PDA

View Full Version : Karma

HM
08-24-2007, 08:52 AM
I see people posting about Karma all the time...and I don't think they know what Karma means. If you beleive in Karma, then you have to believe that you have had previous lifes.
So, when something bad happens to you...how do you not know that it was actually Karma being delivered to you for something you did in this life or a past life? And I usually find that the people claiming Karma will get someone to be fairly hypocrytical about the wrongs they had perpetrated against others.
To wish for bad Karma on someone is actually wishing it on yourself - because to wish for bad things to happen to ANYONE puts a deposit in your bad Karma bank account. Karma takes care of itself, to allow you to free yourself from angry and hateful feelings so you can move on. Also, to think that bad Karma has been delivered and to rejoice in it also puts a deposit in your own bad Karma bank account...because it is bad Karma to enjoy the bad things that happen to people no matter how much they deserved it. Karma is all about love and perpetuating love and the bad things take care of themselves.
Peace out. :D

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 08:53 AM
I see people posting about Karma all the time...and I don't think they know what Karma means. If you beleive in Karma, then you have to believe that you have had previous lifes.
So, when something bad happens to you...how do you not know that it was actually Karma being delivered to you for something you did in this life or a past life? And I usually find that the people claiming Karma will get someone to be fairly hypocrytical about the wrongs they had perpetrated against others.
To wish for bad Karma on someone is actually wishing it on yourself - because to wish for bad things to happen to ANYONE puts a deposit in your bad Karma bank account. Karma takes care of itself, to allow you to free yourself from angry and hateful feelings so you can move on. Also, to think that bad Karma has been delivered and to rejoice in it also puts a deposit in your own bad Karma bank account...because it is bad Karma to enjoy the bad things that happen to people no matter how much they deserved it. Karma is all about love and perpetuating love and the bad things take care of themselves.
Im so confused....:confused: :(
I guess I should just say " What goes around comes around"???

HM
08-24-2007, 08:59 AM
Im so confused....:confused: :(
I guess I should just say " What goes around comes around"???
You can say what ever you like. I was just talking about understanding Karma. My post was not directed at you....but you were an inspiration. :D
I think the word you were looking for is Hypocrite. :D

jh4rt
08-24-2007, 09:02 AM
What he said. ;-P
It's hard to keep your self clean, right? But, he's right. You should only focus on building good karma; not avoiding negative karma. "...pay it forward..."

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 09:04 AM
well put..and I agree..:) ;)

HM
08-24-2007, 09:05 AM
What he said. ;-P
It's hard to keep your self clean, right? But, he's right. You should only focus on building good karma; not avoiding negative karma. "...pay it forward..."
Yes, keeping yourself clean is very tough. I know I deposited a ton in my bad karma bank account over the whole Later dealio :D
Oh..and Rick Rolling is good Karma...cause Karma has a sense of humor...and likes to party. :D

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 09:08 AM
You can say what ever you like. I was just talking about understanding Karma. My post was not directed at you....but you were an inspiration. :D
I think the word you were looking for is Hypocrite. :D
:D :D :D Yes, actually that does fit much much better.:jawdrop: Ok, I need to stop, or this is gonna start all over.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-24-2007, 09:14 AM
:D :D :D Yes, actually that does fit much much better.:jawdrop: Ok, I need to stop, or this is gonna start all over.
WOMAN, do i need to get the spoon holder out????????????:eek: :eek: :devil:
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

DILLIGAF
08-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Who slipped you a ruffie? lol
Good post...sensitive and shit!

HM
08-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Who slipped you a ruffie? lol
Who hasn't? Everyone wants the midget. :D

DILLIGAF
08-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Who hasn't? Everyone wants the midget. :D
lol....

AirtimeLavey
08-24-2007, 09:45 AM
Virtuous words too live by, as spoken by the Dalai Moly. :D
What's the incense of choice today? :D

lucky
08-24-2007, 09:49 AM
...... Soooooooo who did you piss off in your past life ? a tall person lmao :D

superdave013
08-24-2007, 10:16 AM
here is your karma (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypzyz8hkCqc)

pixilatedpussy
08-24-2007, 10:35 AM
WOMAN, do i need to get the spoon holder out????????????:eek: :eek: :devil:
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: ;) .....Hormones....in check;)

BrianB
08-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Who hasn't? Everyone wants the midget. :D Not me.Been there ,done that,Medical de clinica on Monday morning.
Ya filthy little mud hole

HM
08-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Not me.Been there ,done that,Medical de clinica on Monday morning.
Ya filthy little mud hole
Yah...but my VIP pass go that handled without waiting inline. Your welcome.

ratso
08-24-2007, 10:42 AM
Are you trying to say that RD was kicking people in the junk in a previous life?:idea:

HM
08-24-2007, 10:43 AM
Are you trying to say that RD was kicking people in the junk in a previous life?:idea:
I can always count on Ratso. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
08-24-2007, 11:11 AM
no I think the way it was interpret
was
he had full life of getting sucked
(to bad he has no recollection)
AND now He sucks...

EAZYKILLER2006
08-24-2007, 11:17 AM
damn iPhone trying to correct my spelling and put we suck
WTF?
if it said ME
I could of let it slide
But We?
instead of he?
guess I better edit

ratso
08-24-2007, 12:13 PM
no I think the way it was interpret
was
he had full life of getting sucked
(to bad he has no recollection)
AND now He sucks...
:jawdrop:

topless
08-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Yes, keeping yourself clean is very tough. I know I deposited a ton in my bad karma bank account over the whole Later dealio :D
Oh..and Rick Rolling is good Karma...cause Karma has a sense of humor...and likes to party. :DAnd Karma must be gay.:D :eek:

justin24
08-24-2007, 12:46 PM
1. Hinduism & Buddhism The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny. 2. Fate; destiny. 3. Informal A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling: There's bad karma around the house today.
Etymology
Sanskrit, deed, action that has consequences, karma; see kwer- in Indo-European roots.
Other forms
kar'mic adj.

lucky
08-24-2007, 12:51 PM
karma is a voltswagon :D:confused:

ratso
08-24-2007, 03:36 PM
karma is a voltswagon :D:confused:
Karmann Ghia ;)