PDA

View Full Version : Vick just spoke and...

DILLIGAF
08-27-2007, 07:41 AM
he has found God now.....lol
He is an idiot

Jbb
08-27-2007, 07:42 AM
Woof..

Jyruiz
08-27-2007, 07:45 AM
Funny how criminals always find God after the crime, but never before.:idea:

thatguy
08-27-2007, 07:47 AM
He is an idiot
Hmmmmm, Must be lobbying to get JJ and Big Al on his side. Pretty bad when they won't even spout off for him.
Tommy

framer1
08-27-2007, 07:48 AM
He is an idiot
I'm surprised he not going to dog fighting rehab.

DILLIGAF
08-27-2007, 07:52 AM
He also talked in the third person at least once. When someone talks in the third person that is proof to me they are totally full of themselves.
Talk about life changing actions. Think this has changed things a bit for him and his life as well as fellow family members?
I believe he is sorry but only for getting caught and that's all....

partytime
08-27-2007, 07:59 AM
Lock the dirt bag up and he can talk to god all he wants.

Ziggy
08-27-2007, 08:03 AM
wow, he speaked?:eek: :D Thought he only verbalized with his two middle fingers. :)

HocusPocus
08-27-2007, 08:04 AM
He also talked in the third person at least once. When someone talks in the third person that is proof to me they are totally full of themselves.
Talk about life changing actions. Think this has changed things a bit for him and his life as well as fellow family members?
I believe he is sorry but only for getting caught and that's all....
i agree 100%, no remorse for what he has done and im sure in his mind he can't figure out what the big deal is. he is just saying what he thinks some want to hear.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-27-2007, 08:07 AM
I'm sorry but this clown is getting way more attention than he deserves.

DILLIGAF
08-27-2007, 08:08 AM
wow, he speaked?:eek: :D Thought he only verbalized with his two middle fingers. :)
Speaked? lol
A black reporter on ESPN just said that many church members were there singing old "negro" songs outside the courthouse. WTF!

Lookin for Liquid
08-27-2007, 08:10 AM
After watching his news conference I am sure he is sorry.....that he got caught.....with an approximate projected 144 million reasons to feel that way I could speak from the heart pretty well if I just threw that much down the toilet.
Sorry there Mikey....ain't buyin it yet....we shall see what you do in your future to sway my unracist opinion.

Redwing247
08-27-2007, 08:28 AM
His confession video
http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetail.do?id=D81F2344BF5AC7BBDD38DF1C4BFFFD 7FD796D5C4E23C0084

Ziggy
08-27-2007, 08:57 AM
His confession video
http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetail.do?id=D81F2344BF5AC7BBDD38DF1C4BFFFD 7FD796D5C4E23C0084
LMAO:D :D

USCFAN
08-27-2007, 09:05 AM
Speaked? lol
A black reporter on ESPN just said that many church members were there singing old "negro" songs outside the courthouse. WTF!
You are joking right????

DILLIGAF
08-27-2007, 09:07 AM
You are joking right????
Nope...I promise you that was what he said

partytime
08-27-2007, 09:08 AM
I don't normally post replies to stuff like this but this will be my second post on this subject. This guy needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, period. Why, because he is supposed to be or should be a role model to Americas kids. I sure as hell wouldn't want my kids emulating him. Just like the steroid abuses in baseball, or faking injuries so they don't get cut from their contract in football. Morals, yeah right. These guys haven't got a clue with their I'm above the law attitudes. But this is worse, the crimes law enforcement is stating he has "allegedly" done to animals (I'm not an activist but come on) go beyond pushing the line or normalcy. He got caught, he knew it was illegal, and now he feels remorse bull, bite me Michael Vick! For every pro athlete in any sport there are thousands waiting for their shot to become the next one, so I say, next...
Sorry for the rant, I have stepped down from my soapbox.

Racey
08-27-2007, 09:11 AM
I hope after the guys sentence he comes back to find no job waiting for him, and he ends up having to flip burgers. It would be a great example to set for the rest of these football idiots that are out there being assholes in their off time.

RitcheyRch
08-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Didnt he also say he knows he needs to grow up.

River Lynchmob
08-27-2007, 09:42 AM
He makes me feel less intelligent for having listened to him speak...he is disgusting.

Old Texan
08-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Mike Vick- aka: Ron Mexico
If you hadn't heard the story, Vick has Herpes and gets his tratements under the fictious alias "Ron Mexico". This all became public when he got sued by a groupie who contracted Herpes from him. I believe he paid her off to shut up and go away.
Larry Wachs and Eric von Hessler, 2 Atlanta morning DJ's sold Ron Mexico Falcon jersies until the team and NFL shut them down. Point of it all is, Vick has been a piece of shit for a long time and thinks he can do as he pleases and his "talent and fame" will get him out of anything. Finding God is just another gimmick that ain't gonna work.
Give him the max. sentence and then let the VA state charges pile on. The man needs to figure out he's stupid, and the catch 22 is he's too stupid to figure it out...........

Jbb
08-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Mike Vick- aka: Ron Mexico
If you hadn't heard the story, Vick has Herpes and gets his tratements under the fictious alias "Ron Mexico". This all became public when he got sued by a groupie who contracted Herpes from him. I believe he paid her off to shut up and go away.
Larry Wachs and Eric von Hessler, 2 Atlanta morning DJ's sold Ron Mexico Falcon jersies until the team and NFL shut them down. Point of it all is, Vick has been a piece of shit for a long time and thinks he can do as he pleases and his "talent and fame" will get him out of anything. Finding God is just another gimmick that ain't gonna work.
Give him the max. sentence and then let the VA state charges pile on. The man needs to figure out he's stupid, and the catch 22 is he's too stupid to figure it out...........
In case you didnt know...The Regular Guys were terminated earlier this year.....I miss that show...:(

River Runin
08-27-2007, 10:02 AM
He is an idiot
His prayer could be heard!
Oh god!-I'm fked!---OOH God, I'm Fked!...OOOh My God!- I'm Fked!
And a deep voice Rang through the blubbering and tears streaming to the floor!
You Sure the Fk Are My Son!! :)
He should get 1-3 for each dog! :mad:
Just wait and see!----Him and Paris will be seen in bible class together! :rolleyes: :D

LuckyStrike
08-27-2007, 10:12 AM
I think he was Quoted saying somethig like this;
I jus wana tell all the kids out there Im sorry..Quit scool Do crack an git into
the mony making sport of pit-bull fighting:D :D

fatboy95
08-27-2007, 10:23 AM
I believe the correct terminology, as old school as it might sound, really is "negro spirituals."
not sure if we can use the word "negro" in this society
perhaps "african american spiritual" would be politically correct.

502 JET
08-27-2007, 10:29 AM
:idea: Maybe GOD will help him pay back the 22 million$ to the Falcons.:jawdrop: :D

4DAY4PLAY
08-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Mark my words.....he will sell out others, and be an informant for the feds on people he knows involved in gambling, dog fights and probably even drug sales/trafficing. By selling out and snitching he probably wont serve a day. Worse case scenario, 6 months in jail and a few years probation. As far as football goes, im not sure if he'll play again in the NFL, they can ban him for life just for being associated with illegal gambling. Theres always other leagues that will pay him $$$ just for the publicity and fan base he has.

Lookin for Liquid
08-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Can't wait for him to snitch on gambling and be indicted for that too!
Roll Brother...Roll!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-27-2007, 11:35 AM
I believe the correct terminology, as old school as it might sound, really is "negro spirituals."
Actually, they are probably Baptist or Methodist songs. Race has nothing to do with it.

Danhercules
08-27-2007, 11:45 AM
He admited lying to the NFL and to the owner of the Falcons. That right there should get him banned from the NFL

Ziggy
08-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danhercules
He admited lying to the NFL and to the owner of the Falcons. That right there should get him banned from the NFL
Lots of people lie about all kinds of things. If the NFL was going to ban liars, the league would fold tomorrow.
Thought I read over the weekend the NFL banned him indefintely......which to me leaves an opening for him to return one day in the future:confused: :idea:
Sorry if I'm repeating any other discussions, I left society for a few days and turned off all the phones,comp and news.

DILLIGAF
08-27-2007, 12:29 PM
The "negro" term was stated by a black sports reporter while commenting on what was going on outside the court room. I thought it was pretty odd but knew what he was trying to convey to the audience.

Danhercules
08-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Lots of people lie about all kinds of things. If the NFL was going to ban liars, the league would fold tomorrow.
I agree. The commishiner (sp) has said if he lied to him about it, he would be gone. Thats what they have been saying on espn.

Old Texan
08-27-2007, 01:33 PM
In case you didnt know...The Regular Guys were terminated earlier this year.....I miss that show...:(
I was reading on their website about it. I guess they PO'd the Tejano Dj's down the hall and the bosses pulled the plug or something....:confused:
What's become of Southside Steve????? I loved his massage parlour reviews.:D

Baja Big Dog
08-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Mark my words.....he will sell out others, and be an informant for the feds on people he knows involved in gambling, dog fights and probably even drug sales/trafficing. By selling out and snitching he probably wont serve a day. Worse case scenario, 6 months in jail and a few years probation. As far as football goes, im not sure if he'll play again in the NFL, they can ban him for life just for being associated with illegal gambling. Theres always other leagues that will pay him $$$ just for the publicity and fan base he has.
Do you really think the fed's give a rats ass about dog fighting? Come on!:eek:

Baja Big Dog
08-27-2007, 02:32 PM
The douche was just on TV, he is just "AXIN" people to listen to who is is, and AX him how he will be a better person after this....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-27-2007, 03:42 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_(music)
Wikipedia to the rescue. Negro spiritual is a song created by slaves before emancipation.
Ooops! I forgot about that stuff. Thanks for keeping this smarty pants in check :D