PDA

View Full Version : Whats up for the weekend?

hulshot
08-28-2002, 09:33 PM
Hey boatmaster and Tunnel-T whats up for the weekend. I want to go out and see if I can break another drive, not really but I do want to go play. anyone know of any happenings this weekend?

Boatmaster
08-29-2002, 06:34 AM
BBQ at T's house sunday. Breakfast at Orwood Saturday morning. I can already taste the bloody Marys. Call me

EXTREME1
08-29-2002, 11:43 AM
:D WHAT'S THAT ORWOODS TO MEAT MISS MARY SAT.MORNING???THE MEXICAN HAT DANCE SUNDAY ????
OH BOY I SEE WHERE THIS WEEKENDS GOING ALREADY....
WHO WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO PASS OUT AT THE BIG
SOMBRERO ON THE RIVER SUNDAY?????CAN YOU SAY MEXICAN......

EXTREME1
08-29-2002, 11:55 AM
:p :D PADDLE BOAT RACES SUNDAY,SUNDAY,SUNDAY...
WHERE??? THE BIG SOMBRERRO 2:00P.M.
HOW MUCH??? 30 PACK SILVER BULLETTS
(KIDS FREE CAUSE THEY FETCH BEERS)
HOW DO WE GET THERE???SWIM CAUSE EVERYBODYS SELLING THERE BOATS(GOT ME THINKIN BIGGERS BETTER)
HULSHOT MAY NEED LIFEJACKET (RENTAL AVALIABLE)
CORSE:FIGURE 8 2 LAPS (NO DUAL BATTERYS DREW)
TUNNEL T NO HIDDEN TROLLIN MOTORS......
GRANDSTAND SEAT STILL AVALIABLE TUNNEL T MEMORIAL STADIUM(BLACK BOX SECTION RESERVED FOR FAMILIA)
THATS TEXMEX YOU KNOW.
LOOK FORWARD TO QUALIFING SATURDAY MORNING WITH YOU ALL & FINALY MEETING MARY THAT TROPHY GIRL DREW'S IS TALKING ABOUT :p :D :p

Boatmaster
08-30-2002, 05:45 AM
Screw 24volt I'm thinking 107lbs thrust with 36volt. The RC boats getting a tune up today. No thirty packs the mexican got a keg of Tecati.

hulshot
08-30-2002, 10:08 PM
I feel the head ache commin on already. Extreme should I bring my lifeline and helmet I know the tendencies for boats of that caliber to blow over? Can I race the keg??? Are we leaving the boats at home or should I hook up the grocery getter in case we run out of beer??

anthony
08-31-2002, 06:34 AM
hulshot you could bring the howard ,it' look good at sombrero stadium , drunkin rc boat races begin at midnite .first one to blow over LOSES ! DAH I HOPE THE PADDLE BOAT COURSE IS A SHORT cuz i can't leave my beer to get warm .see ya sunday .

hulshot
08-31-2002, 03:45 PM
I'm hooking it up to leave at Drews tonight, no hot laps or 10k revs at midnight please. Hey I dont even know wher the sombrerro stadium is. should I listen for the salsa music? Is this a BYOB party ( BRING YOU OWN BOAT)? I want a picture with the trophy girl. I dont have a controller for my boat but I dont think that anyone could not flip it, even with the 12 ounce bullet as ballast.. See you later.

EXTREME1
09-03-2002, 08:37 AM
:D :D AND THE WINNER IS BOATMASTER!!!!!!!
YES BY THE TIME I GOT THERE THE BOW OF THE HOWARD
LOOKED LIKE A $80,000 114MPH FLOATIN SOFA,YES THE FINE LINES OF EACH SPONSON SEEM TO FIT PERFECTLY FOR 2 BUT HE WAS RIDING SOLO :D TUNNEL T WANTED TO GET OUT THE SHAVIN CREAM BUT WE THOUGH HE WOULD SLIDE OFF THE BOW.ELIMINAT HER CREATED THE UNTIMATE SIN,(TEQUILLA :p )YES MRS.T WANTED NO SIN SIPPIN,WELL SORRY MAMA SHE IS GONE.HAD A GREAT TIME,THANKS TUNNEL T FOR THE GOOD TIME.

hulshot
09-03-2002, 09:38 PM
I wish I could have stayed but the MRS!!! wanted to go, and the married guys should know that the women will get what they want. I was just starting to get in that drinking mode until she said

hulshot
09-03-2002, 09:43 PM
she walked in the room in mid sentence, any way she said no more drinking because she wanted to go home. Thats why I looked so bent was because the plug for fun and partying was pulled. Oh and the plug was pulled for going out the next day even though the boat was in the water already.

EXTREME1
09-04-2002, 10:48 AM
:( :mad: wink THAT'S OK HULSHOT SEPT/OCT ARE STILL GO FAST MONTHS,MORE SO OUT HERE.
BOATMASTER,WELL WHEN THE BABY COMMIN HOME HUL SHOTS GOT AN ITCH HE NEEDS HELP WITH & I THING WE SHOULD HELP HIM OUT (BY GOING OUT IN THE BOATS THAT IS)THE OTHER ITCH TAKES MEDICATION :D
POKER RUN IN SEPT. I THINK PERFORMANCE MARINE???
SAW FLYER AT UNION POINT THIS WEEKEND.
GOOD TIME TO BREAK IN YOUR THROTTLE FOOT :p :p

hulshot
09-04-2002, 06:53 PM
as long as there is no wind I'll be up for it.