PDA

View Full Version : My wife just yelled at me from the other room

socalmoney
08-22-2007, 08:21 PM
and asked my if Graham Norton is gay. I don't even know who Graham Norton is let alone his sexual preference. Someone help me out here. She thinks I know everything. I have led her to believe that and I don't want to blow it on this stupid question.

bunny 166
08-22-2007, 08:24 PM
and asked my if Graham Norton is gay. I don't even know who Graham Norton is let alone his sexual preference. Someone help me out here. She thinks I know everything. I have led her to believe that and I don't want to blow it on this stupid question.
Way Gay!! It says on his bio he is.....
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Graham_Norton_2004-12-04.jpg/220px-Graham_Norton_2004-12-04.jpg

AZJD
08-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Yep............I wish research in school was that easy.:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Graham Norton, (born Graham Walker on 4 April 1963 in Dublin, Ireland) is an Irish actor, comedian and television presenter. He achieved fame as a broadcaster on Britain's Channel 4 and also through his role as Father Noel Furlong in the critically acclaimed television series Father Ted. Though he only appeared in three episodes, Norton's performance as Father Noel proved extremely popular with viewers. Norton is openly gay, and is one of the UK's most famous gay personalities. He has since moved from Channel 4 and done much work for the BBC, with various shows for BBC One and BBC Two, and work on BBC Radio 2.

ol guy
08-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Does it realy matter, and If so why? Also I like the Eliminator, I have a 78.

socalmoney
08-22-2007, 08:27 PM
I just yelled back. "Oh you mean the BBC guy, yea he is a flammer".
Thanks guys.

USCFAN
08-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Is a frogs ass water tight?:D

socalmoney
08-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Does it realy matter, and If so why? Also I like the Eliminator, I have a 78.
It doesn't matter to me, but it does seem to matter to women a lot. Just trying to keep my position in the house as the guy who knows everything.
Thanks for the complement on the boat. I am almost done with it.

Froggystyle
08-22-2007, 08:43 PM
I always go by the age old standby that "If you have to ask..."
If you aren't gay, but people are honestly asking if you are... you might be gay and not know it yet. It is a proven precursor... :D

skygod73
08-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Is a pig's pussy pork? :D
Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle?

havasumimi
08-22-2007, 09:03 PM
*lmao* - yeh...I was doing that funny laughing out loud noise while reading this thread.... and everyone else in the house is convinced I was looking at "questionable" stuff on the computer *lmao*

Trailer Park Casanova
08-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Here's your official answer:
http://www.nndb.com/people/058/000031962/

a catered life
08-22-2007, 10:42 PM
Is a frogs ass water tight?:D
yes but only when he is in the water:(

Jbb
08-23-2007, 02:23 AM
I always go by the age old standby that "If you have to ask..."
If you aren't gay, but people are honestly asking if you are... you might be gay and not know it yet. It is a proven precursor... :D
Ricky's not gay ...He loves Lucy......wait....maybe he is gay...:D