PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Packers

MUDXPRT
08-25-2007, 06:54 AM
Just looking foward to Sept. 21st, women staying at home and I'm taking my 12yr old and 15yr old to see the packers play chargers in Green Bay. My 12yr old idolizes Brett Favre, he has a autographed college jersey and football by him. This will be an awesome memory for them. Going to take a tour of Lambeau field and the Hall of Fame.

photo chick
08-25-2007, 06:59 AM
Just looking foward to Sept. 21st, women staying at home and I'm taking my 12yr old and 15yr old to see the packers play chargers in Green Bay. My 12yr old idolizes Brett Favre, he has a autographed college jersey and football by him. This will be an awesome memory for them. Going to take a tour of Lambeau field and the Hall of Fame.
Very cool! You are a neat dad!!!

Baja Big Dog
08-25-2007, 07:20 AM
This is gonna be an experience you both will never forget, the Packer fans are the real deal. Been to a few games. Be sure to wear your Charger jerseys, both of you, the fans love to heckle the shit out of opposing fans, in 'NON RAIDER" fashion. They really love it when the kids wear opposing jerseys. He will catch more shit than a toilet at a colon testing clinic!!!
On game day you can eat a 15 course meal in the parking lot, the smell of boiling beer and brats is unforgettable, peppers and onions cooking...yikes....
If your bro likes Brett, try to get into Brett's restaurant in Green Bay, its hard on the game weekends, but try, I don't think they take reservations on game day's, but I would try.
Man your killin me....
Pictures...pictures...pictures...take um and post um....
Im not hatin!!!:D

4trax
08-25-2007, 07:31 AM
Be ready to have some fun:) I was at the Thurs. 8-23-07 game with my 2 sons. It was only preseason so the real game was only the first 1/2 but it was still fun. It was there first time also.:)

RitcheyRch
08-25-2007, 07:34 AM
Will be an awesome experience. My Dad went to the Packers/Chargers game in San Diego a few years ago and he loved it and said he was heckled like crazy wearing his Packers shirt.
The Charger fans wouldnt let him park in certain areas but my Dad just laughed and parked somewhere else.

Baja Big Dog
08-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Be ready to have some fun:) I was at the Thurs. 8-23-07 game with my 2 sons. It was only preseason so the real game was only the first 1/2 but it was still fun. It was there first time also.:)
Comon 4trax...change that dam avitar...I cant handle it (well I can and I am!).:D :D

Phat Matt
08-25-2007, 08:10 AM
We are definitely looking forward to our trip out there on October.

MUDXPRT
08-25-2007, 05:13 PM
Yea can't wait the boys are looking forward to it.