PDA

View Full Version : ** Dead Chick In My Jaquzzi **

32sunrkt
08-22-2007, 10:09 AM
** Sunday morning Villa Siena Apts in Irvine, Main Pool **
A couple comes to sit down, have coffee & read paper. They look over
at jaquzzi and discover a face down floater... Apperantly, some gal hopped fence late nite and sat in teh jaquzz while probably wasted and passed out. I dont buy it, how many gals woudl 1) hop a fence alone 2) sit in jaquzzi - alone..? :idea:
Oh well, just shows ya dont have to go to Havasu to die in the water ...
- R

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 10:10 AM
at jaquzzi and discover a face down floater... Apperantly, some gal hopped fence late nite and sat in teh jaquzz while probably wasted and passed out. I dont buy it, how many gals woudl 1) hop a fence alone 2) sit in jaquzzi - alone..? :idea:
- R
Can they charge you with anything???
thats scary.:jawdrop:

RiverDave
08-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Alcohol may have been a factor
RD :D

32sunrkt
08-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Letter on my door today :
Dear valued resisdents:
We are writing to informa you about an incident that occured in a public area of Villa Siena over the weekend. A woman was discovered unconscious in one of our jaquzzi's on Sunday Monring. Authorities attemped to revive her, but, sadly they were unsuccessful. Officials are conducting a battery of tests to determine the cause of death. The Irvine Police dept say there is no evidence of foul play...

Sleek-Jet
08-22-2007, 10:24 AM
Alcohol may have been a factor
RD :D
We need a law banning drunk jacuzziing...
What would that be JWI???
We could form a group... BADJES... Boaters Against Drunk Jacuzzing E S <---- because we don't have enough imagination to figure out what the "E" and the "S" should stand for... :D But BADJES is a really cool acronym...
Someone pass me a beer...

thumbs
08-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Can they charge you with anything???
thats scary.:jawdrop:
Why would they charge him with anything? He is just a resident at the complex.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Why would they charge him with anything? He is just a resident at the complex.
I thought it was a house..

Havasu1986
08-22-2007, 10:50 AM
- R
Here you go Mrs. FlyingVee

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Here you go Mrs. FlyingVee
:o I didn't see the headline.. :jawdrop: :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-22-2007, 11:14 AM
Letter on my door today :
Dear valued resisdents:
We are writing to informa you about an incident that occured in a public area of Villa Siena over the weekend. A woman was discovered unconscious in one of our jaquzzi's on Sunday Monring. Authorities attemped to revive her, but, sadly they were unsuccessful. Officials are conducting a battery of tests to determine the cause of death. The Irvine Police dept say there is no evidence of foul play...
I like that. They said she was found "unconscious". Sounds a lot better than she was found dead. I hate p/c and vague terms.

thumbs
08-22-2007, 11:18 AM
So you didn't read the headline but still thought that some couple just wonders into 32sunrkt's backyard to sit down, have coffee & read paper?
Classic.

callbob4homes
08-22-2007, 11:27 AM
We need a law banning drunk jacuzziing...
What would that be JWI???
We could form a group... BADJES... Boaters Against Drunk Jacuzzing E S <---- because we don't have enough imagination to figure out what the "E" and the "S" should stand for... :D But BADJES is a really cool acronym...
Someone pass me a beer...
change it to BADJAS and it would be ..........and shit:idea:

Sleek-Jet
08-22-2007, 11:28 AM
change it to BADJAS and it would be ..........and shit:idea:
OK... I'll get someone to print up a couple really cool T-shirts... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 11:56 AM
So you didn't read the headline but still thought that some couple just wonders into 32sunrkt's backyard to sit down, have coffee & read paper?
Classic.
so are you trying to start shiat.. Or are you just a shiat talker..
classic............,.:rolleyes:

uLtRADeNniS
08-22-2007, 11:58 AM
I used to live next to OCC in Costa Mesa.. I would see drunk chicks hoping the gate to the jacuzzi or pool late at night when I was in the gym...Although they were never alone.. usaully had another girl with them.. or a dude..or 7 dudes:D :D :D ...(I didnt spend too much time in that std infested jacuzzi) LOL!!
Well I think some guy hit it and quit it and left her there.. she was sleepy from the alcohol/roofies and getting pounded in the poon...and passed out.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 12:11 PM
You might be starting somethig you don't want to start with that comment:sqeyes:
Thank you..;) :D

topless
08-22-2007, 12:15 PM
You might be starting somethig you don't want to start with that comment:sqeyes:Yeah, her kitten packs a mean punch. LOL

topless
08-22-2007, 12:16 PM
You might be starting somethig you don't want to start with that comment:sqeyes:Yeah, her kitten packs a mean punch. LOL

Devilman
08-22-2007, 12:18 PM
Yeah, her kitten packs a mean punch. LOL
Who, the dead chick in the hot tub? It won't be that smelly yet. LOL :D

topless
08-22-2007, 12:28 PM
LOL, ya never know now do ya?

socalmoney
08-22-2007, 12:33 PM
Are her kids at Orangewood??? Why isn't anyone inquiring about this.

spectratoad
08-22-2007, 12:38 PM
I like that. They said she was found "unconscious". Sounds a lot better than she was found dead. I hate p/c and vague terms.
That is because she was found in the hot tub therefore still at 98 degrees or more. :D

Biglue
08-22-2007, 01:00 PM
LMFAO....only you could come up with some shit like that. You're one sick mofo. :jawdrop: :D
But hey, if she was in a cuzzi, she could still be warm too. :jawdrop: :D

Devilman
08-22-2007, 01:55 PM
LMFAO....only you could come up with some shit like that. You're one sick mofo. :jawdrop: :D
It would be bringing new meaning to, "She's hot..." :rollside: :D
But hey, if she was in a cuzzi, she could still be warm too. :jawdrop: :D
And really wet. :devil: :crossx:

STLRFAN
08-22-2007, 02:46 PM
Irvine Police Blotter
Sunday, Aug. 19
8:56 a.m.Dead body; a woman, 39, was found face down in a Jacuzzi. Officer administered CPR and the woman was transported to the Irvine Medical Center where she died from possible drowning. The coroner and the next of kin have been notified.