View Full Version : Miss Teen USA comments how to improve US, such as

iRepo
08-27-2007, 03:19 PM
All I can say is wow. She is hot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8g3Gb5-jaY
Rick Roll safe

Old Texan
08-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Well she's passed the first part of the "Bimbo" qualification test, dumb a rock. Now if she fails the cooking test and can get completely naked in 1.5 seconds I belieive we got a keeper......:devil:

fatboy95
08-27-2007, 03:52 PM
but is she SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER????????:idea: :idea:
Hope she looks good in a thong

Schiada76
08-27-2007, 04:09 PM
That right there is the product of a liberal governed public school system.:o

asch
08-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Jezus jumped up christ!!!
You've got to be joking!:confused:

centerhill condor
08-27-2007, 04:48 PM
Well she's passed the first part of the "Bimbo" qualification test, dumb a rock. Now if she fails the cooking test and can get completely naked in 1.5 seconds I belieive we got a keeper......:devil:
funny guy...I like that solution...more maps! I don't know..some rocks have writing on them.
CC

Rexone
08-27-2007, 06:29 PM
What a fockin dumass. I don't care how hot, I could listen to about 5 minutes of that crap and, oops sorry gotta go. :messedup:

Glamasu
08-27-2007, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE=fatboy95;2758694]but is she SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER????????:idea: :idea:
Hope she looks good in a thong[/QUOTE
:D :D

asch
08-27-2007, 07:06 PM
5 mins.??? My ears were bleeding at 20 seconds

bigq
08-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Whatever...just show your tits!!:D

iRepo
08-28-2007, 06:07 AM
she explains herself:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=8c4ff841-eaf6-49bb-8186-92a07e09ee06&f=05&fg=copy

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 06:48 AM
she explains herself:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=8c4ff841-eaf6-49bb-8186-92a07e09ee06&f=05&fg=copy
It's amazing what being nervous can do to an 18 y/o. Seems like a nice kid with a future. Nice looking too.

eliminatedsprinter
08-28-2007, 08:53 AM
It's funny when I first heard it I thought she just got nervous and forgot the question. But when I heard her thought out explination, in a later and calmer interview, she didn't sound much brighter.:)
Oh well, she still got 3rd runner up and she probably does have a bright future. Esp since nobody knows or cares anything about the smarter, better looking girls, who beat her in the compitition.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 08:59 AM
Those pageants are a joke, plain and simple. Miss America, Miss Universe, Miss Teen America, they're all the same. Vacuous giggling dipshits given the spotlight. And for what? Who cares how "hot" these dingbats are?

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Those pageants are a joke, plain and simple. Miss America, Miss Universe, Miss Teen America, they're all the same. Vacuous giggling dipshits given the spotlight. And for what? Who cares how "hot" these dingbats are?
I'm not to find of beauty pagents myself, but I guess to each his own. (or how ever that saying goes)

eliminatedsprinter
08-28-2007, 01:25 PM
They are not so bad. Many of the girls are great ladies. One of my childhood friends was a Miss Granada Hills winner (and a very bright girl) and one of my girlfriends in college was a runner up the next year and she went on to become a chemical engineer.
Besides, my wife was a pagent winner in Fla and she rode in the Orange Bowl parade back in 19#%, so it wouldn't be too bright for me to go off bashing pagent contestants:rolleyes: :) :idea: ....

River Runin
08-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Future White House Aids of America! ;)

Old Texan
08-28-2007, 02:51 PM
It's amazing what being nervous can do to an 18 y/o. Seems like a nice kid with a future. Nice looking too.
Unless she can land a regular gig on Leno with the "Jaywalk All Stars" I'd wager her best chance at a profitable living is changing her name to "Bambi" and gathering dollar bills in her G-string.....:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 02:57 PM
They are not so bad. Many of the girls are great ladies. One of my childhood friends was a Miss Granada Hills winner (and a very bright girl) and one of my girlfriends in college was a runner up the next year and she went on to become a chemical engineer.
Besides, my wife was a pagent winner in Fla and she rode in the Orange Bowl parade back in 19#%, so it wouldn't be too bright for me to go off bashing pagent contestants:rolleyes: :) :idea: ....
I would have to agree. :D :D

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Look at this guy gettin' all the hot chicks!:D
I dunno, just seems to me that these "competitions" are pointless and serve only to reinforce the shallow nature of our society.

Old Texan
08-28-2007, 06:34 PM
I dunno, just seems to me that these "competitions" are pointless and serve only to reinforce the shallow nature of our society.
Jon-Benet didn't kind of turn you on, eh.....:devil: (just kidding!!!!)
Actually those "little girls dressed sexy pageants" are the ones I can't believe. It's appalling how mothers can try and turn their daughters into what amounts to sex objeects. And they wonder why lots of 'em end up F-d in the head.:confused:
Shallow indeed.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Jon-Benet didn't kind of turn you on, eh.....:devil: (just kidding!!!!)
Actually those "little girls dressed sexy pageants" are the ones I can't believe. It's appalling how mothers can try and turn their daughters into what amounts to sex objeects. And they wonder why lots of 'em end up F-d in the head.:confused:
Shallow indeed.
Tex,
The other morning, flipping through the channels, I saw the ending of a movie I think was called "Little Miss Sunshine" A child beauty pageant of nine and ten years olds. You could tell the many of these little girls were pros. Really sad how kids are taught to act and carry themselves like adults

eliminatedsprinter
08-29-2007, 10:15 AM
Tex,
The other morning, flipping through the channels, I saw the ending of a movie I think was called "Little Miss Sunshine" A child beauty pageant of nine and ten years olds. You could tell the many of these little girls were pros. Really sad how kids are taught to act and carry themselves like adults
I'm not too comfortable with the child pagent thing. None of the "beauty queens" I knew ever entered a pagent until they were in college or their last year of HS. Yet they no doubt smoked many girls who did the goofy child thing for many years before. I think child pagents are far more about pleasing the parents than helping the kids.

eliminatedsprinter
08-29-2007, 10:17 AM
Back in the day, baby, waaaay back in the day :D :D :D :rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Back in the day, baby, waaaay back in the day :D :D :D :rolleyes:
One of the parts of getting old that really sucks.

Old Texan
08-29-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm not too comfortable with the child pagent thing. None of the "beauty queens" I knew ever entered a pagent until they were in college or their last year of HS. Yet they no doubt smoked many girls who did the goofy child thing for many years before. I think child pagents are far more about pleasing the parents than helping the kids.
10-4 on that.
Most of these mothers are high end, high maintenance Biotches reliving their "wonder years" through their kids.
They had a special on TV back during the Jon Benet thing and it was unbelievable the money spent and the in fighting among these mothers. Poor kids aren't being allowed to grow up.
Of course you may recall the "Texas Cheerleader Mother" a few years back where one momma took out a contract on another mother so her daughter could get a spot on the squad. Crazy people and it's easy to see the "dimwit" part is often hereditary.