PDA

View Full Version : Jetboatguru in Blythe Labor Day

Cs19
08-24-2007, 04:49 PM
So is the infamous Jetboatguru going to grace us with his presence Labor Day weekend? Will he bring a flat to saw everyone off with?
Will one of the jets break it off DEEP and send him packing to norcal?
:confused:

Johnwithjm
08-24-2007, 06:50 PM
So is the infamous Jetboatguru going to grace us with his presence Labor Day weekend? Will he bring a flat to saw everyone off with?
Will one of the jets break it off DEEP and send him packing to norcal?
:confused:
If the SUPERSTAR shows the smack will be laid down on him.

Jetboatguru
08-24-2007, 07:20 PM
Wow, the two combatants are posting in the same thread. The last time I was Lost Lake I had a bad oil filter mishap. :confused:

Johnwithjm
08-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Wow, the two combatants are posting in the same thread. The last time I was Lost Lake I had a bad oil filter mishap. :confused:
Ok so you can not change your oil yourself. I am still trying to get the oil of the garage floor for your VALDEZ.

cyclone
08-24-2007, 07:30 PM
This sounds like an episode of "Pinks" waiting to happen.

Johnwithjm
08-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Don't worry Fallen star will not show.

Jetboatguru
08-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Don't worry Fallen star will not show.
Johnwithslowboat,
Remember you have to get by the Red Cup team first. Last I heard they were clawing to get first crack at you. You better hop that thing up so you dont get beaten like a rented mule.

Johnwithjm
08-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Johnwithslowboat,
Remember you have to get by the Red Cup team first. Last I heard they were clawing to get first crack at you. You better hop that thing up so you dont get beaten like a rented mule. Twinkle twinkle fallen superstar. Gold cup will be ready will you???????????

Jetboatguru
08-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Twinkle twinkle fallen superstar. Gold cup will be ready will you???????????
Wow you are quite the poet.
Where do I place my wager?

pw_Tony
08-24-2007, 08:24 PM
LMAO

Cs19
08-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Roses are red violets are blue john d will get sawed off and so will guru.

Jetboatguru
08-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Roses are Red , Violets are blue You are a donkey for calling me out when I won't even have a boat to race.:D

Johnwithjm
08-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Once you get bye the Red dragon we will talk:jawdrop:

Jetboatguru
08-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Now CS,
I was putting my money on you to club John. Don't let me down son.

Cs19
08-24-2007, 08:35 PM
john D,
roses are red and voilets are blue dragon goes down as well as you

cyclone
08-24-2007, 08:37 PM
i'm not placing my bet until after monday's test session......in the meantime, i'm will say this: I'm leaving on every mofo that i line up against. muahahahaha!:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-24-2007, 08:40 PM
I heard M&D was trying to make it out. Rumor has it that Tony bought a Magnum runnerbottom with a souped up 396...:)

Jetboatguru
08-24-2007, 08:40 PM
i'm not placing my bet until after monday's test session......in the meantime, i'm will say this: I'm leaving on every mofo that i line up against. muahahahaha!:D
thats the spirit. If you aint cheatin you aint trying.

cyclone
08-24-2007, 08:41 PM
thats the spirit. If you aint cheatin you aint trying.
shake n' bake.

Johnwithjm
08-24-2007, 08:44 PM
shake n' bake.
Easy Frenchie:)

Cs19
08-24-2007, 08:44 PM
I heard M&D was trying to make it out. Rumor has it that Tony bought a Magnum runnerbottom with a souped up 396...:)
Ya bullshit.... A little cell phone video leaked out earlier this week which featured M&D warming up a blown alky motor with a big ugly injector hat on an engine stand in his back yard, sounded pretty serious.396 my ass:)

Johnwithjm
08-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Ya bullshit.... A little cell phone video leaked out earlier this week which featured M&D warming up a blown alky motor with a big ugly injector hat on an engine stand in his back yard, sounded pretty serious.396 my ass:) This is a true statement

cyclone
08-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Easy Frenchie:)
so what's the deal with your other crew chief punkin out and not coming out to the river? Not enough peer pressure?

Cs19
08-24-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm leaving on every mofo that i line up against. muahahahaha!:D
Ill let you have the jump, 20 pack says I drive by you on motor.
that boweye must be worn out from draggin in through the water all season.

cyclone
08-24-2007, 08:47 PM
deal. we doin this monday or what?

Johnwithjm
08-24-2007, 08:48 PM
so what's the deal with your other crew chief punkin out and not coming out to the river? Not enough peer pressure? I only have one crew chief and he will be there. If you mean Steve I think Tracy has to work.

cyclone
08-24-2007, 08:49 PM
I only have one crew chief and he will be there. If you mean Steve I think Tracy has to work.
weak sauce. you need to get little chief the carb whisperer out there.

Cs19
08-24-2007, 10:18 PM
no at the river

HBjet
08-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Ya bullshit.... A little cell phone video leaked out earlier this week which featured M&D warming up a blown alky motor with a big ugly injector hat on an engine stand in his back yard, sounded pretty serious.396 my ass:)
I actually saw this video last night. It's real.

MudPumper
08-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Chris, we took a file and knife edged the bow eye. Then we speed coated it so it should be a problem. Helps it run nice and straight. :D

cyclone
08-25-2007, 08:40 AM
Chris, we took a file and knife edged the bow eye. Then we speed coated it so it should be a problem. Helps it run nice and straight. :D
hmm. i get the leave (i'd leave first anyway), he's rusty, and my place diverter still works. BRING YOUR GOGGLES BITCH!:D

Jetboatguru
08-25-2007, 08:50 AM
So who will take home the championship? Will it be the red cups or the sippy cups?

FuelInMyVeins82
08-25-2007, 10:05 AM
So who will take home the championship? Will it be the red cups or the sippy cups?
LOL and I thought this thread was supposed to be about you bringing some hardwear out and showing us jet guys how its done. :devil:

IMPATIENT 1
08-25-2007, 10:26 AM
SOMEBODY PLEASE TAKE VIDEO OF THIS!!!:D

Jetboatguru
08-25-2007, 10:39 AM
You guys are 2 years late on me bringing out the hardware. Not one of you bozos could have handled the Harte Attack on the bottle. Peasants!:D

Rexone
08-25-2007, 12:57 PM
Tony is it true you're taking the BAF?

Jetboatguru
08-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Tony is it true you're taking the BAF?
SHHHHHHHHHH:idea: :idea:

Red Rocket
08-25-2007, 05:21 PM
You guys are 2 years late on me bringing out the hardware. Not one of you bozos could have handled the Harte Attack on the bottle. Peasants!:D
I could be mistaken, but wasn't that the one you couldn't handle yourself?:D

Johnwithjm
08-25-2007, 05:26 PM
I could be mistaken, but wasn't that the one you couldn't handle yourself?:D I am not sure but one of those flats he had spilled oil all over at Lost lake.

Jetboatguru
08-25-2007, 05:40 PM
I could be mistaken, but wasn't that the one you couldn't handle yourself?:D
Listen Red lipstick,
the only mishap I had Was in the Cole Cash at Casa De John. I made the unfortunate mistake of racing in Flip flops and I almost flip flopped my ass into the drink.
Then there was the oil filter thing. But I can explain that one.
I was diligently working on the Cole Cash at John's. I had just drained the oil and was installing the filter. I hand tightened it and was going for the Filter wrench when all of a sudden John says "Hey Tony can you come help me install these spark plugs?" I say sure John and I nicely go to help him. Meanwhile the oil filter never got tightened and the rest is history.
Never had that happen again.
Thanks for caring Mike.

Red Rocket
08-25-2007, 05:44 PM
Listen Red lipstick,
the only mishap I had Was in the Cole Cash at Casa De John. I made the unfortunate mistake of racing in Flip flops and I almost flip flopped my ass into the drink.
I was diligently working on the Cole Cash at John's. I had just drained the oil and was installing the filter. I hand tightened it and was going for the Filter wrench when all of a sudden John says "Hey Tony can you come help me install these spark plugs?" I say sure John and I nicely go to help him. Meanwhile the oil filter never got tightened and the rest is history.
Thanks for caring Mike.
I wasn't bringing up that event, I was talking about the boat you replaced Cole Cash with. Didn't that one try to toss you out a few times? I don't remember if it was the Harte Attack or a different one.

Johnwithjm
08-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Listen Red lipstick,
Thanks for caring Mike.Ok the real deal is I was working on my boat and every 2 minutes Tony would need something. Hey John do you have a filter wrench sure Tony so I show him how to use it and I did not check his work next thing you no smoke and oil everywhere. Sorry T next time I will check that for you.

Jetboatguru
08-25-2007, 05:51 PM
I wasn't bringing up that event, I was talking about the boat you replaced Cole Cash with. Didn't that one try to toss you out a few times? I don't remember if it was the Harte Attack or a different one.
No the Harte Attack was all business. By far the best boat I have ever owned. I usually dont get attached to them but that one I should have kept. Thanks for building me a great motor when the Valdeez went down.

Jetboatguru
08-25-2007, 05:57 PM
Ok the real deal is I was working on my boat and every 2 minutes Tony would need something. Hey John do you have a filter wrench sure Tony so I show him how to use it and I did not check his work next thing you no smoke and oil everywhere. Sorry T next time I will check that for you.
LMAO!!!!:D

Jetboatguru
08-25-2007, 06:02 PM
I believe it went something like this.
Me- Hey John, do you have a filter wrench?
John D- Hah? whats that?
Me- Do you have a oil filter tightener thingy?
John D- Oh yeah I have one of those! It's over there by my spark plug tightener thingy. By the way can you help me put my spark plugs in?
Me- Are you F ing kidding me?
John D- well I know how to do it I just cant get the threads to start.
Me- john you are putting them in Backwards
John D- Oh! Man I'm hungry, doesn't meatloaf and pot pie sound good!
Me- Dont you mean meatloaf OR Pot Pie?
John D- No, I mean both

cyclone
08-25-2007, 06:37 PM
John D- Hah? whats that?
John D- Oh yeah I have one of those! It's over there by my spark plug tightener thingy. By the way can you help me put my spark plugs in?
John D- No, I mean both
LOL.
"are you hungry, girl?"
"f%ck you ninja!"
lol:D

QuickJet
08-25-2007, 06:40 PM
John D- Hah? whats that?
John D- No, I mean both
Now that's a fvckin funny post......:D

pattymelt18
08-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Second that

Johnwithjm
08-25-2007, 10:22 PM
John D- Hah? whats that?
John D- No, I mean bothOk it was more like this
Tony- John I have to run to parker again I left my NOS bottle out in the 120 deg heat again
John- that is twice you put it out in the sun this morning dunce!!!
John - Talking to my wife Honey do you need anything from parker
again?
Wife- what do you mean?
John Tony is heading in to parker.
Wife- he just got back 20 minutes ago.
John- he left his N20 bottle out in the sun again.
Wife- DUNCE!!!
This part was so true meatloaf and pot pie sound good

Jetboatguru
08-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Ok it was more like this
Tony- John I have to run to parker again I left my NOS bottle out in the 120 deg heat again
John- that is twice you put it out in the sun this morning dunce!!!
John - Talking to my wife Honey do you need anything from parker
again?
Wife- what do you mean?
John Tony is heading in to parker.
Wife- he just got back 20 minutes ago.
John- he left his N20 bottle out in the sun again.
Wife- DUNCE!!!
This part was so true meatloaf and pot pie sound good
The problem was not leaving it in the sun you Baboon! Remember I left it in your mobile home in the garage and it got hot. Most people would have had the courtesy to put the bottles inside. Heather would not call me a dunce.

Johnwithjm
08-25-2007, 10:31 PM
The problem was not leaving it in the sun you Baboon! Remember I left it in your mobile home in the garage and it got hot. Most people would have had the courtesy to put the bottles inside. Heather would not call me a dunce. LMAO I put it inside for you after you has it filled twice:D

Jetboatguru
08-25-2007, 10:32 PM
LMAO I put it inside for you after you has it filled twice:D
Yes finally you turned nice and allowed me to do that. You are such the giver:rolleyes:

Johnwithjm
08-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Yes finally you turned nice and allowed me to do that. You are such the giver:rolleyes: Thanks T