PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Hogan Knows Best? Nick injured in car wreck

Magic34
08-27-2007, 08:27 AM
I started watching this show and catch it often. Hulk loves the boats, and has always had Scarabs.
His son was in a serious wreck last night.
Hulk Hogan's son injured in car crash
The Associated Press
Aug. 26, 2007 08:43 PM
CLEARWATER, Fla. - The son of professional wrestler Hulk Hogan was seriously injured in a car crash Sunday night, police said.
A Toyota Supra driven by Nick Bollea was traveling at a high rate of speed at approximately 7:30 p.m., Clearwater Police spokesman Wayne Shelor said. Bollea, which is Hogan's real name, lost control and hit a raised median. The car flipped around, and the back end hit a palm tree.
"The car was destroyed," Shelor said.
Bollea and an unidentified male passenger were extricated from the car by paramedics, Shelor said. Then they were airlifted to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg. Their official conditions were not immediately available, but Shelor described the injuries of both men as serious.
The crash occurred on State Route 60, a main drag through downtown Clearwater. The road had to be shut down in both directions for several hours, Shelor said.
Alcohol is not believed to have played a part in the crash. The crash seems to have been caused by excessive speed, Shelor said.
Bollea appears on the reality TV show "Hogan Knows Best" with his father, mother and sister.

HocusPocus
08-27-2007, 08:29 AM
i saw that on the news today, tmz.com has photos of the car and the Hulkster at the accident scene. last i read, nick was released from the hospital but his passenger was still pretty bad off.

HocusPocus
08-27-2007, 08:30 AM
i saw that on the news today, tmz.com has photos of the car and the Hulkster at the accident scene. last i read, nick was released from the hospital but his passenger was still pretty bad off.