PDA

View Full Version : Who all is banned from Thumpertalk?

topless
08-24-2007, 11:09 AM
I got banned within 2 hours of saying RD SUX.

HM
08-24-2007, 11:17 AM
I am alive and kicking. Banned from chat tho...

Jbb
08-24-2007, 11:19 AM
You Rick rollers........are ruining the internet!.....:D

djunkie
08-24-2007, 11:21 AM
I lasted long enough to make 2 posts. About 5 minutes I think. :D :D

AZJD
08-24-2007, 11:21 AM
I am alive and kicking. Banned from chat tho...
Which threads are the good ones? I just registered.....:devil:

OGShocker
08-24-2007, 11:22 AM
I got banned for;
My Red Dell XPS computer SUX
Go figure.

HM
08-24-2007, 11:23 AM
I haven't posted anything about ***boat or RD Sux.

Ziggy
08-24-2007, 11:26 AM
Sounds gay so I have no interest in going there. :)

rocket98
08-24-2007, 11:27 AM
I am still on, haven't posted yet. I am waiting for the moment to get chickin legs

pw_Tony
08-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Got banned..... Twice, but got a bunch of RD sux in!

riverbound
08-24-2007, 11:30 AM
I got banned for what I posted on THIS site. never even posted anything bad over there. all my othe names never even had a chance to post ;)

topless
08-24-2007, 11:33 AM
I got banned for what I posted on THIS site. never even posted anything bad over there. all my othe names never even had a chance to post ;)That's it, I'm getting a new name and saying RD sux as many times as I can. LOL

Miss Perfect
08-24-2007, 11:37 AM
I got banned for a peace mission. :D

topless
08-24-2007, 11:39 AM
I tried to reregister and I'm banned again. I guess they don't know who RD is.

AZJD
08-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Dammit! Had the perfect opportunity to post our buddy rick! The "what song pumps you up before riding" thread...........
It won't let me post..................
Someone get it done!
http://rialliance.net/test.html

HM
08-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Dammit! Had the perfect opportunity to post our buddy rick! The "what song pumps you up before riding" thread...........
Someone get it done!
Rick Rolled you Eh?
LOL...focker. Is there a thread that is titled that?

MissB
08-24-2007, 11:49 AM
Someone get it done!
That's freaking awesome!!:devil:

Miss Perfect
08-24-2007, 11:51 AM
DAMMIT, I've been banned again. They caught onto Chicken Little really quickly :D

topless
08-24-2007, 11:52 AM
DAMMIT, I've been banned again. They caught onto Chicken Little really quickly :DI guess they know us.

AZJD
08-24-2007, 11:53 AM
LOL...focker. Is there a thread that is titled that?
Yes! When you first log on, scroll down to the list of threads on that page.

AZJD
08-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Shit! Can't find it now.............

Squeezing Spectra
08-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Kicked to the curb for being a HB member LOL :D

Mr. Crusader 83
08-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Someone get it done!
I tried to post the vid, but it says a someone has to check it first. :mad:

Phat Matt
08-24-2007, 12:08 PM
I think I was banned for creating a monster. :D

rocket98
08-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Shit! Can't find it now.............
Take another look it's at the top of general discussions

AZJD
08-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Take another look it's at the top of general discussions
I still cannot post!:(
I need help.....SOMEONE DO IT!

Phat Matt
08-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Who listens to Santana? :)
I like to listen to Rick Astley to get real pumped up before a moto. :D

HM
08-24-2007, 12:34 PM
I just did a soft Rick Roll. Let's see if they let that fly. :D

AZJD
Who listens to Santana? :)
I like to listen to Rick Astley to get real pumped up before a moto. :D
I was wondering the same thing......I would crash for sure!

Nord
I haven't even registered yet because I'm not into that kind of forum;)

AZJD
08-24-2007, 12:37 PM
It's up, but it let's you close it! Drop this one!

Phat Matt
08-24-2007, 12:38 PM
That is dramatic. :)

HM
08-24-2007, 12:41 PM
It's up, but it let's you close it! Drop this one!
I am seeing if I get banned for the closable version. I am attempting to find the edges of the envelope. :D

topless
08-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Someone needs to tell them where to buy a sense of humor.:eek:

Baja Big Dog
08-24-2007, 01:09 PM
They probably go to the HB site when someone registers, and if they are on here they shit can them...

pw_Tony
08-24-2007, 01:16 PM
I am seeing if I get banned for the closable version. I am attempting to find the edges of the envelope. :D
And your SN is what?

Some Kind Of Monster
08-24-2007, 01:50 PM
i'm not even signed up yet, but ill make sure to be banned by the end of the day ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 01:51 PM
I couldn't even register.. they must have something against women.. :idea:

topless
08-24-2007, 01:51 PM
i'm not even signed up yet, but ill make sure to be banned by the end of the day ;)It's not too difficult.:idea:

HM
08-24-2007, 01:56 PM
And your SN is what?
If I tell you....I will get banned! I'll PM you.

topless
08-24-2007, 02:03 PM
If I tell you....I will get banned! I'll PM you.I know what it is. LOL

RitcheyRch
08-24-2007, 03:04 PM
I was banned for saying the chickenhauler must be a funny looking guy since all the chickenhaulers I have seen are big ass trucks.
Mrs. Chickenhauler was in the chat when said it.

AZJD
08-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Good. Let's see if they approve me. I didn't know so many trouble makers paved the way to expedited banning. So hopefully they don't catch the fact that I registered with the same name I use here!:idea:

barbigrl
08-24-2007, 03:11 PM
WTF is Thumpertalk??
All I know is you guys have been obessesd all week and Phatt Matt's avatar and sig are gay....WTF is goin on here?? :confused:
:D

Jbb
08-24-2007, 03:12 PM
:p WTF is Thumpertalk??
All I know is you guys have been obessesd all week and Phatt Matt's avatar and sig are gay....WTF is goin on here?? :confused:

AZJD
08-24-2007, 03:13 PM
WTF is Thumpertalk??
Nothing!

barbigrl
08-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Nothing!
Come on I want in!!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 03:16 PM
It's a forum all fags go too.. :jawdrop: :D :D :D
they don't call it thumpertalk for nothin.. :D :D

barbigrl
08-24-2007, 03:17 PM
Phatt Matt how in the heck did you even come across Thumpertalk? :confused:

HM
08-24-2007, 03:18 PM
Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Phat Matt is Rick Rolling ChickenHauler in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, lay down some rick rolling links, steal the princess make our escape -- after I kill Count Ruben.

topless
08-24-2007, 03:19 PM
If you get in, the thing to say over there is RD SUX. They love that shit.:D

barbigrl
08-24-2007, 03:19 PM
It's a forum all fags go too.. :jawdrop: :D :D :D
they don't call it thumpertalk for nothin.. :D :D
Again I pose the question....Phatt Matt how did you come across a gay forum? lol... :confused: And what happened to Goldi? I had a feeling he was a bit on the queer side!! ;)
<-------so out of the know.

Jbb
08-24-2007, 03:20 PM
Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Phat Matt is Rick Rolling ChickenHauler in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, lay down some rick rolling links, steal the princess make our escape -- after I kill Count Ruben.
When did we decide you get to kill Count Ruben?...:jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Again I pose the question....Phatt Matt how did you come across a gay forum? lol... :confused: And what happened to Goldi? I had a feeling he was a bit on the queer side!! ;)
ROTFLMAO!! :D :D

OCMerrill
08-24-2007, 03:27 PM
A little late in the conversation here but I was banned before they would even let me on.
Turns out Mr. Chickenbox was over here taking names and plucked my feathers before I had a chance to contaminate his coop.
So if anyone is lurking this thread and wants a piece of Thumper Butt don't use your Hot Boat name.
At the time Phatt Matt wanted a list of current users over there that showed all us ***boat peeps and so I used my OCMerrill and signed up. Wrong. Had no idea they actually would be so on top of things and start banging off names before one even posts.
We need to let this lie low for a while then pounce again at like 3:00 am.:D This way we could last maybe three hours or so before were banned.:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 03:38 PM
A little late in the conversation here but I was banned before they would even let me on.
Turns out Mr. Chickenbox was over here taking names and plucked my feathers before I had a chance to contaminate his coop.
So if anyone is lurking this thread and wants a piece of Thumper Butt don't use your Hot Boat name.
At the time Phatt Matt wanted a list of current users over there that showed all us ***boat peeps and so I used my OCMerrill and signed up. Wrong. Had no idea they actually would be so on top of things and start banging off names before one even posts.
We need to let this lie low for a while then pounce again at like 3:00 am.:D This way we could last maybe three hours or so before were banned.:mad:
I wasn't even able to do it with a different name.. :(

AZJD
08-24-2007, 03:42 PM
I swear you have the best drugs! :confused: :idea: :D :D :D

topless
08-24-2007, 03:49 PM
I wasn't even able to do it with a different name.. :(I tried with a different name too and it said I was banned for no reason and the ban will never be lifted. I guess I'll try it from home.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 03:51 PM
I tried with a different name too and it said I was banned for no reason and the ban will never be lifted. I guess I'll try it from home.:D
LOL!! Maybe I will try from Mr.s computer.. :D

Phat Matt
08-24-2007, 04:32 PM
WTF is Thumpertalk??
People have been banned for much less young lady. :sqeyes:

Phat Matt
08-24-2007, 04:34 PM
I ride a thumper. You want me don't you? :D

OCMerrill
08-24-2007, 04:35 PM
I wasn't even able to do it with a different name.. :(
Chickenhauler has esp.:D
Every once and a while I see a Danasoft banner displaying my IP address in my threads. One member here has it in his sig line. Maybe by posting here they logged some IP's. Or they are just banning all new members over there.:D
I was thinking of mentioning all the new members names here and get a bunch of new Thumper Humpers banned. :D
"Hey man...they banned me. WTF is a ***boat?"

hipcash
08-24-2007, 04:44 PM
I shall probably be banned soon:D

thatguy
08-24-2007, 04:55 PM
My mission is clear. I am about to embark on a rape and pillage sorte onto the evil thumper black death star forum page. I will cloak my IP, go in by proxy, and if entry is obtained. Well, we will all be in by morning. I will attempt to circumvent their weak and sorely inadequate defenses and locate whatever blocking program and the IP lists that are being automatically blocked and reverse or disable it. :D :D
progress report to follow.
Tommy

hipcash
08-24-2007, 04:57 PM
I've just been banned:D

OCMerrill
08-24-2007, 05:03 PM
My mission is clear. I am about to embark on a rape and pillage sorte onto the evil thumper black death star forum page. I will cloak my IP, go in by proxy, and if entry is obtained. Well, we will all be in by morning. I will attempt to circumvent their weak and sorely inadequate defenses and locate whatever blocking program and the IP lists that are being automatically blocked and reverse or disable it. :D :D
progress report to follow.
Tommy
I'm thinking of the theme to Mission Impossible....I have it as my ring tone.:D

thatguy
08-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Update: I AM IN!!
They are NOT screening IP's. HMMM, lets just see what we can do here!!
Tommy

thatguy
08-24-2007, 05:15 PM
It appears to be "key word" alerting to moderator. Specifically on new log ins. Not sure yet.
No E-mail comparison on registration validation of e-mail address.
(Like a list of HB registration e-mail addresses.)
Certainly is a tight knit group of gender challenged individuals, thats for sure.
They have "boat", "***boat", HB listed as key words.

thatguy
08-24-2007, 05:35 PM
OK.
Just got banned on purpose. Said RD SUX, since they banned for that already.
Now the IP I used is logged, as well as the e-mail address I used, and the name used to create the e-mail address.
If you want back on there, try refreshing your IP, create a freebie e-mail on yahoo under a different name, and just generally sound gay.
I ain't going back, feel like I need a shower!
Tommy

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2007, 05:40 PM
OK.
Now the IP I used is logged, as well as the e-mail address I used, and the name used to create the e-mail address.
If you want back on there, try refreshing your IP, create a freebie e-mail on yahoo under a different name, and just generally sound gay.
Tommy
LMAO!! :D

Tom Brown
08-24-2007, 05:53 PM
I get the distinct impression they would prefer if I were to stop hanging out there.

MADDOG355
08-24-2007, 06:30 PM
Yea I was in and golden untill lastnight when chicken humper cought a bunch of us in chat and posting here at the same time, He is really watching the threads here.

MADDOG355
08-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Shh
It is all part of a plan by ***boat to take over the internet. Soon the entire world will be avid ***boaters, And chanting RD SUX as they vote for Rexone for pres.
:D :D :D

pw_Tony
08-24-2007, 08:17 PM
OK.
Tommy
You've done good..... now how to renew my IP adress is my next challenge....

sorry dog
08-25-2007, 01:34 AM
This will work for most of you...
If you want to refresh your IP just unplug your cable/DSL modem and wait a minute or two and plug back in. The DHCP will most likely assign you a different IP.

Trailer Park Casanova
08-25-2007, 03:37 AM
I was one of the first registered, first banned.
Grabbed by my collar and belt loops and thrown out the front door.
Parents quad trip to the desert bar pix.
They didn't like the Bikinis the moms were wearing.
Perhaps that's changed, damfino, haven't been back.
The pix worked fine in HB's. No one here got worked up.

Mattman
08-25-2007, 04:35 AM
Ok I'm in...now what am I supposed to do?

thatguy
08-25-2007, 05:36 AM
Ok I'm in...now what am I supposed to do?
Proclaim your greatness at being a hot boat member! Sling defamitory insults at them about their sexual orientation and general frame of minds. Let them know your thoughts on the rigid structure of their site due to the castrated unichs that are the gestapo over there!
Then time the minutes it takes to get booted, assume a new identity and IP and do it all over again!!
Or not. depends how boring your day is.
Tommy

topless
08-25-2007, 05:48 AM
Just got banned for the RD time. I even tried it from home, created a new email, screen name and I know that since I live 30 miles away from work where I tried it last 2 times, it's not my IP. I think they are psychic. I guess the user name RD SUX was a bad idea. LOL

thatguy
08-25-2007, 05:55 AM
Just got banned for the RD time. I even tried it from home, created a new email, screen name and I know that since I live 30 miles away from work where I tried it last 2 times, it's not my IP. I think they are psychic. I guess the user name RD SUX was a bad idea. LOL
ROFLMAO!!! Now THAT is freaking classic!!!
Tommy

Phat Matt
08-25-2007, 08:19 AM
It appears to be "key word" alerting to moderator. Specifically on new log ins. Not sure yet.
No E-mail comparison on registration validation of e-mail address.
(Like a list of HB registration e-mail addresses.)
Certainly is a tight knit group of gender challenged individuals, thats for sure.
They have "boat", "***boat", HB listed as key words.
Good work Tommy. :)

Kachina26
08-26-2007, 11:23 AM
Just signed up from the Havi house, with the same laptop that I used in Hesperia. Banned instantly, used different email than I use on HB. Maybe they banned all Havi IP's:confused: My comp doesn't send the MAC ID does it?

Tom Brown
08-26-2007, 11:35 AM
My comp doesn't send the MAC ID does it?
No.

Kachina26
08-26-2007, 11:37 AM
No.
I didn't think so, but why the instant ban?

Tom Brown
08-26-2007, 11:38 AM
If you want to refresh your IP just unplug your cable/DSL modem and wait a minute or two and plug back in. The DHCP will most likely assign you a different IP.
That will only work if the ISP is over committed on IP address space.
The DHCP server keeps a MAC to IP lease table. When a lease is requested, the server will check the lesae table to see if it can re-use the old address. If the MAC address has never requested a lease before, it will issue a new address in the order of unused addresses first, followed by expired lease addresses in least recently used order.
If you want a new IP address, change your network card. The new NIC will have a different MAC. Alternately, you can assign yourself an LAA, if you know how to do that.

hipcash
08-26-2007, 01:49 PM
i just got registered a TT as xusdr. now what to do

Phat Matt
08-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Make friends and proclaim your love for chicken nuggets. :D
<____------------------In havi with a nice buzz. Jen's driving home and not to pleased. :D

thatguy
08-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Do this,
Proclaim your greatness at being a hot boat member! Sling defamitory insults at them about their sexual orientation and general frame of minds. Let them know your thoughts on the rigid structure of their site due to the castrated unichs that are the gestapo over there!
Then time the minutes it takes to get booted, assume a new identity and IP and do it all over again!!
Or not. depends how boring your day is.
Tommy

Classic Daycruiser
08-26-2007, 02:34 PM
You my dear need a spanking:D :D :D
Use XUS DR :idea:

hipcash
08-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Use XUS DR :idea:[/QUOTE] I already have that but don't want to waste it:D

Mr. C
08-26-2007, 03:38 PM
I just registered under 525YEVAL62 see if they catch I think I will start a thread titled FOCK HOT BOAT!!!!:D
LOL,
I'm still on, but i bet not after tomorrow:D

hipcash
08-26-2007, 04:15 PM
I was banned and never even posted

Forkin' Crazy
08-26-2007, 04:39 PM
LMAO!!!!:D :D :D
I guess the user name RD SUX was a bad idea. LOL
Yea, like that would work!!! :)
I am in. It wouldn't let me register as Forkin' Crazy or Really Forkin' Crazy... :jawdrop: :rolleyes: So I used my alias. Kinda funny though, I looked at the user list and there is no "Forkin' Crazy" listed???:idea:

OCMerrill
08-26-2007, 07:46 PM
I was banned and never even posted
Same thing happened to me right in the beginning of all this. They are reading here so if they know your from here...the rest is history. IP address logged or not.
If they knew how hot the ladies of HB are I just can't see banning them.:D
But, banned they go as well. Stupid move.

Unforgiven
08-26-2007, 08:12 PM
I got banned within 2 hours of saying RD SUX.
why is it drama just follows you around?:devil: :idea: :D

squirt'nmyload
08-26-2007, 09:09 PM
I got banned for merely suggesting a name for some fags dog http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
LMAO........yep, i got banned 3 times but got to post quite a few pics :D :D

pw_Tony
08-28-2007, 10:38 AM
Any other ways to renew an IP address?

topless
08-28-2007, 11:08 AM
why is it drama just follows you around?:devil: :idea: :D
Because I'm evil....DUH!!!!!!

thatguy
08-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Start / Run / type in IPCONFIG / click OK
Tommy

thatguy
08-28-2007, 11:17 AM
Start / Run / type in IPCONFIG / click OK
Tommy
OH Yeah, this wont work with a router unless you are admin. and can refresh routers IP in the router software program.

bassman
08-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Because I'm evil....DUH!!!!!!YES YOU ARE!

rocket98
09-05-2007, 01:31 PM
I got bored today so I visited our buddies at Butthumper and found a thread how to get girlzzzz, well being the good gentlemen that I am, I basicly told them to get a bad ass Hot Boat, stop wearing a chickenhauler SUX shirt an start wearing a RD SUX shirt. Told them that chicken legs tried but could not hang over here. Now I'm just a number. Didn't last for five minutes:D :D

topless
09-05-2007, 02:11 PM
I got bored today so I visited our buddies at Butthumper and found a thread how to get girlzzzz, well being the good gentlemen that I am, I basicly told them to get a bad ass Hot Boat, stop wearing a chickenhauler SUX shirt an start wearing a RD SUX shirt. Told them that chicken legs tried but could not hang over here. Now I'm just a number. Didn't last for five minutes:D :D
It's very prestigious to get yourself banned from that site.:D

Phat Matt
09-05-2007, 04:26 PM
I get all the ladies when I wear my RD SUX shirt. :)

Trailer Park Casanova
09-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Best ATV shocks I've found are made in Canada: Elkas.
Especially the Elka Dune series for the sand.
Ya call the factory in way, way up North Canada, they ask all the right questions,, in a week the wife got some nice, custom made, featherlite shocks that work supurb.
Well,, TT was selling their own line of shocks and didn't want to hear it.
My threads & pix got deleted.
WTF do the Canadians know about duneing they said. Evidently a lot in our book.
They did their homework.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812Alis_toy_071-med.jpg

thatguy
09-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah, with XP, Start / connect to / show all / right click on active connection / repair.
Tommy

rocket98
09-06-2007, 06:13 AM
It's very prestigious to get yourself banned from that site.:D
Topless has got me feeling all warm and fuzzy. I'm prestigious:eek: :eek: :eek:

KLEPTOW
09-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Yeah, with XP, Start / connect to / show all / right click on active connection / repair.
Tommy
ipconfig /renew