PDA

View Full Version : Bullhead/Needles Area...

ACME
08-23-2007, 02:02 PM
The Bullhead PD has a warrent for an Andrew Gutierrez AKA "Squishy" of Bullhead City AZ. The warrant is for Aggrevated Assault in an unprovoked attack on a person vacationing in the area, this was the 3rd incident of this type that "Squishy" has been involved in. Andrew is 18 yrs old, 5'7", approx 220 lbs. he's a member of a local Bullhead youth social club (gang), known as the CBC. Last seen in Needles he's believed to be hiding in either Needles or Ft. Mojave and mentioned possible flight to So. Cal. If you have any knowledge of this person's where abouts please contact Det. Auman/Bullhead PD 928/763-9200 X237. You can run Andrew but you can't hide forever...

ratso
08-23-2007, 02:05 PM
What type of injuries were sustained?:idea:

juicy noodle
08-23-2007, 02:13 PM
if can, please post a pic or wanted poster.....

ACME
08-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Pics are not available right now, I'll post them as soon as Bullhead PD makes them available. It seems Mr. Gutierrez aka "Squishy" never took a H.S. photo and all his run ins with police happened as a minor.
As far as the injuries go does it matter? How about a shattered jaw, fractured skull, cerebral hemmorage that required a helicopter ride to a LV trauma center, good enough... Victim recovering but it's a long costly process.
This was an unprovoked attack. The victim never raised a hand and did not have the opportunity to defend himself. He had his arms crossed, turned his head to say something to his buddy and never saw it coming. 3 CA youths 20-23 years old, family vacation no alcohol involved on their part, having a late night snack at Dennys, 8 members of a local Bullhead gang known as the "CBC" surrounded the 3, they tried to walk away...
FYI: This happens in this area frequently and is not publicized. The CBC targets young out or towners with a locals only attitude...

Pussywhippled
08-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Did this happen at the Denny's in Needles or ?

RitcheyRch
08-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Nice first post.

Squirtin Thunder
08-23-2007, 04:34 PM
I had no idea that this CBC even existed:idea: I have been here for 5 years, wow ! But on another note I never see all the drugs eather. I guess that is what happens when you don't get out much !!