PDA

View Full Version : He called me a racist

'75 Miller
08-25-2007, 11:18 AM
:D I had to take a run out to Rancho Cucamonga last night to pick up some parts. Before hopping on the freeway I stopped to get gas. As I'm fueling up a 50ish gentleman pulls in driving a Jeep Cherokee with an Obama '08 sticker on the bumper. Dude sees me lookin' at the sticker so I say "hello, great sticker" with a smile.
He smiles and says " you for Obama too?"
"hell no, I'm a Republican, I just love a good laugh", I reply.
Dude's smile turns upside down and he mutters "racist", finishes fueling and bails.
Wonder if he'd seen my Condi '08 sticker on the other side of my truck if I'd still be considered a racist.
Probably.

Steve 1
08-25-2007, 11:32 AM
Shows the racist mind set of Obama supporters.

asch
08-25-2007, 11:44 AM
It just shows the stupidity of that person.
I like the "I just like a good laugh reply". Classic

vee-driven
08-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Have faith, the south will rise again!

snake321
08-25-2007, 12:18 PM
you'll get to laugh at him in a couple more years when you see him at the gas station again and recognize him by the big rust hole on his bumper....

Old Texan
08-25-2007, 01:17 PM
So if you laugh at an Obama sticker you area racist......:confused:
Good look at the type of imbecile that would support the idiot from
"parts unknown". Obama will definitely be bringing the weirdos out of the woodwork. He's not your "typical politician" type they have been hunting.
Obama's lil' Mama appears to want a piece of the Hildabeast, that could be interesting....Maybe get a best of 3 falls deal going to decide the primary:devil:

QuickJet
08-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Isn't Obama only 1/2 black? If so, that would make you only 1/2 a racist and not a full one.......

Schiada76
08-25-2007, 04:34 PM
What's the surprise here? Doesn't everyone know that if you're not a liberal you're a racist?:confused:

'75 Miller
08-25-2007, 04:46 PM
Barack Hussein Obama is 1/2 black. His mother was/is a white lady.
I don't know if the guy called me a racist because I laughed at his sticker or because I told him I'm a Republican:idea: ...everyone knows Republicans are all racists. Where have you boys been?!:)
I was gonna ask him what made me a racist, in his view, but I was actually speechless for a minute or so and couldn't seem to find the words in time. Oh well, dude's answer wouldn't have made any sense anyway.

Tom Brown
08-25-2007, 04:52 PM
What are you talking about? The south is in power right now.
Enjoy it while it's here. You never know who will be in power next.
... or did Dubya move his ranch to New Jersey?

ULTRA26 # 1
08-25-2007, 06:53 PM
About this question.
Are most racists, Republicans?
Regardless the Obama sticker guy was an idiot.

QuickJet
08-25-2007, 06:57 PM
About this question.
Nope, more racism is seen in the black community towards whites and Mexicans. Blacks tend to vote democrat.

'75 Miller
08-25-2007, 07:02 PM
About this question.
Is that a real question, or are you attempting to be funny?
If it's a real question you're a forking imbicile. How many clansmen are there in the Republican party? How 'bout the demorats?
Who fought tooth and nail the passage of de-segregation and equal rights laws? Pretty sure it was demorats. Hell, who freed the slaves to begin with? I'm almost positive he was a Republican
If you're attempting to be funny....try again.
I know you slick talking demorats think you can talk your way out of anything...I await your response.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Is that a real question, or are you attempting to be funny?
If it's a real question you're a forking imbicile. How many clansmen are there in the Republican party? How 'bout the demorats?
Who fought tooth and nail the passage of de-segregation and equal rights laws? Pretty sure it was demorats. Hell, who freed the slaves to begin with? I'm almost positive he was a Republican
If you're attempting to be funny....try again.
I know you slick talking demorats think you can talk your way out of anything...I await your response.
A real question. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. It was a question not a comment.
There you have it

'75 Miller
08-25-2007, 07:26 PM
A real question. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. It was a question not a comment.
There you have it
If I had to guess I'd say most real racists are too stupid to vote in the 1st place. With that said, I have no problem believing that if they did vote they'd vote FREEDOM, lower taxes, national and border security, gun rights, etc. So in that sense, regardless of their stupidity level they'd likely vote Republican.
As an institution I'd love to hear how it is that you feel the Republican party is racist.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-25-2007, 07:32 PM
If I had to guess I'd say most real racists are too stupid to vote in the 1st place. With that said, I have no problem believing that if they did vote they'd vote FREEDOM, lower taxes, national and border security, gun rights, etc. So in that sense, regardless of their stupidity level they'd likely vote Republican.
As an institution I'd love to hear how it is that you feel Republicans are racist.
I don't feel Republicans are racists. Thankfully, racists are a dying breed.

'75 Miller
08-25-2007, 07:39 PM
I don't feel Republicans are racists. Thankfully, racists are a dying breed.
Right...Care to address any of the questions I posed? I realize some of it dates back a ways, to the 50's & 60's ...and waaaaaay back to the emancipation, but I'd love to hear your justification... I mean answer.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Right...Care to address any of the questions I posed? I realize some of it dates back a ways, to the 50's & 60's ...and waaaaaay back to the emancipation, but I'd love to hear your justification... I mean answer.
Honestly, I'm not sure what you are looking for. Is Civil Rights or de-segregation something that needs to justified? Again, not sure what you are asking me. With regard to ending slavery, if you are referring to slavery in this Country, we all know that Lincoln introduced the Emancipation Proclamation, which led to the 13th amendment. Lincoln was a Republican

asch
08-25-2007, 08:54 PM
we all know that Lincoln introduced the Emancipation Proclamation, which led to the 13th amendment. Lincoln was a Republican
Lincoln was an asshole and an aggressive tyrant. He wasn't all that well liked even within his administration. Yes, the 13th amendment also led to the 14th.
The most "diverse" and multi cultured pice of crap to ever come along to our constitution. It's the reason why illegals can bear child-citizens. "equal" protection of any and all groups of people.:mad:
Completely unnecessary just like affirmative action. The constitution already INHERINTLY guarnteed all American citizens equal rights regardless of color or creed. No need to add to it with broad sweeping ammendments. The 14th will undoubtly be looked upon as one of America's downfalls.
No I'm not a racist. I despise racist people and racist comments.

asch
08-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Not likely. At least not in my lifetime. The basis for the whole deal was over states right to govern themselves without excessive interference from the Federal government. Too late. Feds are in control of everything including the rights of individuals. Lincoln would be proud.

Glamasu
08-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Isn't Obama only 1/2 black? If so, that would make you only 1/2 a racist and not a full one.......
Why is it that if someone is 1/2 black and 1/2 white that they revert to black ethic rather than the white??

'75 Miller
08-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Why is it that if someone is 1/2 black and 1/2 white that they revert to black ethic rather than the white??
I've often wondered the same thing. Every 1/2 white 1/2 mexican I've ever known has identified and associated with whites. Conversely just about every 1/2 black 1/2 white I've ever known has embraced the black in 'em.
Being that I'm a Scot/Irish/Kraut I guess I'm not qualified to speculate. Whatever...I'll give all of 'em a chance to be cool or be an ass.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-26-2007, 07:06 AM
Not likely. At least not in my lifetime. The basis for the whole deal was over states right to govern themselves without excessive interference from the Federal government. Too late. Feds are in control of everything including the rights of individuals. Lincoln would be proud.
Not sure what Country your living in. American's have more rights as individuals then any other people in the world.
Blacks ethic? White ethic? THere is a difference? Did you mean ethnic?

fatboy95
08-26-2007, 07:30 AM
Nope, more racism is seen in the black community towards whites and Mexicans. Blacks tend to vote democrat.
and are Raiders fans

Glamasu
08-26-2007, 08:22 AM
Not sure what Country your living in. American's have more rights as individuals then any other people in the world.
Blacks ethic? White ethic? THere is a difference? Did you mean ethnic?
Yeah ethnic...Sorry:o

Steve 1
08-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Like the actress who praises her absent black father while the WHITE mother worked two jobs to raise her! Rat Racists like “sheets Byrd” BTW was MLK a Republican or DemocRAT ??

Old Texan
08-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Too go out on a limb I'd wager the majority of racism in America today is from the Latino and Black communities. Too many of their societal problems are blamed on the "White Establishment". When many of the socalled community leaders continue to pursue this course of blame, it is only natural many of the citizens follow their feelings.
The 2 Revs and others perpetuate these feeliongs mainly for personal gain. Groups such as the NAACP and LULAC also to a very large extent of their membership, continue to push race as the main issue keeping their "people" from suceeding in life.
In reality the people need to shed these views and look realistically at the country, society, and their own communities to see where the real issues stand as far as how they are percieved by society and how many times their actions put them into the bad places they claim to be unable to escape from.
The current Mike Vick issue is an example of how this racism thing works. Vick through his own arrogance and irresponsibility has committed both a serious crime and a moral F-up of extreme magnitude. The black community leaders such as the Rev. White of Atlanta who's position with the NAACP gives him the soapbox to speak out on this misdeed, instead blames white society for trying to bring down a young successful black man looked up to in all society. Vick is not being prosecutred because of color but because of actions.
On the other hand you listen to Charles Barkley, Terrence Moore a sucessful black jounalist from Atlanta, and other leading black members of the the community who view the situation for what it is, a very stupid young man that "just doesn't get it" and who thought because it would be swept under the rug like all of his other transgressions, he would get a slap on the wrist and keep playing his game. Unfortunately too many listen to Rev White and not Barkley on how this whole incident is percieved.
Racism lives because too many in the minority community won't face facts where their citizens actions are detrimental to their situations. They need to understand when society tries to intervene and point out deficiencies, that it isn't racilly motivated "keep y'all down" nonsense. They must face their real issues like the Bill Cosby's and Charles Barkleys, Lynn Swann's and JC Watts are telling them to do.

iRepo
08-26-2007, 10:21 AM
I was listening to one of these the other day and was called a racist.
http://www.trekstor.de/en/products/detail_mp3.php?pid=74&cat=0

SHOTKALLIN
08-26-2007, 11:03 AM
This could not be more wrong. There is more racism in the black community, just between light skin and dark skin blacks.
Oh and get it straight the Asian and hispanic imigrants hate Americans. White or black. This is my opinion based on what I see in Los Angeles on a day to day basis.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Like the actress who praises her absent black father while the WHITE mother worked two jobs to raise her! Rat Racists like “sheets Byrd” BTW was MLK a Republican or DemocRAT ??
Based on his actions, MLK Jr was liberal, however, I found information that stated that he was a Republican. A Republican liberal
What actress are you referring to?
Too go out on a limb I'd wager the majority of racism in America today is from the Latino and Black communities. Too many of their societal problems are blamed on the "White Establishment". When many of the socalled community leaders continue to pursue this course of blame, it is only natural many of the citizens follow their feelings.
The 2 Revs and others perpetuate these feeliongs mainly for personal gain. Groups such as the NAACP and LULAC also to a very large extent of their membership, continue to push race as the main issue keeping their "people" from suceeding in life.
In reality the people need to shed these views and look realistically at the country, society, and their own communities to see where the real issues stand as far as how they are percieved by society and how many times their actions put them into the bad places they claim to be unable to escape from.
The current Mike Vick issue is an example of how this racism thing works. Vick through his own arrogance and irresponsibility has committed both a serious crime and a moral F-up of extreme magnitude. The black community leaders such as the Rev. White of Atlanta who's position with the NAACP gives him the soapbox to speak out on this misdeed, instead blames white society for trying to bring down a young successful black man looked up to in all society. Vick is not being prosecutred because of color but because of actions.
On the other hand you listen to Charles Barkley, Terrence Moore a sucessful black jounalist from Atlanta, and other leading black members of the the community who view the situation for what it is, a very stupid young man that "just doesn't get it" and who thought because it would be swept under the rug like all of his other transgressions, he would get a slap on the wrist and keep playing his game. Unfortunately too many listen to Rev White and not Barkley on how this whole incident is percieved.
Racism lives because too many in the minority community won't face facts where their citizens actions are detrimental to their situations. They need to understand when society tries to intervene and point out deficiencies, that it isn't racilly motivated "keep y'all down" nonsense. They must face their real issues like the Bill Cosby's and Charles Barkleys, Lynn Swann's and JC Watts are telling them to do.
Tex,
Would it be fair to say that you viewed MLK Jr as a racist and that you don't believe that Jan 15th should be a National Holiday?
I find it interesting that the use of the term Wetback, that is so commonly used here, seems to be excused from racist issue. :confused:
racism
Main Entry: rac·ism
Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
- rac·ist /-sist also -shist/ noun or adjective
Most Blacks or Mexicans don't claim inherent superiority over white people. Racial prejudice or discrimination are terms unto themselves.

'75 Miller
08-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Would it be fair to say that you viewed MLK Jr as a racist and that you don't believe that Jan 15th should be a National Holiday?
What about Tex's post makes you imply that he thinks MLK jr. was a racist or that his birthday shouldn't be celebrated? That's exactly what you're doing...implying something that Tex didn't even say.
Would it be safe to say that Hitler and Stalin are your two biggest heroes?
As far as the wetback thing, what would you prefer they be called..."undocumented workers"?" Not gonna happen. They are what they are, Wetties, border-jumpers, etc. Are Mexican-Americans racist for calling border-jumpers wetbacks? They are uninvited and are INVADERS, pure and simple. Embrace them if you want, but it doesn't change what they are.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-26-2007, 02:01 PM
What about Tex's post makes you imply that he thinks MLK jr. was a racist or that his birthday shouldn't be celebrated? That's exactly what you're doing...implying something that Tex didn't even say.
Would it be safe to say that Hitler and Stalin are your two biggest heroes?
As far as the wetback thing, what would you prefer they be called..."undocumented workers"?" Not gonna happen. They are what they are, Wetties, border-jumpers, etc. Are Mexican-Americans racist for calling border-jumpers wetbacks? They are uninvited and are INVADERS, pure and simple. Embrace them if you want, but it doesn't change what they are.
I asked Tex a question.
In answer to your 1st question, NO of course not. See that wasn't so tough.
With regard to the wetback thing, Illegals is what they are.
Don't think I have ever heard a Mexican refer to Illegals as Wetbacks"
Me embrace illegals, I don't think so dude.

Steve 1
08-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Based on his actions, MLK Jr was liberal, however, I found information that stated that he was a Republican. A Republican liberal
What actress are you referring to?
Tex,
I find it interesting that the use of the term Wetback, that is so commonly used here, seems to be excused from racist issue. :confused:
racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
- rac·ist /-sist also -shist/ noun or adjective
Most Blacks or Mexicans don't claim inherent superiority over white people. Racial prejudice or discrimination are terms unto themselves.
"I find it interesting that the use of the term Wetback, that is so commonly used here, seems to be excused from racist issue."
WHY?? They are enemies of America , plus the fact there is NO communist inspired PC Here!

ULTRA26 # 1
08-26-2007, 02:44 PM
"I find it interesting that the use of the term Wetback, that is so commonly used here, seems to be excused from racist issue."
WHY?? They are enemies of America , plus the fact there is NO communist inspired PC Here!
The term wetback was a racist term long before we had the current problem with illegals.
Wetback (slur), a derogatory, slang term for illegal Aliens in the United States
Wetback (film), a 1953 film dealing with immigration to the United States
wetback (plural wetbacks)
(derogatory) a Mexican or Central American who illegally enters the United States of America from its southern border, often by either
(derogatory) anyone of the Mestizo race, used interchangeably with the Spanish term, mojado.

iRepo
08-26-2007, 02:48 PM
The Mexican workers in my office call them WABS. So I googled "define wabs" and the urban dictionary defines wab as "A low-income hispanic, with no adaptation of the main-stream American culture and limited english language vocabulary and pronounciation. Same definition as "chuntaro." Most commonly used in Orange County, CA. Probably originated there."

Steve 1
08-26-2007, 02:59 PM
The term wetback was a racist term long before we had the current problem with illegals.
Wetback (slur), a derogatory, slang term for illegal Aliens in the United States
Wetback (film), a 1953 film dealing with immigration to the United States
wetback (plural wetbacks)
(derogatory) a Mexican or Central American who illegally enters the United States of America from its southern border, often by either
(derogatory) anyone of the Mestizo race, used interchangeably with the Spanish term, mojado.
So what ?? Wetback, Beaner who cares??

ULTRA26 # 1
08-26-2007, 03:11 PM
The Mexican workers in my office call them WABS. So I googled "define wabs" and the urban dictionary defines wab as "A low-income hispanic, with no adaptation of the main-stream American culture and limited english language vocabulary and pronounciation. Same definition as "chuntaro." Most commonly used in Orange County, CA. Probably originated there."
I can see this.
"America is “kicking those sand niggers’ asses.”
So what ?? Wetback, Beaner who cares??
Obviously not you. Who would have imagined?
Beaner
Noun; 1. A person of hispanic origin, usually a Mexican who supposibly eats beans, especially a recent illegal immigrant. 2. A racist term for a person of hispanic origin, again, usually for a Mexican.

Steve 1
08-26-2007, 03:21 PM
I can see this.
Beaner
Noun; 1. A person of hispanic origin, usually a Mexican who supposibly eats beans, especially a recent illegal immigrant. 2. A racist term for a person of hispanic origin, again, usually for a Mexican.
Again what American cares except maybe you Quisling 1?
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/528704quisling86_small.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

Schiada76
08-26-2007, 03:29 PM
I can see this.
Beaner
Yeah yeah yeah, tell it to Carlos Mencia or every single black comedian that can't say a complete sentence witout saying ni gger.
You do kno who is truly racist? Every single liberal in this country, they see EVERYTHING based on race, ethnicity, religion, color and gender. :rolleyes:

'75 Miller
08-26-2007, 04:00 PM
I asked Tex a question.
In answer to your 1st question, NO of course not. See that wasn't so tough.
With regard to the wetback thing, Illegals is what they are.
Me embrace illegals, I don't think so dude.
If you've really never heard a Mexican refer to border-jumpers as wetbacks, wetties, or border-brothers then you really must get out more. I work in construction and just about every time there's Mexicans on the site I'll hear 'em refer to wets as just that...fukkin' wetbacks, pinche wetbacks, stupid wetbacks, etc.
Could it be that in your area you're sheltered from reality? I dunno, but hearing Mexicans talk shit to (and about) the scurge of wetbacks is a daily occurance.
What do you care anyway? Does the term offend your "liberal" sensibilities?

ULTRA26 # 1
08-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Again what American cares except maybe you Quisling 1?
Many Americans care. Quisling?? Was Norwegian. Are we starting again Steve? I hope not
Yeah yeah yeah, tell it to Carlos Mencia or every single black comedian that can't say a complete sentence witout saying ni gger.
You do kno who is truly racist? Every single liberal in this country, they see EVERYTHING based on race, ethnicity, religion, color and gender. :rolleyes:
What do religion and gender have to do with race? Spin boy spin. That one sure didn't work
If you've really never heard a Mexican refer to border-jumpers as wetbacks, wetties, or border-brothers then you really must get out more. I work in construction and just about every time there's Mexicans on the site I'll hear 'em refer to wets as just that...fukkin' wetbacks, pinche wetbacks, stupid wetbacks, etc.
Could it be that in your area you're sheltered from reality? I dunno, but hearing Mexicans talk shit to (and about) the scurge of wetbacks is a daily occurance.
What do you care anyway? Does the term offend your "liberal" sensibilities?
I find racial slurs offensive, period. Nothing to do with politics and more to do with the way I was brought up.

'75 Miller
08-26-2007, 06:02 PM
I find racial slurs offensive, period. Nothing to do with politics and more to do with the way I was brought up.
Well all I can say is get over it. Perhaps if "liberals" weren't so forcefull in the pushing of this "one love", multi-cultural, all-inclusive PC bullshit agenda there wouldn't be so many pissed off people screaming HELL NO.
This "melting pot" we call home is full of crackers, chinks, gooks, kikes, spicks, niggers, fags and so on. At some point someone is gonna use these slurs to describe their fellow man. If these meaningless terms bother you so much perhaps you should move to some homogeneous country (if there is one left). Either that or continue to do what you feel is right and let others do the same.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Well all I can say is get over it. Perhaps if "liberals" weren't so forcefull in the pushing of this "one love", multi-cultural, all-inclusive PC bullshit agenda there wouldn't be so many pissed off people screaming HELL NO. This "melting pot" we call home is full of crackers, chinks, gooks, kikes, spicks, niggers, fags and so on. At some point someone is gonna use these slurs to describe their fellow man. If these meaningless terms bother you so much perhaps you should move to some homogenous country (if there is one left). Either that or continue to do what you feel is right and let others do the same.
So Miller, Liberals are to blame for racism or racist slurs.
Perhaps if "liberals" weren't so forcefully
multi-cultural, all-inclusive PC bullshit agenda there wouldn't be so many pissed off people screaming HELL NO
This "melting pot" we call home is full of crackers, chinks, gooks, kikes, spicks, niggers, fags and so on
he terms you refer to aren't meaningless, except to those who those who believe they are. A black man does not want to called nigger by a white man, a gay person does not want to called fag, etc., etc.
I will continue doing what I believe is is right as no doubt will you
"The term wetback was a racist term long before we had the current problem with illegals. "
Ultraliberal26#1, the term wetback started out as described in the first sentence but now basically applies to any POS that entered the USA illegally. Doesn't matter what color, religion, race, or if he/she crawled on their belly's like a fricken snake.
How bout we just change the name to an "undocumented fu(kin criminal" as that's essentially what they are.
Please, someone explain exactly what a "racist" is.
Rio
"undocumented fu(kin criminal" would be correct.

Steve 1
08-26-2007, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2756510]Many Americans care. Quisling?? Was Norwegian. Are we starting again Steve? I hope not
I find racial slurs offensive, period. Nothing to do with politics and more to do with the way I was brought up.[/QUOT
Quisling is synonymous for traitor like ultra 1 or liberal,leftist,Pinko But just an American Hating Racist in the end!
WOOOO WHOPPIE So what JUST who in the FUCC are you ??? LOL try sticking another tampon in your @ss then!

ULTRA26 # 1
08-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Quisling is synonymous for traitor like ultra 1 or liberal,leftist,Pinko But just an American Hating Racist in the end!
WOOOO WHOPPIE So what JUST who in the FUCC are you ??? LOL try sticking another tampon in your @ss then!
Steve, you're losing control of yourself again. You should probabally stop now.
Thanks

'75 Miller
08-26-2007, 09:29 PM
he terms you refer to aren't meaningless, except to those who those who believe they are. A black man does not want to called nigger by a white man, a gay person does not want to called fag, etc., etc.
[/I]
The part about the black man I totally understand. But I believe fags are fags by choice. And if one insists on being a fag he should keep that repugnant shit to himself and then he won't have anything to worry about.
Now I'm sure you'll disagree...but I don't care. My beliefs are my own, so call me what you will.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-26-2007, 10:16 PM
The part about the black man I totally understand. But I believe fags are fags by choice. And if one insists on being a fag he should keep that repugnant shit to himself and then he won't have anything to worry about.
Now I'm sure you'll disagree...but I don't care. My beliefs are my own, so call me what you will.
Actually, I understand your position.

centerhill condor
08-27-2007, 04:39 AM
'cause its way more fun!
BTW was MLK a Republican or DemocRAT ??
MLK was a communist
You can't talk about solving the economic problem of the Negro without talking about billions of dollars. You can't talk about ending the slums without first saying profit must be taken out of slums. You're really tampering and getting on dangerous ground because you are messing with folk then. You are messing with captains of industry… Now this means that we are treading in difficult water, because it really means that we are saying that something is wrong… with capitalism… There must be a better distribution of wealth and maybe America must move toward a democratic socialism. (Frogmore, S.C. November 14, 1966. Speech in front of his staff.)
Money for nothin' and chics for free...
CC

Old Texan
08-27-2007, 04:56 AM
[
Tex,
It would not be fair to say as I have in no way insinuated anything about Dr. King. He was a good man and a fair man but he is gone. Too many blacks and the Revs Jackson and Sharpton in particular have desecrated his memory with their racially driven agendas.
I have no comment on the term "wetback" and don't have any idea how you've brought it out from what I posted.
I'm confused again on how you interpret what some one posts and where your conclusions come from????:confused:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 05:26 AM
MLK was a communist
You can't talk about solving the economic problem of the Negro without talking about billions of dollars. You can't talk about ending the slums without first saying profit must be taken out of slums. You're really tampering and getting on dangerous ground because you are messing with folk then. You are messing with captains of industry… Now this means that we are treading in difficult water, because it really means that we are saying that something is wrong… with capitalism… There must be a better distribution of wealth and maybe America must move toward a democratic socialism. (Frogmore, S.C. November 14, 1966. Speech in front of his staff.)
Money for nothin' and chics for free...
CC
MLK was not a communist. CC as much as you talk about comminists, I beginning to think a commie is what you might be.
[
It would not be fair to say as I have in no way insinuated anything about Dr. King. He was a good man and a fair man but he is gone. Too many blacks and the Revs Jackson and Sharpton in particular have desecrated his memory with their racially driven agendas.
I have no comment on the term "wetback" and don't have any idea how you've brought it out from what I posted.
I'm confused again on how you interpret what some one posts and where your conclusions come from????:confused:
It was a question that you answered clearly. The slur had nothing to do with your comment.

centerhill condor
08-27-2007, 05:50 AM
MLK was not a communist.
prove it..
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 06:05 AM
prove it..
CC
Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican Liberal. The story below is one of many available.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr: A Lifelong Republican
September 28th, 2006 | Category: Conspiracies, Republican Heroes
Friends,
I like to think of the Republican party as a big old church with wide open doors, and a friendly sign outside inviting anybody who truly loves our Lord and Savour, Jesus Christ to come on in and share his goodness and love. We are the party of moderation and inclusion and we’re the people calling for a re-United States of America where Christians of every color can come together to defeat our common enemies the islamofascists, athiests and homosexuals.
At a time like this, it’s worth pausing for a moment to think of one of the last century’s Republican heroes, somebody who is has been a role-model for our President and the whole STR.com team. I’m sure that most of you have guessed that I’m talking about Martin Luther King Jr, one of the greatest Republicans that ever lived.

Schiada76
08-27-2007, 06:39 AM
Many Americans care. Quisling?? Was Norwegian. Are we starting again Steve? I hope not
What do religion and gender have to do with race? Spin boy spin. That one sure didn't work
Your cognitive skills are sorely lacking. What kind of "investigator" can't read?:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 06:45 AM
Your cognitive skills are sorely lacking. What kind of "investigator" can't read?:rolleyes:
Sorry dude, but it is your writing skills that are lacking. BTW how is Potus Bush?
What kind of "investigator" can't read?:
And the answer is ,,,,,,,,,

centerhill condor
08-27-2007, 06:48 AM
Communist Beliefs and Connections
America-hating Communist.
On Labor Day, 1957, a special meeting was attended by Martin Luther King and four others at a strange institution called the Highlander Folk School in Monteagle, Tennessee. The Highlander Folk School was a Communist front, having been founded by Myles Horton (Communist Party organizer for Tennessee) and Don West (Communist Party organizer for North Carolina). The leaders of this meeting with King were the aforementioned Horton and West, along with Abner Berry and James Dumbrowski, all open and acknowledged members of the Communist Party, USA. The agenda of the meeting was a plan to tour the Southern states to initiate demonstrations and riots.
From 1955 to 1960, Martin Luther King's associate, advisor, and personal secretary was one Bayard Rustin. In 1936 Rustin joined the Young Communist League at New York City College. Convicted of draft-dodging, he went to prison for two years in 1944. On January 23, 1953 the "Los Angeles Times" reported his conviction and sentencing to jail for 60 days for lewd vagrancy and homosexual perversion. Rustin attended the 16th Convention of the Communist Party, USA in February, 1957. One month later, he and King founded the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, or SCLC for short. The president of the SCLC was Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The vice-president of the SCLC was the Reverend Fred Shuttlesworth, who was also the president of an identified Communist front known as the Southern Conference Educational Fund, an organization whose field director, a Mr. Carl Braden, was simultaneously a national sponsor of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee, of which you may have heard. The program director of the SCLC was the Reverend Andrew Young, in more recent years Jimmy Carter's ambassador to the UN and mayor of Atlanta. Young, by the way, was trained at the Highlander Folk School, previously mentioned.
Soon after returning from a trip to Moscow in 1958, Rustin organized the first of King's famous marches on Washington. The official organ of the Communist Party, "The Worker,- - openly declared the march to be a Communist project. Although he left King's employ as secretary in 1961, Rustin was called upon by King to be second in command of the much larger march on Washington which took place on August 28, 1963.
Bayard Rustin's replacement in 1961 as secretary and advisor to King was Jack O'Dell, also known as Hunter Pitts O'Dell. According to official records, in 1962 Jack O'Dell was a member of the National Committee of the Communist Party, USA. He had been listed as a Communist Party member as early as 1956. O'Dell was also given the job of acting executive director for SCLC activities for the entire Southeast, according to the St. Louis "Globe-Democrat - -of October 26, 1962. At that time, there were still some patriots in the press corps, and word of O'Dell's party membership became known.
What did King do? Shortly after the negative news reports, King fired O'Dell with much fanfare. And he then, without the fanfare, "immediately hired him again- - as director of the New York office of the SCLC, as confirmed by the "Richmond News-Leader - -of September 27, 1963. In 1963 a Black man from Monroe, North Carolina named Robert Williams made a trip to Peking, China. Exactly 20 days before King's 1963 march on Washington, Williams successfully urged Mao Tse-Tung to speak out on behalf of King's movement. Mr. Williams was also around this time maintaining his primary residence in Cuba, from which he made regular broadcasts to the southern US, three times a week, from high-power AM transmitters in Havana under the title "Radio Free Dixie." In these broadcasts, he urged violent attacks by Blacks against White Americans.
During this period, Williams wrote a book entitled "Negroes With Guns." The writer of the foreword for this book? None other than Martin Luther King, Jr. It is also interesting to note that the editors and publishers of this book were to a man all supporters of the infamous Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
According to King's biographer and sympathizer David J. Garrow, "King privately described himself as a Marxist." In his 1981 book, "The FBI and Martin Luther King, Jr.", Garrow quotes King as saying in SCLC staff meetings, "...we have moved into a new era, which must be an era of revolution.... The whole structure of American life must be changed.... We are engaged in the class struggle."
Communist Stanley Levison can best be described as King's behind-the-scenes "handler." Levison, who had for years been in charge of the secret funnelling of Soviet funds to the Communist Party, USA, was King's mentor and was actually the brains behind many of King's more successful ploys. It was Levison who edited King's book, "Stride Toward Freedom." It was Levison who arranged for a publisher. Levison even prepared King's income tax returns! It was Levison who really controlled the fund-raising and agitation activities of the SCLC. Levison wrote many of King's speeches. King described Levison as one of his "closest friends."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm reasonably confident I can find more stuff about him being a commie. Prove he wasn't a commie. Wants the rich to pay "reperations" to "make up" for being black..that is property/income redistribution.
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 06:55 AM
Communist Beliefs and Connections
America-hating Communist.
On Labor Day, 1957, a special meeting was attended by Martin Luther King and four others at a strange institution called the Highlander Folk School in Monteagle, Tennessee. The Highlander Folk School was a Communist front, having been founded by Myles Horton (Communist Party organizer for Tennessee) and Don West (Communist Party organizer for North Carolina). The leaders of this meeting with King were the aforementioned Horton and West, along with Abner Berry and James Dumbrowski, all open and acknowledged members of the Communist Party, USA. The agenda of the meeting was a plan to tour the Southern states to initiate demonstrations and riots.
From 1955 to 1960, Martin Luther King's associate, advisor, and personal secretary was one Bayard Rustin. In 1936 Rustin joined the Young Communist League at New York City College. Convicted of draft-dodging, he went to prison for two years in 1944. On January 23, 1953 the "Los Angeles Times" reported his conviction and sentencing to jail for 60 days for lewd vagrancy and homosexual perversion. Rustin attended the 16th Convention of the Communist Party, USA in February, 1957. One month later, he and King founded the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, or SCLC for short. The president of the SCLC was Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The vice-president of the SCLC was the Reverend Fred Shuttlesworth, who was also the president of an identified Communist front known as the Southern Conference Educational Fund, an organization whose field director, a Mr. Carl Braden, was simultaneously a national sponsor of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee, of which you may have heard. The program director of the SCLC was the Reverend Andrew Young, in more recent years Jimmy Carter's ambassador to the UN and mayor of Atlanta. Young, by the way, was trained at the Highlander Folk School, previously mentioned.
Soon after returning from a trip to Moscow in 1958, Rustin organized the first of King's famous marches on Washington. The official organ of the Communist Party, "The Worker,- - openly declared the march to be a Communist project. Although he left King's employ as secretary in 1961, Rustin was called upon by King to be second in command of the much larger march on Washington which took place on August 28, 1963.
Bayard Rustin's replacement in 1961 as secretary and advisor to King was Jack O'Dell, also known as Hunter Pitts O'Dell. According to official records, in 1962 Jack O'Dell was a member of the National Committee of the Communist Party, USA. He had been listed as a Communist Party member as early as 1956. O'Dell was also given the job of acting executive director for SCLC activities for the entire Southeast, according to the St. Louis "Globe-Democrat - -of October 26, 1962. At that time, there were still some patriots in the press corps, and word of O'Dell's party membership became known.
What did King do? Shortly after the negative news reports, King fired O'Dell with much fanfare. And he then, without the fanfare, "immediately hired him again- - as director of the New York office of the SCLC, as confirmed by the "Richmond News-Leader - -of September 27, 1963. In 1963 a Black man from Monroe, North Carolina named Robert Williams made a trip to Peking, China. Exactly 20 days before King's 1963 march on Washington, Williams successfully urged Mao Tse-Tung to speak out on behalf of King's movement. Mr. Williams was also around this time maintaining his primary residence in Cuba, from which he made regular broadcasts to the southern US, three times a week, from high-power AM transmitters in Havana under the title "Radio Free Dixie." In these broadcasts, he urged violent attacks by Blacks against White Americans.
During this period, Williams wrote a book entitled "Negroes With Guns." The writer of the foreword for this book? None other than Martin Luther King, Jr. It is also interesting to note that the editors and publishers of this book were to a man all supporters of the infamous Fair Play for Cuba Committee.
According to King's biographer and sympathizer David J. Garrow, "King privately described himself as a Marxist." In his 1981 book, "The FBI and Martin Luther King, Jr.", Garrow quotes King as saying in SCLC staff meetings, "...we have moved into a new era, which must be an era of revolution.... The whole structure of American life must be changed.... We are engaged in the class struggle."
Communist Stanley Levison can best be described as King's behind-the-scenes "handler." Levison, who had for years been in charge of the secret funnelling of Soviet funds to the Communist Party, USA, was King's mentor and was actually the brains behind many of King's more successful ploys. It was Levison who edited King's book, "Stride Toward Freedom." It was Levison who arranged for a publisher. Levison even prepared King's income tax returns! It was Levison who really controlled the fund-raising and agitation activities of the SCLC. Levison wrote many of King's speeches. King described Levison as one of his "closest friends."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm reasonably confident I can find more stuff about him being a commie. Prove he wasn't a commie. Wants the rich to pay "reperations" to "make up" for being black..that is property/income redistribution.
CC
That's fine CC a Black Commie Republican is reasonable. Very much like you, except your white aren't you?
MLK Jr was a great man. No doubt you will argue this point as well.

centerhill condor
08-27-2007, 07:08 AM
you have two choices..you can continue to try to prove he wasn't a commie..or you could simply abandon the task and use that 5th amendment right to remain silent.
Somehow, attacking me for being white, of all things, strikes me as an odd response from a man of your skills and experience.
BTW, I'll have something for you on the lib/commie thread for you later.
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 07:29 AM
you have two choices..you can continue to try to prove he wasn't a commie..or you could simply abandon the task and use that 5th amendment right to remain silent.
Somehow, attacking me for being white, of all things, strikes me as an odd response from a man of your skills and experience.
BTW, I'll have something for you on the lib/commie thread for you later.
CC
Jesus Christ CC, MLK Jr was not a communist. All of the communist propaganda you can muster up isn't going to change that.
Ax far as you are concerned, anyone who supports any type of social program is a f'n commie. I am not going to waste time my proving what I, and probabally everyone else in the PRF, knows to be true. MLK Jr was not a communist
A commiephobic is what you are.
BTW, my comment Very much like you, except your white aren't you?
you read as an attack on you being white.
Are you a racist, CC. Do you believe that your race is superior to Blacks Mexicans, Koreans or anyone else?

QuickJet
08-27-2007, 08:35 AM
This could not be more wrong. There is more racism in the black community, just between light skin and dark skin blacks.
Oh and get it straight the Asian and hispanic imigrants hate Americans. White or black. This is my opinion based on what I see in Los Angeles on a day to day basis.
Thanks for disagreeing with me then reiterating my point.

'75 Miller
08-27-2007, 09:06 AM
Jesus Christ CC, MLK Jr was not a communist. All of the communist propaganda you can muster up isn't going to change that.
Ax far as you are concerned, anyone who supports any type of social program is a f'n commie. I am not going to waste time my proving what I, and probabally everyone else in the PRF, knows to be true. MLK Jr was not a communist
A commiephobic is what you are.
BTW, my comment Very much like you, except your white aren't you?
you read as an attack on you being white.
Are you a racist, CC. Do you believe that your race is superior to Blacks Mexicans, Koreans or anyone else?
Geez Ultra, CC laid out a pretty convincing case against the Reverand. If the man WASN'T a commie why all the ties to commies? Do you have any historical data to back up your claims he wasn't a red? You can say "he wasn't, he wasn't, he wasn't" till you're blue in the face, but any reasonable person reading this is gonna need at least a shred of proof. Do you deny all of the evidence cited by CC?
If all the man was pushing for was civil rights then he's to be honored. But if he had ONE SINGLE tie to commies then f'em, he was an enemy agent.
What's the prf, by the way?

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 09:43 AM
Geez Ultra, CC laid out a pretty convincing case against the Reverand. If the man WASN'T a commie why all the ties to commies? Do you have any historical data to back up your claims he wasn't a red? You can say "he wasn't, he wasn't, he wasn't" till you're blue in the face, but any reasonable person reading this is gonna need at least a shred of proof. Do you deny all of the evidence cited by CC?
If all the man was pushing for was civil rights then he's to be honored. But if he had ONE SINGLE tie to commies then f'em, he was an enemy agent.
What's the prf, by the way?
PRF= Political Rhetoric Forum
Miller I am 56 years old lived through the MLK era. The man was a pillar, as I have stated, he was said to be a liberal Republican, and the bullshit that CC has posted is commiephobic propaganda. CC's approach is that the man is guilty until I prove him inncocent. Not where I come from.
Martin Luther King, Jr., was born on January 15, 1929, in Atlanta, Georgia. He was the son of Reverend Martin Luther King, Sr. and Alberta Williams King between his sister, Willie Christine (September 11, 1927) and younger brother, Albert Daniel (nicknamed 'A.D.'; July 30, 1930 – July 21, 1969). King sang with his church choir at the 1939 Atlanta premiere of the movie Gone with the Wind. He entered Morehouse College at the age of fifteen, as he skipped his ninth and twelfth high school grades without formally graduating. In 1948, he graduated from Morehouse with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in sociology, and enrolled in Crozer Theological Seminary in Chester, Pennsylvania and graduated with a Bachelor of Divinity (B.D.) degree in 1951. In September of that year, King began doctoral studies in Systematic Theology at Boston University and received his Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) on June 5, 1955.[2]
Civil rights activism
In 1953, at the age of 24, King became pastor of the Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, in Montgomery, Alabama. On December 1, 1955, Rosa Parks was arrested for refusing to comply with the Jim Crow laws that required her to give up her seat to a white man. The Montgomery Bus Boycott, urged and planned by E. D. Nixon (head of the Montgomery NAACP chapter and a member of the Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters) and led by King, soon followed. (In March of the same year, a 15 year old school girl, Claudette Colvin, suffered the same fate but King refused to become involved, instead preferring to focus on leading his church.[3]) The boycott lasted for 382 days, the situation becoming so tense that King's house was bombed. King was arrested during this campaign, which ended with a United States Supreme Court decision outlawing racial segregation on all public transport.
King was instrumental in the founding of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) in 1957, a group created to harness the moral authority and organizing power of black churches to conduct non-violent protests in the service of civil rights reform. King continued to dominate the organization. King was an adherent of the philosophies of nonviolent civil disobedience used successfully in India by Mohandas "Mahatma" Gandhi, and he applied this philosophy to the protests organized by the SCLC. In 1959, he wrote The Measure of A Man, from which the piece What is Man?, an attempt to sketch the optimal political, social, and economic structure of society, is derived.
The FBI began wiretapping King in 1961, fearing that Communists were trying to infiltrate the Civil Rights Movement, but when no such evidence emerged, the bureau used the incidental details caught on tape over six years in attempts to force King out of the preeminent leadership position.
King correctly recognized that organized, nonviolent protest against the system of southern segregation known as Jim Crow laws would lead to extensive media coverage of the struggle for black equality and voting rights. Journalistic accounts and televised footage of the daily deprivation and indignities suffered by southern blacks, and of segregationist violence and harassment of civil rights workers and marchers, produced a wave of sympathetic public opinion that made the Civil Rights Movement the single most important issue in American politics in the early 1960s.
King organized and led marches for blacks' right to vote, desegregation, labor rights and other basic civil rights. Most of these rights were successfully enacted into United States law with the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
King and the SCLC applied the principles of nonviolent protest with great success by strategically choosing the method of protest and the places in which protests were carried out in often dramatic stand-offs with segregationist authorities. Sometimes these confrontations turned violent. King and the SCLC were instrumental in the unsuccessful Albany Movement in Albany, Georgia, in 1961 and 1962, where divisions within the black community and the canny, low-key response by local government defeated efforts; in the Birmingham protests in the summer of 1963; and in the protest in St. Augustine, Florida, in 1964. King and the SCLC joined forces with the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) in Selma, Alabama, in December 1964, where SNCC had been working on voter registration for a number of months.
July/August 2002 Atlantic Monthly
Martin Luther King was never himself a Communist—far from it. But the FBI's wiretapping of King was precipitated by his association with Stanley Levison, a man with reported ties to the Communist Party. Newly available documents reveal what the FBI actually knew—the vast extent of Levinson's Party activities
by David J. Garrow
The FBI and Martin Luther King
On October 10, 1963, U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy committed what is widely viewed as one of the most ignominious acts in modern American history: he authorized the Federal Bureau of Investigation to begin wiretapping the telephones of the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. Kennedy believed that one of King's closest advisers was a top-level member of the American Communist Party, and that King had repeatedly misled Administration officials about his ongoing close ties with the man. Kennedy acted reluctantly, and his order remained secret until May of 1968, just a few weeks after King's assassination and a few days before Kennedy's own. But the FBI onslaught against King that followed Kennedy's authorization remains notorious, and the stains on the reputations of everyone involved are indelible.
Yet at the time, neither Robert Kennedy nor anyone else outside the FBI knew more than a tiny part of the story that had led to that decision, or even the identities of the two FBI informants who had set the investigation in motion. Only in 1981 were their names—Jack and Morris Childs—publicly revealed, but even then the relevant documents were so heavily redacted that only the most bare-bones sketch of what had taken place was possible.
But now an ongoing FBI "reprocessing" of those documents, pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, is resulting in the release of hundreds of largely unredacted pages that finally allow the story to be told.
As I said, CC's bullsh*t is commiephobic propaganda. I have no doubt the commiephobic poster from Bentfork, believes that HT, JFK LBJ JC and WJC are commies as well. As I recall he has stated the same about Hillary and Obama as well. The funny thing that in the case of MLK, most sources state he was a Republican. Maybe, CC believes anyone who doesn't run around clinging to cow horns is a commie. I don't know about him anymore.

asch
08-27-2007, 12:09 PM
As usual, you've COMPLETELY glossed over the point. However, you ARE probably correct that we have more rights than any other people (can't say with absolute certainty since I have not been to every other country and neither can you). My point was that back around the end of the 1800's and the turn of the 2oth century, Americans freedoms and rights weren't as restricted and regulated as they are today. Some of those freedoms downright don't exist anymore courtesy of the federal government. I'm not going to give you a litany of examples of rights and freedoms taken away (or given up, which ever you prefer) in decades past, but one I can cite which is a total and complete violation of the constitution is COMPULSORY EDUCATION. I ask, just where does the federal government have the right to force us, the parents, to enroll our children into it's school system and further to teach what it determines to be a sound curriculum?? I digress. There's a lot more obviously. Incidentally, if one digs deep enough, will discover that the bill of rights, originally, was to keep the federal government from becoming too intrusive upon the states and individuals. Hence, our rights are to be protected not regulated, restricted and ultimately eliminated as has been the case for many years. Unfortunately, this current generation of Americans aren't oriented to nor seem to be interested in events "that far back" in our history. It's all about here and now and 60 minutes from now. It's sad, really, that so many people are unaware and many choose to be so. We learn from history that we learn nothing from history.
Yeah, I know...America, we're most free people on the planet...blah blah blah. Are we really? The reality is we're marching to our own eventual death in the name of so called 21st century "freedom". You will, if you're willing to research it, discover that freedom today is not the freedom of yesterday. I have references to support this.
There's a story, circa roman times, about leaders proclaiming they're apparent freedom, that nobody governs they're country except themselves. All this was said while roman soldiers were quartered among them and among they're streets.
Not that foreign soldiers are roaming the streets of America, just making the point of the ignorance. It's kinda like the crowd that constantly screams "PEACE, PEACE!", but there is no peace.
Oh well. I guess I'm a hopeless constitutionalist and traditionalist.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 12:52 PM
As usual, you've COMPLETELY glossed over the point. However, you ARE probably correct that we have more rights than any other people (can't say with absolute certainty since I have not been to every other country and neither can you). My point was that back around the end of the 1800's and the turn of the 2oth century, Americans freedoms and rights weren't as restricted and regulated as they are today. Some of those freedoms downright don't exist anymore courtesy of the federal government. I'm not going to give you a litany of examples of rights and freedoms taken away (or given up, which ever you prefer) in decades past, but one I can cite which is a total and complete violation of the constitution is COMPULSORY EDUCATION. I ask, just where does the federal government have the right to force us, the parents, to enroll our children into it's school system and further to teach what it determines to be a sound curriculum?? I digress. There's a lot more obviously. Incidentally, if one digs deep enough, will discover that the bill of rights, originally, was to keep the federal government from becoming too intrusive upon the states and individuals. Hence, our rights are to be protected not regulated, restricted and ultimately eliminated as has been the case for many years. Unfortunately, this current generation of Americans aren't oriented to nor seem to be interested in events "that far back" in our history. It's all about here and now and 60 minutes from now. It's sad, really, that so many people are unaware and many choose to be so. We learn from history that we learn nothing from history.
Yeah, I know...America, we're most free people on the planet...blah blah blah. Are we really? The reality is we're marching to our own eventual death in the name of so called 21st century "freedom". You will, if you're willing to research it, discover that freedom today is not the freedom of yesterday. I have references to support this.
There's a story, circa roman times, about leaders proclaiming they're apparent freedom, that nobody governs them except themselves. All this was said while roman soldiers were quartered among them and among they're streets.
Not that foreign soldiers are roaming the streets of America, just making the point of the ignorance. It's kinda like the crowd that constantly screams "PEACE, PEACE!", but there is no peace.
Oh well. I guess I'm a hopeless constitutionalist and traditionalist.
Not sure that I would consider my response as a result of glossing over your point.
Many things have changed, since the turn of the 20th century, one of the main, thing being the size of the US population. Since that time there has, no doubt, been a great deal of interpretation of what our freedoms are and aren't. A loss of freedom?
With regard to your opinion regarding COMPULSORY EDUCATION, I believe that you have misstated some of the facts in this regard. Per your statement, the Federal Govt states that Education of this Country's children Required. Public schools, private schools, private tutors, and home schooling are available to meet this requirement. To view required education of our children as an over extension of government power is short sighted, IMO. Generally, issues such as these are in place as a result of the will of the people.
Quite honestly I would like you to give me a "litany of examples of rights and freedoms taken away (or given up, which ever you prefer) in decades
past" It would help me to understand why you feel violated.
I understand that there are many more laws today than there were 100 years ago. However, I don't view this as a loss of freedom. In many cases, the laws you might view as losses of freedom, in fact provide freedom.
Put 15 million people into a city governed by the same laws that were in place at the turn of the 20th century, and what do you get? Not a place where I would care to hang out.
While I have some understanding of where you are coming from, I also realize that this is not the year 1900, in any way shape or form. The US population increased nearly 300% between 1900 and 1999. In 1900 the US population was slightly over 76 million, In 2006, we are well over 300 million, plus those here illegally. We now have, along with trains, planes and automobiles, not to mention thousands of other tech breakthroughs. I just don't see the the government of yesteryear as being an alternative.

Old Texan
08-27-2007, 12:52 PM
To often the cry for change is stimulated by outrage at current problems. Laws are hastily passed and later result in the reduction of rights. Laws are meant to protect our rights but end up protecting the rights of the wrong people.
What starts out as very sensible and a clean cut path has a way of eroding to restrictive laws completely counter to their original intent.
Bottom line, it's often best to leave well enough alone as the the best intentions often backfire. Then we end up with all kinds of regulatory nonsense.
Plenty of cases Political Correctness and Zero Tolerance at work, fit the pattern rather well.

Old Texan
08-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Not sure that I would consider my response as a result of glossing over your point.
Many things have changed, since the turn of the 20th century, one of the main, thing being the size of the US population. Since that time there has, no doubt, been a great deal of interpretation of what our freedoms are and aren't. A loss of freedom?
With regard to your opinion regarding COMPULSORY EDUCATION, I believe that you have misstated some of the facts in this regard. Per your statement, the Federal Govt states that Education of this Country's children Required. Public schools, private schools, private tutors, and home schooling are available to meet this requirement. To view required education of our children as an over extension of government power is short sighted, IMO. Generally, issues such as these are in place as a result of the will of the people.
Quite honestly I would like you to give me a "litany of examples of rights and freedoms taken away (or given up, which ever you prefer) in decades
I understand that there are many more laws today than there were 100 years ago. However, I don't view this as a loss of freedom. In many cases, the laws you might view as losses of freedom, in fact provide freedom.
Put 15 million people into a city governed by the same laws that were in place at the turn of the 20th century, and what do you get? Not a place where I would care to hang out.
While I have some understanding of where you are coming from, I also realize that this is not the year 1900, in any way shape or form. The US population increased nearly 300% between 1900 and 1999. In 1900 the US population was slightly over 76 million, In 2006, we are well over 300 million, plus those here illegally. We now have, along with trains, planes and automobiles, not to mention thousands of other tech breakthroughs. I just don't see the the government of yesteryear as being an alternative.
Agreed.
It's important when laws are enacted there is complete review and a recognition of all possible scenarios and effects.
Population growth is the most overlooked issue worldwide and is driving the majority of world problems and need for change. Change just has to be done intelligently.

centerhill condor
08-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Below is a Photostat of an SCEF (Southern Conference Education Fund) check to King signed by Dombrowski and Benjamin Smith, who was a registered Foreign Agent for Fidel Castro.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38005&stc=1&d=1188250361
Communists Promoted King
A number of communists who left the party have reported they were ordered to do all within their power to support King's activities. A black woman, Julia Brown, was a Communist in Cleveland for nine years. She said"
"We were told to promote King, to unite Negroes and Whites behind him, and to turn him into a sort of national hero . We were to look to King as the leader in this struggle, the Communists said, because he was on our side. While in the party I learned that King attended a communist training school, that several of his aides were communists and that he received funds from Communists and took directions from them. He was one of their biggest heroes."
The U. S. Congressional Record of March 30, 1965 quotes Karl Prussian, an FBI counterspy inside the Communist Party as swearing: "At all of these (Communist Party) meetings Rev. Martin Luther King was always set forth as the individual to whom Communists should rally around... King has either been a member of, or willingly accepted support from over 60 Communist fronts... King accepted support from communist fronts , individuals and organizations which espouse communist causes."
Then there's the whole issue of why MLK's FBI file is sealed by court order for another 20 years....might soil his image.
Ultra maybe we have a difference of opion.
BTW, I'm glad to see you're doing the research. You've raised the bar of your posts and deserve some credit.
Hey Miller, Ultra has been paid to be like this for quite a while. Jumping to conclusions, reading suggestions instead of the actual statements, going on "gut", and "having to be right". Imagine this guy in traffic or at work? Wow, major coronary in the making. He's a big wheel at work....you've seen what dogs do to big wheels?
CC

Schiada76
08-27-2007, 02:03 PM
Below is a Photostat of an SCEF (Southern Conference Education Fund) check to King signed by Dombrowski and Benjamin Smith, who was a registered Foreign Agent for Fidel Castro.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38005&stc=1&d=1188250361
Communists Promoted King
A number of communists who left the party have reported they were ordered to do all within their power to support King's activities. A black woman, Julia Brown, was a Communist in Cleveland for nine years. She said"
"We were told to promote King, to unite Negroes and Whites behind him, and to turn him into a sort of national hero . We were to look to King as the leader in this struggle, the Communists said, because he was on our side. While in the party I learned that King attended a communist training school, that several of his aides were communists and that he received funds from Communists and took directions from them. He was one of their biggest heroes."
The U. S. Congressional Record of March 30, 1965 quotes Karl Prussian, an FBI counterspy inside the Communist Party as swearing: "At all of these (Communist Party) meetings Rev. Martin Luther King was always set forth as the individual to whom Communists should rally around... King has either been a member of, or willingly accepted support from over 60 Communist fronts... King accepted support from communist fronts , individuals and organizations which espouse communist causes."
Then there's the whole issue of why MLK's FBI file is sealed by court order for another 20 years....might soil his image.
BTW, I'm glad to see you're doing the research. You've raised the bar of your posts and deserve some credit.
Hey Miller, Ultra has been paid to be like this for quite a while. Jumping to conclusions, reading suggestions instead of the actual statements, going on "gut", and "having to be right". Imagine this guy in traffic or at work? Wow, major coronary in the making. He's a big wheel at work....you've seen what dogs do to big wheels?
CC
YOU RACIST WHITE BASTARD!:sqeyes: :mad: :eek: :D :D

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 02:42 PM
Communists Promoted King
CC
Again CC, I ask you to use your head. Because MLK Jr. had the support of communists, did make him one. Mr. Bush could have had the support of the KKK but that doesn't make him a Klansman.
WHAT DO DOGS DO TO BIG WHEELS?
"Martin Luther King Jr. was a communist" & "Libs are commies, and Dems are libs, and therefore Democrats are commies"
You're not one to talk about jumping to conclusions.
YOU RACIST WHITE BASTARD!:sqeyes: :mad: :eek: :D :D
Now is that any way to be talking to a fellow Republican.
Lighten up

eliminatedsprinter
08-27-2007, 02:48 PM
& "Libs are commies, and Dems are libs, and therefore Democrats are commies"
Now your getting it.;) You're having your epiphany:D :D :D Woo hooo..:D :D ;)

'75 Miller
08-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Again CC, I ask you to use your head. Because MLK Jr. had the support of communists, did make him one. Mr. Bush could have had the support of the KKK but that doesn't make him a Klansman.
That's ridiculous Ultra. Perhaps clansmen VOTED for Bush, but if any known clansmen donated to him or tried to support his candidacy in any way he would have refused them outright.
If MLK had ANY ties to commies...ANY AT ALL, then all that he stood for is tainted in my eyes. If he took ONE THIN DIME from those worthless fukks then to hell with him and his holiday. Regardless of whether he was a party member or sympathizer, if he even spoke to those pieces of shit to say anything other than "stay the fuk away from me" then to hell with him and his legacy.
To me there is no justification for accepting their support in any form or fashion.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 03:27 PM
That's ridiculous Ultra. Perhaps clansmen VOTED for Bush, but if any known clansmen donated to him or tried to support his candidacy in any way he would have refused them outright.
If MLK had ANY ties to commies...ANY AT ALL, then all that he stood for is tainted in my eyes. If he took ONE THIN DIME from those worthless fukks then to hell with him and his holiday. Regardless of whether he was a party member or sympathizer, if he even spoke to those pieces of shit to say anything other than "stay the fuk away from me" then to hell with him and his legacy.
To me there is no justification for accepting their support in any form or
fashion.
How can you make the statement that Bush would have refused donations from Klansman?
Quite honestly, if your view of MLK Jr. can be tainted by a couple of commie propaganda posts by CC, your veiw wasn't very clear to start with. It probablly would be a good idea for you to look more closely at this issue away from the PRF.
Understand, if this were a popularity contest, I wouldn't even be in the running, but I don't really give a damn. There are some intelligent folks here. However, those with the "Dems are Commies" or "Reps are Nazis" mentality aren't some them.
I grew up in Inglewood, CA during Martin Luther King Jr's movement. I will always view him as a great man. Noone denies that he was a socialist but only the ignorant will ever claim the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a communist.
View this issue as you will.

asch
08-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Well it figures. I just made a lengthly reply to you ultra only to delete it accidently.
I realize ultra it's required. That's not the issue I'm pointing out. It's the principle I diasagree with and the curriculum. The federal government has, for decades, over-extended itself into the realm of personal choice and responsibility. With increased population, for example, I believe, comes more responsibility of the people not more well meaning, misguided laws. However, your apparent trend towards the "Greater Good" of things as in this case, federally mandated education, is in fact borderline communistic. And the government making me fund it further confirms its nature. Many people, if not all, would likely argue with me on this. I'm in the extreme minority on most all my beliefs.
ANY piece of legislation that in effect has a "for the greater good" result to it needs to be examined THOROUGHLY as you and OT have mentioned.
And no, I'm not going to cite each and every freedom and right that has gone by the wayside as a result of sloppy legislation and voting. I, like you, I'm sure, have reference material that I extract my beliefs from. If that is what you want, fine. But be warned...most all of it is super dry, dull and boring historical perspective.
Well, sorry for sidetracking this thread...........please resume.

Steve 1
08-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Steve, you're losing control of yourself again. You should probabally stop now.
Thanks
Use Spell check grammar ladyfingers.
Guys see ole Ultra here is a Leftist pure and simple where a whacked/bonged out 60’s wannabee liberal is just trying to get their squeaky voice heard like Bent.. A leftist has a much more Sinister agenda, the exposed part of something very evil and derogatory to our way of life.
I used the Quisling term but really it should be racist and collaborator!! AND THAT is with OUR mortal enemy socialism. Remember just a step removed from communism which is the final goal of these people..
Have a beer ultra1pinko
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/687477quisling-beer_1.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Well it figures. I just made a lengthly reply to you ultra only to delete it accidently.
I realize ultra it's required. That's not the issue I'm pointing out. It's the principle I diasagree with and the curriculum. The federal government has, for decades, over-extended itself into the realm of personal choice and responsibility. With increased population, for example, I believe, comes more responsibility of the people not more well meaning, misguided laws. However, your apparent trend towards the "Greater Good" of things as in this case, federally mandated education, is in fact borderline communistic. And the government making me fund it further confirms its nature. Many people, if not all, would likely argue with me on this. I'm in the extreme minority on most all my beliefs.
ANY piece of legislation that in effect has a "for the greater good" result to it needs to be examined THOROUGHLY as you and OT have mentioned.
And no, I'm not going to cite each and every freedom and right that has gone by the wayside as a result of sloppy legislation and voting. I, like you, I'm sure, have reference material that I extract my beliefs from. If that is what you want, fine. But be warned...most all of it is super dry, dull and boring historical perspective.
Well, sorry for sidetracking this thread...........please resume.
Federally mandated education, is in fact borderline communistic
This comment seems more than slightly off the mark, IMO. It seems clear that mandtory education is the will of the people, not the will of the Govt.

OKIE-JET
08-27-2007, 05:15 PM
You fukers are making me tired.......nappy nap time...:D

asch
08-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Federally mandated education, is in fact borderline communistic
This comment seems more than slightly off the mark, IMO. It seems clear that mandtory education is the will of the people, not the will of the Govt.
I think a key difference between you and I is that you appear to live within the result of a problem, create a pseudo-solution, call it good and move on till it needs addressing again. As I read you, the word progressive keeps coming to mind. Maybe you are, maybe not.
Doesn't really mean much, just an observation.
As for the will of the people ......
United Nations (the greatest of ALL goods):rolleyes:
Article 26. (of U.D.H.R.)
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html
"The great misfortune is that a notion obtains with those in power that the world, or the people, require more governing than is necessary. To govern well is a great science, but no country is ever improved by too much governing. Govern wisely and as little as possible! Most men think when they are elevated to position that it requires an effort to discharge their duties and they leave common sense out of the question."
-Sam Houston

Rexone
08-27-2007, 06:06 PM
Use Spell check grammar ladyfingers.
Guys see ole Ultra here is a Leftist pure and simple where a whacked/bonged out 60’s wannabee liberal is just trying to get their squeaky voice heard like Bent.. A leftist has a much more Sinister agenda, the exposed part of something very evil and derogatory to our way of life.
I used the Quisling term but really it should be racist and collaborator!! AND THAT is with OUR mortal enemy socialism. Remember just a step removed from communism which is the final goal of these people..
Have a beer ultra1pinko
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/687477quisling-beer_1.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)
Steve back off you attacks on U26 please and stick to the discussion. We have a forum where you can call people names. This isn't the one.

Rexone
08-27-2007, 06:20 PM
We learn from history that we learn nothing from history.
So so true. :(
A few generations of relative peace and good times and the lessons of those that sacraficed so much before and thought deeply about how government should be structured (the country's founders) seem just about lost.
Greed, money, and power seem to be human nature much more than doing the right thing or fairness. I find it pretty sad seeing the attitudes in government and society in general for that matter compared to the time when I was a kid. I was born in 53 so I remember the 60's, people living with memories of the great depression and spending accordingly, Vietnam and the daily body counts on the nightly news. They weren't 2 or 4, they were dozens or hundreds (daily). And Vietnam is a dwarf compared to WW2. Hell I don't think kids nowdays are even taught much about the great depression or WW2, or Vietnam for that matter. Or the revolutionary war, or the civil war.... Most kids today probably couldn't tell you who Grant or Lee or Custer or George Washington even were or what any of the above wars were about. They were about the same shit we're facing today... freedoms to one degree or another.
Not sure where I'm going with this, mostly rambling and pissed off about what I see happening I guess. :rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 07:09 PM
I think a key difference between you and I is that you appear to live within the result of a problem, create a pseudo-solution, call it good and move on till it needs addressing again. As I read you, the word progressive keeps coming to mind. Maybe you are, maybe not.
Doesn't really mean much, just an observation.
As for the will of the people ......
United Nations (the greatest of ALL goods):rolleyes:
Article 26. (of U.D.H.R.)
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html
"The great misfortune is that a notion obtains with those in power that the world, or the people, require more governing than is necessary. To govern well is a great science, but no country is ever improved by too much governing. Govern wisely and as little as possible! Most men think when they are elevated to position that it requires an effort to discharge their duties and they leave common sense out of the question."
-Sam Houston
The issue of kids starting school at approximately, 5 and going to school until they are approximately 18 has been around at least since WWII. If the people in this Country felt as if this was some sort of commie plot, or if they believed it to be improper, don't you think that the issue would have been put to a vote? Again, it's been this way for a minimum of 60 years.
We actually have a system that can work, if the people in the Country would only use it
Please let me clarify that I am in no way for more government. Not more social programs or entitlements, not more government controls, not more government spending, etc. I am in favor of smaller and more effective government

'75 Miller
08-27-2007, 08:48 PM
How can you make the statement that Bush would have refused donations from Klansman?
Noone denies that he was a socialist but only the ignorant will ever claim the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a communist.
If Bush received a campaign donation check from a known clansman I believe the clansman would get his check returned to him. Just that simple. To accept the man's contribution would be wrong and I don't believe Bush would knowingly do so. That's it.
In an earlier post you said it was widely known that MLK was a "liberal Republican. Now you say everyone knows he was a socialist? How can one be a Republican and a socialist? Aren't the two damn near exactly opposite?

'75 Miller
08-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Quite honestly, if your view of MLK Jr. can be tainted by a couple of commie propaganda posts by CC, your veiw wasn't very clear to start with. It probablly would be a good idea for you to look more closely at this issue away from the PRF.
How is it that CC's posts are commiephobic propaganda? For Christ sake he posted a check paid to MLK by a commie. If you can't answer CC's allegations then just say so. But to dismiss it out of hand with no proof, just your assertion that it's propaganda is ridiculous. In his earlier posts CC laid out a bunch of ties to commies....and then, like now, you simply scoff "propaganda."
You seem to think that you KNOW MLK wasn't a commie, but what about all the ties layed out by CC?
To me, if the check is real that's enough to taint the shit out of MLK's memory. There is no excuse for taking commie contributions of any kind. PERIOD.

'75 Miller
08-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Please let me clarify that I am in no way for more government. Not more social programs or entitlements, not more government controls, not more government spending, etc. I am in favor of smaller and more effective government
So then is it safe to say that you'll be voting Republican or Libertarian (wasted vote) in 2008? Everyone knows that there's not a demorat in the race (or on the planet for that matter) that won't tax more, spend more, hand-out more and control more.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 09:15 PM
If Bush received a campaign donation check from a known clansman I believe the clansman would get his check returned to him. Just that simple. To accept the man's contribution would be wrong and I don't believe Bush would knowingly do so. That's it.
In an earlier post you said it was widely known that MLK was a "liberal Republican. Now you say everyone knows he was a socialist? How can one be a Republican and a socialist? Aren't the two damn near exactly opposite?
MLK's political party was Republican. His views were extremely liberal with many that were considered socialist. He views were a perfect fit for his cause.
How is it that CC's posts are commiephobic propaganda? For Christ sake he posted a check paid to MLK by a commie. If you can't answer CC's allegations then just say so. But to dismiss it out of hand with no proof, just your assertion that it's propaganda is ridiculous. In his earlier posts CC laid out a bunch of ties to commies....and then, like now, you simply scoff "propaganda."
You seem to think that you KNOW MLK wasn't a commie, but what about all the ties layed out by CC?
To me, if the check is real that's enough to taint the shit out of MLK's memory. There is no excuse for taking commie contributions of any kind. PERIOD.
Allegations assertions. etc etc. The man has been dead for over 40 years. Study the issue and make your own decision. Everyone is a commie to CC or haven't you noticed?
So then is it safe to say that you'll be voting Republican or Libertarian (wasted vote) in 2008? Everyone knows that there's not a demorat in the race (or on the planet for that matter) that won't tax more, spend more, hand-out more and control more.
Nothing is safe to say around here :D :D
Not sure about 08. Lots of issues and no stars.

'75 Miller
08-27-2007, 09:28 PM
MLK's political party was Republican. His views were extremely liberal with many that were considered socialist. He views were a perfect fit for his cause.
Allegations assertions. etc etc. The man has been dead for over 40 years. Study the issue and make your own decision. Everyone is a commie to CC or haven't you noticed?
Nothing is safe to say around here :D :D
Not sure about 08. Lots of issues and no stars.
What about the check? Is it faked? What justification can there be for having ANY interaction with commies, much less accepting their money?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-27-2007, 11:51 PM
What and the hell is going on in here????:confused: You guys are one a serious tip in here....:eek:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 06:06 AM
What and the hell is going on in here????:confused: You guys are one a serious tip in here....:eek:
Michael,
Haven't you heard? Dr. Martin Luther King Jr was a communist. :eek:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 06:34 AM
What about the check? Is it faked? What justification can there be for having ANY interaction with commies, much less accepting their money?
Here is some of CC's source material.
Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America!
The Official Website of The Knights Party, USA
Our Goal
The time in which we live is very exciting and any like minded individual would be proud to be an associate or supporter of this grass-roots movement to take back America. The Knights Party, will in the years to come, become recognized by the American people as THE WHITE RIGHTS MOVEMENT! Where ever they live, whatever their personal religious denomination may be, no matter what present political or fraternal organization they may be with, everyone should support The Knights Party as the political PARTY of the future and the Last Hope for America. The Knights Party, realizing that to achieve true security for our people we must achieve political power in the United States, will:
You can't talk about solving the economic problem of the Negro without talking about billions of dollars.
http://www.kkk.bz/king_holiday.htm
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/mlk_jr-exposed.htm
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/king_jr-communist.htm
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/
I'm through with this issue, you draw your own conclusion. I know what CC is and what he represents. I'm not interested in White Christian Supremacy.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:07 AM
Whatever Ultra. I stand by my statement...if MLK had ANY ties to commies then, to my simple mind, he was at the very least a sympathizer. Unacceptable. But it seems unlikely that concrete proof is forthcoming at this time, so I guess I'll just go back to not giving a crap one way or the other.
Why keep the FBI tapes sealed for 50 years though? Seems like if there's evidence of MLK being a commie or a sympathizer it's on those tapes.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Whatever Ultra. I stand by my statement...if MLK had ANY ties to commies then, to my simple mind, he was at the very least a sympathizer. Unacceptable. But it seems unlikely that concrete proof is forthcoming at this time, so I guess I'll just go back to not giving a crap one way or the other.
Why keep the FBI tapes sealed for 50 years though? Seems like if there's evidence of MLK being a commie or a sympathizer it's on those tapes.
Seems like if there's evidence of MLK being a commie or a sympathizer it's on those tapes.
Then?

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Seems like if there's evidence of MLK being a commie or a sympathizer it's on those tapes.
Then?
What do you mean "then." If there's evidence on the tapes THEN fuc his legacy, fuc his accomplishments, cancel his holiday. Commies and their sympathizers do NOT deserve to be celebrated.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 10:38 AM
What do you mean "then." If there's evidence on the tapes THEN fuc his legacy, fuc his accomplishments, cancel his holiday. Commies and their sympathizers do NOT deserve to be celebrated.
If the FBI's file contains evidence. There is evidence that FBI wire
taps uncovered nothing in this regard.
Don't you think it's odd that noone else in the PRF has said anything in support of CC's commie propaganda
This is going nowhere so see ya.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 11:03 AM
If the FBI's file contains evidence. There is evidence that FBI wire
taps uncovered nothing in this regard.
Don't you think it's odd that noone else in the PRF has said anything in support of CC's commie propaganda
You're obviously unable to be objective about this subject, that's what's odd to me. CC provided what appears to be evidence, and rather than lay out why he's mistaken you simply label it "propaganda." No reason why you feel it's "propaganda", just a dismissal without proof to the contrary.
Please explain to me, to everyone, the evidence that the MLK tapes contain no proof of commie ties. I thought the tapes had been sealed (why?), so how is it that YOU know what is and isn't on them?
I'm not the least bit surprised no one on here has come forward with further evidence. CC layed out a bunch of apparent ties that nobody has been able to debunk, other than to simply call them "propaganda".

eliminatedsprinter
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
There can be no doubt that far leftists (actual communists and socialists) have wormed their way into the civil rights movement. However, lets also not forget that many of the early civil rights leaders were conservitive by todays standards. After all, even Eldridge Cleaver wound up as a conservative republician in the last 20 or so years of his life.

Schiada76
08-28-2007, 01:47 PM
There can be no doubt that far leftists (actual communists and socialists) have wormed their way into the civil rights movement. However, lets also not forget that many of the early civil rights leaders were conservitive by todays standards. After all, even Eldridge Cleaver wound up as a conservative republician in the last 20 or so years of his life.
Beaver's dad????:confused: :confused:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Beaver's dad????:confused: :confused:
LMAO

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 02:19 PM
You're obviously unable to be objective about this subject, that's what's odd to me. CC provided what appears to be evidence, and rather than lay out why he's mistaken you simply label it "propaganda." No reason why you feel it's "propaganda", just a dismissal without proof to the contrary.
Please explain to me, to everyone, the evidence that the MLK tapes contain no proof of commie ties. I thought the tapes had been sealed (why?), so how is it that YOU know what is and isn't on them?
I'm not the least bit surprised no one on here has come forward with further evidence. CC layed out a bunch of apparent ties that nobody has been able to debunk, other than to simply call them "propaganda".
The following was taken from one of the White Christian Supremacy sites that CC has such an affection for. I am beginning to think you have similar affections. Read my earlier posts with regard to the wire taps of king that netted no evidence of communist ties. Look it up anywhere. It's not difficult to find. If you believe in White Christian Supremacy, at least be a man and admit it.
1. Martin Luther King Jr. was NO Christian. King propagated a social Gospel of ecumenism (which is still strongly followed today by African Americans), but King certainly did NOT preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. Martin Luther King Jr. was NO Baptist Preacher. Many of King's doctrines were way out in left field. He denied the bodily resurrection of Christ and believed that spirituality could be gained through "religious experience" as he termed it.
3. The "social justice" which Christianity Today praises was nothing less than a continued Communist conspiracy to destabilize America. This "social justice" has spawned feminism, homosexuality, gay-marriage, abortion, and a host of other evils in America. Freedom without moral restraint is no freedom at all and can only lead to certain bondage. The social justice which King propagated was not just a fight for equality amongst African Americans, but was largely a campaign to morally bankrupt America. Communism found a willing servant in Martin Luther King Jr. Today, America is largely Communist. Unbeknownst to most Americans, Karl Marx's 10 planks of the Communist Manifesto have been fulfilled already in America. For example, the 10th plank called for the creation of a public school system. The 5th plank called for a central bank. Communism's ultimate goal is the total destruction of America's sovereignty, economy, land ownership rights, Bill of Rights, U.S. Constitution, and Christianity.
Based on the beliefs of these lunatics, if you're not white and Christian, your a commie.

Old Texan
08-28-2007, 02:41 PM
Anyone know much about the background of James Earl Ray? Memory doesn't serve me well on what his point was with the assassination. Have to check it out I guess.
Quite frankly I haven't heard much more than the posted rumors about MLK and the Communist link. I really have pretty much discounted them as to their sources. Kind of interesting to research it some more. At this point I pretty much agree with Ultra on the bulk coming from propaganda. King was labeled of a socialist nature but I need far more proof as to his being a true communist sympathizer. I haven't seen the sources other than what Ultra has posted but I could never rely on those. Lunatics indeed.
There's a lot of mystery and gray area to the murders of the Kennedys and King. Even though much has been written and supposedly researched it's still quite vague as to why these men were killed and the conspitatorical backgrounds. The Civil Rights era had a lot of intrigue and behind the scenes dealings which may never be decided.
I've heard more than one theory that Jesse J was involved in King's death and LBJ had knowledge and /or connections to JFK. JE Hoover hated Bobby K. Lots of theories, very little proof........

eliminatedsprinter
08-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Anyone know much about the background of James Earl Ray? Memory doesn't serve me well on what his point was with the assassination. Have to check it out I guess.
Quite frankly I haven't heard much more than the posted rumors about MLK and the Communist link. I really have pretty much discounted them as to their sources. Kind of interesting to research it some more. At this point I pretty much agree with Ultra on the bulk coming from propaganda. King was labeled of a socialist nature but I need far more proof as to his being a true communist sympathizer. I haven't seen the sources other than what Ultra has posted but I could never rely on those. Lunatics indeed.
There's a lot of mystery and gray area to the murders of the Kennedys and King. Even though much has been written and supposedly researched it's still quite vague as to why these men were killed and the conspitatorical backgrounds. The Civil Rights era had a lot of intrigue and behind the scenes dealings which may never be decided.
I've heard more than one theory that Jesse J was involved in King's death and LBJ had knowledge and /or connections to JFK. JE Hoover hated Bobby K. Lots of theories, very little proof........
I agree.
Just because the soviet communists and the far left infultrated and tried to manipulate the civil rights movement, does not make the civil rights movement or it's leaders communists.
The fact is the civil rights movement was something that America desperatly needed in order to call itself a free country and the fact that some of our nations enemy's and or the americian far left tried to use it in no way diminishes it's long overdue accomplishments.
Jim Crow was flat out evil. And as someone who is not fond of social relativism, I will not join in the hypocracy of running down those who fought against the evil of Jim Crow in the civl rights movement of the 50s and 60s...

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 03:43 PM
Read my earlier posts with regard to the wire taps of king that netted no evidence of communist ties. Look it up anywhere. It's not difficult to find. If you believe in White Christian Supremacy, at least be a man and admit it.
I recall your posts about the King tapes. I also recall asking you how you know what is on tapes that are sealed, hidden from the public, for what reason I don't know. SO HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S ON THE TAPES, AND WHY ARE THEY SEALED?
If the White Christian remark is aimed at me I hate to disappoint you, but no, I'm not even a Christian.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 04:10 PM
I recall your posts about the King tapes. I also recall asking you how you know what is on tapes that are sealed, hidden from the public, for what reason I don't know. SO HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S ON THE TAPES AND WHY ARE THEY SEALED?
If the White Christian remark is aimed at me I hate to disappoint you, but no, I'm not even a Christian.
Since you have questions that remain unanswered, I suggest that you research this mater yourself.
Here is a starting point
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Jr.#King_and_the_FBI

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 07:23 PM
I recall your posts about the King tapes. I also recall asking you how you know what is on tapes that are sealed, hidden from the public, for what reason I don't know. SO HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S ON THE TAPES, AND WHY ARE THEY SEALED?
Well mr. ultra?

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Since you have questions that remain unanswered, I suggest that you research this mater yourself.
Here is a starting point
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Jr.#King_and_the_FBI
You act like you know all, so enlighten me. My question is for you....how do YOU know what is and isn't on the tapes?

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 08:00 PM
You act like you know all, so enlighten me. My question is for you....how do YOU know what is and isn't on the tapes?
Again,
Here is a starting point
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_...ng_and_the_FBI

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Again,
Here is a starting point
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_...ng_and_the_FBI
Nevermind. If you're not willing to post what YOU CLAIM YOU KNOW TO BE FACT then I'll assume, as will others, that you don't have any facts, just beliefs.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Nevermind. If you're not willing to post what YOU CLAIM YOU KNOW TO BE FACT then I'll assume, as will others, that you don't have any facts, just beliefs.
As you will.

eliminatedsprinter
08-29-2007, 10:32 AM
I don't claim to know what was in the mind of MLK. I can not with absolute certainty claim that he was not some type of socialist. I think it is highly unlikely that a religious man, like him, would be a communist.
That said, I feel his personal ideology is irrelevant, because he was one of the prime social leaders who helped end the evil of Jim Crow and for that, I feel all thinking americians owe him at least some degree of gratitude.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-29-2007, 12:01 PM
I don't claim to know what was in the mind of MLK. I can not with absolute certainty claim that he was not some type of socialist. I think it is highly unlikely that a religious man, like him, would be a communist.
That said, I feel his personal ideology is irrelevant, because he was one of the prime social leaders who helped end the evil of Jim Crow and for that, I feel all thinking americians owe him at least some degree of gratitude.
Very well put ES.

Moneypitt
08-30-2007, 08:50 PM
During the 50s and 60s there were certainly some bizzar objectives. By both the government and the radicals. MLK was a radical, plain fact. The fact that he was aligned with the commies in their effort to overthrow our government is no secret. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"....A unified front trying to upset the status quo of the American way of life during the 50s and 60s......I had the pleasure to meet Robert, (CC) when he was here in Cal and John your assertions are way off base........Just the facts mam', just the facts...John, CC ask you to prove something about MLK, not just relate your opinion, please produce some factual evidence to disprove CC's posted information. I for one totally believe it, and I remember all the turmoil created during the infamous marches. Marches that were 80-90 percent made up from "outsiders", (guess who), marches that were highly financed and highly publicized....Pictures of all the new cars parked a few miles away in a field. The legacey of MLK will live on, ignorence is bliss.............MP
PS, Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy, but Ruby did shoot Oswald, on national TV. The second part is a sure deal, I saw it!!!!.............The first part is just my opinion......

ULTRA26 # 1
08-30-2007, 09:19 PM
During the 50s and 60s there were certainly some bizzar objectives. By both the government and the radicals. MLK was a radical, plain fact. The fact that he was aligned with the commies in their effort to overthrow our government is no secret. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"....A unified front trying to upset the status quo of the American way of life during the 50s and 60s......I had the pleasure to meet Robert, (CC) when he was here in Cal and John your assertions are way off base........Just the facts mam', just the facts...John, CC ask you to prove something about MLK, not just relate your opinion, please produce some factual evidence to disprove CC's posted information. I for one totally believe it, and I remember all the turmoil created during the infamous marches. Marches that were 80-90 percent made up from "outsiders", (guess who), marches that were highly financed and highly publicized....Pictures of all the new cars parked a few miles away in a field. The legacey of MLK will live on, ignorence is bliss.............MP
PS, Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy, but Ruby did shoot Oswald, on national TV. The second part is a sure deal, I saw it!!!!.............The first part is just my opinion......
I have posted links and information that contradicts the MLK commie theory. I have visited many of the web sites that are preaching CC's position and found them, for the most part, to White Christian racist in nature. The information available that tells a different story of MLK seems far more credible. I'm satisfied.

'75 Miller
08-30-2007, 10:35 PM
I have posted links and information that contradicts the MLK commie theory. I have visited many of the web sites that are preaching CC's position and found them, for the most part, to White Christian racist in nature. The information available that tells a different story of MLK seems far more credible. I'm satisfied.
Not really. Nor have you ever answered how it is that YOU know what's on the fbi's MLK tapes and what is not. Tapes that are sealed, away from public scrutiny, but you still profess to know what's on 'em. Nor have you ever given an answer for why you think they've been kept from the public eye...or ear in this case. But CC's a propagandist, right?
You were already satisfied and willing to swallow "popular" OPINION about MLK and his ties. I looked at a couple of the links you posted. They definetely seemed Christian in nature. Probably White too. But I have no idea why you would think they're racists, except that YOU WANT THEM TO BE, because it makes it easier for you to dismiss 'em.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-31-2007, 06:11 AM
Not really. Nor have you ever answered how it is that YOU know what's on the fbi's MLK tapes and what is not. Tapes that are sealed, away from public scrutiny, but you still profess to know what's on 'em. Nor have you ever given an answer for why you think they've been kept from the public eye...or ear in this case. But CC's a propagandist, right?
You were already satisfied and willing to swallow "popular" OPINION about MLK and his ties. I looked at a couple of the links you posted. They definetely seemed Christian in nature. Probably White too. But I have no idea why you would think they're racists, except that YOU WANT THEM TO BE, because it makes it easier for you to dismiss 'em.
PRF= Political Rhetoric Forum
Miller I am 56 years old lived through the MLK era. The man was a pillar, as I have stated, he was said to be a liberal Republican, and the bullshit that CC has posted is commiephobic propaganda. CC's approach is that the man is guilty until I prove him inncocent. Not where I come from.
Wik
Martin Luther King, Jr., was born on January 15, 1929, in Atlanta, Georgia. He was the son of Reverend Martin Luther King, Sr. and Alberta Williams King between his sister, Willie Christine (September 11, 1927) and younger brother, Albert Daniel (nicknamed 'A.D.'; July 30, 1930 – July 21, 1969). King sang with his church choir at the 1939 Atlanta premiere of the movie Gone with the Wind. He entered Morehouse College at the age of fifteen, as he skipped his ninth and twelfth high school grades without formally graduating. In 1948, he graduated from Morehouse with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in sociology, and enrolled in Crozer Theological Seminary in Chester, Pennsylvania and graduated with a Bachelor of Divinity (B.D.) degree in 1951. In September of that year, King began doctoral studies in Systematic Theology at Boston University and received his Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) on June 5, 1955.[2]
Civil rights activism
In 1953, at the age of 24, King became pastor of the Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, in Montgomery, Alabama. On December 1, 1955, Rosa Parks was arrested for refusing to comply with the Jim Crow laws that required her to give up her seat to a white man. The Montgomery Bus Boycott, urged and planned by E. D. Nixon (head of the Montgomery NAACP chapter and a member of the Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters) and led by King, soon followed. (In March of the same year, a 15 year old school girl, Claudette Colvin, suffered the same fate but King refused to become involved, instead preferring to focus on leading his church.[3]) The boycott lasted for 382 days, the situation becoming so tense that King's house was bombed. King was arrested during this campaign, which ended with a United States Supreme Court decision outlawing racial segregation on all public transport.
King was instrumental in the founding of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) in 1957, a group created to harness the moral authority and organizing power of black churches to conduct non-violent protests in the service of civil rights reform. King continued to dominate the organization. King was an adherent of the philosophies of nonviolent civil disobedience used successfully in India by Mohandas "Mahatma" Gandhi, and he applied this philosophy to the protests organized by the SCLC. In 1959, he wrote The Measure of A Man, from which the piece What is Man?, an attempt to sketch the optimal political, social, and economic structure of society, is derived.
The FBI began wiretapping King in 1961, fearing that Communists were trying to infiltrate the Civil Rights Movement, but when no such evidence emerged, the bureau used the incidental details caught on tape over six years in attempts to force King out of the preeminent leadership position.
King correctly recognized that organized, nonviolent protest against the system of southern segregation known as Jim Crow laws would lead to extensive media coverage of the struggle for black equality and voting rights. Journalistic accounts and televised footage of the daily deprivation and indignities suffered by southern blacks, and of segregationist violence and harassment of civil rights workers and marchers, produced a wave of sympathetic public opinion that made the Civil Rights Movement the single most important issue in American politics in the early 1960s.
King organized and led marches for blacks' right to vote, desegregation, labor rights and other basic civil rights. Most of these rights were successfully enacted into United States law with the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
King and the SCLC applied the principles of nonviolent protest with great success by strategically choosing the method of protest and the places in which protests were carried out in often dramatic stand-offs with segregationist authorities. Sometimes these confrontations turned violent. King and the SCLC were instrumental in the unsuccessful Albany Movement in Albany, Georgia, in 1961 and 1962, where divisions within the black community and the canny, low-key response by local government defeated efforts; in the Birmingham protests in the summer of 1963; and in the protest in St. Augustine, Florida, in 1964. King and the SCLC joined forces with the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) in Selma, Alabama, in December 1964, where SNCC had been working on voter registration for a number of months.
July/August 2002 Atlantic Monthly
Martin Luther King was never himself a Communist—far from it. But the FBI's wiretapping of King was precipitated by his association with Stanley Levison, a man with reported ties to the Communist Party. Newly available documents reveal what the FBI actually knew—the vast extent of Levinson's Party activities
by David J. Garrow
The FBI and Martin Luther King
On October 10, 1963, U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy committed what is widely viewed as one of the most ignominious acts in modern American history: he authorized the Federal Bureau of Investigation to begin wiretapping the telephones of the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. Kennedy believed that one of King's closest advisers was a top-level member of the American Communist Party, and that King had repeatedly misled Administration officials about his ongoing close ties with the man. Kennedy acted reluctantly, and his order remained secret until May of 1968, just a few weeks after King's assassination and a few days before Kennedy's own. But the FBI onslaught against King that followed Kennedy's authorization remains notorious, and the stains on the reputations of everyone involved are indelible.
Yet at the time, neither Robert Kennedy nor anyone else outside the FBI knew more than a tiny part of the story that had led to that decision, or even the identities of the two FBI informants who had set the investigation in motion. Only in 1981 were their names—Jack and Morris Childs—publicly revealed, but even then the relevant documents were so heavily redacted that only the most bare-bones sketch of what had taken place was possible.
But now an ongoing FBI "reprocessing" of those documents, pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, is resulting in the release of hundreds of largely unredacted pages that finally allow the story to be told.
As I said, CC's bullsh*t is commiephobic propaganda. I have no doubt the commiephobic poster from Bentfork, believes that HT, JFK LBJ JC and WJC are commies as well. As I recall he has stated the same about Hillary and Obama as well. The funny thing that in the case of MLK, most sources state he was a Republican. Maybe, CC believes anyone who doesn't run around clinging to cow horns is a commie. I don't know about him anymore.
Posted earlier

Old Texan
08-31-2007, 07:43 AM
My gawd, what do you people have about these long reposts......My "scroller" is about fried and the arthritis in my index finger is acting up......:confused:

asch
08-31-2007, 11:27 AM
A few generations of relative peace and good times and the lessons of those that sacraficed so much before and thought deeply about how government should be structured (the country's founders) seem just about lost.
It IS utterly sad and unbelievable how a generation or two can lose sight of what sacrifices were made to perpetuate our freedom. For this reason, when the chance presents itself, I try to instill the beliefs and the sacrifices made by our forebears into folks younger than me. Sometimes it falls on deaf ears, sometimes it's accepted. I can only hope and pray that the up coming generation(s) possess the virtue and fortitude to "pick up the colors" and carry on this great nation. We SHALL see........
Not sure where I'm going with this, mostly rambling and pissed off about what I see happening I guess. :rolleyes:
I hear that. Right back atcha.
I believe we're at a point that we're seeing a direct result of the eduction that was and is still prevalent in the colleges of the 60's and 70's. Everything from socialism to communism to progressivism (progressivism is a little bit of it all wrapped up into one package). Progressive ideology today has a stranglehold of the public school system. US history and the constitution seem to take a back seat to social welfare and environmentalism. Same goes for the universities today. And from all this wonderful education, well almost all of it, we have the policies that continue to govern this country.
I believe insecurity begins with insecure parents. Insecure parents produce insecure children. Insecure children produce an insecure generation. An insecure generation produces insecure politicians.
An insecure generation wants.....security. An insecure generation becomes an entitlement generation and in becoming an entitlement generation, insecure politicians attempt to offer programs based on some form of socialism
which results in getting something for nothing while our rich heritage of freedom becomes a thing of the past.

eliminatedsprinter
08-31-2007, 11:58 AM
It IS utterly sad and unbelievable how a generation or two can lose sight of what sacrifices were made to perpetuate our freedom. For this reason, when the chance presents itself, I try to instill the beliefs and the sacrifices made by our forebears into folks younger than me. Sometimes it falls on deaf ears, sometimes it's accepted. I can only hope and pray that the up coming generation(s) possess the virtue and fortitude to "pick up the colors" and carry on this great nation. We SHALL see........
Pick up which colors? You have the Northern Virginia Battle Flag superimposed on the stripes of Old Glory.
I know I'm a nit picking a## hole, but Old Glory or it's direct image is supposed to stand (or fly) unaltered and above all others.:idea:

Old Texan
08-31-2007, 12:21 PM
Could be in the zealous effort to further the freedoms and individual rights America is bulit on, many have lost sight of the responsibility and pride of individual efforts to maintain a strong moral work ethic and the individual sacrafices that made this country the proud nation we grew up in.
The illegal immigrants for example are demanding rights which in reality are earned priviledges. There is much confusion over rights vs priviledge through out the nation in all areas. Too many want to shortcut what it takes to maintain the values and responsibilities required for the country to stay strong in all facets of existance.
We the core of this nation can't back down and relent too those who would destroy this great nation from within. Throwing the last immigration bill back in the face of the DC folks hopefully conveyed that message. Now we need to continue the pattern until we can get back on track.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Could be in the zealous effort to further the freedoms and individual rights America is bulit on, many have lost sight of the responsibility and pride of individual efforts to maintain a strong moral work ethic and the individual sacrafices that made this country the proud nation we grew up in.
The illegal immigrants for example are demanding rights which in reality are earned priviledges. There is much confusion over rights vs priviledge through out the nation in all areas. Too many want to shortcut what it takes to maintain the values and responsibilities required for the country to stay strong in all facets of existance.
We the core of this nation can't back down and relent too those who would destroy this great nation from within. Throwing the last immigration bill back in the face of the DC folks hopefully conveyed that message. Now we need to continue the pattern until we can get back on track.
Excellent post Tex.

centerhill condor
09-12-2007, 01:31 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39012&stc=1&d=1189589435
when you have no other card to play...
CC

centerhill condor
09-12-2007, 02:30 AM
...commie propaganda? as if. Ten posts and nothin' to refute the claims? But you're done, right?
You can pick your heros. I recommend you pick more carefully.
MLK liberated American blacks in the same manner as Castro liberated Cuba.
JFK's caution about riding the tiger only to wind up inside applies well in this case.
MLK was a commie, praised by commie leaders and funded by commie cash. MLK wanted to admit China to the UN...How's that workin' for you? Great if your a commie.
Racism was coined by that great leader, if your a commie, Lenin. So, when you hear racism used against an idea or a person you can bet there's a commie in the woodpile.
But back to that great liberator, MLK. Judge the vine by the fruit.
How are blacks in America doing? the majority not very well, thanks MLK. To quote Walter Williams, "the KKK couldn't have done a better job of ruining black education in America". After integration, traditionally black education institutions were left to wither until gov't money came along.
New aids cases are 67% black females. You can look up all the other measures of success for black America. Tragic to say the least and I'm grateful these A/A, quotas, set asides, and other programs designed to "help" black Americans weren't available to the Irish.
Black illegitimacy is unsustainable...and a relatively new problem...as late as the 1920's the black illegitimacy rate was lower than whites...what happened..."free at last".
Then there's the leaders that follow in MLK's footsteps...Jesse, Al, Malcolm. Really, now. They're just using that "race card" to get cash from the ATM at the bank of white guilt.
And since you like to bash white christians...Jesse, a reverend, admitted in Life magazine, to spitting on white people's food in the kitchen where he worked. Here's your racist...no wait. That's really just plain bad. Jesse has a "love" child. Some example, just like his old boss?
And we all continue to suffer. The level of education for the blacks wasn't lifted to the level of the whites rather we are all "dumbed down" so that blacks won't fail at a higher rate than the average. That would be racist!Makes sense if you're a commie...stupid people can't rebel, immoral people can't decide if a cause is "just", and poor folks can't afford to fight in court.
MLK, like Castro, didn't care who helped him climb to that mountain top. Comparing himself to no less than Moses the liberator of the Jews from Pharoh's slavery in a country that ended slavery in the previous century.
MLK, like Castro, would've destroyed America rather than see his cause fail.
MLK opened the door for illegals to vote...can't have a poll test to see if you can read, can't have you prove your identity, just come on in and vote yourself a "new" country.
I can appreciate what good MLK did for blacks in Amercia. Some time ago I attended freshly integrated public schools...had many black teachers and they worked very hard to prove they were as good as whites. My first boss was a black preacher and he treated me well and we worked very hard to prove he was as good as whites. My insurance agents, two black sisters, work very hard to reaffirm they are as good as whites.
Those days are gone. The blacks that attended college took it for granted they would be given an education, a job, and other "rights" just for being black. Blacks that I meet, employ, and associate with today don't have to prove a damn thing. I guess we're finally equal.
I'd like to have seen the "what ifs" had MLK's life not ended on that hotel balcony. Would he have delivered with great oratory and moral conviction, "responsible at last, responsible at last, great God Allmighty, we're responsible at last"? or would it have been more freedom at any price?
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
09-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Believe what you would like CC. Christian White Supremacist garbage. Keep searching, I'm sure you can find more. I have a hunch that you hate Jews too, Right?
CC = Commiephobic Crap

Schiada76
09-12-2007, 06:26 AM
Believe what you would like CC. Christian White Supremacist garbage. Keep searching, I'm sure you can find more. I have a hunch that you hate Jews too, Right?
CC = Commiephobic Crap
How odd, my black office manager agrees with CC and not Ultra. Then again she's successful, owns her own home and is a not a liberal.:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-12-2007, 06:29 AM
How odd, my black office manager agrees with CC and not Ultra. Then again she's successful, owns her own home and is a not a liberal.:idea:
Maybe you should set her up with CC :D :D
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1693196/posts

eliminatedsprinter
09-12-2007, 07:55 AM
CC = Commiephobic Crap
Hey I'm as Commiephobic as anyone!!!:D But I don't believe the end of de jure segregation caused the current problems in the Black community. I do however feel that putting all their political eggs into the left's basket, slavishly joining up with the very party that worked so hard to keep them down for so long, and allowing that party to trap so many of them in failing social welfare programs has contributed to the problems in the black community. But there are other factors (pertaining to southern culture and black folks from the south embracing some of it's more dysfunctional aspects). Look to Thomas Sowell's great books for a more complete explanation, I don't have time for 300 well referanced pages here.;)

ULTRA26 # 1
09-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Hey I'm as Commiephobic as anyone!!!:D But I don't believe the end of de jure segregation caused the current problems in the Black community. I do however feel that putting all their political eggs into the left's basket, slavishly joining up with the very party that worked so hard to keep them down for so long, and allowing that party to trap so many of them in failing social welfare programs has contributed to the problems in the black community. But there are other factors (pertaining to southern culture and black folks from the south embracing some of it's more dysfunctional aspects). Look to Thomas Sowell's great books for a more complete explanation, I don't have time for 300 well referanced pages here.;)
So have you changed your position and now agree with CC that Dr. Martin Luther King was a communist?
BTW, much of what is contained in that link I don't agree with.

eliminatedsprinter
09-12-2007, 09:47 AM
So have you changed your position and now agree with CC that Dr. Martin Luther King was a communist?
BTW, much of what is contained in that link I don't agree with.
No change at all. I still think that communisim and socialism are the most authoritarian socio-political ideologies ever devised.
I do not think that MLK was a communist.
I am sure the left tried to use him and the civil rights movement in general. However, I feel by ending the pure evil of Jim Crow, that MLK and the rest of the civil rights movement did far far more good than harm and the faild social programs and the social ills that that CC (or his sources) blame MLK and the Civil rights movement for, are more a product of the political left's and the Democratic Party's (not necessarily the same thing back then, like they are today) efforts to control black americians, than they are a product of the civil rights movements efforts. I believe MLK was a very good man with very good goals. The fact that some of his "supporters" were as rotten as his opponents does not change that fact for me.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-12-2007, 10:00 AM
No change at all. I still think that communisim and socialism are the most authoritarian socio-political ideologies ever devised.
I do not think that MLK was a communist.
I am sure the left tried to use him and the civil rights movement in general. However, I feel by ending the pure evil of Jim Crow, that MLK and the rest of the civil rights movement did far far more good than harm and the failed social programs and the social ills that that CC (or his sources) blame MLK and the Civil rights movement for, are more a product of the political left's and the Democratic Party's (not necessarily the same thing back then) efforts to control black americians, than they are a product of the civil rights movements efforts. I believe MLK was a very good man with very good goals. The fact that some of his "supporters" were as rotten as his opponents does not undue the good he did in my eyes.
Thanks for clarifying :)
BTW, HB is still messed up or your work PC is still causing issues. Tripple post this time

eliminatedsprinter
09-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Thanks for clarifying :)
BTW, HB is still messed up or your work PC is still causing issues. Tripple post this time
Wow, my words must have been ugraded from twice to three times as important..;) :rolleyes: