PDA

View Full Version : NJBA March Race 2006 Registration

Willis
02-23-2006, 10:32 AM
Feb. 23, 2006
:argue:
Hello everyone,
Just wanted you to know if you misplaced your NJBA March registration papers that you can download the forms.
http://www.njbaracing.net/forms/forms.php
Be sure to print the forms f&b so the paper work is easy on NJBA.
Are you ready to "Watch the Lights" :idea:
Willis

Bobbo541
02-23-2006, 07:39 PM
hey Willis hows it going I am ready for march just waiting on my motor. Joey Grose asures me it will be ready should be alittle faster also. Watch the lights.
Bob

billet racing
02-24-2006, 08:39 AM
I'll be coming down, but no boat.
If anyone needs some help, let me know. Don't want to get bored or too antsy watching everyone else having fun. need to keep my mind occupied.
Jerry

Willis
02-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Bobo,
Hope all the critters are gone. New engine and set ups always have a few bugs in them.
Willis

Willis
02-24-2006, 12:40 PM
I'll be coming down, but no boat.
If anyone needs some help, let me know. Don't want to get bored or too antsy watching everyone else having fun. need to keep my mind occupied.
Jerry
Did you give up racing?
Willis

NJBA Donut Club
02-24-2006, 02:13 PM
He is probably sick of all you idiots
BTW Willis, you and your boat are the biggest joke around

NJBA Donut Club
02-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Busby is a close second in the idiot race

NJBA Donut Club
02-24-2006, 02:18 PM
Not to mention old sandbag BP which runs a pile of worthless junk

NJBA Donut Club
02-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Oh yeah almost forgot the king of all losers, CS19

bp
02-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Not to mention old sandbag BP which runs a pile of worthless junk
no, jerry didn't give up racing, and yes nonuts, my old worthless pos will be there, so what should i look for you to be driving? whatever it is, just bring it into the 10 bracket and lets get it on... no matter how much faster it is, i'm sure you can find the brakes. talk's cheap cheap cheap :cool:

Willis
02-24-2006, 08:05 PM
BTW Willis, you and your boat are the biggest joke around
:idea:
I just want to make sure you would be at the March race so you can help spread the “Big Joke” around and you too can become a victim to #149, "Its an Equal Opportunity Thing". :220v:
Willis

bp
02-25-2006, 09:27 AM
I just want to make sure you would be at the March race so you can help spread the “Big Joke” around and you too can become a victim to #149, "Its an Equal Opportunity Thing". :220v:
Willis
absolutely. i believe the doors will be open in just about 21 days.

NELSON#109
02-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Oh yeah almost forgot the king of all losers, CS19
what about me, can't i be in the idiot club. all my friends are!!!!
no nuts; you find your way into my pit, and my drunk ass will gladly beat the teeth outa your skull for ya. your just a common ass jockey hater bitch.
now, dont forget to mention 109 when your talkin big, i'll be lookin for ya kid.

Cs19
02-25-2006, 06:36 PM
I smell norcal.

Willis
02-25-2006, 09:06 PM
I smell norcal.
Chris,
I Think it's carona !!!
Riodog and those other dudes.
Willis

Cs19
02-25-2006, 09:57 PM
when i see bogus names and njba bashing i always assume its a certian group.
Willis has robert ran any of these guys IP address'?

garret
02-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Can team, Mister Bendejo Racing, be part of the idiot club? Sound like we will fit in nicely with you guys!

BUSBY
02-26-2006, 09:07 AM
I am honored ... that we have impacted this persons life enough that they have taken the time to register under an alias and post our names here.
Funny how they feel the need to bash a club of people who have put a lot of time, money and effort into keeping this sport alive ...
Thanks for your time & input Mr. Donut.

Willis
02-26-2006, 03:15 PM
when i see bogus names and njba bashing i always assume its a certian group.
Willis has robert ran any of these guys IP address'?
:220v:
The registered forum of their IP Address in question can do a backwards search thru their email
:)
But these guys are just clowns looking for a rush and they have no life.
Willis

77charger
02-26-2006, 04:57 PM
looks like a TRUTH SPEAKER imo.

billet racing
02-27-2006, 10:11 AM
No I have not quit, just taking a breather to work on the new boat.
Willis, you may have seen it, a yellow Sanger hydro. Blown alcohol.
As for the sh1t talkers, I don't pay attention to them. I've had nothing but pleasant memories of all involved with NJBA and IHBA.
Jerry

NJBA Donut Club
02-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Willis
The only victim to the #149 boat is the owner himself

NJBA Donut Club
02-28-2006, 03:15 PM
I am honored ... that we have impacted this persons life enough that they have taken the time to register under an alias and post our names here.
Funny how they feel the need to bash a club of people who have put a lot of time, money and effort into keeping this sport alive ...
Thanks for your time & input Mr. Donut.
You mean put a lot of money in their pockets of hard working people

NJBA Donut Club
02-28-2006, 03:17 PM
what about me, can't i be in the idiot club. all my friends are!!!!
no nuts; you find your way into my pit, and my drunk ass will gladly beat the teeth outa your skull for ya. your just a common ass jockey hater bitch.
now, dont forget to mention 109 when your talkin big, i'll be lookin for ya kid.
Everyone with a keyboard is looking to be the next toughguy

boater012
02-28-2006, 03:19 PM
And this guy is the most blissful person Ive ever seen! wheres that ignore button again oh yeah there it is! :cool:

NJBA Donut Club
02-28-2006, 03:22 PM
And this guy is the most blissful person Ive ever seen! wheres that ignore button again oh yeah there it is! :cool:
People do get angry, it is a human emotion, they get especially angry when they find out they have been ripped off and taken advantage of the past couple of years

NELSON#109
02-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Everyone with a keyboard is looking to be the next toughguy
theres no cryin in boat racing. yes it's spendy, and ur right its only natural to get a little butt hurt about somthin every now and then. but, if you dont like the way kids play in this nieghborhood; than it's time to wipe those tears and go find a new playground. beat it. and as far as the tough guy remark, yea your mostly right.... talk is talk, but im easy to find at the races. if you wanna make me eat my words, come by and visit. there have been a bunch of people before you that were much more motivated, better trained, and very determined. several of them are workin the big seven elevin in the sky these days.
now im by no means a nasty person or the type of guy that cruises around lookin for trouble. i'm actually just a nice guy, with a heavy apitite for alcohol, pussy, and good times. if you dont like my friends and you have a problem w/ njba, than just go away. like i said earlier, go find some new homies to hang with. BEAT IT!!!!! NELSON#109

BUSBY
03-01-2006, 09:42 AM
You mean put a lot of money in their pockets of hard working people
Mr. Donut ...
Thank you again for your time.
If you are a member of NJBA, feel free to stop by the NJBA board meeting this next Tuesday evening and I will gladly review all of the financial statements for NJBA. All members are allowed to know where their club money goes.
Be assured that board members do not have the ability to "put a lot of money in their pockets". All of the records are open to members at the board meeting.
Regards,
Brian Busby

sdpm
03-01-2006, 09:53 AM
How do you think Brian is going to afford to run that Top Fuel boat? It's from all the money he makes from NJBA. :p

BUSBY
03-01-2006, 01:51 PM
How do you think Brian is going to afford to run that Top Fuel boat? It's from all the money he makes from NJBA. :p
Funny Neil ... I wish it were true ... but I'm a long way away from getting the program going ... good dream though ... :D

NJBA Donut Club
03-01-2006, 03:15 PM
theres no cryin in boat racing. yes it's spendy, and ur right its only natural to get a little butt hurt about somthin every now and then. but, if you dont like the way kids play in this nieghborhood; than it's time to wipe those tears and go find a new playground. beat it. and as far as the tough guy remark, yea your mostly right.... talk is talk, but im easy to find at the races. if you wanna make me eat my words, come by and visit. there have been a bunch of people before you that were much more motivated, better trained, and very determined. several of them are workin the big seven elevin in the sky these days.
now im by no means a nasty person or the type of guy that cruises around lookin for trouble. i'm actually just a nice guy, with a heavy apitite for alcohol, pussy, and good times. if you dont like my friends and you have a problem w/ njba, than just go away. like i said earlier, go find some new homies to hang with. BEAT IT!!!!! NELSON#109
Next you'll be writing that your hands are registered as lethal weapons when we all know it should be your mouth, save your tough guy crap for your girlfriend

NJBA Donut Club
03-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Mr. Donut ...
Thank you again for your time.
If you are a member of NJBA, feel free to stop by the NJBA board meeting this next Tuesday evening and I will gladly review all of the financial statements for NJBA. All members are allowed to know where their club money goes.
Be assured that board members do not have the ability to "put a lot of money in their pockets". All of the records are open to members at the board meeting.
Regards,
Brian Busby
Maybe you should have wrote "All doctored records are open to members at the board meeting".

BUSBY
03-01-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm sure that the records are correct, Joe is a stand up guy and everyone who knows him will tell you the same. I have no fear that he is stealing from the club members ... I'm sure he would go over everything with you and proove to you (and/or anyone else) that there is no "doctoring" going on as well ...

Cs19
03-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Nonuts is stilll butt hurt over his $50 camping fee...whaaaaa.
Nonuts is one of the crybabys we typically get around here that continously bitches and complains about NJBA yet only makes one or two IHBA races all season only to go out first round.Not only that he sucks at being a shit starter here on the net. Ive seen much better.
Cant wait for the season opener...Im sooo ready to get on that rope again and hear my favorite 3 words..

BUSBY
03-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Im sooo ready to get on that rope again and hear my favorite 3 words..
"watch the lights"

bp
03-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Nonuts is stilll butt hurt over his $50 camping fee...whaaaaa.
Nonuts is one of the crybabys we typically get around here that continously bitches and complains about NJBA yet only makes one or two IHBA races all season only to go out first round.Not only that he sucks at being a shit starter here on the net. Ive seen much better.
Cant wait for the season opener...Im sooo ready to get on that rope again and hear my favorite 3 words..
"watch the lights"
ahhh yes.. and in about 16 1/2 days from now, when i'm sitting out there at around 9:05 on a saturday morning, i'll just have to wonder... where's nonuts? (he/she/it?) :rolleyes: owell, pedaldown! letsrock!

BUSBY
03-01-2006, 10:11 PM
ahhh yes.. and in about 16 1/2 days from now, when i'm sitting out there at around 9:05 on a saturday morning, i'll just have to wonder... where's nonuts? (he/she/it?) :rolleyes: owell, pedaldown! letsrock!
here here!
See you soon Bob!

Willis
03-02-2006, 07:10 PM
WILLIS, this will be said 1 time only. I don't know how I came to be included in any group or whatever but I do not and have never run with any specific crowd. Furthermore, I don't find that I have to hide behind a screen name or any other cloaking device to say what's on my mind. Anyone that knows me will attest to the fact that A. I can be 1 of the biggest assh*le around, and B. I'll tell it to your face and if you have a problem with it-take your best shot but I'd think about it long and hard before you do. You might want to confer with Tom before you get foolish.
500 times on the blackboard! CORONA
Good luck to all of you racers, including YOU Willis,
Rio> Michael Fulton
complaint line> (951) 688-2971
Mike,
Your memory seems to be short, I suppose you do not remember posting this?
:argue:
Last time I told Tommy "WILLIS" sent me, he wanted to charge me double, threw me off the place and had my p/u towed !
Rio
Bite FIRST & Run Like Hell
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity". Sigmund Freud.
'This is very funny. I'm f'd up and this is still funny. You are permanently off my shit list because this is so damn funny. You rock.' quoted from SWB -so he don't forget!
So don't start using my name with your nonsense
Thanks in advance Mike,
Don't use my name
Willis

Cs19
03-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Woah check out the drama from 2 dudes who run out of the same shop, thats a new one.
hoping to see everyone from the boards at the opener, looking forward to it.
Chris.

Cs19
03-02-2006, 11:43 PM
willis, rio sometimes comes across as a dickhead. I always thought he was a total dick by reading his posts,then we had a huge blow out here on HB but we squashed it.shortly after i met him at the river and i found that hes a cool cat even though his boats always on the trailer.
CS

Willis
03-03-2006, 06:50 AM
Mike,
As you know, some people do not respond very well to Ha Ha's on a public forum.
Whether it's me or any one else, I take every thing said to be what it was ment to be - - -
I happen to be one of those people who do not play jokes on anybody, just because all pharses can be turned around.
Just to avoid any hard feelings.
Thanks
Mike
and
Chris
Thanks for the added drama
See all at the rope!!!
Willis

Cs19
03-03-2006, 08:13 AM
just trying to have a little fun willis. :)
im looking forward to seeing you run.see you soon.

cyclone
03-03-2006, 09:03 AM
:cool:

Willis
03-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Chris,
Word is you are now using "Juice", a really big shot!
What are you looking for, 8.5 or 8.0?
Willis

Cs19
03-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Chris,
Word is you are now using "Juice", a really big shot!
What are you looking for, 8.5 or 8.0?
Willis
Im looking for a 9.0000000 with a .0 light.
Yes, i put a fogger on to go run Phoenix, its got 175hp jets in there.I wont be using it at ming a whole lot,im focusing on the 9.0 bracket.
I may make an occasional lap in ubfj on the squeeze. :)

Cs19
03-05-2006, 09:50 PM
(who was the one willing to lend who his TRAILER when someone blew a pump-hint,hint,hint?)
rio, not sure if i ever thanked you, but i do appreciate you helping me out that day.Hopefully we see you more next season at BR. I saw those pics of your engine, looking good!!

bp
03-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Im looking for a 9.0000000 with a .0 light.
:)
well, you might try savin' it for that "special" moment :cool:

Cs19
03-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Ya im saving it all right.. hopefully i dont choke like i did all last season. :mad: :)