PDA

View Full Version : Howto: Peanut butter and honey sandwich

Tom Brown
08-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Mods: please move this to the How To forum if deemed appropriate
how to wiki - pb&h (http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Peanut-Butter-and-Honey-Sandwich)

Cigalert
08-25-2007, 09:26 AM
The recipe calls for butter...here's how I know.
I was hungry so I grabbed the bread, butter, honey and measuring spoons. And then I got to the the peanut butter part and said "wow there". I put everything away because I didn't want to make it wrong.
Now I'm hungry again and I'll be damned if I'm going to let that recipe get the best of me.

pw_Tony
08-25-2007, 09:29 AM
It's also peanut butter jelly time
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana :D

Wet Dream
08-25-2007, 09:33 AM
The recipe calls for butter...here's how I know.
4 tablespoons? :eek: Maybe the butter is the chaser? After the honey and peanut butter slowly slide down the esophagus and slow the digestion process, the butter helps lube up the chute and all hell breaks loose.

Cigalert
08-25-2007, 09:35 AM
4 tablespoons? :eek: Maybe the butter is the chaser? After the honey and peanut butter slowly slide down the esophagus and slow the digestion process, the butter helps lube up the chute and all hell breaks loose.
But that's not clarified in the recipe. Without directions I'm lost.

Baja Big Dog
08-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Thats funny Tom...but what the hell were you doing to find a recipe for P-B&H???:eek:

Kachina26
08-25-2007, 10:58 AM
Not sure I like the toaster they recommend :mad: :mad:

Boatcop
08-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Whenever I had Peanut Butter and Honey on toast, I'd end up wearing most of it, 'cause the warm toast would make the honey (now mixed with peanut butter) melt and drip off the toast.
Then I discovered that if you put the honey on before the peanut butter, it would soak into the bread (even with butter) and not run.
No more drips.

Kachina26
08-26-2007, 11:48 PM
Whenever I had Peanut Butter and Honey on toast, I'd end up wearing most of it, 'cause the warm toast would make the honey (now mixed with peanut butter) melt and drip off the toast.
Then I discovered that if you put the honey on before the peanut butter, it would soak into the bread (even with butter) and not run.
No more drips.
Sweet!

hoolign
08-27-2007, 12:05 AM
I am starting to see an unhealthy facination with the digestive track here :D