PDA

View Full Version : next week roll call in havi

bruddah
08-25-2007, 08:34 PM
headin out to havi on monday night until fri... anyone else gonna be out there during the week before the madness begins?!

hkunz
08-25-2007, 08:51 PM
No, we're going over on Friday after work, picking up the boat on Saturday, installing the GPS, Sirius, and VHF, then taking off for Powell. We'll be back for the weekend after LD.
Our son is not as sane, however - he'll be picking up his boat at Havasu on Saturday and trying to put it in the water that afternoon, then again on Sunday. He reeeefuses to be talked out of it.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-25-2007, 10:20 PM
Labor Day?!?! HELLO NO! :eek:

phebus
08-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Of Coors we'll be here. :D

Throttle
08-26-2007, 03:42 PM
I will not be launching till Labor day when everyone is packing up and going home...

EAZYKILLER2006
08-26-2007, 04:27 PM
headin out to havi on monday night until fri... anyone else gonna be out there during the week before the madness begins?!
we will be
leave from work(barstow) wed should hit havi no later than 7
we will be in havi wed aug 29 thur sept 4th
cant wait!!!

Redrider
08-26-2007, 04:55 PM
We are heading up Thursday to fight the crazy Holiday nuts. See you on the water!

mjc
08-26-2007, 04:56 PM
going either friday night or saturday mornig. luanching sunday and will see how many times i get stopped and for having a 29 fountain with red and black. last time it was 4 in one day. But I don't care as long as they are still looking for the hit and run boat.

Devil's Advocate
08-26-2007, 05:25 PM
4 day weekend for me, my birthday, and no boat.:( We usually avoid the crazy weekends though. I'm sure I'll find something to do in those 4 days.:)

Throttle
08-26-2007, 05:34 PM
4 day weekend for me, my birthday, and no boat.:( We usually avoid the crazy weekends though. I'm sure I'll find something to do in those 4 days.:)
no boat? wtf did I miss something? I didnt make it to pleasant yet, and now no boat?:idea:

Shockwave 25
08-26-2007, 05:53 PM
I will be out there Friday morning to Monday. Flyin solo, everyone backed out at the last minute but I am getting dehydrated, need water bad... can't swallow. Let me know where you guys are going to be, i would like to meet a few HB'ers while I am there.

bignet
08-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Heading up Thursday to Monday. Going to Martini Bay Friday night. :D
Steamboat Fri and Sat.....staying away from the locos.
:devil:
bignet

bruddah
08-26-2007, 09:59 PM
def. want to check out the firehouse over the week... have yet to make it in there, let me know if anyone else wants to meet up and have soem drinks as well! def. want to meet some hb'ers! and will be in the channel and the other usual spots throughout the week... not goin to be in my boat however, but goin to be in a white and tan calibria wake boat.

Throttle
08-26-2007, 10:02 PM
def. want to check out the firehouse over the week... have yet to make it in there, let me know if anyone else wants to meet up and have soem drinks as well! def. want to meet some hb'ers! and will be in the channel and the other usual spots throughout the week... not goin to be in my boat however, but goin to be in a white and tan calibria wake boat.
new location has not quite warmed up yet to us... check it out though, old place is still kool too. be sure to say hi...

sleekcraft80
08-26-2007, 10:03 PM
I am leaving tuesday morning and coming home on saturday morning. This is my work week in Kingman. I will be staying at the Nautical Inn

MR.rvrluvr
08-26-2007, 10:09 PM
plenty of room on my boat......
but leave hubby at home....:D :D :D