting those pieces of shit. YOU'RE RIGHT!
No war games, just making preparations for the real world.
Real World :D :D This is the real world ya dumbass, wake up and smell the focking coffee. ...........( . )( . )...........Are you one of these focking " White Power " dipshits? :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Right, you're gonna get a job with benefits like health care and turn it down?
"Nah, boss, I'd rather pay it myself."
That's ridiculous. And if that makes me a welfare lowlife then so be it.
I have my job shit and still buy 2 more , what can't afford it........:rolleyes: ,................( . )( . )..........

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Real World :D :D This is the real world ya dumbass, wake up and smell the focking coffee. ...........( . )( . )...........Are you one of these focking " White Power " dipshits? :rolleyes:
Nah, that's your boy blowin4seventyjoo, not me. I'm simply an American who is sick of border jumpers stealing American jobs because their country is so corrupt.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:45 PM
I have my job shit and still buy 2 more , what can't afford it........:rolleyes: ,................( . )( . )..........
Well therein lies the difference... my employer paid "welfare" covers my whole family. No need for multiple policies.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:47 PM
The last word is yours hanson. I gotta get something to eat & get ready to go to the lake tomorrow.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Nah, that's your boy blowin4seventyjoo, not me. I'm simply an American who is sick of border jumpers stealing American jobs because their country is so corrupt.
No way son, you are a American that thinks you are above all...the God Almighty....I hate to burst your bubble boy but you ain't all that! The world works in weird ways and I can go work in the USA if I really wanted .........I chose not ! I like Canada.....( . )( . ).........What is the big focking deal ?

Kim Hanson
08-28-2007, 09:58 PM
The last word is yours hanson. I gotta get something to eat & get ready to go to the lake tomorrow.
I will talk to you later...............( . )( . )........don't drown now ya here !:D :D

Blown 472
08-29-2007, 02:02 AM
But yet you support bush?

'75 Miller
08-29-2007, 06:19 AM
No way son, you are a American that thinks you are above all...the God Almighty....I hate to burst your bubble boy but you ain't all that! The world works in weird ways and I can go work in the USA if I really wanted .........I chose not ! I like Canada.....( . )( . ).........What is the big focking deal ?
No, hanson, I don't think we're all that. I know our system has serious flaws, and like anything that involves mankind there is corruption.
I'm glad you're happy in canada, as there isn't room for everyone here.
No big deal, just like givin' you shit.:)

'75 Miller
08-29-2007, 06:25 AM
Of course I do, on everything BUT his amnesty TREASON. What would you do....support demorats? I believe in Bush's agenda, believe it's better to fight terrorists ANYWHERE BUT HERE. It's cold to say it, but fuk whatever muslims get killed along the way. I'd rather THEIR innocents die than OURS.
There is no fundamentalist Christian terrorist element purposely blowing up civilians. That's the domain of the radical muzzies. They declared war on us and now they must reap what they sow.

'75 Miller
08-29-2007, 06:31 AM
So whats the blown472 answer? Support no one? Become an embittered America-hater and just talk shit while standing for nothing? Demorats DO NOT have a credible alternative to this war against terrorists. Hell, they're mostly to blame for us being knee-deep in this shit anyway. Military cuts, CIA cuts, lack of action when provoked...these are the failures of clinton's that have led us to where we're at today.
I know, I know, you rarely, if ever answer questions. But who or what do you see as an alternative to Bush and this war against the declared enemy of all un-believers?

QuickJet
08-29-2007, 03:10 PM
So whats the blown472 answer? Support no one? Become an embittered America-hater and just talk shit while standing for nothing? Demorats DO NOT have a credible alternative to this war against terrorists. Hell, they're mostly to blame for us being knee-deep in this shit anyway. Military cuts, CIA cuts, lack of action when provoked...these are the failures of clinton's that have led us to where we're at today.
I know, I know, you rarely, if ever answer questions. But who or what do you see as an alternative to Bush and this war against the declared enemy of all un-believers?
You are so passionate in your posts that I can picture you yelling at the computer as you type out your responses. Then after you post it you sit and stew for 5 or 10 minutes thinking what else you could say. Then you start writing again with that same passion. It's a little consuming isn't it?
By your responses you claim to support Bush for no other reason than "who else is there?" Why would you support a man you don't believe in. You say you are against his amnesty yet still support Wal Mart. You are against abortion yet once the unwanted child is born you want there to be no programs available to help the child. Once it's born it's on it's own.
You are against social programs yet support giving Billions of dollars to Israel.. Isn't that a social program?. Don't you think we could use that money better here at home?
I'm not a fan of the Democrats for many reasons, but I hardly find Bush as some kind of solution.

thatguy
08-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Well if you don't pay for it, it's like Welfare............( . )( . )..........:idea:
Actually Kim, it is part of the employment benifits. It is considered part of your compensation, although it is non-taxed. Company "A" pays $25.00 an hour, Company "B" pays $24.50. BUT has group ins. plan.
I know of very few outfits who "Pay" for your insurance outright. They offer enrollment in their group plan and the premium is much less than a private plan.
AND is deducted from your check.
Both our countries benifit from each other. If the USA "falls" to a foreign enemy, what will Canada do? Will the agressor just say, well Canada is OK, lets leave them alone. I doubt it. Thats a big border. Think you could defend it from a hostile force?
Or is this whole squabble some sort of secret gay mating ritual? :) :eek: :)
Tommy

Kim Hanson
08-29-2007, 05:31 PM
No, hanson, I don't think we're all that. I know our system has serious flaws, and like anything that involves mankind there is corruption.
I'm glad you're happy in canada, as there isn't room for everyone here.
No big deal, just like givin' you shit.:)
Give me shit, just about made me spit out my beer son :D :D .........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
08-29-2007, 05:36 PM
Actually Kim, it is part of the employment benifits. It is considered part of your compensation, although it is non-taxed. Company "A" pays $25.00 an hour, Company "B" pays $24.50. BUT has group ins. plan.
I know of very few outfits who "Pay" for your insurance outright. They offer enrollment in their group plan and the premium is much less than a private plan.
AND is deducted from your check.
Both our countries benifit from each other. If the USA "falls" to a foreign enemy, what will Canada do? Will the agressor just say, well Canada is OK, lets leave them alone. I doubt it. Thats a big border. Think you could defend it from a hostile force?
Or is this whole squabble some sort of secret gay mating ritual? :) :eek: :)
Tommy
[CODE][Or is this whole squabble some sort of secret gay mating ritual? /CODE]
Just having some fun, for abit! :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........I really am allowed to do that here, Rexone told me so...so there!.........:D :D I don't think he did, but he lets me do it ! :D :D

thatguy
08-29-2007, 05:39 PM
[CODE][Or is this whole squabble some sort of secret gay mating ritual? /CODE]
Just having some fun, for abit! :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........I really am allowed to do that here, Rexone told me so...so there!.........:D :D I don't think he did, but he lets me do it ! :D :D
Well, It is YOUR forum!! Do your lights react with the bass in the stereo?
Tommy

thatguy
08-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Oh Yeah,
Am thinking of selling the purple V-Drive. Might have a move coming up. Interested?

thatguy
08-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Oh Yeah,
Am thinking of selling the purple V-Drive. Might have a move coming up. Interested?

Kim Hanson
08-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Well, It is YOUR forum!! Do your lights react with the bass in the stereo?
Tommy
My Forum :D :D I share and yes the light show is pretty weird ! ............( . )( . ).............:D :D

Kim Hanson
08-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Oh Yeah,
The boat is tit's bro....but I ain't going back to the USA, tooo much weird shit happens on the border..........( . )( . )............:(

'75 Miller
08-30-2007, 11:22 PM
You are so passionate in your posts that I can picture you yelling at the computer as you type out your responses. Then after you post it you sit and stew for 5 or 10 minutes thinking what else you could say. Then you start writing again with that same passion. It's a little consuming isn't it?
By your responses you claim to support Bush for no other reason than "who else is there?" Why would you support a man you don't believe in. You say you are against his amnesty yet still support Wal Mart. You are against abortion yet once the unwanted child is born you want there to be no programs available to help the child. Once it's born it's on it's own.
You are against social programs yet support giving Billions of dollars to Israel.. Isn't that a social program?. Don't you think we could use that money better here at home?
I'm not a fan of the Democrats for many reasons, but I hardly find Bush as some kind of solution.
I don't know where you get all this crap from. If you had read my post (3 or 4 above yours) you'd see I support Bush's agenda in EVERY WAY EXCEPT AMNESTY. How did Wallymart come into this? And the "unwanted" babies? Please point out where I said there should be no programs. Israel? Again, where'd that come from? They are our FRIENDS, OUR ALLIES. What should we do, let them twist in the wind as all their enemies would like? Is that the kind of man you are...walk away from a friend based on the opinions of others?

QuickJet
08-31-2007, 07:49 AM
I don't know where you get all this crap from. If you had read my post (3 or 4 above yours) you'd see I support Bush's agenda in EVERY WAY EXCEPT AMNESTY. How did Wallymart come into this? And the "unwanted" babies? Please point out where I said there should be no programs. Israel? Again, where'd that come from? They are our FRIENDS, OUR ALLIES. What should we do, let them twist in the wind as all their enemies would like? Is that the kind of man you are...walk away from a friend based on the opinions of others?
Wallymart employs illegals. Wallymart doesn't insure said illegals under their workers health plan. So the illegals end up mooching off the state rather than the business that brought them here.
If you had a friend that required millions to stay alive and it got to the point where he expected it from you, how long would you consider him a friend before you felt taken advantage of. Would you keep him alive even though your own children were dying from the very things you are protecting your friend from. When does friendship stop and sucker begin?

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 09:22 AM
Wallymart employs illegals. Wallymart doesn't insure said illegals under their workers health plan. So the illegals end up mooching off the state rather than the business that brought them here.
If you had a friend that required millions to stay alive and it got to the point where he expected it from you, how long would you consider him a friend before you felt taken advantage of. Would you keep him alive even though your own children were dying from the very things you are protecting your friend from. When does friendship stop and sucker begin?
ANYONE employing illegals should be hit with a severe ($10,000 is a good number) fine for each illegal, each day they employ 'em. But that's not the law right now. And until it is I don't see how you can hold wallymart to a standard any higher than everyone else. I don't have a wallymart anywhere close by me, but if I did I'd shop there. If for no other reason, I dig 'em for telling the crooked bloodsucking unions to fuk off.

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 09:31 AM
I wouldn't support Israel any more than other nations we aid. In areas other than defense, that is. I have no real love for them or their people. I'm not Jewish, and therefore don't feel any "spiritual" connection to them or their land. But as long as they're our friends and allies and a lone outpost of cowboys surrounded by little bitch indians I'm on their side.
We're in no way dying from the same thing we seek to aid them in protecting themselves from. Perhaps if the lefties gain more control over the gov't here they'll weaken us to the point where homicide bombers are rampant, but at this time there are none here....that we know of.

HOSS
09-22-2007, 07:57 PM
DAMN,,,now I`m gonna have to get rid of my short pants,,,,aw phuc man!:mad: