PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Rhonda Dane?????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Where are you? Come out, Come out wherever you are......
NEWSFLASH
Rhonda Dane. Dons Daughter
Sorry guys, no boat.

Rondane
08-29-2007, 04:30 AM
Where are you? Come out, Come out wherever you are......
i'm right here....bored these days eh?

'75 Miller
08-29-2007, 06:37 AM
So you are Rhonda Dane, daughter of the late DPS Don? I'm just curious, as I have no interest in talking shit if that's the case.

Kim Hanson
08-29-2007, 06:10 PM
So you are Rhonda Dane, daughter of the late DPS Don? I'm just curious, as I have no interest in talking shit if that's the case.
You coudn't talk shit, unless someone put shit in your yap son...........( . )( . )...........:idea:

Kim Hanson
08-29-2007, 06:12 PM
Are you really a girl ? If so I am soooooooooo sorry for bothering you ;) .......( . )( . ).......I get out of control sometimes :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-29-2007, 06:52 PM
so is it true??? inquiring minds want to know.....

Rondane
08-30-2007, 05:24 AM
so is it true??? inquiring minds want to know.....
aw...i'm' so flattered you want to be "inquiring". Ask kenny, he seems to be in the know and mr. detective. I think it's funny he comes out of the blue with this after all this time. Must have ruffled some feathers eh? Truth hurts and there sure is alot of it. Wonder how new zealand is doing with his "race pump"?:sqeyes: You know 396 you never answered that question from the discussion down below.....chicken of the truth? Buy a snoot yet or did you finally figure the difference between working parts and shelf ones? Inquiring minds want to know...........
rondadane

pw_Tony
08-30-2007, 01:31 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
What a soap opera!

Kim Hanson
08-30-2007, 06:58 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
What a soap opera!
As the prop turns.............( . )( . ).............Squirt Pistol piss's :D :D

'75 Miller
08-30-2007, 11:14 PM
You coudn't talk shit, unless someone put shit in your yap son...........( . )( . )...........:idea:
Clever. Maybe I can, maybe I can't. One thing's for certain...I can SEE shit. It's sitting in the driver's seat in your avatar. Pretty big pile too. Strangely enough it appears to have some mold on the top in the shape of a mullet.:)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-31-2007, 08:35 AM
aw...i'm' so flattered you want to be "inquiring". Ask kenny, he seems to be in the know and mr. detective. I think it's funny he comes out of the blue with this after all this time. Must have ruffled some feathers eh? Truth hurts and there sure is alot of it. Wonder how new zealand is doing with his "race pump"?:sqeyes: You know 396 you never answered that question from the discussion down below.....chicken of the truth? Buy a snoot yet or did you finally figure the difference between working parts and shelf ones? Inquiring minds want to know...........
rondadane
So are you saying that this is true???

Kim Hanson
08-31-2007, 07:12 PM
Clever. Maybe I can, maybe I can't. One thing's for certain...I can SEE shit. It's sitting in the driver's seat in your avatar. Pretty big pile too. Strangely enough it appears to have some mold on the top in the shape of a mullet.:)
You can't and how old are you 12? You are about as much fun as a morning wedgy, annoying...but if you give it a good beer fart ..it's gone ! :D :D I be on your case now skid mark...........( . )( . )...........

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 09:23 PM
You can't and how old are you 12? You are about as much fun as a morning wedgy, annoying...but if you give it a good beer fart ..it's gone ! :D :D I be on your case now skid mark...........( . )( . )...........
OOH! A canadian drunkard douchebag doesn't like me.... I can barely type I'm shakin' so much.
I can't WHAT, by the way? See shit? I beg to differ...I see YOU just fine. A lanky dipshit with a fvckin mullet in a pretty cool boat.
Here's a news flash for ya hanson, I'm not trying to befriend you. Telling me that I'm annoying means I'm on the right track.
I have no doubt that you have plenty of "beer-farts" to relieve your morning wedgies. Perhaps the canadian health care system will be able to patch up your liver when you squeeze too hard and fart that out too.

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 09:25 PM
I be on your case now skid mark...........( . )( . )...........
Skid mark...ooh that's clever too. You canadians sure are sharp!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-31-2007, 09:53 PM
OOH! A canadian drunkard douchebag doesn't like me.... I can barely type I'm shakin' so much.
I can't WHAT, by the way? See shit? I beg to differ...I see YOU just fine. A lanky dipshit with a fvckin mullet in a pretty cool boat.
Here's a news flash for ya hanson, I'm not trying to befriend you. Telling me that I'm annoying means I'm on the right track.
I have no doubt that you have plenty of "beer-farts" to relieve your morning wedgies. Perhaps the canadian health care system will be able to patch up your liver when you squeeze too hard and fart that out too.
Dan bro!! You on a roll with everyone in bench racers. Why are you so hostile? Just curious to see why your so angry......

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 08:20 AM
Dan bro!! You on a roll with everyone in bench racers. Why are you so hostile? Just curious to see why your so angry......
These fags start shit with me yet I'm hostile? If you're really interested I'm not angry at all, I just fukking hate America bashers. That's how this started, the homosexual clown472 always talking shit on OUR COUNTRY. So I give him some shit and all of his canadian assclown pals jump in. 1st the mullet wearing drunkard hanson, then the guy canuck1 started in on me 'cuz I was talking shit on canada.
Maybe those guys are angry....I'm having a blast!

Kim Hanson
09-01-2007, 10:26 PM
I can barely type I'm shakin' so much
So the saying is true..." shakin like a faggot at a weiner roast " !
Telling me that I'm annoying means I'm on the right track.
No dumbass, I am using the right bait is all :rolleyes: and my body is pretty good still and never sick ever and take no sick days off, can you say the same piece of shit ? I just farted in your general direction, what was I thinking..that crap you people breath in everyday is like sucking on a tail pipe off a Monster Truck........( . )( . )...........Now I see where the tans come from........:D :D

Kim Hanson
09-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Skid mark...ooh that's clever too. You canadians sure are sharp!
You stupid, we are frozen up here ya dumbass ! .............( . )( . ).......Go spend some time at a Holiday Inn.......

Kim Hanson
09-01-2007, 10:46 PM
These fags start shit with me yet I'm hostile? If you're really interested I'm not angry at all, I just fukking hate America bashers. That's how this started, the homosexual clown472 always talking shit on OUR COUNTRY. So I give him some shit and all of his canadian assclown pals jump in. 1st the mullet wearing drunkard hanson, then the guy canuck1 started in on me 'cuz I was talking shit on canada.
Maybe those guys are angry....I'm having a blast!
I'll be your HuckleBerry.....talk about whatever you want on that crap we shit on! You bring Canada into play and call it useless, makes you more stupid than a Mentally Challenged person...okay American :D :D
I have nothing against any Americans, just you .....so get that cockholster in gear and give it to me.....Don't waste my time either................( . )( . )...........:idea:

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 11:18 PM
I'll be your HuckleBerry.....talk about whatever you want on that crap we shit on! You bring Canada into play and call it useless, makes you more stupid than a Mentally Challenged person...okay American :D :D
I have nothing against any Americans, just you .....so get that cockholster in gear and give it to me.....Don't waste my time either................( . )( . )...........:idea:
Okay, what has canada ever done to further mankind? What inventions, discoveries, scientific advancements? What canuck doctor or scientist has made a medical breakthrough that cured a disease for instance. Let's hear about it. How's the canadian space program comin' along. Yeah, ours has had some disasters, along with just about every achievement we've set our sights on.
Where can I get a canadian car at? Hell even the koreans are making a decent car these days.
What have you guys ever done that's worth a shit? Your country is little more than our little brother. Dangling from our nuts, livin' in our shadow.

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Calling canada "useless" was a stupid thing to say on my part. It's not COMPLETELY lacking worth. Your country DOES have a mass of natural resources, but other than copy things others already invented what have you done. Is there such a thing as a uniquely canadian invention? Hell even hockey is nothing more than soccer on ice and with contact (nice!).

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 11:32 PM
No dumbass, I am using the right bait is all :rolleyes: and my body is pretty good still and never sick ever and take no sick days off, can you say the same piece of shit ? I just farted in your general direction, what was I thinking..that crap you people breath in everyday is like sucking on a tail pipe off a Monster Truck........( . )( . )...........Now I see where the tans come from........:D :D
Is that the best you can do? I know suckin' on pipes is near and dear to your heart, but you'll simply have to do better than that.
Even on the rare occasions that we go into a recession America is an economic powerhouse. Constant invention, improvement and advancement. Shit who invented this internet you get drunk and babble on? Little hint, it wasn't some dipshit canadian, eh.

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 11:38 PM
So the saying is true..." shakin like a faggot at a weiner roast " !
That's called sarcasm you dunce. I'll give you another example..."no, of course kimmy's not playing butt-darts in the woods with blown".
See how that works? Everyone knows that if it's a day that ends in "y" you probably are.

hoolign
09-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Okay, what has canada ever done to further mankind? What inventions, discoveries, scientific advancements? What canuck doctor or scientist has made a medical breakthrough that cured a disease for instance. Let's hear about it. How's the canadian space program comin' along. Yeah, ours has had some disasters, along with just about every achievement we've set our sights on.
Where can I get a canadian car at? Hell even the koreans are making a decent car these days.
What have you guys ever done that's worth a shit? Your country is little more than our little brother. Dangling from our nuts, livin' in our shadow.
You’re not very well educated are you (http://www.youareanidiot.org/)? You should do a little research before you continue to make yourself look foolish. Hell even grade 6 students know what contributions came out of Canada. If you can't manage to find anything, just let me know and I'll be glad to provide you with some insight into what Canada has accomplished.
Since you’re apparently lacking in knowledge. Here’s a link to some Canadian inventions and contributions for you to learn (http://www3.sympatico.ca/taniah/Canada/things/)
This is a partial list! Feel free to educate yourself rather than further help others acknowledge your ignorance.

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Calling canada "useless" was a stupid thing to say on my part. It's not COMPLETELY lacking worth. Your country DOES have a mass of natural resources, but other than copy things others already invented what have you done. Is there such a thing as a uniquely canadian invention? Hell even hockey is nothing more than soccer on ice and with contact (nice!).
In the patch they have come up with some good stuff and you people buy our gas and oil up pretty fast biatch........( . )( . ).........:idea:

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 08:51 AM
You’re not very well educated are you (http://www.youareanidiot.org/)? You should do a little research before you continue to make yourself look foolish. Hell even grade 6 students know what contributions came out of Canada. If you can't manage to find anything, just let me know and I'll be glad to provide you with some insight into what Canada has accomplished.
Since you’re apparently lacking in knowledge. Here’s a link to some Canadian inventions and contributions for you to learn (http://www3.sympatico.ca/taniah/Canada/things/)
This is a partial list! Feel free to educate yourself rather than further help others acknowledge your ignorance.
Wow, I stand corrected. Even though that list is pretty small and stuffed with useless crap. I never thought NO inventions came outta canada, just couldn't think of any off hand, and thought it would be a good way to get glug glug hanson riled up.
I'm sure the drunk hanson thanks you for doing his work for him.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 08:58 AM
In the patch they have come up with some good stuff and you people buy our gas and oil up pretty fast biatch........( . )( . ).........:idea:
Like I said you guys have resources, and yeah, we'll buy all that shit up as the lefties in this country don't wanna let us tap the resources in our own land.

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Is that the best you can do? I know suckin' on pipes is near and dear to your heart, but you'll simply have to do better than that.
Even on the rare occasions that we go into a recession America is an economic powerhouse. Constant invention, improvement and advancement. Shit who invented this internet you get drunk and babble on? Little hint, it wasn't some dipshit canadian, eh.
I don't give a shit about who invented what to what people use dumbfock ! You buy it and use it, or are you inventing " how to be stupid on the net ", shit you allredy did that...my bad !...........I will have to go to Goggle and see if someone invented some " Hero Cookies ", you need some I think ! Once you eat 1 ..your swollen head will hit the ground and stay there.........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Like I said you guys have resources, and yeah, we'll buy all that shit up as the lefties in this country don't wanna let us tap the resources in our own land.
tap the resources in our own land
No one buys shit son :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 09:02 AM
I don't give a shit about who invented what to what people use dumbfock ! You buy it and use it, or are you inventing " how to be stupid on the net ", shit you allredy did that...my bad !...........I will have to go to Goggle and see if someone invented some " Hero Cookies ", you need some I think ! Once you eat 1 ..your swollen head will hit the ground and stay there.........( . )( . )..........
????????????????????
Slow down, drunkie, you must have "the shakes". Down a couple shots, regain your composure, and try again

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 09:04 AM
tap the resources in our own land
No one buys shit son :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........
That's clever. I don't know how canadians got the reputation for being dullards....you boys are SHARP!

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 09:10 AM
????????????????????
Slow down, drunkie, you must have "the shakes". Down a couple shots, regain your composure, and try again
Way to early for booze yet, if it was American beer yes I would have a couple ...dozen..the shit is like water anyways :idea: .........( . )( . ).......
Im late for my AAA meeting, ya know Another Asshole to Attack shiat.......:D :D .........( . )( . )...........

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Since you’re apparently lacking in knowledge. Here’s a link to some Canadian inventions and contributions [URL="http://www3.sympatico.ca/taniah/Canada/things/"].
This site contains at least one falsehood....so far. Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone=true
he lived in canada=true
Unfortunately for this site's credibility he lived there for 1 year, 1870-1871, then moved to America where he invented the telephone in 1876.
If I have absolutely nothing better to do later I'll research more of the inventions listed on that site. Wonder how much more of that small list will be erroneous?

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Way to early for booze yet, if it was American beer yes I would have a couple ...dozen..the shit is like water anyways :idea: .........( . )( . ).......
Im late for my AAA meeting, ya know Another Asshole to Attack shiat.......:D :D .........( . )( . )...........
Do you really mean AA, as in alcoholics anonymous, drunkie?
AAA is the autoclub dum-dum.

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 09:52 AM
Do you really mean AA, as in alcoholics anonymous, drunkie?
AAA is the autoclub dum-dum.
No " AAA " and I just invented a new 75 Miller..I called it squirt and flushed it ........( . )( . )..........:D :D

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 10:19 AM
No " AAA " and I just invented a new 75 Miller..I called it squirt and flushed it ........( . )( . )..........:D :D
DA DA DA DA Dunce, DA DA DA DA Dunce. I'm sure you're working with limited brain cells but damn glug glug, I mean hanson, you can do better than that....can't you? If not then I really SHOULD apologize...I never set out to pick on a retard.

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 10:59 AM
DA DA DA DA Dunce, DA DA DA DA Dunce. I'm sure you're working with limited brain cells but damn glug glug, I mean hanson, you can do better than that....can't you? If not then I really SHOULD apologize...I never set out to pick on a retard.
Here look at Canadian Inventions Tard :idea: http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=Canadian+Inventions&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
Retard...:D No I am not a American with my head up my ass thanks though for thinking I was one with you though! Oh and you couldn't pick the willknots off your arse right, keep trying though!........( . )( . )........:D :D So assclown let her rip..........:idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38421&stc=1&d=1188759473

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Here look at Canadian Inventions Tard :idea: http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=Canadian+Inventions&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
Retard...:D No I am not a American with my head up my ass thanks though for thinking I was one with you though! Oh and you couldn't pick the willknots off your arse right, keep trying though!........( . )( . )........:D :D So assclown let her rip..........:idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38421&stc=1&d=1188759473
Damn glug glug you're uglier than I could ever have imagined. Is that from your pre-mullet days or have you gotten a haircut? Thanks for posting your picture though, it's always easier to remember a name if I have a face to put it with. Congrats on your victory, next year you'll likely be unstoppable!

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Oh and you couldn't pick the willknots off your arse right, keep trying though!
No clue what willknots are drunkie, must be a faggot affliction. Does a willknot have anything to do with the gerbal you have lodged in your cornshaft?

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Damn glug glug you're uglier than I could ever have imagined. Is that from your pre-mullet days or have you gotten a haircut? Thanks for posting your picture though, it's always easier to remember a name if I have a face to put it with. Congrats on your victory, next year you'll likely be unstoppable!
Most people know what I look like on here and I don't say toooooo much about looks....it makes a person gay talking about a guys looks :idea: Are you from San Fran, freaking pole smokers for ya !...........( . )( . )......:D :D

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 04:45 PM
No clue what willknots are drunkie, must be a faggot affliction. Does a willknot have anything to do with the gerbal you have lodged in your cornshaft?
Willknots, thats those hairs around your arse that collects small balls of shit that you just seem to not be able to get off. Then they become what you are yougodaygo's, where you go day go!
What is a Gerbal and are you close to these things and cornshafts....:confused: Do you play the banjo , wear coveralls and have a hound named like jake:jawdrop: Do you like to scream squeal like 75 Miller shit !......( . )( . ).............
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38434&stc=1&d=1188780308

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Most people know what I look like on here and I don't say toooooo much about looks....it makes a person gay talking about a guys looks :idea: Are you from San Fran, freaking pole smokers for ya !...........( . )( . )......:D :D
You're the pansy that posted your "winner's circle" pic from when you won assclown of the year. No, partaking in acts of faggotry like you do is what makes one gay. If you don't want people talking about how hiddeously ugly you are then don't post up your picture...regardless of how happy you are to have won.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Willknots, thats those hairs around your arse that collects small balls of shit that you just seem to not be able to get off. Then they become what you are yougodaygo's, where you go day go!
You braindead canadians crack me up! Those are called dingleberries you fukking dunce.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 05:22 PM
:D :D That picture is awesome. You're obviously too stupid, or DRUNK to notice, but who's the guy in the "I think he's gay" picture pointing at? Sure looks to me like he's using his thumb to point over his shoulder at you! Didn't notice that did ya glug glug?
You tried to burn me but instead you burned yourself. Thanks, genius!:D :D

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 05:31 PM
You're the pansy that posted your "winner's circle" pic from when you won assclown of the year. No, partaking in acts of faggotry like you do is what makes one gay. If you don't want people talking about how hiddeously ugly you are then don't post up your picture...regardless of how happy you are to have won.
Whats life in the closet really like ..dark and smell like shit I bet.........( . )( . ).........:D :D Trolling , Trolling ........I got the right bait for skinflute players eh!

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 05:34 PM
You braindead canadians crack me up! Those are called dingleberries you fukking dunce.
DingleBerrys sounds right up your alley, how do you eat them fresh or 2 day olds ?.............( . )( . )...........:confused:

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 05:36 PM
:D :D That picture is awesome. You're obviously too stupid, or DRUNK to notice, but who's the guy in the "I think he's gay" picture pointing at? Sure looks to me like he's using his thumb to point over his shoulder at you! Didn't notice that did ya glug glug?
You tried to burn me but instead you burned yourself. Thanks, genius!:D :D
He is pointing to the guy over his shoulder..YOU !..........( . )( . ).......Checking out his dingleberrys :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Jey, you guys focked my thread up!!!:mad: Im trying to find out about miss Jane. Stay on track fockers:D

Kim Hanson
09-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Jey, you guys focked my thread up!!!:mad: Im trying to find out about miss Jane. Stay on track fockers:D
I did not, dingleberry boy did :D :D .............( . )( . ).......I just kept posting to his diaeria dingleberry mouth shit :D :D

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Calm down, drunkie, go pour yourself ANOTHER stout drink and take a deep breath.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 07:01 PM
glug glug glug glug. bla blah blah. Drinkin' and ramblin'.
Wouldn't have any idea about how your life is in the closet, KIMMY. Don't much care either. If you wanna be a drunken closet fag that's entirely up to you. I couldn't give a shit less what some insignificant twit from an insignificant land does with his spare time.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 07:19 PM
I did not, dingleberry boy did :D :D .............( . )( . ).......I just kept posting to his diaeria dingleberry mouth shit :D :D
Actually lush, when you sober up have another look at who started here. I asked ron(da) if in fact Ken's assertion was true and you immediately started flappin' your drunk mouth. This is fine with me, as I have no problem refuting your alky claims....but check the record BEFORE you start the lying game.

dragboat
09-02-2007, 07:29 PM
75 miller = Blown 472 or rondadane?
does all this hater talk this sound familiar?
:idea: :idea:
whatever.......................................... ....................:sleeping: :sleeping:

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 08:01 PM
whatever.......................................... ....................:sleeping: :sleeping:
No, sir I am neither of those two imbiciles. funny how you overlook the fact of who started talking shit in the 1st place. No disrespect for glug glug hanson though huh, just me?
"Does all this hater talk this sound familiar"? What are you a drunkard too?

hoolign
09-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Wow, I stand corrected. Even though that list is pretty small and stuffed with useless crap. I never thought NO inventions came outta canada, just couldn't think of any off hand, and thought it would be a good way to get glug glug hanson riled up.
I'm sure the drunk hanson thanks you for doing his work for him.
Again your igorance stands out like Kim without a beer ( and I've drank many many beers with Kimmy:D )
I can see how insulin, Pacemakers, Train car brakes, newspaper, wireless radio, T.V. and numerous other inventions seem trivial:rolleyes: That arm works pretty good on the shuttle eh? I won't even get into what we make for the oil and gas sector, nevermind supply the majority of "qualified" personnel globally to run the show.
You my friend should should stick to taking potshots with the small caliber ammo your firing and leave the Edumacated talk to the big kids. :idea:

Kim Hanson
09-03-2007, 08:11 AM
glug glug glug glug. bla blah blah. Drinkin' and ramblin'.
Wouldn't have any idea about how your life is in the closet, KIMMY. Don't much care either. If you wanna be a drunken closet fag that's entirely up to you. I couldn't give a shit less what some insignificant twit from an insignificant land does with his spare time.
Still flapping I see, thats good ! It was getting really boring in here.......( . )( . )........:D :D

Kim Hanson
09-03-2007, 08:13 AM
Actually lush, when you sober up have another look at who started here. I asked ron(da) if in fact Ken's assertion was true and you immediately started flappin' your drunk mouth. This is fine with me, as I have no problem refuting your alky claims....but check the record BEFORE you start the lying game.
I don't lie, thats for kids now son........( . )( . ).........I can talk anyway I want in here! This is Bench Racers bitch........( . )( . ).......:idea:

Kim Hanson
09-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Who cares it's fun..........( . )( . )...........:D :D

Kim Hanson
09-03-2007, 08:17 AM
Again your igorance stands out like Kim without a beer ( and I've drank many many beers with Kimmy:D )
I can see how insulin, Pacemakers, Train car brakes, newspaper, wireless radio, T.V. and numerous other inventions seem trivial:rolleyes: That arm works pretty good on the shuttle eh? I won't even get into what we make for the oil and gas sector, nevermind supply the majority of "qualified" personnel globally to run the show.
You my friend should should stick to taking potshots with the small caliber ammo your firing and leave the Edumacated talk to the big kids. :idea:
Whats up bud ? Still working and shit it's been busy this year :( ........( . )( . )..........

SmokinLowriderSS
09-03-2007, 08:24 AM
The Ice Road, and the truckers who carry 20-ton loads over frozem lakes on it? :D :D

Blown 472
09-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Dont even compare me to that ****ing pole smoker. ****er.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Never said the list was trivial....short, but not trivial. I espescially like how your list tried to give canada credit for the telephone, simply 'cuz A.G Bell live there for 1 year.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 09:18 AM
Still flapping I see, thats good ! It was getting really boring in here.......( . )( . )........:D :D
drunk yet glug glug?

Kim Hanson
09-03-2007, 10:37 AM
drunk yet glug glug?
No way and thanks for asking rump ranger :D :D ..........( . )( . )............

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 12:43 PM
glug glug glug, blah blah blah.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2007, 04:06 PM
<------entered the room with body armor :D :D :D

hoolign
09-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Whats up bud ? Still working and shit it's been busy this year :( ........( . )( . )..........
Busy is an understatement. Class 3 Critical with more problems that I can remember. Stuck at 5000m right now :D . Should be on daze off in about another month. That'll be 60 out, then hopefully 5 days off. :D

pw_Tony
09-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Hmm I wanted to hear more about Rhonda Dane.... but obviously that's not gonna happen :D

Kim Hanson
09-03-2007, 05:13 PM
glug glug glug, blah blah blah.
Do you have torrets :confused: ..........( . )( . )..............:D :D Or do I have you all focked up already :D

Kim Hanson
09-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Hmm I wanted to hear more about Rhonda Dane.... but obviously that's not gonna happen :D
You never know............( . )( . )...........maybe !:D :D

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Do you have torrets :confused: ..........( . )( . )..............:D :D Or do I have you all focked up already :D
Learn to spell glug glug. You couldn't fukk me up if your pathetic drunken life depended on it, but keep trying.

Kim Hanson
09-03-2007, 08:01 PM
Learn to spell glug glug. You couldn't fukk me up if your pathetic drunken life depended on it, but keep trying.
You can't fixed focked up, be one with it and all that shit..........( . )( . )........:D :D

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 08:21 PM
You can't fixed focked up, be one with it and all that shit..........( . )( . )........:D :D
Have another drink alky. You're not stupid enough yet.

Kim Hanson
09-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Have another drink alky. You're not stupid enough yet.
What do you drink, just to keep it on plane with you.I will sip :idea: ...........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
09-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Shirley Temples don't count either...........( . )( . )..........:rolleyes: ......( . )( . ).............:D :D

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 08:24 PM
What do you drink, just to keep it on plane with you.I will sip :idea: ...........( . )( . ).............
Sorry to disappoint, hanson, but I'm a non-drinker....so I mostly go for coffee in the am hours, Pepsi, Coke, water in the pm hours. Milk with dinner.
On the rare occasion that I do drink alky I like Newcastle, Bass Ale, and sometimes Negra Modelo. For some reason whenever I drink more than 4-5 beers I wake up the next morning with a headache. None of the usual fixes like drinking a bunch of water or eating before bed seem to work, and thus I am essentially "sober".

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Because of a few focksticks that are focking up the damn thread:D :D

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 08:55 AM
You can't be serious. This ron(da)dane toys with you guys. Hit and run, hit and run. If you think he/she will answer you then please, by all means, delete this thread and start again. I can't speak for hanson, but I won't interfere.

Kim Hanson
09-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Sorry to disappoint, hanson, but I'm a non-drinker....so I mostly go for coffee in the am hours, Pepsi, Coke, water in the pm hours. Milk with dinner.
On the rare occasion that I do drink alky I like Newcastle, Bass Ale, and sometimes Negra Modelo. For some reason whenever I drink more than 4-5 beers I wake up the next morning with a headache. None of the usual fixes like drinking a bunch of water or eating before bed seem to work, and thus I am essentially "sober".
Well no wonder yo are so bitter at the world...you are straight all the time..Whats with the milk :D :D ........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
09-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Watch it dingleberry :D :D I am not focking it up either, just adding some " BAM " to it.........( . )( . )............:idea: :D :D

Kim Hanson
09-05-2007, 06:48 PM
You can't be serious. This ron(da)dane toys with you guys. Hit and run, hit and run. If you think he/she will answer you then please, by all means, delete this thread and start again. I can't speak for hanson, but I won't interfere.
Okay , I will be nicey nice for abit.......( . )( . )...........:( :(

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Well no wonder yo are so bitter at the world...you are straight all the time..Whats with the milk :D :D ........( . )( . )........
I don't know why you think I'm "bitter at the world", I'm just fukkin' around. I don't have any particular beef with Canada either, again, just fukkin' around. What else do I have to tease you about besides Canada and your apparent fondness for alky?
I dunno, I just like milk...always have.

Kim Hanson
09-05-2007, 07:54 PM
You focked up, not one mention of Ron Jane or what ever that name was..interference ....to the penalty box for a time out...they have milk :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........

Jet Hydro
09-06-2007, 07:07 AM
So are you saying that this is true???
:idea: Must be??????? It was on ***boat after all :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-10-2007, 11:59 PM
:idea: Must be??????? It was on ***boat after all :D
Just like "jetboat alley" when the gullwing hull popped up:idea::idea: Funny how we stumble upon things........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-11-2007, 12:00 AM
not really. Thats why I called her/him,he/she or whatever the fock it is, Miss Jane:D Funny how she wont come out to play anymore....