PDA

View Full Version : Lake Mead This Weekend....

DaddyMack
08-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Sunday Morning... be at little Sandy 10: to 10:30 or be square.... :)
Family day! :D

scarabrick2
08-24-2007, 09:00 AM
We might stay the night on the lake or @ the dock on the 42 searay...
Saturday for the poker run we'll be out on the searay to watch the big boys haul ass by.
If your out saturday call us or find us. we'll be @ swallow or mid lake lower basin watchn the boats.
My brother Hallett isn't done yet. motors done ..
Check out his build spec and hp/tq numbers.
Rick
334-6374

DaddyMack
08-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Talked to him this am.. gave him a little advice....
Hopefully we will see you guys on Sunday.. can't make it Saturday.. kids stuff to do... :)

scarabrick2
08-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks for your time on my bro's issue..
Labor day at the LAKE ???????
Going to try and get the big boat.. (42 searay)
Plus, the Hallett will be done....

VegasCharger
08-24-2007, 12:04 PM
We will be there if the boat is ready. New motor went in yesterday now it is at the shop for final touches so we will see. Hopefully we will be there. It would be nice to meet new people at the lake.

STV_Keith
08-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Not me. :( Heading down to Katherines' on Sat to hook up with AJ, MIAD, Mrs MIAD, Squirtin' my load, etc.
JJS, we need to hit the lake again soon! :) BTW, I didn't know you knew Dani. She's a hottie! :sqeyes:

scarabrick2
08-24-2007, 12:53 PM
We will be there if the boat is ready. New motor went in yesterday now it is at the shop for final touches so we will see. Hopefully we will be there. It would be nice to meet new people at the lake.
What boat do you have????
we'll be in a 42 searay white/ tan sun pad on the bow. Prob tied up along side/with nextel john with his carver.....
Swallow cove.....(lower basin) east of battle ship rock...
Maybe a eliminator 28 closed bow eagle along side also. yellow/white with checkers on the rear side( go figure, a eliminator with checkers)
Rick/ Jeff
334-6374
210-0088

VegasCharger
08-24-2007, 01:13 PM
we'll be in a 42 searay white/ tan sun pad on the bow. Prob tied up along side/with nextel john with his carver.....
Maybe a eliminator 28 closed bow eagle along side also. yellow/white with checkers on the rear side( go figure, a eliminator with checkers)
Rick/ Jeff
334-6374
210-0088
I have a 1979 Charger miniday cruiser. Dropped a valve two weeks ago. So just finishing everything up. It is been hard the last two weeks with no boat. It is me the wife and two boys we are usually always out two or more days a week. :D

scarabrick2
08-24-2007, 01:29 PM
head over to lasvegas***boats dot com and post there also. peeps always meet up.
Rick

skygod73
08-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Rick/ Jeff
334-6374
210-0088
Where is this? Is the lower basin the virgin basin? We usually launch out of calville and go through the narrows and virgin basin into the greg basin past temple bar to goof around by sandy point. Haven't boated much in the overton arm as much since 02, and never stay in the boulder basin.