PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with the grand ol party??

Blown 472
08-27-2007, 05:37 PM
First rove jumps ship, then gonzales, now this?? what is next?
Sen. Larry Craig of Idaho was arrested by a plainclothes police officer investigating complaints of lewd conduct in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, according to a report just issued by Roll Call.
The report said the incident happened just after noon on June 11.
A spokesman for Craig, a Republican, called the incident a "he said/he said misunderstanding" and promised a fuller statement later today.
But according to Roll Call, Craig, who is married, pleaded guilty on Aug. 8 to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge in Hennepin County District Court and paid more than $500 in fees and fines. A 10-day jail sentence was stayed and a one-year probation imposed.
According to the police report obtained by Roll Call, Sgt. Dave Karsnia of the airport police was investigating a men's room where frequent arrests have been made for sexual activity. Soon after the plainclothes officer took a seat in a stall, he noticed "an older white male with gray hair standing outside my stall." He peered through a crack in the door for two minutes before entering the adjacent stall.
The officer reported that Craig tapped his right foot, "a common signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct." Craig allegedly moved his right foot so that it touched the officer's left foot. When the officer flashed his badge beneath the stall wall, Craig reportedly exclaimed, "No!" The officer informed him he was under arrest and took him for 45 minutes of interrogation and photographing.
At one point during that session, Craig allegedly passed over a business card identifying him as a U.S. senator and said, "What do you think about that?"
During a tape-recorded interview the officer reported Craig "either disagreed with me or 'didn't recall' the events as they happened." At one point Craig reported he reached down to pick up a piece of paper, but the officer said there was none on the floor.
In October 2006, Craig's office publicly denied allegations that he was a homosexual made by a gay activist website, calling it "completely ridiculous" with "no basis in fact."
The Roll Call article by John McArdle is available online only to subscribers.

centerhill condor
08-27-2007, 05:55 PM
yea, I saw that and wondered how long it would take to show up here in prf.
I don't know what to write. What surprised me is that there was an undercover officer in the pottie just for such an offence...I mean really?
The same thing happened at the University of Mississippi library men's room back in the '80s and some prominent local politicians were "busted".
The Ole Miss arrests led to the sarcastic chant, "hottie tottie gosh allmighty meet me in the ole miss pottie".
CC

'75 Miller
08-27-2007, 09:12 PM
If dude's a fag he needs to lose his job. He'd just get replaced by another Republican, likely a much younger one who'd be around to fight the lefties longer. He's from Idaho, not some pansy pinko "blue" state like ca.;)
Blown are you gonna be pissed when ANOTHER Republican (Fred Thompson) gets elected President in 2008?

Blown 472
08-28-2007, 01:51 AM
If dude's a fag he needs to lose his job. He'd just get replaced by another Republican, likely a much younger one who'd be around to fight the lefties longer. He's from Idaho, not some pansy pinko "blue" state like ca.;)
Blown are you gonna be pissed when ANOTHER Republican (Fred Thompson) gets elected President in 2008?
nope

SmokinLowriderSS
08-28-2007, 02:47 AM
If he was from the other party, it'd be OK. THAT is the worst problem.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 06:03 AM
Ya mean like Billy's BJ?

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Ya mean like Billy's BJ?
Why bring up klinton's mess? Oh yeah, he was impeached for getting a blowie, right. Had nothing to do with looking the congress and more importantly THE AMERICAN PEOPLE in the face and lying, huh?

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Why bring up klinton's mess? Oh yeah, he was impeached for getting a blowie, right. Had nothing to do with looking the congress and more importantly THE AMERICAN PEOPLE in the face and lying, huh?
Just pointing out that Dems getting a BJ's aren't ignored either. We all aware ofl the rest of the Clinton story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinLowriderSS
Ya mean like Billy's BJ?
:)

Blown 472
08-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Kinda like Iraq.

Blown 472
08-28-2007, 06:07 PM
This is some pretty "liberal" activity for a rep.

'75 Miller
08-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Kinda like Iraq.
The weapons WERE there, and had we not tried to get the united chickens...I mean nations on board we'd have found 'em. Perhaps we should conquer syria next....that's probably where the wmd's are at now.
And, for the sake of arguement, let's say the weapons never existed. The fact remains that the WHOLE WORLD thought they did, so how is it that Bush lied when he said iraq had 'em?
Seek help, blown, your BDS has you by the balls.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Just pointing out that Dems getting a BJ's aren't ignored either. We all aware ofl the rest of the Clinton story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinLowriderSS
Ya mean like Billy's BJ?
:)
No ultra, I mean the various openly gay members of the democrat party.
ALSO the drunks like Kennedy Jr, the "assaultive" ones like Maxine Waters, etc.????????????
It just so happens, I have heard verbatim the verbage of the police report tonight.
Has ANYONE ELSE looked it up??????
To a point it is explainable.
AFTER that point, it becomes "unusual", "abnormal", pick your own adjective.
He will be out of congress within weeks. Driven out by his party.
Where would a Democrat be? :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-28-2007, 08:07 PM
ALSO the drunks like Kennedy Jr, the "assaultive" ones like Maxine Waters, etc.????????????
It just so happens, I have heard verbatim the verbage of the police report tonight.
Has ANYONE ELSE looked it up??????
To a point it is explainable.
AFTER that point, it becomes "unusual", "abnormal", pick your own adjective.
He will be out of congress within weeks. Driven out by his party.
Where would a Democrat be? :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
How are gay and lewd conduct in a mens room in any way related?
You aren't sayin' that the openly gay members of the democrat party run around in public with their dicks out are ya?

Blown 472
08-29-2007, 01:59 AM
The weapons WERE there, and had we not tried to get the united chickens...I mean nations on board we'd have found 'em. Perhaps we should conquer syria next....that's probably where the wmd's are at now.
And, for the sake of arguement, let's say the weapons never existed. The fact remains that the WHOLE WORLD thought they did, so how is it that Bush lied when he said iraq had 'em?
Seek help, blown, your BDS has you by the balls.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

never_fast_enuf
08-29-2007, 05:42 AM
You aren't sayin' that the openly gay members of the democrat party run around in public with their dicks out are ya?
Tell me what Barrney Frank is doing today? The dems just forced him right out after finding out he had a gay prostatution ring running in his basement,right? Course he knew NOTHING about his fag boyfriend running it, right? Yeah, just like Vick didn't know dog fights were taking place in is Virginia home.
Damn Ultra, you are a hypocrite to the end...just like the rest of your party.

never_fast_enuf
08-29-2007, 05:55 AM
Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.
Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from the Administration Committee in 1976.
Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to office for six more terms.
Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton pardoned him before leaving office.
Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over the jury in 1991.

eliminatedsprinter
08-29-2007, 11:47 AM
Ted Kennedy often does, but he's not gay. He just forgets to put his back in after he pisses, just like Robert (KKK) Bird often forgets to take his out.....

ULTRA26 # 1
08-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Ted Kennedy often does, but he's not gay. He just forgets to put his back in after he pisses, just like Robert (KKK) Bird often forgets to take his out.....
In those two cases, not sure which is worse. :D

eliminatedsprinter
08-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Tell me what Barrney Frank is doing today? The dems just forced him right out after finding out he had a gay prostatution ring running in his basement,right? Course he knew NOTHING about his fag boyfriend running it, right? Yeah, just like Vick didn't know dog fights were taking place in is Virginia home.
Don't forget the 33 parking tickets Barny Frank was found (by a congressional investigation) to have fixed for Steve Gobie (his lover and most likely partner in the underage male prostitution ring they ran out of thier appartment) and their friends/clients.:idea:

eliminatedsprinter
08-29-2007, 01:07 PM
In those two cases, not sure which is worse. :D
Perhaps Irish Whisky and Everclear just have different long term effects...:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
08-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Perhaps Irish Whisky and Everclear just have different long term effects...:idea:
:D :D :D
ES,
Help me out here. Is the Barney Frank issue one of him being gay, or a fag, or because, he continued in office after a scandel?
Seemed this thread took a gay turn after the following:
I commented:
Ya mean like Billy's BJ?
Smokin responded:
No ultra, I mean the various openly gay members of the democrat party
Barney Frank, IMO, is a moron now and has been for as long as I can remember. That in itself should have gotten him removed from his position. (term limits for feds???)

SmokinLowriderSS
08-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Well, Let's see. he police were INVESTIGATING "lewd behavior" by men, in the men's room (which is homosexual behavior, (also refered to as "gay").
Craig is denying he is gay.
Craig has been accused of being gay for quite a while now (this event was 2 months old), and the accusations go back before it.
Are YOU saying that this is what Sen. Craig did?
The police report tells a far different tale.

eliminatedsprinter
08-29-2007, 03:14 PM
ES,
Help me out here. Is the Barney Frank issue one of him being gay, or a fag, or because, he continued in office after a scandel?
I commented:
Ya mean like Billy's BJ?
Smokin responded:
Barney Frank, IMO, is a moron now and has been for as long as I can remember. That in itself should have gotten him removed from his position. (term limits for feds???)
I can only speak for myself and my opinion on this. This thred started over Sen Craig's "lewed conduct" and was titled "What's going on with the grand ol party??" so it basically started out gay (since his lewed conduct was that of asking for gay sex).
I think it just kind of seems to put Sen Craig's conduct into perspective, and broadens the conversation, to also mention the much worse conduct of others (like Sen Frank) who remain in office and still are making policys that effect our lives. I think it is pretty cheezy of Sen Craig to be hitting on guys in an airport restroom, but it is very minor compaired to fixing tickets for and housing an underage gay (or straight for that matter) prostitution outfit, or Rep Jefferson's bribe taking etc...
It's kind of frustrating to think of how hard it is for an accomplished and honest person to get into congress, yet even when someone who is in congeress is found to be an absolute turd, the idiot voters in some districts, just keep acting like sheep and voting them back in. It's like they are saying sure he (or she) is a dishonest creep, but he's our dishonest creep and we're keeping him..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

SmokinLowriderSS
08-29-2007, 03:17 PM
ES,
I commented:
Ya mean like Billy's BJ?
Smokin responded:
Barney Frank's remaining a Congressman after breaking a goodly number of US laws Ultra.
Felonies no less.
I could not care less about his sexual orientation.
The ONLY thing I possess resembling interest in CRAIG's orientation is his stances on certain gay-related positions.
Massive Hipocrisy Potential.
The others NFE posted should also have been banished from Govt, but were not.
I will hold no malice against Kennedy (strangely enough), for testifying to help his nephew (even tho I would not have likely done so). His underhanded use of his family history is an objection I DO have.
Edward Kennedy should have been thrown out (prevented from entering) Congress over M.J. Kopekne's death.
Even at Kennedy's own statements, he got out, was not even in the car, and so gave his car to a drunk woman, who then crashed it and killed herself.
Involuntary Manslaughter, at a minimum.

Blown 472
08-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Barney Frank's remaining a Congressman after breaking a goodly number of US laws Ultra.
Felonies no less.
I could not care less about his sexual orientation.
The ONLY thing I possess resembling interest in CRAIG's orientation is his stances on certain gay-related positions.
Massive Hipocrisy Potential.
The others NFE posted should also have been banished from Govt, but were not.
I will hold no malice against Kennedy (strangely enough), for testifying to help his nephew (even tho I would not have likely done so). His underhanded use of his family history is an objection I DO have.
Edward Kennedy should have been thrown out (prevented from entering) Congress over M.J. Kopekne's death.
Even at Kennedy's own statements, he got out, was not even in the car, and so gave his car to a drunk woman, who then crashed it and killed herself.
Involuntary Manslaughter, at a minimum.
I see you found time from posting a world of info in the tech section to pop into the pol forum, lucky us. What great info did you spew out?

QuickJet
08-29-2007, 04:09 PM
If dude's a fag he needs to lose his job.
Damn!!! So it would be expected for a man to loose his job because he's gay???
I think what has everyone up in arms is the he repeatedly votes down "gay rights" legislature. Not only that, but he continues to bash the gay community.
This guy needs to go, not because of his sexuality, but because he's a hypocrite. We don't need any more hypocrites making decisions for this country.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-29-2007, 04:45 PM
:
Let me ask you again. How are openly gay members of congress and Craig's conduct related? Even better, how do openly gay members of congress relate to anythng in this thread?
Damn!!! So it would be expected for a man to loose his job because he's gay???
I think what has everyone up in arms is the he repeatedly votes down "gay rights" legislature. Not only that, but he continues to bash the gay community.
This guy needs to go, not because of his sexuality, but because he's a hypocrite. We don't need any more hypocrites making decisions for this country.
Agreed

eliminatedsprinter
08-29-2007, 05:22 PM
Let me ask you again. How are openly gay members of congress and Craig's conduct related? Even better, how do openly gay members of congress relate to anythng in this thread?
Well in the case of Rep Barny Frank, I'd say it relates because like, Sen Craig, his conduct goes beyond (even further beyond in fact) just being gay.
Are you aware of the "Frank Rule". Barny Frank makes it a policy to out anyone in congress who is secretly gay and votes against what he percieves to be "gay rights". He says he is just exposing hypocrisy. I'd like to know just where in the definition of hypocrisy does it say that it is hypocritical to keep your private life private and why arn't gay people allowed to disagree with the organized gay movement on issues like gay marriage etc?? Don't gay people deserve to have their privacy respected??? If a gay senator wants to keep his personal life, personal, what gives Barny Frank and other radical gay activists the right to disrepect their privacy. Isn't Rep Frank indeed a hypocrit for violating the privacy and disrespecting the personal wishes of his fellow gays, just because they disagree with him??????
Here are some more questions (in answer to your question;) ) Why are openly gay members of congress more entitled to have an opinion on "gay rights" than their more private or discreet peers? Why does someone have to be willing to politicize his or her sexual orientation in order for the gay movement to allow them to have any credibility on the subject?

never_fast_enuf
08-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Agreed
Yo...ignorant moron...keep ignoring it all you like but answer me this ye village idiot...
Barney Frank. Now give me an answer in the form of a question...if you actually know how to do it.
One more item...how about the demo fag that was banging the under age page gay boy but the rest of dems turned their heads and said...so what?
LMAO...you forking hypocrite. Just like the rest of your party. I have plenty more examples for you to ignore nut bag.

Old Texan
08-29-2007, 06:27 PM
I see you found time from posting a world of info in the tech section to pop into the pol forum, lucky us. What great info did you spew out?
Oh my gawd Blown, you just throw things out, lurk, and then jump.......BORING....
Ain't the Coho kickin' up out in the Lake????? Get a bait in the water, Dude:devil:
"Dude", now there's a word that could use some debate....:idea:

Old Texan
08-29-2007, 06:49 PM
Yo...ignorant moron...keep ignoring it all you like but answer me this ye village idiot...
Barney Frank. Now give me an answer in the form of a question...if you actually know how to do it.
One more item...how about the demo fag that was banging the under age page gay boy but the rest of dems turned their heads and said...so what?
LMAO...you forking hypocrite. Just like the rest of your party. I have plenty more examples for you to ignore nut bag.
My friend, a little background to my situation, I have decided in the effort to trim my waistline it would be in my best interests to cut back on my close to obsession desire for finely crafted microbrewed ales. I have in fact bought a 1/2 gallon of Tangeray Gin and am now drinking gin and Perrier. Half way through my eviening watching of Last Comic Standing and surfing back to the History of New Orleans music on a local Houston channel, I have begun to feel Drunk, ran out of Perrier and.... have switched back to a smooth Pale Ale from CO, dialed up my PC to see what's happening here on the HB-PRF.... And what do I find!!!, a post that quite "Frankly" (hopefully that isn't wasted on you...) is rather pathetic as far as content and it's gramatical quality..... If you are calling U26 out, by Gawd call him out, but "Frankly, what in the hell are you saying....????? I am both inenebriated(sp) and confused????
John, help me out here......:D :D :D :D

QuickJet
08-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Here are some more questions (in answer to your question;) ) Why are openly gay members of congress more entitled to have an opinion on "gay rights" than their more private or discreet peers? Why does someone have to be willing to politicize his or her sexual orientation in order for the gay movement to allow them to have any credibility on the subject?
Because the openly gay members of congress aren't ashamed of who they are. They aren't hiding behind a facade trying to be something they are not. They have embraced their sexuality and are stronger for it.
The phonies on the other hand aren't voting how they feel or what might be right for their own community, but rather how they are expected to vote because their constituents fell for the phony facade they put on during the elections.
The honest man always has more entitlements.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Well in the case of Rep Barny Frank, I'd say it relates because like, Sen Craig, his conduct goes beyond (even further beyond in fact) just being gay.
Are you aware of the "Frank Rule". Barny Frank makes it a policy to out anyone in congress who is secretly gay and votes against what he percieves to be "gay rights". He says he is just exposing hypocrisy. I'd like to know just where in the definition of hypocrisy does it say that it is hypocritical to keep your private life private and why arn't gay people allowed to disagree with the organized gay movement on issues like gay marriage etc?? Don't gay people deserve to have their privacy respected??? If a gay senator wants to keep his personal life, personal, what gives Barny Frank and other radical gay activists the right to disrepect their privacy. Isn't Rep Frank indeed a hypocrit for violating the privacy and disrespecting the personal wishes of his fellow gays, just because they disagree with him??????
ES, I had never heard of the Frank Rule before tonight. I will dig a little deeper but I will take your word for it. It's an absurd BS MO, for sure. There has always been something about Frank that bothered me. All the goon seems to want to do is talk about himself. No thanks.
My friend, a little background to my situation, I have decided in the effort to trim my waistline it would be in my best interests to cut back on my close to obsession desire for finely crafted microbrewed ales. I have in fact bought a 1/2 gallon of Tangeray Gin and am now drinking gin and Perrier. Half way through my eviening watching of Last Comic Standing and surfing back to the History of New Orleans music on a local Houston channel, I have begun to feel Drunk, ran out of Perrier and.... have switched back to a smooth Pale Ale from CO, dialed up my PC to see what's happening here on the HB-PRF.... And what do I find!!!, a post that quite "Frankly" (hopefully that isn't wasted on you...) is rather pathetic as far as content and it's gramatical quality..... If you are calling U26 out, by Gawd call him out, but "Frankly, what in the hell are you saying....????? I am both inenebriated(sp) and confused????
Tex,
LMAO and then did it again. :D :D
In case you have forgotten, nfe is the masterdebater, which somes up his role here.
Tex, I honestly believe that nfe believes this stuff can be taken seriously and that he has gotten tough on me again. Kind of a sad case. Oh well.
Drink plenty of water. I've heard that it helps to ease tomorrow's pain. Glad you had an enjoyable time tonight.
"Dude" We should talk about that word I agree

never_fast_enuf
08-30-2007, 05:37 AM
If you are calling U26 out, by Gawd call him out, but "Frankly, what in the hell are you saying....????? I am both inenebriated(sp) and confused????
Just posting to the intelligence level of Ultra. Clearly, he can't understand thoughtful posts so I am now left with posting off the wall slams on his extreme ignorance on just about every political stance he takes. He is a political neophyte who is too damned stupid to even know what he doesn't know. He is a walking, talking non thinking daily kos caricature and I am going to treat him and his ignorant musings with the respect and dignity they deserve. He will still ignore the facts whether you include them in a "play nice" post or whether they are interlaced with one line zingers...This is much more fun.
Clearly, this thread is indicative of his "head in the ass" stance he takes on these issues.
In short, the poster known as blown is a nut bag...Ultra is just dumb as a rock and seems to like it that way.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-30-2007, 05:54 AM
Just posting to the intelligence level of Ultra. Clearly, he can't understand thoughtful posts so I am now left with posting off the wall slams on his extreme ignorance on just about every political stance he takes. He is a political neophyte who is too damned stupid to even know what he doesn't know. He is a walking, talking non thinking daily kos caricature and I am going to treat him and his ignorant musings with the respect and dignity they deserve. He will still ignore the facts whether you include them in a "play nice" post or whether they are interlaced with one line zingers...This is much more fun.
Clearly, this thread is indicative of his "head in the ass" stance he takes on these issues.
n short, the poster known as blown is a nut bag...Ultra is just dumb as a rock and seems to like it that way.
While the only reality in the above is your opinion, it at least appears written by a calm adult. However it's still nothing more than the personal attack style that makes you the masterdebater and a legend in your own mind. You're obviously still not up to the task.

never_fast_enuf
08-30-2007, 06:17 AM
While the only reality in the above is your opinion, it at least appears written by a calm adult. However it's still nothing more than the personal attack style that makes you the masterdebater and a legend in your own mind. You're obviously still not up to the task.
I set the trap and you step in it every time. As I said before and as you so willingly prove correct...
No matter how the facts are presented, you will simply ignore them and deflect. You do it time and time and time again. Now, the at hand is to simply ridicule you for your lame assed attempts at said deflection.
BTW...I do appreciate you validating my "opinion" as fact...really, I do.

never_fast_enuf
08-30-2007, 06:26 AM
Agreed
You remind me of a TV special I recently watched where the subject was involved in a serious automobile crash. He just about totally destroyed his frontal lobes and had zero short term memory. I swear, the story could have been about you.
Barnett "Barney" Frank...a democrat congressman, paid for gay sex and allowed the prostitute he paid to run a gay brothel from his very own apartment. Hmmmm...
Now go deflect some more...perhaps you can pontificate on AFR's or some other such nonsense...anything other than actually addressing the issue and hypocrisy you so proudly display.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-30-2007, 06:40 AM
I set the trap and you step in it every time. As I said before and as you so willingly prove correct...
No matter how the facts are presented, you will simply ignore them and deflect. You do it time and time and time again. Now, the at hand is to simply ridicule you for your lame assed attempts at said deflection.
BTW...I do appreciate you validating my "opinion" as fact...really, I do.
Debate isn't ridicule. Such a simple premise that obviously doesn't register with you.

never_fast_enuf
08-30-2007, 06:43 AM
Debate isn't ridicule. Such a simple premise that obviously doesn't register with you.
Yet another deflection...who would have thunk it...

ULTRA26 # 1
08-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Yet another deflection...who would have thunk it...
One would ask Yet another deflection from what?
As I said in another thread, you're not even good at being an asshole.
You're boring me now. Have fun playing by yourself.

never_fast_enuf
08-30-2007, 07:00 AM
One would ask Yet another deflection from what?
As I said in another thread, you're not even good at being an asshole.
You're boring me now. Have fun playing by yourself.
Keep deflecting...it really is all you have left.

never_fast_enuf
08-30-2007, 07:05 AM
In all seriousness Ultra, how long ago was your automobile crash?
"An interesting phenomenon of frontal lobe damage is the insignificant effect it can have on traditional IQ testing. Researchers believe that this may have to do with IQ tests typically assessing convergent rather than divergent thinking. Frontal lobe damage seems to have an impact on divergent thinking, or flexibility and problem solving ability. There is also evidence showing lingering interference with attention and memory even after good recovery from a traumatic brain injury."

eliminatedsprinter
08-30-2007, 08:27 AM
Because the openly gay members of congress aren't ashamed of who they are. They aren't hiding behind a facade trying to be something they are not. They have embraced their sexuality and are stronger for it.
The phonies on the other hand aren't voting how they feel or what might be right for their own community, but rather how they are expected to vote because their constituents fell for the phony facade they put on during the elections.
I'm quite familiar with that psudo-psychoanalytical talking point. I just don't buy into it.
The loudest and most flamboyant members of the "gay community" use it to pressure other gays into going along with their political agenda.
I happen to have known some gay people who disagree with many of the current political goals of the "gay rights movement". They would, in fact, be hypocrits if they went along with all the goals of "their own community".
P.S.
There is nothing dishonest about keeping ones sex life private.
Guys like Sen Craig (if the allegations against him are true) and Rep Frank are not good examples of men either gay or straight, closeted or not. The fact is, there is some diversty of political thought among gay people (including over the personal choice to be "open" or not) and it is wrong for them to be called dishonest phoneys or hypocrits just because their views are at odds with those of the activists in the "gay rights movement".

ULTRA26 # 1
08-30-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm quite familiar with that psudo-psychoanalytical talking point. I just don't buy into it.
The loudest and most flamboyant members of the "gay community" use it to pressure other gays into going along with their political agenda.
I happen to have known some gay people who disagree with many of the current political goals of the "gay rights movement". They would, in fact, be hypocrits if they went along with all the goals of "their own community".
P.S.
There is nothing dishonest about keeping ones sex life private.
Guys like Sen Craig (if the allegations against him are true) and Rep Frank are not good examples of men either gay or straight, closeted or not. The fact is, there is some diversty of political thought among gay people (including over the personal choice to be "open" or not) and it is wrong for them to be called dishonest phoneys or hypocrits just because their views are at odds with those of the activists in the "gay rights movement".
One's sexuality should not be used as a tool in the political arena. Supporting positions should be done honestly.

never_fast_enuf
08-30-2007, 10:50 AM
One's sexuality should not be used as a tool in the political arena. Supporting positions should be done honestly.
How about when ones sexuality brings them to break the law? Kind of like when a gay democrat pays a gay prostitute for sex and then allows him to run a prostitution ring from his house. Should that be brought into the political arena?
I don't give a damn if Frank is gay or if Craig is gay. What I do give a damn about is how they are treated when they break the law and how one party (democrats) demagogue the issue when it is a republican getting in trouble and turning a complete blind eye, even going so far as to excuse it, when it is one of their own.
Clearly, republicans expect more from their representatives than democrats expect of theirs.

eliminatedsprinter
08-30-2007, 11:44 AM
How about when ones sexuality brings them to break the law? Kind of like when a gay democrat pays a gay prostitute for sex and then allows him to run a prostitution ring from his house. Should that be brought into the political arena?
I don't give a damn if Frank is gay or if Craig is gay. What I do give a damn about is how they are treated when they break the law and how one party (democrats) demagogue the issue when it is a republican getting in trouble and turning a complete blind eye, even going so far as to excuse it, when it is one of their own.
Clearly, republicans expect more from their representatives than democrats expect of theirs.
This is because Democrats see Republicians as people who want to further regulate sexual conduct, while Republicians see Democrats as wanting to further regulate just about everything but sexual conduct. The sad fact is that there is much truth in each parties thinking this of each other. I honestly wish Republicians would just shut their mouths about morality and Democrats would stop trying to tax and or regulate the crap out of everything else.
Because Democrats want to demagogue the environment and poverty, many of us see them as hypocrits when they fly around in private jets or get $1400 hair cuts.
By the same token, Republicians who demagogue moral issues also set themselves up for the hypocrit label when they get caught acting in an immoral mannor.

eliminatedsprinter
08-30-2007, 12:03 PM
That is such a simple concept, it never fails to amaze me, that so many people fall for it and keep supporting people, who blatantly demagogue their sexual orientation, the way Barny Frank and Jackie Goldberg do.

Schiada76
08-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Any fagot that thinks it's normal behavior to troll a shitter for a blow job deserves to lose his job and be put in jail until he can prove himself sane enough to deal with NORMAL society.
What kind of sick piece of shit hangs out in a toilet to suck dick or get ass fu cked?

Steve 1
08-30-2007, 01:44 PM
SS Right! That is the answer, the Senator should just switch parties and all would be just fine, the Rats after all have no morals and love all perversion!

'75 Miller
08-30-2007, 10:49 PM
Damn!!! We don't need any more hypocrites making decisions for this country.
I agree wholeheartedly...I'm all for removing EVERY SINGLE DEMORAT from office.

'75 Miller
08-30-2007, 10:56 PM
I guess that's one way to see it. I for one respect and appreciate the "phonies" for keeping their sinful, deviant behavior to them fukking selves. Why should any of us know if our representative is a pillow-biter? What business is it of ours. How does their choice to be gay have anything to do with governing?

YeLLowBoaT
08-30-2007, 10:59 PM
is it just me or does almost every one that posted in this thread have thier head so far up ether the left or the rights asses that they can't see whats going on?

'75 Miller
08-30-2007, 11:08 PM
is it just me or does almost every one that posted in this thread have thier head so far up ether the left or the rights asses that they can't see whats going on?
Enlighten us, wise one.

YeLLowBoaT
08-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Enlighten us, wise one.
Damn Ultra, you are a hypocrite to the end...just like the rest of your party.
and thats just from this thread... do you want me to go back and qoute every post you have ever made about the GOP or the Democrats? I think you will find it a little one sided.
For the record, I am not demcrat nor am I a republican.

'75 Miller
08-30-2007, 11:32 PM
and thats just from this thread... do you want me to go back and qoute every post you have ever made about the GOP or the Democrats? I think you will find it a little one sided.
For the record, I am not demcrat nor am I a republican.
Of course it'll be one-sided, I'm a Republican. A conservative Republican at that. Never once have I ever claimed to be a moderate or centrist. I find nothing at all admirable or respectable about the left. I find 90% of them to be treasonous piles of shit that are below contempt.

ULTRA26 # 1
08-31-2007, 06:03 AM
What does one's sexuality have to do with one's ability? Nothing?
Sexuality isn't, or shouldn't be, a political issue.

YeLLowBoaT
08-31-2007, 06:06 AM
Of course it'll be one-sided, I'm a Republican. A conservative Republican at that. Never once have I ever claimed to be a moderate or centrist. I find nothing at all admirable or respectable about the left. I find 90% of them to be treasonous piles of shit that are below contempt.
thank you for just proving my point for me.

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 08:58 AM
thank you for just proving my point for me.
No sweat. But what was your point...that '75 Miller is a conservative Republican with no love for the left? If that's the case I'll even spell it out for all to see.
'75 MILLER IS A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN THAT BELIEVES THE LEFTISTS IN AMERICA TO BE LOWER THAN WHALE SHIT.

YeLLowBoaT
08-31-2007, 09:03 AM
No sweat. But what was your point...that '75 Miller is a conservative Republican with no love for the left? If that's the case I'll even spell it out for all to see.
'75 MILLER IS A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN THAT BELIEVES THE LEFTISTS IN AMERICA TO BE LOWER THAN WHALE SHIT.
Reread your post before this one, if you still don't get it... you never will.

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 09:13 AM
Reread your post before this one, if you still don't get it... you never will.
I reread it many times and I still don't know what you mean. Why not just spell it out for me? You obviously have a point to make...so make it.
Call me a dummy, whatever you want, but if you've got something to say just say it.

YeLLowBoaT
08-31-2007, 09:17 AM
this is my point.

Old Texan
08-31-2007, 09:30 AM
Polarization destroys

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 09:37 AM
I don't wish to speculate on what you mean. Spell it out. "heads up asses, can't see WHAT"S GOING ON"
So tell me....What is it that you think is going on?

eliminatedsprinter
08-31-2007, 09:40 AM
Politics is pretty much the art of comprimise. That said, one of the scariest words in our current lexicon is the word "bipartisan". Let's not forget that Fascism was a compromise between left and right.

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 09:44 AM
Polarization destroys
Right you are. And if this was the democrat party of old I could see coming together for the good of our country. But regrettably the demorats of today are in no way worthy of "working with". To me they are the enemy, and as such they are to be fought, to be resisted, and not collaborated with.
They're inflexible, totalitarian in nature. They'll NEVER unite with conservatives. Hopefully the population will see them for the enemy of liberty that they've become and VOTE them out. If not, well, we'll just have to blow up that bridge when we get to it.

eliminatedsprinter
08-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Right you are. And if this was the democrat party of old I could see coming together for the good of our country. But regrettably the demorats of today are in no way worthy of "working with". To me they are the enemy, and as such they are to be fought, to be resisted, and not collaborated with.
They're inflexible, totalitarian in nature. They'll NEVER unite with conservatives. Hopefully the population will see them for the enemy of liberty that they've become and VOTE them out. If not, well, we'll just have to blow up that bridge when we get to it.
OH Man now you did it.;) Now your going to trigger a hysterical emotional response and be acused of advocating the blowing up of bridges.:)

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 09:55 AM
OH Man now you did it.;) Now your going to trigger a hysterical emotional response and be acused of advocating the blowing up of bridges.:)
I know you're kidding, but you're also RIGHT. Someone will whine and snivel about that one, so I'd like to take this time to say that in no way do I advocate the blowing up of anything or anyone.:D

ULTRA26 # 1
08-31-2007, 03:59 PM
It's all just a matter of opinion.
It never ceases to amaze me ho an opposing opinion can cause generate so much hate.

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 09:08 PM
It's all just a matter of opinion.
It never ceases to amaze me ho an opposing opinion can cause generate so much hate.
It's more than just a difference of opinion. This cuts directly to the heart of why America was founded and what it stands for. Whether anyone wants to admit or not there is black and white....right and wrong...liberty and tyranny. There is no gray area. Compromise brings only more compromise, and ends in tyranny. Fvck a "moderate". Fvck a "centrist". To me these are no different than collaborators.

YeLLowBoaT
08-31-2007, 09:14 PM
It's more than just a difference of opinion. This cuts directly to the heart of why America was founded and what it stands for. Whether anyone wants to admit or not there is black and white....right and wrong...liberty and tyranny. There is no gray area. Compromise brings only more compromise, and ends in tyranny. Fvck a "moderate". Fvck a "centrist". To me these are no different than collaborators.
Um the US Constitution (http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html) was based on compromise. Might want to do a little research, before you put your foot futher down your throat.

'75 Miller
08-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Um the US Constitution (http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html) was based on compromise. Might want to do a little research, before you put your foot futher down your throat.
Don't bring that sacred document into this debate. Every man that signed the constitution has already rolled multiple times in the grave over what the treasonous left has been allowed to get away with here. As I said, if this was the democrat party of old compromise would be possible. With the current pack of seditious cocksuckers, however, compromise is outta the question. And by the way...my foot is nowhere near my mouth, much less my throat. But collaborators like you make it clear that you head is in your ass. Pull it out, have a look at what your spineless compromise has bought us.

YeLLowBoaT
08-31-2007, 10:08 PM
so which is it compromise is good or bad?
The entire document is based on compromise, yet you bash compromise...Compromise is the FOUNDATION of the political process in this country. What you want is a dictatorship, or in your case a better discription would be a oligopoly run by the right.
I kind of having the feeling that you claim to be an American, but infact can't stand americans.
Don't bring that sacred document into this debate. Every man that signed the constitution has already rolled multiple times in the grave over what the treasonous left has been allowed to get away with here. As I said, if this was the democrat party of old compromise would be possible. With the current pack of seditious cocksuckers, however, compromise is outta the question. And by the way...my foot is nowhere near my mouth, much less my throat. But collaborators like you make it clear that you head is in your ass. Pull it out, have a look at what your spineless compromise has bought us.
BTW the same could be said about the GOP as of late.
I have equal distain for both partys, as they are no longer about what they beleave in...They are about how do I make my party/ myself stronger/ richer.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-01-2007, 04:56 AM
While this thread used to be about a senator, take a gander at his behavior sumized as follows.
The following is derived from the police report and his own public statements.
US Senator, member of high, public LAWMAKING office;
did, if you read the police report, some strange and unusual, gestural, things.
Nothing was verbally said, nor were notes passsed.
These things, in a certain context add up to soliciting for gay sex.
The US Senator swears LOUDLY AND LONG that he is not gay.
The US Senator swears also loud and long that he did nothing wrong.
The US Senator did NOT contest the solicitation charge in court, to clear his name.
The cost of loosing the trial in court would be a fine.
The cost of WINNING in court is innosence.
The US Senator pled guilty to a lesser Disorderly Conduct charge "to make it go away" and "to not miss a connecting flight he had to make".
The US Senator told NO-ONE about it. Not his wife, not his own attorney, not his crisis management team for his re-election, NOBODY.
A US Senator, A PUBLIC LAW-MAKING OFFICIAL is TRYING TO KEEP SECRETS AND HAS WRECKED HIS OWN CREDIBILITY, and should be ousted.
By the way, he is expected to resign this next week, if it doesn't happen over the weekend.
The Republican party IS cleaning it's own house when a mess appears, unlike the Democrat party, who leaves, and re-elects, convicted criminals.
That is the only difference left in the 2 parties anymore, and it is a BIG one.
The republicans have turned their back on a Senator with a MISDEMEANOR Disorderly Conduct conviction.
The Democrats keep felons in office, and defend them, and often GIVE THEM LEADERSHIP JOBS.
A last observance on Craig.
Back in the 80's he was a congressman, and there was a big scandal over "cocaine for gay sex with male congressional pages".
Congressman craig WAS NOT IMPLICATED, not named anywhere in it.
Congressman Craig had a press conference in which he told people "You are wrong for thinking I had anything to do with this scandal", while NOBODY WAS ACCUSING HIM OF ANYTHING.
Strange?
I think so.
Just as I think it is "strange" to have such a "wide stance" in the men's room stall that your foot goes under the divider to touch the foot of the guy next to you, and that it is "strange" that the police report says there was no such piece of paper on the floor that Craig says he reached for 3 times, including reached UNDER THE DIVIDER.
I have also looked thru the door crack or under it to see if a closed door was actually "occupied", or just laying closed, but I never have made EYE CONTACT with an occupant, and stared so that he could tell my eye color. Again, "strange".

ULTRA26 # 1
09-01-2007, 06:03 AM
You just lost any credibility you might have had left with the above. I bet if it were legal Miller would kill all Democrats.

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 07:49 AM
You just lost any credibility you might have had left with the above. I bet if it were legal Miller would kill all Democrats.
Why would any sane person interested in the preservation of liberty for future generations compromise with totalitarians? The left in America is in no way interested in compromising, only making US compromise. They put foul initiatives on the ballot, get shot down, then proceed to try and ram through judicial activist judges what the American people wouldn't vote for.
If there was a counterpart worthy of working with I'd be all for it. There is not.
Sorry, I'm not gonna address your other retarded assertion.

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 07:57 AM
Compromise of any kind with the enemy of American Liberty is Bad, Bad, Bad.
Yes, the document is based on compromise....between Patriots that all wanted what's best for America. The left today, or "progressives" as they like to call themselves, are interested in their own power, not what's best for America.

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 08:04 AM
I kind of having the feeling that you claim to be an American, but infact can't stand americans.
Sorry yello, Born American to American parents who were born to American parents who were born to American parents. I can't stand leftists, the liars and tyrants that call themselves "progressives". That's no more than 15-20% of Americans.

Blown 472
09-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Yes, the document is based on compromise....between Patriots that all wanted what's best for America. The left today, or "progressives" as they like to call themselves, are interested in their own power, not what's best for America.
You mean like giving the country to the wetbacks, and china, is that what is best for america?????

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 10:08 AM
You mean like giving the country to the wetbacks, and china, is that what is best for america?????
What do you care? Are you even from here? As for the chins, nobody has given them the country. Not clinton, not Bush, no one.
As for the wets, I've already stated that that shit is foul and Bush should be bitch-slapped for the attempt. The fact still remains that the left wanted to do MUCH more in the way of selling us out to illegals. The kennedy amendment comes to mind. Where it not for Republicans screaming HELL NO the amnesty bill would likely have been rammed home courtesy of the treacherous left.

Blown 472
09-01-2007, 10:09 AM
What do you care? Are you even from here? As for the chins, nobody has given them the country. Not clinton, not Bush, no one.
As for the wets, I've already stated that that shit is foul and Bush should be bitch-slapped for the attempt. The fact still remains that the left wanted to do MUCH more in the way of selling us out to illegals. The kennedy amendment comes to mind. Where it not for Republicans screaming HELL NO the amnesty bill would likely have been rammed home courtesy of the treacherous left.
Yeah you are so right:rolleyes:

Steve 1
09-01-2007, 10:39 AM
As for the wets, I've already stated that that shit is foul and Bush should be bitch-slapped for the attempt. The fact still remains that the left wanted to do MUCH more in the way of selling us out to illegals. The kennedy amendment comes to mind. Where it not for Republicans screaming HELL NO the amnesty bill would likely have been rammed home courtesy of the treacherous left.\
100% correct just look at the voting on the Roach Amnesty scam!

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Are you saying that the demorats DIDN'T wanna pass an amnesty bill, and wouldn't have done just that were it not for the REPUBLICANS?

Blown 472
09-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Are you saying that the demorats DIDN'T wanna pass an amnesty bill, and wouldn't have done just that were it not for the REPUBLICANS?
Nope, are you not saying that bush didn't try and push it thru TWICE?

'75 Miller
09-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Nope, are you not saying that bush didn't try and push it thru TWICE?
I already said that with respect to amnesty Bush attempted to betray us. By us I mean Americans. Still not sure if that's what you are, since you're too chickenshit to answer even that simple question.
WHERE ARE YOU FROM, BLOWN? SPECIFICS ARE NOT NECESSARY, COUNTRY OR PREFERRABLY STATE IF YOU'VE GOT THE STONES. I have a sneaking suspicion you're just a canadian.

Blown 472
09-02-2007, 07:22 AM
I already said that with respect to amnesty Bush attempted to betray us. By us I mean Americans. Still not sure if that's what you are, since you're too chickenshit to answer even that simple question.
WHERE ARE YOU FROM, BLOWN? SPECIFICS ARE NOT NECESSARY, COUNTRY OR PREFERRABLY STATE IF YOU'VE GOT THE STONES. I have a sneaking suspicion you're just a canadian.
I live in wisconsin dipshit.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Have you seen a more clueess kid?

Blown 472
09-02-2007, 07:45 AM
No kidding:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-02-2007, 07:57 AM
No kidding:rolleyes:
An example:
your party is attempting to limit our mobility and influence what/where/when we drive
Remember the llne from the old Buffalo Springfield song
"Paranoia strikes deep, into our hearts it will creep" In this dudes case it didn't creep it attacked.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 08:19 AM
An example:
Remember the llne from the old Buffalo Springfield song
"Paranoia strikes deep, into our hearts it will creep" In this dudes case it didn't creep it attacked.
I'd rather be the most paranoid "kid" on earth than be a hypocrite of YOUR proportion ultra. Don't you have some "quotes" to fabricate?

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 08:20 AM
Okay, so you're an American kook....great.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Clueess? Well said mr. hypocrite26
That's a terrible example of my "paranoia" anyway. Many of your demorat comrades have openly said they'd like to see us pay as much for gas as england does....around $6-$8/gallon, thinking this would MAKE us drive less.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Apparently Craig is now trying say that he isn't guilty after all.
Per Craig, it was nothing more than a simple case of "he said he said" :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhiP1h8pMZc
While this thread used to be about a senator, take a gander at his behavior sumized as follows.
The following is derived from the police report and his own public statements.
US Senator, member of high, public LAWMAKING office;
did, if you read the police report, some strange and unusual, gestural, things.
Nothing was verbally said, nor were notes passsed.
These things, in a certain context add up to soliciting for gay sex.
The US Senator swears LOUDLY AND LONG that he is not gay.
The US Senator swears also loud and long that he did nothing wrong.
The US Senator did NOT contest the solicitation charge in court, to clear his name.
The cost of loosing the trial in court would be a fine.
The cost of WINNING in court is innosence.
The US Senator pled guilty to a lesser Disorderly Conduct charge "to make it go away" and "to not miss a connecting flight he had to make".
The US Senator told NO-ONE about it. Not his wife, not his own attorney, not his crisis management team for his re-election, NOBODY.
A US Senator, A PUBLIC LAW-MAKING OFFICIAL is TRYING TO KEEP SECRETS AND HAS WRECKED HIS OWN CREDIBILITY, and should be ousted.
By the way, he is expected to resign this next week, if it doesn't happen over the weekend.
The Republican party IS cleaning it's own house when a mess appears, unlike the Democrat party, who leaves, and re-elects, convicted criminals.
That is the only difference left in the 2 parties anymore, and it is a BIG one.
The republicans have turned their back on a Senator with a MISDEMEANOR Disorderly Conduct conviction.
The Democrats keep felons in office, and defend them, and often GIVE THEM LEADERSHIP JOBS.
A last observance on Craig.
Back in the 80's he was a congressman, and there was a big scandal over "cocaine for gay sex with male congressional pages".
Congressman craig WAS NOT IMPLICATED, not named anywhere in it.
Congressman Craig had a press conference in which he told people "You are wrong for thinking I had anything to do with this scandal", while NOBODY WAS ACCUSING HIM OF ANYTHING.
Strange?
I think so.
Just as I think it is "strange" to have such a "wide stance" in the men's room stall that your foot goes under the divider to touch the foot of the guy next to you, and that it is "strange" that the police report says there was no such piece of paper on the floor that Craig says he reached for 3 times, including reached UNDER THE DIVIDER.
I have also looked thru the door crack or under it to see if a closed door was actually "occupied", or just laying closed, but I never have made EYE CONTACT with an occupant, and stared so that he could tell my eye color. Again, "strange".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZKKAqM-q-k
Smokin,
Strange??? Maybe.....Probabally. A crime? It sure doesn't look that way. Should his job be lost or his life destroyed for being strange?? I don't think so.
Seems to me Min PD set him up. I hope he is able to clear his name from all of the gay bashing.
He made an error in judgement, by trying to keep the issue secret.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Apparently Craig is now trying say that he isn't guilty after all.
Per Craig, it was nothing more than a simple case of "he said he said" :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhiP1h8pMZc
Too bad he's not a demorat....they'd have made him a committee chairman over the alledged faggotry.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Clueless and a liar. Now he only hates tyrants that call themselves "progressives". That's no more than 15-20% of Americans
His hate for Democrats is contained in almost all of his posts. Goof
Now if he could just remember what he says from one post to the next, he wouldn't appear so childish. Imagine that.
Has your boy started school yet?
Sorry yello, Born American to American parents who were born to American parents who were born to American parents. I can't stand leftists, the liars and tyrants that call themselves "progressives". That's no more than 15-20% of Americans.
That's a terrible example of my "paranoia" anyway. Many of your demorat comrades have openly said they'd like to see us pay as much for gas as england does....around $6-$8/gallon, thinking this would MAKE us drive less.
Too bad he's not a demorat....they'd have made him a committee chairman over the alledged faggotry.Too bad he's not a demorat....they'd have made him a committee chairman over the alledged faggotry.
One entry found for collaborate.
Main Entry: col·lab·o·rate
Pronunciation: k&-'la-b&-"rAt
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -rat·ed; -rat·ing
Etymology: Late Latin collaboratus, past participle of collaborare to labor together, from Latin com- + laborare to labor -- more at LABOR
1 : to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor
There is no gray area. Compromise brings only more compromise, and ends in tyranny. Fvck a "moderate". Fvck a "centrist". To me these are no different than [B]collaborators

Steve 1
09-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Too bad he's not a demorat....they'd have made him a committee chairman over the alledged faggotry.
The party of the Unholy would consider that Presidential material.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Clueless and a liar. Now he only hates tyrants that call themselves "progressives". That's no more than 15-20% of Americans
His hate for Democrats is contained in almost all of his posts. Goof
Now if he could just remember what he says from one post to the next, he wouldn't appear so childish. Imagine that.
Wow mr. hypocrite26 I'm flattered. Too bad you're too chicken to tell me what I lied about. You really should change the image in your sig line.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Wow mr. hypocrite26 I'm flattered. Too bad you're too chicken to tell me what I lied about. You really should change the image in your sig line.
Now you support the Democratic party?
I can't stand leftists, the liars and tyrants that call themselves "progressives". That's no more than 15-20% of Americans.
Democrats make up far more than 15-20% of registered voters. If you don't hate DEMORATS, then why all of the hateful comments?
Why would I want to chnage the image in my sig line? Is pride of ownership now a commie plot too. Maybe I will add a pic of "little pussy Civic" too. Would that make you happy?

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Now you support the Democratic party?
I can't stand leftists, the liars and tyrants that call themselves "progressives". That's no more than 15-20% of Americans.
I'd rather drink avgas and piss on a brush fire than support demorats of any kind. That said, you know as well as I do that not all demorats are leftists or "progressives" As you can see by my quote those are the ones I refer to as tyrants and totalitarian. The rest are merely misguided fools, like yourself. So back to the question....how did I lie? I'd love to hear it, since I know for a fact I've lied about NOTHING.

Blown 472
09-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Okay, so you're an American kook....great.
Happy **** face?

Blown 472
09-02-2007, 07:46 PM
I'd rather drink avgas and piss on a brush fire than support demorats of any kind. That said, you know as well as I do that not all demorats are leftists or "progressives" As you can see by my quote those are the ones I refer to as tyrants and totalitarian. The rest are merely misguided fools, like yourself. So back to the question....how did I lie? I'd love to hear it, since I know for a fact I've lied about NOTHING.
Talk about some one that is controled, sheesh you best start thinking for yourself before you explode.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Talk about some one that is controled, sheesh you best start thinking for yourself before you explode.
Controlled? That's just ridiculous, but it's exactly what I've come to expect from you clownie. I do all my own thinking, no blogs or Republican websites. I call 'em like I see 'em, plain and simple. Nice try though.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Happy **** face?
I must thank you again for that pic of Bush in your sig. Seeing his smiling face after reading the jibberish you post reminds me how much he gets under your skin. Another reason to like the man! Viva Bush!!!!!

ULTRA26 # 1
09-02-2007, 08:18 PM
I'd rather drink avgas and piss on a brush fire than support demorats of any kind.
This doesn't sound like you can stand Democrats either. My statement stands.
I think Yellowboat has you pegged. You hate Americans.
Rather than spewing the worn out leftist commie hate crap, be a man and tell me (us) why your way is better. The current GOP is surely no example.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 10:05 PM
This doesn't sound like you can stand Democrats either. My statement stands.
I think Yellowboat has you pegged. You hate Americans.
That's just ridiculous. Yello was wrong in saying it, you're an idiot for repeating it. Seems to me if someone has the opposite opinion from you and can't be coerced by your lies you get hostile. I hate lefties, as I said....American or otherwise. My opinions are my own, and I'm entitled to them.
Why won't you explain what I lied about? You called me a liar but never said what I lied about.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Rather than spewing the worn out leftist commie hate crap, be a man and tell me (us) why your way is better. The current GOP is surely no example.
I will explain nothing to you until you exolain what I lied about. Since you can't, don't expect any explanations from me.

Blown 472
09-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Controlled? That's just ridiculous, but it's exactly what I've come to expect from you clownie. I do all my own thinking, no blogs or Republican websites. I call 'em like I see 'em, plain and simple. Nice try though.
You are a tool for fox tv, too stupid to realize it.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 10:20 PM
That's odd, I don't even watch that much tv...'cept South Park and the Simpsons.
So who are you a tool for, the daily kos, move on.org, aljazzera?

Blown 472
09-02-2007, 10:23 PM
That's odd, I don't even watch that much tv...'cept South Park and the Simpsons.
So who are you a tool for, the daily kos, move on.org, aljazzera?
Yup, you got it. So tell us what happend in your life that you hate "liberals" so much??

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 10:25 PM
So the fact that I disagree with everything I've ever heard you say it means I'm under the spell of the "evil fox news"?
Why do you suppose it is that fox KILLS every so-called competitor out there in the ratings? Could it be that they represent the vast majority of Americans' opinions?
Thanks yet again for the Bush pic:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :
anything that pisses you off must be good

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Yup, you got it. So tell us what happend in your life that you hate "liberals" so much??
Nope. I've adopted the clown4seventyjew "answer no questions" mentality. At least until ultrahypocrite answers MY question.

Blown 472
09-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Nope. I've adopted the clown4seventyjew "answer no questions" mentality. At least until ultrahypocrite answers MY question.
So you are nothing more, then hot air like the rest of them on here, have a swell night wind bag.

'75 Miller
09-02-2007, 10:32 PM
So you are nothing more, then hot air like the rest of them on here, have a swell night wind bag.
That's great. As long as YOU'RE here I know I'll never be the most despised member. You're a joke....An America hating joke.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-03-2007, 05:37 AM
Strange??? Maybe.....Probabally. A crime? It sure doesn't look that way. Should his job be lost or his life destroyed for being strange?? I don't think so. .
I never said it should, that is up to his constituency.
FACT: HE PLED GUILTY TO DISORDERLY CONDUCT, when he may not have had a great trouble going to court to get an aquittal!
He PLED GUILTY in preference to proving his innosence!!
Am I the only one who actually sees this?????
Seems to me Min PD set him up.
Care to explain how the Airport Police "set him up"? Did they ID him in the airport, put cops in ALL THE STALLS, just to get him to stare at one, to make eye contact, then make some very unusual hand gestures UNDER THE STALL DIVIDER?
Or just an "un-supportable "FEELING"" you have?
I guess you are a "wide-stancer" whose feet stick into the next stall too? Mine never have.
He made an error in judgement, by trying to keep the issue secret. And a mistake like that could and perhaps SHOULD cost him his job.
It already has.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-03-2007, 05:39 AM
The Millitary Procurement committee needs a new chair, since the last one moved on from making things cushy for her husband's company, to the ETHICS committee chair.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-03-2007, 05:50 AM
Democrats make up far more than 15-20% of registered voters.
The Secular, anti-god, socialist, "progressive", conspiracy spinning, tyranical, LEFT, is no more than 15 to 20% of the public out there.
You know who they are.
The moveon.org'ers, the DailyKoss'ers, Rosie O'donnell, Soros, The HEAD of your Democrat party (Who is DNC chaiman again?), Cindy Sheehan, and al the other screaming mouthpieces who make commercials comparing Bush to Adolph Hitler (a Democrat organization made that one).
They are at most, about 20% of the country, by population.
They are 70% of the VOTING DEMOCRATS.
That is why they are pandered to, instead of ignored as the nuts they are.
Good job of ignoring/denying it tho ultra.
It is the same on the hard-core, religious zealot, anti-gay, RIGHT, about 15% to 20% of the population.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-03-2007, 05:52 AM
Happy **** face?
One of clown's BEST lines right there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Blown 472
09-03-2007, 07:18 AM
That's great. As long as YOU'RE here I know I'll never be the most despised member. You're a joke....An America hating joke.
So you cant answer the question?? another sad lil joke of a man.

Blown 472
09-03-2007, 07:19 AM
One of clown's BEST lines right there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yeah, kinda like, "you could put an o2 sensor on each outlet to tune each cylinder" that is ****ing classic, coming from a guy that has built what? one motor? you rule.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 07:20 AM
I will explain nothing to you until you exolain what I lied about. Since you can't, don't expect any explanations from me.
Before you explain something you must understand it so I am not expecting any explanations for you. We all know that it is Democrats that you hate We all know that you think you are better than any Democrat. The problem is you're not smart enough to know why. Intelligent people examine all sides of the issue before forming an opinion and then there those like you.
When you rejoined the PRF you came on with implied threat to the left. Recently you commented that the left is driving the price of gas for the purpose of controlling what and where you drive. You blame everything that is wrong with this Country on the left, and credit all that is right on Conservatives. You have stated that compromise bad as are collaborative efforts. Your, "I'm not going to explain until you do" type comments are at best juvenile.
That's just ridiculous. Yello was wrong in saying it, you're an idiot for repeating it. Seems to me if someone has the opposite opinion from you and can't be coerced by your lies you get hostile. I hate lefties, as I said....American or otherwise. My opinions are my own, and I'm entitled to them.
If you view me as someone who is trying to coerce you with lies, you are even more pathetic than first thought. I hate lefties, as I said....American or otherwise. Fact is you hate anyone who doesn't see it like you do, thus your comments about compromise and collaborating. Your not even honest with yourself. A word of advice, Undestanding, will take you much further in life than hate.
Just curious, did your parents teach you to hate? You need to get over it.

Moneypitt
09-03-2007, 07:21 AM
FACT: HE PLED GUILTY TO DISORDERLY CONDUCT, when he may not have had a great trouble going to court to get an aquittal!
Care to explain how the Airport Police "set him up"? Did they ID him in the airport, put cops in ALL THE STALLS, just to get him to stare at one, to make eye contact, then make some very unusual hand gestures UNDER THE STALL DIVIDER?
I guess you are a "wide-stancer" whose feet stick into the next stall too? Mine never have.
And a mistake like that could and perhaps SHOULD cost him his job.
It already has.
I see it. Fag cocksucker got caught. Imagine how many times he didn't get caught!!!!......His political career is over, as it should be, unless he wants to run for Mayor of San Fransisco......Ol Pee Wee, as I recall, got the shaft as well........But at least he Admitted it, and moved on...............MP

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 07:32 AM
And a mistake like that could and perhaps SHOULD cost him his job.
It already has.
And what was the law that this guy broke, with his foot tapping and hand under the stall. I see it as entrapment

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Before you explain something you must understand it so I am not expecting any explanations for you. We all know that it is Democrats that you hate We all know that you think you are better than any Democrat. The problem is you're not smart enough to know why. Intelligent people examine all sides of the issue before forming an opinion and then there those like you.
I have no problem at all explaining any of the things I've said. I'll answer ANY question, any time. But YOU called me a LIAR you hypocrite piece of shit and before I endulge anyone's questions YOU'LL HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT I LIED ABOUT.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 09:07 AM
So you cant answer the question?? another sad lil joke of a man.
Boo hoo...the most despised member of Hot Boat doesn't like me. The most cowardly America hating pos in the prf thinks I'm a joke...I'm gonna cry.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 09:09 AM
I have no problem at all explaining any of the things I've said. I'll answer ANY question, any time. But YOU called me a LIAR you hypocrite piece of shit and before I endulge anyone's questions YOU'LL HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT I LIED ABOUT.
You are a liar. You hate all democrats, You hate anyone who will even consider compromise, not just lefties. Your not bright enough to recognize your own contradiction.
Funny how you keep calling me a hypocrite. Where have you observed this.
Boo hoo...the most despised member of Hot Boat doesn't like me. The most cowardly America hating pos in the prf thinks I'm a joke...I'm gonna cry.
Noone dispises anyone here except you. People expressing opinions. I HATE ALL LEFTISTS.
Grow up child

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 09:11 AM
You are a liar. You hate all democrats, You hate anyone who will even consider compromise, not just lefties. Your not bright enough to recognize your own contradiction.
Funny how you keep calling me a hypocrite. Where have you observed this.
What did I lie about?

SmokinLowriderSS
09-03-2007, 09:11 AM
And what was the law that this guy broke, with his foot tapping and hand under the stall. I see it as entrapment
Again, you either miss or blatantly IGNORE the entire main point, and want to dance a waltz.
Now, to a NORMAL PERSON, that says he was guilty, and took an easy out.
Entrapment. Hmmmmm
I smell where you are coming from. :idea:
Is it entrapment for a non-uniformed female cop to stand on a street corner, dressed in revealing, easy-exit clothing, and see if any guys want to "come party"
Is it entrapment for a non-uniformed male cop to stand on a street corner, dressed in baggy pants and a do-rag, and see if any guys want to "deal"?
I'm suspecting it is.
Beware ultra, all the good looking hookers are the cops. The only safe ones are the obviously crack-ho anorexics, or the bigguns.
I MIGHT know a thing or 2 about this from being a cop, and having a lot of COP friends, but I'd know a lot more if I was an "investigator". Yea, sure.
IF YOU READ THE POLICE REPORT (I know, not enough time, that would require "investigating" something (Also, you now smell like a cop-hater, all they do is lie and trap people)) you would know the following:
1.- There were NUMEROUS REPORTS FROM THE PUBLIC about gay sex going on in the bathroom at the airport, THAT BATHROOM.
2.- The PO that he was arrested by WAS ALREADY IN THE STALL when the senator arrived in the room.
3.- Both stalls beside the cop were occupied, and the Senator waited, outside the cop's stall untill one emptied (normal enough).
4.- The Senator STARED THRU THE DOOR CRACK FOR SEVERAL MINUITES, MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH THE COP, who made note of his BLUE EYES. (When was the last time you were seated in a toilet stall and MADE EYE CONTACT with someone waiting outside your door?) NON-NORMAL behavior.
5.- The stall left of the cop opened, the senator entered, sat, and did several things that I think are reasonably normal (putting his briefcase by the door in front of him, foot tapping). These things are ALSO done by gays looking for toilet sex so I would consider them arguable.
6.- Reaching his hand UNDER THE STALL PALM UP and TOUCHING THE FOOT OF THE GUY NEXT DOOR IS ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR!
"Wide Stance" is BS.
Again, DO TELL just how the cop "trapped" him.
Since in the latrine, I do not shove either my hands or feet under the dividers to touch other people (but I have been known to enjoy a conversation, or pull a section of newspaper over if it is available), I will NEVER be accused of trying to pick up a cop on a sting in the mens room, because the main things that they consider "keys", are things I DO NOT DO.
Entrapment is bullshyte, except to liberal lawyers from the ACLU. The perp was going to do something illegal, he just happened to offer the opportinity, or make the request of, a cop.
NOTHING in the police report has anything in it where somebody held a gun to the senator's head to make him commit the acts he did.
Again, the primary point I re-iterated (and MP saw, and we agree MP):
The Senator PLED GUILTY TO A CRIME HE NOW SAYS HE DID NOT COMMIT AS OPPOSED TO DEMANDING HIS DAY IN COURT TO CLEAR HIS NAME!
He tried to pull a fast one to duck it, and is now paying the piper.
Would we even be having this discussion if he had taken the soliciting sex charges to court and BEEN AQUITTED?
Would his career be over IF HE HAD BEEN AQUITTED?
What Texas Sentor went to court battles over being accused of campaign finance law violations, and what was the outcome?
Personally, the behavior is weird enough that, if he HAD been aquitted, just like OJ, I would still think there was something there, but he is not my Senator, so my lack of a vote means nothing.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 09:22 AM
Again, you either miss or blatantly IGNORE the entire main point, and want to dance a waltz.
Now, to a NORMAL PERSON, that says he was guilty, and took an easy out.
Entrapment. Hmmmmm
I smell where you are coming from. :idea:
Is it entrapment for a non-uniformed female cop to stand on a street corner, dressed in revealing, easy-exit clothing, and see if any guys want to "come party"
Is it entrapment for a non-uniformed male cop to stand on a street corner, dressed in baggy pants and a do-rag, and see if any guys want to "deal"?
I'm suspecting it is.
Beware ultra, all the good looking hookers are the cops. The only safe ones are the obviously crack-ho anorexics, or the bigguns.
I MIGHT know a thing or 2 about this from being a cop, and having a lot of COP friends, but I'd know a lot more if I was an "investigator". Yea, sure.
IF YOU READ THE POLICE REPORT (I know, not enough time, that would require "investigating" something (Also, you now smell like a cop-hater, all they do is lie and trap people)) you would know the following:
1.- There were NUMEROUS REPORTS FROM THE PUBLIC about gay sex going on in the bathroom at the airport, THAT BATHROOM.
2.- The PO that he was arrested by WAS ALREADY IN THE STALL when the senator arrived in the room.
3.- Both stalls beside the cop were occupied, and the Senator waited, outside the cop's stall untill one emptied (normal enough).
4.- The Senator STARED THRU THE DOOR CRACK FOR SEVERAL MINUITES, MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH THE COP, who made note of his BLUE EYES. (When was the last time you were seated in a toilet stall and MADE EYE CONTACT with someone waiting outside your door?) NON-NORMAL behavior.
5.- The stall left of the cop opened, the senator entered, sat, and did several things that I think are reasonably normal (putting his briefcase by the door in front of him, foot tapping). These things are ALSO done by gays looking for toilet sex so I would consider them arguable.
6.- Reaching his hand UNDER THE STALL PALM UP and TOUCHING THE FOOT OF THE GUY NEXT DOOR IS ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR!
"Wide Stance" is BS.
Again, DO TELL just how the cop "trapped" him.
Since in the latrine, I do not shove either my hands or feet under the dividers to touch other people (but I have been known to enjoy a conversation, or pull a section of newspaper over if it is available), I will NEVER be accused of trying to pick up a cop on a sting in the mens room, because the main things that they consider "keys", are things I DO NOT DO.
Entrapment is bullshyte, except to liberal lawyers from the ACLU. The perp was going to do something illegal, he just happened to offer the opportinity, or make the request of, a cop.
NOTHING in the police report has anything in it where somebody held a gun to the senator's head to make him commit the acts he did.
Again, the primary point I re-iterated (and MP saw, and we agree MP):
The Senator PLED GUILTY TO A CRIME HE NOW SAYS HE DID NOT COMMIT AS OPPOSED TO DEMANDING HIS DAY IN COURT TO CLEAR HIS NAME!
He tried to pull a fast one to duck it, and is now paying the piper.
Would we even be having this discussion if he had taken the soliciting sex charges to court and BEEN AQUITTED?
Would his career be over IF HE HAD BEEN AQUITTED?
What Texas Sentor went to court battles over being accused of campaign finance law violations, and what was the outcome?
Personally, the behavior is weird enough that, if he HAD been aquitted, just like OJ, I would still think there was something there, but he is not my Senator, so my lack of a vote means nothing.
Any money or exchange of words occur? I guess implied soliciting is now against the law. What will it be next a wink or a wave. I don't disagree that he should have gone to court and cleared himself of all charges. Seems he may have viewed this like getting cited for speeding when you weren't. Sometimes it makes more sense to pay the fine/bail. Whatever the case the Sen from ID used some bad judgment in this matter. He's not the first or last politician to use bad judgment.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 10:01 AM
What did I lie about?
You lied about your hatred. It is not limited to Tyrant Lefties, you hate all Democrats, compromisers and collaborators, which come from the Right as well. Now that I have told you what you lied about, for the 4th time, this game is over.
You are too afraid of being exposed to state why left is wrong and why your way are the best way. It's time you step up and be the man you claim you are. There are many guys from the Right on here who have no problem speaking their minds. Facts and opinions without hate.
If hate is all you have to contribute, you will say nothing, as you have been doing.

TonkaDriver
09-03-2007, 10:06 AM
I have a simple question. How can any hot boater be a Liberal?
I am a hard rock miner and a boater and if the socialist's, sorry Liberals had their way neither activity would be permitted. The libs would want us all to stay off the water completely or at worst paddle around in a canoe and the minerals we all need to build our gas guzzling evil boats would not be attainable.
Anyone that Says they are with the Socialists and owns a gas eating beast that polutes the water is the biggest hypocrite on the planet. That is the do as I say, not as I do crowd. I here China has a new lake.
Kurt
P.S. Don't get me started on Billy Boy's treason or sexual predation. Do allegations of rape ring a bell??????????????????????????

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 12:39 PM
You lied about your hatred. It is not limited to Tyrant Lefties, you hate all Democrats, compromisers and collaborators, which come from the Right as well. Now that I have told you what you lied about, for the 4th time, this game is over..
I'm glad you know what's in my mind. But I lied about nothing. My hatred is reserved for "progressives" and radical leftists. You have no right to call me a liar, as I've not lied about a thing.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 12:40 PM
I have a simple question. How can any hot boater be a Liberal?
I am a hard rock miner and a boater and if the socialist's, sorry Liberals had their way neither activity would be permitted. The libs would want us all to stay off the water completely or at worst paddle around in a canoe and the minerals we all need to build our gas guzzling evil boats would not be attainable.
Anyone that Says they are with the Socialists and owns a gas eating beast that polutes the water is the biggest hypocrite on the planet. That is the do as I say, not as I do crowd. I here China has a new lake.
Kurt
P.S. Don't get me started on Billy Boy's treason or sexual predation. Do allegations of rape ring a bell??????????????????????????
Better watch it, you're gonna get labled by the lefty lunatic fringe!:D

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm glad you know what's in my mind. But I lied about nothing. My hatred is reserved for "progressives" and radical leftists. You have no right to call me a liar, as I've not lied about a thing.
I only know what you post. Now it's progressives and radical leftists. First time we've heard radical leftists
How about those Tyrants and DemoRATS you express so much hate for.
I'd rather drink avgas and piss on a brush fire than support demorats of any kind. That said, you know as well as I do that not all demorats are leftists or "progressives" As you can see by my quote those are the ones I refer to as tyrants and totalitarian.
This Country will never be a dictatorship, so you can drop the totalitarian and tyrant BS.
Maybe you just tell the truth inconsistently.
Again, who taught you to hate?

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 01:48 PM
I only know what you post. Now it's progressives and radical leftists. First time we've heard radical leftists
How about those Tyrants and DemoRATS you express so much hate for.
Maybe you just tell the truth inconsistently.
Again, who taught you to hate?
My god you're dense. Or you're just acting that way. "Progressives", lefties, radical leftists, etc. are different names for the same animal, genius. They are hardcore, left-wing tyrannical demorats. Not the whole of the "party", merely the extreme left of it. You know this, yet you still try to provoke me. What is it you're trying to trick me into saying, that I hate all dems? Sorry mr. hypocrite, I will not... 'cuz I do not.
Whatever hate I feel is a product of observing the REALITY of the radical left's politics.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 02:14 PM
My god you're dense. Or you're just acting that way. "Progressives", lefties, radical leftists, etc. are different names for the same animal, genius. They are hardcore, left-wing tyrannical demorats. Not the whole of the "party", merely the extreme left of it. You know this, yet you still try to provoke me. What is it you're trying to trick me into saying, that I hate all dems? Sorry mr. hypocrite, I will not... 'cuz I do not.
Whatever hate I feel is a product of observing the REALITY of the radical left's politics.
I'd rather drink avgas and piss on a brush fire than support demorats of any kind. That said, you know as well as I do that not all demorats are leftists or "progressives" As you can see by my quote those are the ones I refer to as tyrants and totalitarian.
And yet another dense comment. Try and remember what you type. It's not difficult
Again, was it your mom or dad that taught you to hate?

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 02:18 PM
And yet another dense comment. Try and remember what you type. It's not difficult
Again, was it your mom or dad that taught you to hate?
Those two comments say the same thing hypocrite.
You should leave my Mother and Father out of this you piece of shit.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Those two comments say the same thing hypocrite.
You should leave my Mother and Father out of this you piece of shit.
Answer the question child. Was it mommy or daddy who taught you to hate?

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 02:24 PM
This statement is no different than what I've been saying all along. What do you wish to accomplish by lying about what I've said. Do you think you're convincing anyone? All the posts I've made are up here for all to see. As are your hypocrite nonsense posts. My position has not changed one bit.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 02:25 PM
I won't be provoked by you, loser. Try as you will.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Mommy and Daddy taught me to keep my eyes open AND MAKE UP MY OWN MIND.

Blown 472
09-03-2007, 02:49 PM
It is a simple question, where and when did a liberal cross you and make you hate them so much??? why cant you answer a simple lil question?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Mommy and Daddy taught me to keep my eyes open AND MAKE UP MY OWN MIND.
Do mommy and daddy hate Leftists too?

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 03:59 PM
It is a simple question, where and when did a liberal cross you and make you hate them so much??? why cant you answer a simple lil question?
I already did, clownie. It's not one thing, more the totality of the left's traitorous actions that's convinced me that they're the enemy of liberty....not to be trusted in any way. Question answered.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Do mommy and daddy hate Leftists too?
You snivel about my hatred for hardcore lefties. On and on, harping about how I've lied, yet you can't point out how, when or where. Seems to me YOU'VE got some hate in you as well though, mr hypocrite. Why else would one continue to bring their adversaries' parents into the argument....particularly with the use of such intentionally demeaning terms as Mommy and Daddy?
Whatever it is you wish to provoke me into, I'll not take the bait.

Blown 472
09-03-2007, 04:22 PM
I already did, clownie. It's not one thing, more the totality of the left's traitorous actions that's convinced me that they're the enemy of liberty....not to be trusted in any way. Question answered.
And where did you see this take place??

Blown 472
09-03-2007, 04:23 PM
You snivel about my hatred for hardcore lefties. On and on, harping about how I've lied, yet you can't point out how, when or where. Seems to me YOU'VE got some hate in you as well though, mr hypocrite. Why else would one continue to bring their adversaries' parents into the argument....particularly with the use of such intentionally demeaning terms as Mommy and Daddy?
But yet you throw faggot around like it is nothing, wassamater cant take your own shit?? Me thinks you is a mommys boy and he is cutting pretty close to the bone on that one.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 04:29 PM
You already did little boy hate. You were taught this hatred, it's obvious.
Your it.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 04:36 PM
And where did you see this take place??
Everywhere there's lefties.
Thanks for the smile your sig line provided!

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 04:38 PM
But yet you throw faggot around like it is nothing, wassamater cant take your own shit?? Me thinks you is a mommys boy and he is cutting pretty close to the bone on that one.
Sorry to bust your bubble, but nobody gives a squirt of piss about your theories.....least of all me.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 04:42 PM
You already did little boy hate. You were taught this hatred, it's obvious.
Your it.
So then by that logic YOUR FOLKS must have taught you how to be a ridiculous left-wing bleeding heart.
Too bad they didn't teach you how to spell, or at least use spell check. Go "investigate" all my posts looking for errors. You're a pathetic fool that can't stand the fact that your lies will never sway me OR provoke the response you're looking for.

Blown 472
09-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Everywhere there's lefties.
Thanks for the smile your sig line provided!
You are a joke, you hate but have nothing to hate for, you just hate for the sake of hating, I feel sorry for you.

Blown 472
09-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Sorry to bust your bubble, but nobody gives a squirt of piss about your theories.....least of all me.
Nope, makes perfect sense, you are a mommas boy got picked on in skool, called a fag and now you are lashing out and using that word like no tomorrow, you need a hug?

SmokinLowriderSS
09-03-2007, 05:50 PM
You are a joke, you hate but have nothing to hate for, you just hate for the sake of hating, I feel sorry for you.
From the pos that resembles all this. sheeesh!

Blown 472
09-03-2007, 05:52 PM
From the pos that resembles all this. sheeesh!
How do I tune each cylinder again?

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Coming from you that statement is laughable.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Nope, makes perfect sense, you are a mommas boy got picked on in skool, called a fag and now you are lashing out and using that word like no tomorrow, you need a hug?
Nope, never got picked on in school. The closest I've come to being picked on is being badgered by you two twits for having a strong opinion, which wouldn't even happen if my strong opinion was the same as yours.
I HATE PROGRESSIVES BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ENEMIES OF PERSONAL FREEDOM IN AMERICA. Douche bags like yourself and ultrahypocrite serve only to reinforce my thoughts on this issue.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 07:43 PM
So then by that logic YOUR FOLKS must have taught you how to be a ridiculous left-wing bleeding heart.
Too bad they didn't teach you how to spell, or at least use spell check. Go "investigate" all my posts looking for errors. You're a pathetic fool that can't stand the fact that your lies will never sway me OR provoke the response you're looking for
The closest I've come to being picked on is being badgered by you two twits for having a strong opinion,
Having a strong opinion and hate are very different.
It's interesting that I haven't given you any reason to believe that I am a bleeding heart liberal. I'm curious what about me gave you that impression because I'm not. You are an angry young man you make this obvious. Hatred is the epitome stupidity and IMO, hatred is more of a threat to our freedom the than all of the commies and neocons combined. Hopefully you will realize this someday. I have no reason to hate people and you really don't either.
I'm a shitty speller, you got me on that one.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 08:32 PM
It's interesting that I haven't given you any reason to believe that I am a bleeding heart liberal. I'm curious what about me gave you that impression because I'm not. You are an angry young man you make this obvious. Hatred is the epitome stupidity and IMO, hatred is more of a threat to our freedom the than all of the commies and neocons combined. Hopefully you will realize this someday. I have no reason to hate people and you really don't either.
I'm a shitty speller, you got me on that one.
You are indeed a bleeding heart and YOU make this obvious. Neocons pose no threat to America, they ARE America. They wish only to preserve America and the Freedoms most of us hold dear. Lefties wish to reshape America into what THEY think it should be. What they can't accomplish at the ballot box they'll attempt to achieve through the courts.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 08:38 PM
What do you care if I hate the treasonous left. The fact that I have the stones to admit that I despise the socialist element contained within YOUR party should make your attempts to discredit me easier. You should be thanking me. Do you think I'm alone in my beliefs? As you continue to badger me do you think you're winning converts?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 08:39 PM
You are indeed a bleeding heart and YOU make this obvious. Neocons pose no threat to America, they ARE America. They wish only to preserve America and the Freedoms most of us hold dear. Lefties wish to reshape America into what THEY think it should be. What they can't accomplish at the ballot box they'll attempt to achieve through the courts.
What freedoms to the Progressives want to take from you?
Would you go to war against American progressives to preserve the freedom you hold so dear?

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Would you go to war against American progressives to preserve the freedom you hold so dear?
Nothing I say will change your mind, just as you can't change mine. As to the 2nd question, your history of attempting to twist my words to your own ends prevents me from answering that. All you're trying to do is play typical lefty "gotcha" games....and I don't wish to play.
Whatever you can do to twist what I've already said will have to suffice.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Nothing I say will change your mind, just as you can't change mine. As to the 2nd question, your history of attempting to twist my words to your own ends prevents me from answering that. All you're trying to do is play typical lefty "gotcha" games....and I don't wish to play.
Am I surprised that you don't have the sack to tell it like you see it, not in the slightest. You talk a tough leftist hate game but have nothing to back it up. Other folks on the Right and Left aren't afraid of speaking their views. I admire and respect that in each of them. Grow a sack or give it up.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Am I surprised that you don't have the sack to tell it like you see it, not in the slightest. You talk a tough leftist hate game but have nothing to back it up. Other folks on the Right and Left aren't afraid of speaking their views. I admire and respect that in each of them. Grow a sack or give it up.
Again, why would I tell a man what I really think when I know full well he'll twist my words and use 'em against me.
You sure seem to get angry when you target someone but they won't let you manipulate them. I've got the sack, I'm just too smart to be lured into your bullshit game.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Again, why would I tell a man what I really think when I know full well he'll twist my words and use 'em against me.
You sure seem to get angry when you target someone but they won't let you manipulate them. I've got the sack, I'm just too smart to be lured into your bullshit game.
Not really. It bothers to be called names by someone who isn't man enough to tell me why. You're too smart?? You're a paranoid child with no courage at all.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Grow a sack or give it up.
Why do you hide the fact that you're in here. When I scroll down to see who's in the prf I see 3 members, 0 guests. '75 Miller, TonkaDriver. Where's your name....I know you're in here. Why are you hiding? Is that the "sack" you refer to?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Why do you hide the fact that you're in here. When I scroll down to see who's in the prf I see 3 members, 0 guests. '75 Miller, TonkaDriver. Where's your name....I know you're in here. Why are you hiding? Is that the "sack" you refer to?
Does it matter? It's past your bedtime. Good night 15 Miller

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Not really. It bothers to be called names by someone who isn't man enough to tell me why. You're too smart?? You're a paranoid child with no courage at all.
It bothers you to be called names yet that's exactly what you do to those with whom you disagree....call them names and poke fun. And I'm not talking about me either. Smokin' shuts you down routinely, and when he does you revert to the old blown472 tactic of questioning how each cylinder is tuned....and call him a dope. CC posts what appears to be evidence about MLK and you make fun of his hometown.
This is but one example of what makes you a hypocrite.

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Does it matter? It's past your bedtime. Good night 15 Miller
15 Miller? Hard to believe that's a typo. And there you go again. Can't manipulate me or get me angry enough to lash out so you crack out the "it's past your bedtime" remark. Sorry, old man, but I decide when to call it a night.
And why are you hiding?

TonkaDriver
09-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Yes Ultra and Blown, I will go to war to preserve the freedoms that were Laid out in the original constitution. Even against libs. I did a tour in the military and my father died when I was 3 serving his country so you can have your freedom as well as I can have mine. Anyone that threatens those freedoms is an enemy.
You want to tell everyone else how to live but to question your lifestyle is out of bounds. We know you think that America is what is wrong with the world but without us the world would be speaking german.
If we are so evil, why does everyone want to come here?
There were some honorable dems in the past such as JFK who today would be a conservative republican. Hubert Humphry believed in the greatness of this country.
MLK would be a conservative and probably rolls in his grave over jackson, sharpton and all others that use him as they do.
Zell Miller Governor of Georgia and former Senator is a Dem. He thinks libs are trying to destroy our country.
What would you think if Queen Hilary told you to park you Boats?
Would you let her tell you how to live?
Kurt

'75 Miller
09-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Yes Ultra and Blown, I will go to war to preserve the freedoms that were Laid out in the original constitution. Even against libs. I did a tour in the military and my father died when I was 3 serving his country so you can have your freedom as well as I can have mine. Anyone that threatens those freedoms is an enemy.
You want to tell everyone else how to live but to question your lifestyle is out of bounds. We know you think that America is what is wrong with the world but without us the world would be speaking german.
There were some honorable dems in the past such as JFK who today would be a conservative republican. Hubert Humphry believed in the greatness of this country.
MLK would be a conservative and probably rolls in his grave over jackson, sharpton and all others that use him as they do.
Zell Miller Governor of Georgia and former Senator is a Dem. He thinks libs are trying to destroy our country.
Kurt
Damn Tonka you REALLY stepped in it now. You WILL be attacked!:D

Blown 472
09-04-2007, 02:01 AM
Nope, never got picked on in school. The closest I've come to being picked on is being badgered by you two twits for having a strong opinion, which wouldn't even happen if my strong opinion was the same as yours.
I HATE PROGRESSIVES BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ENEMIES OF PERSONAL FREEDOM IN AMERICA. Douche bags like yourself and ultrahypocrite serve only to reinforce my thoughts on this issue.
Just what did the progressives do to you to make you hate them? lets have an example.

Blown 472
09-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Kurt
Just who is threating us now?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-04-2007, 06:22 AM
Kurt
While I will never agree that American liberals are the enemy, at least you have the balls to be honest and state your true feelings.
Only speaking for myself let me say that I have never and will never tell anyone else how to live. I have stated my belief that hatred is a threat to our freedom. Again speaking for me, how could you possiblly know what I believe is wrong with the world. I will say that America has made it's share of mistakes, but you saying that I believe that America is what's wrong with the world, couldn't be farther from the truth.
Everyone comes to America because it is the greatest Country in the world.
I agree with your comments about MLK. Sharpton is a complete ass. There was a time when Jackson showed some promise, but those days are gone.
This is America not Iraq, where a dictator once ruled. I don't see the US ever becoming a dictatorship, so I don't believe your question is valid. However, if in fact 'Queen Hilary" told me to park my boat, I believe I would respond 'bite me bitch"

ULTRA26 # 1
09-04-2007, 07:00 AM
It bothers you to be called names yet that's exactly what you do to those with whom you disagree....call them names and poke fun. And I'm not talking about me either. Smokin' shuts you down routinely, and when he does you revert to the old blown472 tactic of questioning how each cylinder is tuned....and call him a dope. CC posts what appears to be evidence about MLK and you make fun of his hometown.
This is but one example of what makes you a hypocrite.
Once again you stick your foot in your mouth. The o2 sensor issue came from a tread that I started in gearheads as a result of Smokin's ridiculous example of running a carb 454 and an EFI 496 at a lean 16:1 AFR. When I questioned Smokin about the 16:1 AFR, his response to me was "You don't know much about gasoline engines do you?"
Poking fun goes on here all of the time as does a considerable amount of name calling. As I see it you have brought a new twist to the PRF. Hate with no basis. When asked for specifics, you respond with your belief that you won't be lured by my trap. The question I, and probably others, have, is lured into what? This is a forum where people speak openly about issues. IMO, you fear being judged for your true feelings.
I have asked you countless times to point me to my comments that suggest that I am a bleeding heart liberal or a hypocrite. But you refuse.
In one of your recent responses you stated that you were to smart to fall for that trap?????
If you have something to contribute here, other than unfounded hate, then by all means stick around. If not, I for one, believe you should find some place else to play.
BTW, spell check gave me the go ahead. :)

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Once again you stick your foot in your mouth. The o2 sensor issue came from a tread that I started in gearheads as a result of Smokin's ridiculous example of running a carb 454 and an EFI 496 at a lean 16:1 AFR. When I questioned Smokin about the 16:1 AFR, his response to me was "You don't know much about gasoline engines do you?"
Poking fun goes on here all of the time as does a considerable amount of name calling. As I see it you have brought a new twist to the PRF. Hate with no basis. When asked for specifics, you respond with your belief that you won't be lured by my trap. The question I, and probably others, have, is lured into what? This is a forum where people speak openly about issues. IMO, you fear being judged for your true feelings.
I have asked you countless times to point me to my comments that suggest that I am a bleeding heart liberal or a hypocrite. But you refuse.
In one of your recent responses you stated that you were to smart to fall for that trap?????
If you have something to contribute here, other than unfounded hate, then by all means stick around. If not, I for one, believe you should find some place else to play.
Again, I've stated why I hate leftist numerous times. You claim that my despising the left is a threat to America, yet if I hated the same people/things as you (like blown) you'd embrace me. That guy is the most hateful pos on this forum and your new best buddy.
Just because I'm not willing to comment on what I would or wouldn't do to my enemy, our enemy, if the opportunity arose, you assume I'm afraid of being "judged"? By whom.....a bunch of guys I don't know and never will?

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 09:56 AM
:
Foot in mouth? ANYTIME Smokin' shuts you down these days you immediately go to the o2 sensor comment....regardless of the subject. Just like your pal blowin. It's ridiculous when he does it, but understandable because everyone knows he's a loon. It's worse when you do it, 'cuz you try to portray yourself as "thoughtful" and "only interested in honest debate". You call me a child, yet you act like a child yourself.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-04-2007, 10:37 AM
I guess that's one way to see it. I for one respect and appreciate the "phonies" for keeping their sinful, deviant behavior to them fukking selves. Why should any of us know if our representative is a pillow-biter? What business is it of ours. How does their choice to be gay have anything to do with governing?
Why would any sane person interested in the preservation of liberty for future generations compromise with totalitarians? The left in America is in no way interested in compromising, only making US compromise. They put foul initiatives on the ballot, get shot down, then proceed to try and ram through judicial activist judges what the American people wouldn't vote for.
If there was a counterpart worthy of working with I'd be all for it. There is not.
Why won't you explain what I lied about? You called me a liar but never said what I lied about.
This statement is no different than what I've been saying all along. What do you wish to accomplish by lying about what I've said. Do you think you're convincing anyone? All the posts I've made are up here for all to see. As are your hypocrite nonsense posts. My position has not changed one bit.
Too bad they didn't teach you how to spell, or at least use spell check. Go "investigate" all my posts looking for errors. You're a pathetic fool that can't stand the fact that your lies will never sway me OR provoke the response you're looking for.
What do you care if I hate the treasonous left. The fact that I have the stones to admit that I despise the socialist element contained within YOUR party should make your attempts to discredit me easier. You should be thanking me. Do you think I'm alone in my beliefs? As you continue to badger me do you think you're winning converts?
Again, I've stated why I hate leftist numerous times. You claim that my despising the left is a threat to America, yet if I hated the same people/things as you (like blown) you'd embrace me. That guy is the most hateful pos on this forum and your new best buddy.
Just because I'm not willing to comment on what I would or wouldn't do to my enemy, our enemy, if the opportunity arose, you assume I'm afraid of being "judged"? By whom.....a bunch of guys I don't know and never will?
Seems like all I do is respond to your lies and false characterizations about me. I explained that my hatred for "progressives" stems from observing their treacherous tactics, and coming to the conclusion that they're the enemy of liberty. From that you attempt to put words in my mouth saying I hate all dems, hate Americans, would kill all dems, etc. Anyone who cares to look into it will see this to be true. You can't seem to accept that I've come to my own conclusions about the seditious left by paying attention and taking note. Instead you persist in trying to bring my parents into it, as if somehow my having you lefties figured out is their "fault".
I thought you were gonna ignore me anyway....ooh, you lied.
You know the answer, but to admit it would prove your party is attempting to limit our mobility and influence what/where/when we drive.
New question part 1...What crawled up your ass?
part two...if you squeeze hard enough next time you take a dump do you think it'll come out?
I thought you were ignoring me anyway ultrahypocrite26#1
Hypocritical...definetly. But it's not a joke...it's a fukking insult! Demorats and sellout Republicans seem to have forgotten that this is America. We have rights here, and freedoms...though to a lesser degree than in past years. It is MY RIGHT to own and drive whatever I choose. A full-size Chevy truck that gets 15mpg, a '67 big block Chevelle that gets 6mpg, or a little pansy civic. It's up to me.
The scumbag "envirocrats" know that they can't decide for us outright what we drive...there'd be riots in the streets. Instead they do everything in their power to ensure that gas prices climb ever higher and never come back down. This limits our freedom of movement, our freedom of mobility, and is profoundly unAmerican.
Just so there is no twisting of your words.
You express your hatred for democrats that and when I point this out I am putting words in your mouth.
Throughout this banter you have been asked repeatedly to explain the basis for your hatred of Democrats, Progressives, Leftists, Leftist Radicals, Centrists and so on. You have found some excuse throughout to refuse. There is no need for me to twist your words, as you do a fine job of on your own.
Noone is trying to change or alter your beliefs, understanding them would be nice. No trap, no bait no BS games, no names, no digs, etc.
Please tell us what the Democrats, Progressives, Leftists, Leftist Radicals or Centrists have done that changed your life so much as to cause you to hate fellow Americans.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Seems like all I do is respond to your lies and false characterizations about me. I explained that my hatred for "progressives" stems from observing their treacherous tactics, and coming to the conclusion that they're the enemy of liberty. From that you attempt to put words in my mouth saying I hate all dems, hate Americans, would kill all dems, etc. Anyone who cares to look into it will see this to be true. You can't seem to accept that I've come to my own conclusions about the seditious left by paying attention and taking note. Instead you persist in trying to bring my parents into it, as if somehow my having you lefties figured out is their "fault".
I thought you were gonna ignore me anyway....ooh, you lied.
You know the answer, but to admit it would prove your party is attempting to limit our mobility and influence what/where/when we drive.
New question part 1...What crawled up your ass?
part two...if you squeeze hard enough next time you take a dump do you think it'll come out?
I thought you were ignoring me anyway ultrahypocrite26#1
Hypocritical...definetly. But it's not a joke...it's a fukking insult! Demorats and sellout Republicans seem to have forgotten that this is America. We have rights here, and freedoms...though to a lesser degree than in past years. It is MY RIGHT to own and drive whatever I choose. A full-size Chevy truck that gets 15mpg, a '67 big block Chevelle that gets 6mpg, or a little pansy civic. It's up to me.
The scumbag "envirocrats" know that they can't decide for us outright what we drive...there'd be riots in the streets. Instead they do everything in their power to ensure that gas prices climb ever higher and never come back down. This limits our freedom of movement, our freedom of mobility, and is profoundly unAmerican.
You express your hatred for democrats that and when I point this out I am putting words in your mouth.
Throughout this banter you have been asked repeatedly to explain the basis for your hatred of Democrats, Progressives, Leftists, Leftist Radicals, Centrists and so on. You have found some excuse throughout to refuse. There is no need for me to twist your words, as you do a fine job of on your own.
Noone is trying to change or alter your beliefs, understanding them would be nice. No trap, no bait no BS games, no names, no digs, etc.
Please tell us what the Democrats, Progressives, Leftists, Leftist Radicals or Centrists have done that changed your life so much as to cause you to hate fellow Americans.

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 10:46 AM
The reason I despise the far left is contained in the quotes....I FEEL THAT THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF LIBERTY IN AMERICA. I am not alone, not even here in the PRF. I don't expect anyone to chime in and support my position either. With the way you've continually pestered me on the subject why would they.
Why do you hide your screen name when you're in here?

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Are you saying the left HASN'T been responsible for blocking measures that would enable us to produce and use MORE of our own oil? The left doesn't wish to drive UP the cost of fuel in an attempt to strong-arm us into driving less?
Why are you hiding?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-04-2007, 10:55 AM
The reason I despise the far left is contained in the quotes....I FEEL THAT THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF LIBERTY IN AMERICA. I am not alone, not even here in the PRF. I don't expect anyone to chime in and support my position either. With the way you've continually pestered me on the subject why would they.
Why do you hide your screen name when you're in here?
There are many here who disagree with the political veiws of the left but these folks all have the balls to support their disagreement. You spew hate for Democrats, Progressives, Leftists, Leftist Radicals, Centrists and so on, and have nothing to back it up. You have no balls or no brains, and suspect you have neither.
Who gives a shit why I am in invisable mode. Because I can. My it's my right as an American ***boat.com PRF poster. :)

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 11:01 AM
How have I twisted my own words? Reading the quotes it's plain to see that I've consistently said the same thing.
Why explain ANYTHING to you. Because you bring my parents into the argument? Because you call me a pinhead, or a child, or tell me it's past my bedtime? Neither of us can convince the other, so any attempt would be an excercise in futility. Do you think your attempts to smear me are winning you converts? Based on the statements I've read, more members agree with ME than agree with YOU, though maybe to a lesser degree.
You might have started out as the "kinder, gentler, more thoughtful" blowin472, but now you are nothing more than blowinjr.
And why are you hiding?

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Who gives a shit why I am in invisable mode. Because I can. My it's my right as an American ***boat.com PRF poster. :)
Why should I "back-up" any of my statements to YOU?
I despise leftists and say so loud and clear because I can and because it's my right as an American ***boat.com PRF poster. I owe you no explanations. Those who agree with me about the treachery of the left in America don't need an explanation. Those who disagree can't be swayed by an explanation, so it's pointless.

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Are you saying the left HASN'T been responsible for blocking measures that would enable us to produce and use MORE of our own oil? The left doesn't wish to drive UP the cost of fuel in an attempt to strong-arm us into driving less?
Why are you hiding?
Why is it you cry like a little bitch for me to give an example WHY I despise the left in America, and when I provide one you ignore it?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Why is it you cry like a little bitch for me to give an example WHY I despise the left in America, and when I provide one you ignore it?
Are you getting tough on me now with the little bitch talk.
You must be proud of being an out of work tile setter. But, I guess living at home with mommy and daddy takes some of the pressure off.
How old are you? Are you even old enough to vote?
There are few haters here, realize this.

eliminatedsprinter
09-04-2007, 12:31 PM
So,so, so, my dad can beat up all you guy's dads.;) :rolleyes: :)

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 12:37 PM
You must be proud of being an out of work tile setter. But, I guess living at home with mommy and daddy takes some of the pressure off.
No Idea what makes you think I'm either out of work or living with "mommy & daddy". Neither is true, but I know that lefties never let the truth interfere with a "good" story. I know you like to make shit up, as I've seen your "Bush quotes" thread. Keep up the good work.
If you're really concerned, I have more work than my small tile business can keep up with.
As to my age, that's none of your concern.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-04-2007, 12:46 PM
No Idea what makes you think I'm either out of work or living with "mommy & daddy". Neither is true, but I know that lefties never let the truth interfere with a "good" story. I know you like to make shit up, as I've seen your "Bush quotes" thread. Keep up the good work.
If you're really concerned, I have more work than my small tile business can keep up with.
As to my age, that's none of your concern.
What are you hiding?? That you aren't old enough to even be posting?

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 12:47 PM
There are few haters here, realize this.
And there are even fewer lefty hypocrites, realize that.
So how 'bout the left's blocking of our ability to produce and consume more of our own oil? There's one of the reasons you've been asking for. I'd love to hear how you rationalize the left's obstruction to bills that had sufficient votes for passage.

'75 Miller
09-04-2007, 12:50 PM
What are you hiding?? That you aren't old enough to even be posting?
yup. Hiding...that's a good one. Coming from a guy who doesn't even want others to know when he's in here. More evidence of your hypocrisy.

centerhill condor
09-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Being a Democrat Means Never Having to Say You’re Sorry
By Doug Patton
September 3, 2007
Since the details of Idaho Sen. Larry Craig’s disgusting restroom antics came to light, comparisons and contrasts of scandals involving Republicans versus Democrats have been made by almost every pundit with a political ax to grind.
Liberal commentators love to characterize Craig’s tormented secret life and his traditional positions on issues such as same sex marriage as “hypocrisy,” while conservatives point out that Craig has a right to take those positions regardless of his personal proclivities.
These views miss the point. While conservative Republicans have to live and die politically by the moral standards most Americans believe to be a reasonable code of personal behavior, Democrats have no standards for personal conduct. The litany of Dems who have thumbed their noses at decency in the name of political survival is long indeed.
President Bill Clinton refused to resign from office and served out the remainder of his term despite his crimes.
Sen. Ted Kennedy has been elected to seven more six-year terms since driving off that bridge at Chappaquiddick in a drunken stupor and leaving Mary Jo Kopechne to drown.
Rep. Gerry Studs, the first openly homosexual Member of Congress, had sex with male pages and then defiantly stayed in the House with the approval of his constituents and his Democrat colleagues.
Rep. Barney Frank hired a male prostitute with public funds, then looked the other way while his “aide” turned the congressman’s home into a male brothel. Frank is now chairman of the powerful House Banking Committee.
Rep. Mel Reynolds was pardoned by his fellow deviant Bill Clinton after having sex with female pages.
The list goes on and on and on. And that doesn’t even take into account the Democrat financial scandals that have plagued their party for decades. Remember Congressman William Jefferson, Democrat-Louisiana? The FBI found $90,000 in cash in his freezer last year. He’s still in Congress.
Remember the videotape of Congressman Jack Murtha, Democrat-Pennsylvania, discussing a future bribe during the 1980 ABSCAM sting? He’s still in Congress.
Remember Chicago Congressman Dan Rostenkowski, chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee? Eighteen terms, seventeen indictments, yet the Dems let him serve right up to the moment the authorities hauled him off to jail.
But there is no hypocrisy here. How can there be, if they have no standards?
Republicans, on the other hand, are held to a higher benchmark, and rightly so. It is one we who believe in decency and traditional values have set for them, and one to which we should continue to hold them. Is it fair that Larry Craig is forced to resign from the Senate on the strength of such flimsy evidence? Not when held up to the Democrats’ non-standard, but that is not our measure. Should Barney Frank and Ted Kennedy be wearing orange jump suits at the Massachusetts state prison instead of attempting to destroy the Constitution on a daily basis in the U.S. Congress? Of course, but as your mother probably told you, if you are looking for fairness in this world, son, you are likely to be disappointed.
Democrat constituents apparently don’t care what their elected officials do. As long as the goals of big government are served, sleaze and slime are just fine.
Republicans do care. We don’t want those representing us soliciting men for sex in bathrooms. We think there are lines over which we will not allow our public officials to cross. Going clear back to Watergate, Sen. Barry Goldwater led the Republican delegation to the White House to inform President Richard Nixon that he had to resign. From then until last week, when Republican leaders told Larry Craig there was no room for his behavior in the U.S. Senate, the GOP has been policing its own.
By contrast, we all remember Democrat congressional leaders circling the wagons around Bill Clinton as he lied through his teeth (to the public and under oath) about his disgusting behavior.
Quite simply, being a Democrat means never having to say you’re sorry.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Came across this in today's email. thought it might fit in the thread.
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
09-04-2007, 01:09 PM
To all that have wasted one minute reading the exchange between 75 Miller and I for the last few days, I apologize.

TonkaDriver
09-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Being a Democrat Means Never Having to Say You’re Sorry
By Doug Patton
September 3, 2007
Since the details of Idaho Sen. Larry Craig’s disgusting restroom antics came to light, comparisons and contrasts of scandals involving Republicans versus Democrats have been made by almost every pundit with a political ax to grind.
Liberal commentators love to characterize Craig’s tormented secret life and his traditional positions on issues such as same sex marriage as “hypocrisy,” while conservatives point out that Craig has a right to take those positions regardless of his personal proclivities.
These views miss the point. While conservative Republicans have to live and die politically by the moral standards most Americans believe to be a reasonable code of personal behavior, Democrats have no standards for personal conduct. The litany of Dems who have thumbed their noses at decency in the name of political survival is long indeed.
President Bill Clinton refused to resign from office and served out the remainder of his term despite his crimes.
Sen. Ted Kennedy has been elected to seven more six-year terms since driving off that bridge at Chappaquiddick in a drunken stupor and leaving Mary Jo Kopechne to drown.
Rep. Gerry Studs, the first openly homosexual Member of Congress, had sex with male pages and then defiantly stayed in the House with the approval of his constituents and his Democrat colleagues.
Rep. Barney Frank hired a male prostitute with public funds, then looked the other way while his “aide” turned the congressman’s home into a male brothel. Frank is now chairman of the powerful House Banking Committee.
Rep. Mel Reynolds was pardoned by his fellow deviant Bill Clinton after having sex with female pages.
The list goes on and on and on. And that doesn’t even take into account the Democrat financial scandals that have plagued their party for decades. Remember Congressman William Jefferson, Democrat-Louisiana? The FBI found $90,000 in cash in his freezer last year. He’s still in Congress.
Remember the videotape of Congressman Jack Murtha, Democrat-Pennsylvania, discussing a future bribe during the 1980 ABSCAM sting? He’s still in Congress.
Remember Chicago Congressman Dan Rostenkowski, chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee? Eighteen terms, seventeen indictments, yet the Dems let him serve right up to the moment the authorities hauled him off to jail.
But there is no hypocrisy here. How can there be, if they have no standards?
Republicans, on the other hand, are held to a higher benchmark, and rightly so. It is one we who believe in decency and traditional values have set for them, and one to which we should continue to hold them. Is it fair that Larry Craig is forced to resign from the Senate on the strength of such flimsy evidence? Not when held up to the Democrats’ non-standard, but that is not our measure. Should Barney Frank and Ted Kennedy be wearing orange jump suits at the Massachusetts state prison instead of attempting to destroy the Constitution on a daily basis in the U.S. Congress? Of course, but as your mother probably told you, if you are looking for fairness in this world, son, you are likely to be disappointed.
Democrat constituents apparently don’t care what their elected officials do. As long as the goals of big government are served, sleaze and slime are just fine.
Republicans do care. We don’t want those representing us soliciting men for sex in bathrooms. We think there are lines over which we will not allow our public officials to cross. Going clear back to Watergate, Sen. Barry Goldwater led the Republican delegation to the White House to inform President Richard Nixon that he had to resign. From then until last week, when Republican leaders told Larry Craig there was no room for his behavior in the U.S. Senate, the GOP has been policing its own.
By contrast, we all remember Democrat congressional leaders circling the wagons around Bill Clinton as he lied through his teeth (to the public and under oath) about his disgusting behavior.
Quite simply, being a Democrat means never having to say you’re sorry.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Came across this in today's email. thought it might fit in the thread.
CC
Could not have said it better myself,
Kurt

ULTRA26 # 1
09-05-2007, 06:48 AM
If you're really concerned, I have more work than my small tile business can keep up with. As to my age, that's none of your concern.
Californiastan? That's just stupid... I mean stoopid.
The difference is choice. What doc to see, when to see him, etc. Not having the government's boot on your neck, that helps too.
Sorry to inform you, but my employer pays my health insurance. Next.
No thanks, I have absolutely NO interest in even visiting that pos. And yeah, you're right about the mexicans, what can I say? Our gov't is and has been fukkin pussies with regard to deporting those pieces of shit. YOU'RE RIGHT!
No war games, just making preparations for the real world.
Nah, that's your boy blowin4seventyjoo, not me. I'm simply an American who is sick of border jumpers stealing American jobs because their country is so corrupt.
Well therein lies the difference... my employer paid "welfare" covers my whole family. No need for multiple policies.
ANYONE employing illegals should be hit with a severe ($10,000 is a good number) fine for each illegal, each day they employ 'em. But that's not the law right now. And until it is I don't see how you can hold wallymart to a standard any higher than everyone else. I don't have a wallymart anywhere close by me, but if I did I'd shop there. If for no other reason, I dig 'em for telling the crooked bloodsucking unions to fuk off.
Sorry guys, I couldn't let these go either :D :D

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 08:32 AM
Sorry guys, I couldn't let these go either :D :D
Again, I'm flattered by all the attention, but I haven't the slightest idea what you're attempting to "prove" with those quotes.

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 08:50 AM
I thought you were sorry for wasting folks' time with the repeated attacks on me. Guess whatever remorse you felt was overcome by the hard-on you have for me. Still lookin' to prove that I lied about something? Keep lookin', as I'm sure you will.

eliminatedsprinter
09-05-2007, 08:54 AM
Again, I'm flattered by all the attention, but I haven't the slightest idea what you're attempting to "prove" with those quotes.
I think he is trying to get you to stop beating around the bush and tell us what you think about the political left.;) ;) :D :D :)

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 09:01 AM
I think he is trying to get you to stop beating around the bush and tell us what you think about the political left.;) ;) :D :D :)
Yeah, you're probably right. I really must learn to stop being so vague and just speak clearly.:D
Wonder why he's not commented on blowin's latest masterpiece.?:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Generally when someone refers to MY LITTLE TILE BUSINESS, it doesn't mean MY EMPLOYER PAYS MY FOR MY HEATH INSURANCE. More inconsistent truths.
Miller's comments that Canadians are POS Pinko Commies and it's not War Games that he plays, instead he is preparing for the real world, and the rest of his BS comments, tell me he is missing a few pieces. Anyone want a laugh, you go to bench racers, where this doof starts a thread that is based a photo, and asks others to put the photo up because he isn't capable.
The kid isn't able to understand that the more he writes the less he says.
ES, hope you and the family had a great labor day. The river was way less crouded than expected. :)

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Generally when someone refers to MY LITTLE TILE BUSINESS, it doesn't mean MY EMPLOYER PAYS MY FOR MY HEATH INSURANCE. More inconsistent truths.
Miller's comments that Canadians are POS Pinko Commies and it's not War Games that he plays, instead he is preparing for the real world, and the rest of his BS comments, tell me he is missing a few pieces. Anyone want a laugh, you go to bench racers, where this doof starts a thread that is based a photo, and asks others to put the photo up because he isn't capable.
The kid isn't able to understand that the more he writes the less he says.
Is that the best you can do? Claim that I've lied yet provide nothing in the way of proof?
If anyone wants a good laugh they needn't look any further than your posts in this thread. You insist that I'm just a "kid", yet you're expending a bunch of YOUR time and energy in a pissing match with me, a "kid". Seems to me you spend an awful lot of time on YOUR FAT ASS trying to discredit a "kid".
Everything I've ever said on this site is 100% truth. If I'm such a liar why is it you can't point out ONE lie?
Why don't you just go outside and have a cigarette? You know you want to.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Is that the best you can do? Claim that I've lied yet provide nothing in the way of proof?
If anyone wants a good laugh they needn't look any further than your posts in this thread. You insist that I'm just a "kid", yet you're expending a bunch of YOUR time and energy in a pissing match with me, a "kid". Seems to me you spend an awful lot of time on YOUR FAT ASS trying to discredit a "kid".
Everything I've ever said on this site is 100% truth. If I'm such a liar why is it you can't point out ONE lie?
Why don't you just go outside and have a cigarette? You know you want to.
pic of the rectal ranger himself
I'm gonna need one of you boys to post this pic for me, as I'm unable. Clown4seventyjoo the tough-guy.
Dan bro!! You on a roll with everyone in bench racers. Why are you so hostile? Just curious to see why your so angry......
These fags start shit with me yet I'm hostile? If you're really interested I'm not angry at all, I just fukking hate America bashers. That's how this started, the homosexual clown472 always talking shit on OUR COUNTRY. So I give him some shit and all of his canadian assclown pals jump in. 1st the mullet wearing drunkard hanson, then the guy canuck1 started in on me 'cuz I was talking shit on canada.
Maybe those guys are angry....I'm having a blast!
Okay, what has canada ever done to further mankind? What inventions, discoveries, scientific advancements? What canuck doctor or scientist has made a medical breakthrough that cured a disease for instance. Let's hear about it. How's the canadian space program comin' along. Yeah, ours has had some disasters, along with just about every achievement we've set our sights on.
Where can I get a canadian car at? Hell even the koreans are making a decent car these days.
What have you guys ever done that's worth a shit? Your country is little more than our little brother. Dangling from our nuts, livin' in our shadow.
Wow, I stand corrected. Even though that list is pretty small and stuffed with useless crap. I never thought NO inventions came outta canada, just couldn't think of any off hand, and thought it would be a good way to get glug glug hanson riled up.
I'm sure the drunk hanson thanks you for doing his work for him.
Calling canada "useless" was a stupid thing to say on my part. It's not COMPLETELY lacking worth. Your country DOES have a mass of natural resources, but other than copy things others already invented what have you done. Is there such a thing as a uniquely canadian invention? Hell even hockey is nothing more than soccer on ice and with contact (nice!).
Like I said you guys have resources, and yeah, we'll buy all that shit up as the lefties in this country don't wanna let us tap the resources in our own land.
no cockholsters here, ya dickmitten. I do, however have many pistol holsters. Leather ones, plastic ones, nylon ones...all types. I'd be glad to sell you one but, wait, you worthless canadians ain't even allowed to own pistols, huh? That's what you get for allowing your country to go pinko.
Again, at least I'm not a retard canadian. What's with the canadian flag, by the way? A fukin maple leaf??? Makeshift toilet paper if you have to pinch one in the woods, at best. At least it's red, just like the direction your useless kunt-ry is headed.
Nope, got a job. And I don't get raped by the tax man either. What do you pay, like 40-50% in taxes to support commie "free" health care.
For a fag that romps an aluminum can for a boat you got balls. How pissed would you be if my "pos turd Miller" handed you your ass in the 1/4?
That's rich. The only reason your country still exists is because we protect you. Where's your military, your navy....oh yeah, you barely even have one anymore.
We run this world. Our economy is strong, and built to stay that way. Keep watching. Down the tubes....that's hilarious!
Peaceful country or pussy country. You have your opinion, I have mine.
Over where, afganistan? What, like 100 canadians? Every LITTLE bit helps, I guess.
Actually I do remember hearing about a canadian sniper that clipped some towelieban @ like 1800+yards. That's pretty cool.
I also remember how many American cowards sought asylum in canada 'cuz they didn't wanna deploy....and you fags let 'em.
YOUR LITTLE TILE BUSINESS OH THAT'S RIGHT YOUR EMPLOYER PAYS YOUR INSURANCE. Just more inconsistent truth.
I don't smoke :)

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 11:15 AM
YOUR LITTLE TILE BUSINESS OH THAT'S RIGHT YOUR EMPLOYER PAYS YOUR INSURANCE. Just more inconsistent truth.
That's right. The tile business in which I am a partner is small when compared to others. And yes, the tab for my insurance is picked up by my partner, who is technically my employer as she's the one with the license and bond. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? More importantly, why do you care so much?
If you were to just give in to your urges and go have a smoke, like you know you want to, would you still be such an ass?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-05-2007, 12:10 PM
That's right. The tile business in which I am a partner is small when compared to others. And yes, the tab for my insurance is picked up by my partner, who is technically my employer as she's the one with the license and bond. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? More importantly, why do you care so much?
If you were to just give in to your urges and go have a smoke, like you know you want to, would you still be such an ass?
:D :D Occupation: Tile Setter
Been working lately? Do you keep a laptop in your tool belt?
If you ever told the truth, I'm not sure you would even know what it was.
I don't smoke.

never_fast_enuf
09-05-2007, 12:18 PM
I don't smoke.
Speaking of work, just what is it that you do for a living?

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 01:10 PM
I don't smoke.
No need for a laptop, I can log on from Dal-tile, my partner's house, the homeowners' house, etc. I get my work done AND have plenty of time to answer your ridiculous allegations. I work monday-friday, if you're really interested. Most of my time is spent setting tile, though I also go out and give bids and help with the billing when my partner is busy.
Why do you care so much, fatty? Is there a goal that you wish to achieve with all these attacks, or is this simply how you amuse yourself? You sure seem to spend a lot of time on this. Seems pretty stupid to me, but if you're having fun I guess that's all that matters.
How long since your last smoke? How much longer do you think you'll be able to hold out? Go on, you know you wanna. Light one up, I won't tell.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-05-2007, 01:31 PM
No need for a laptop, I can log on from Dal-tile, my partner's house, the homeowners' house, etc. I get my work done AND have plenty of time to answer your ridiculous allegations. I work monday-friday, if you're really interested. Most of my time is spent setting tile, though I also go out and give bids and help with the billing when my partner is busy.
Why do you care so much, fatty? Is there a goal that you wish to achieve with all these attacks, or is this simply how you amuse yourself? You sure seem to spend a lot of time on this. Seems pretty stupid to me, but if you're having fun I guess that's all that matters.
How long since your last smoke? How much longer do you think you'll be able to hold out? Go on, you know you wanna. Light one up, I won't tell.
I can log on from Dal-tile, my partner's house, the homeowners' house,
The homeowner must love that.
I really should leave you alone to get back to the company your are partner in, which your employer pays your health insurance so you can spend more time only hating Progressives, or Radical leftists, or those more commonly known and Democrats, Canadians, Centrists Faggots, and all the rest that you hate. So that you can prepare your arms for the real world that's comming. Such a good guy who is loved by all :devil: :eek:
Since your gay curiosity is getting the better of you, I am 5'10" and have never weighed over 165 lbs. And strange thing, I have no desire to smoke. In answer to your question, for the rest of my life.
I will give you credit for your endurance. I'm worn out for now. Must be the 56 vs 16 thing. :D :D
Hateful Tub & Tile. It's has a nice ring to it

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 01:46 PM
I can log on from Dal-tile, my partner's house, the homeowners' house,
The homeowner must love that.
I really should leave you alone to get back to the company your are partner in, which your employer pays your health insurance so you can spend more time only hating Progressives, or Radical leftists, or those more commonly known and Democrats, Canadians, Centrists Faggots, and all the rest that you hate. So that you can prepare your arms for the real world that's comming. Such a good guy who is loved by all :devil: :eek:
I will give you credit for your endurance. I'm worn out for now. Must be the 56 vs 16 thing. :D :D
Hateful Tub & Tile. It's has a nice ring to it
Since you're so concerned about the homeowners, yes, they all love my work. And none of them (2 so far) have had a problem allowing me to use their computer to refute your bullshit lies and provocations. You know, because I've spelled it out for you numerous times that my hatred is reserved for RADICAL LEFTIES, but just like any lefty I know you never will allow the truth to interfere with a good line.
Why haven't you ever said why you care so much about what I think....or why you've spent so much time attacking me for my opinion? Am I not entitled to it?
And I'm a whole lot closer to 56 than 16, but why let that stand in your way?
Did you come home unannounced one day to find the Republican tile guy with his pecker in your wife's mouth or what?

ULTRA26 # 1
09-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Since you're so concerned about the homeowners, yes, they all love my work. And none of them (2 so far) have had a problem allowing me to use their computer to refute your bullshit lies and provocations. You know, because I've spelled it out for you numerous times that my hatred is reserved for RADICAL LEFTIES, but just like any lefty I know you never will allow the truth to interfere with a good line.
Why haven't you ever said why you care so much about what I think....or why you've spent so much time attacking me for my opinion? Am I not entitled to it?
And I'm a whole lot closer to 56 than 16, but why let that stand in your way?
Did you come home unannounced one day to find the Republican tile guy with his pecker in your wife's mouth or what?
LMAO:D :) :argue: :2purples: :boxingguy
37 Y/O or older. Who would have imagined that? Not I

Blown 472
09-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Your life partner? bbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa homo.

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Your life partner? bbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa homo.
That would've been funny if my business partner was a dude. Unfortunately for you she is a she. With your history in mind I'm not surprised you didn't bother to check. Good try though....and hell, if you're amusing yourself I guess that's all that matters.:rolleyes:

Blown 472
09-05-2007, 07:15 PM
That would've been funny if my business partner was a dude. Unfortunately for you she is a she. With your history in mind I'm not surprised you didn't bother to check. Good try though....and hell, if you're amusing yourself I guess that's all that matters.:rolleyes:
Why would I check?

'75 Miller
09-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Why would I check?
Exactly

Blown 472
09-06-2007, 01:48 AM
Exactly
Are you going to answer the question of where and when you were attacked by a liberal??

never_fast_enuf
09-06-2007, 05:31 AM
Are you going to answer the question of where and when you were attacked by a liberal??
BOOOOO!

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 07:19 AM
Repeatedly, over the last several days, right here on ***boat. Numerous witnesses too. And over nothing more than a strongly held belief.

Blown 472
09-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Repeatedly, over the last several days, right here on ***boat. Numerous witnesses too. And over nothing more than a strongly held belief.
So this is a belief based on what facts, or you just willy nilly pick some thing and ralley with it?

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
So this is a belief based on what facts, or you just willy nilly pick some thing and ralley with it?
Give it a rest shit stick. You've never ONCE explained your extreme hatred for just about everything under the sun. What the hell makes you think I'm EVER gonna answer you?
Take your best shot, douchebag, I couldn't give a crap less about whatever crack-head comment you make.

Blown 472
09-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Give it a rest shit stick. You've never ONCE explained your extreme hatred for just about everything under the sun. What the hell makes you think I'm EVER gonna answer you?
Take your best shot, douchebag, I couldn't give a crap less about whatever crack-head comment you make.
My my, lil testy today? ok, you just go on with your lil world of liberal hating without any reason and we will give you a wide birth, buh bye.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-06-2007, 02:40 PM
My my, lil testy today? ok, you just go on with your lil world of liberal hating without any reason and we will give you a wide birth, buh bye.
Blown, he is proababally tired from his preparation for the upcoming war with leftists. Getting all of those guns ready for action is quite the job.

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 02:54 PM
I have more than enough reason. I'll hate the lefties, don't worry. You just keep on hating everything and everyone else. Wide berth? Somehow I think the left will quit giving aid and comfort to OUR enemies before you two give me a wide berth. Pigs flyin' yet?

Steve 1
09-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Bent I have fun with liberal democrats everyday.

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Blown, he is proababally tired from his preparation for the upcoming war with leftists. Getting all of those guns ready for action is quite the job.
The guns are ALWAYS ready, I'm merely stockpiling ammunition.... And waiting patiently for your comrades to grow a set of nuts and strike the 1st blow. Your guys talk a mean game, but so far that's all they/you have.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-06-2007, 03:22 PM
The guns are ALWAYS ready, I'm merely stockpiling ammunition.... And waiting patiently for your comrades to grow a set of nuts and strike the 1st blow. Your guys talk a mean game, but so far that's all they/you have.
Your guys talk a mean game
Not sure what "guys" you are referring to. Don't know anyone crazy enough to even think about fighting a political war with fellow Americans.
IMO, Miller, you have some issues to deal with. Speaking as one American to another, and I mean this, the hate that you feel is abnormal and unhealthy. For the sake of you and those who care about you, talk to a professional.
I'm not trying to pick on you, be a prick or an asshole to you. It's sound advice, I promise.
John M

SmokinLowriderSS
09-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Speaking of work, just what is it that you do for a living?
He's an "investigator". Insurance Fraud "Investigator". :idea:
Can't you tell from the world class "INVESTIGATIVE" skills he displays? :confused:
He "investigates" for a living. :jawdrop:
An "investigator".
A "seeker of fact".
Now ain't THAT a laffer? :D :D

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 03:38 PM
[B][I]
I'm not trying to pick on you, be a prick or an asshole to you. It's sound advice, I promise.
John M
Since when are you not trying to pick on me or be a prick or an asshole? You've suggested that I forget what I've typed after typing it....but look at your posts over the last couple days on these topics. ALL YOU'VE DONE IS TALK SHIT ON ME, TRY TO PROVOKE ME, PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, AND INSIST THAT I'M SOMEHOW A LIAR, WHILE PROVIDING NOT A SHRED OF PROOF. Now you're sincere? Like the child that you insist I am I've responded, but each day it's been you or your comrade clownie that starts it all up again.
I stand by my statements....all of 'em. Stuff your advice up your ass.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-06-2007, 03:41 PM
He's an "investigator". Insurance Fraud "Investigator". :idea:
Can't you tell from the world class "INVESTIGATIVE" skills he displays? :confused:
He "investigates" for a living. :jawdrop:
An "investigator".
A "seeker of fact".
Now ain't THAT a laffer? :D :D
Probably to a weekender. How ya been Smokin, Terrible I hope
Just kidding :D :D
Generelly don't get paid to investigate trivia. It's nice of you to do it for free. __________________________________________________ _____________
Did you watch the debate last night. Romney didn't impress me.
Whille I don't agree will some of their positions, Huckabee and McCain looked the best, IMO.
I found it funny that the viewers picked Ron Pauls as the early winner.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Since when are you not trying to pick on me or be a prick or an asshole? You've suggested that I forget what I've typed after typing it....but look at your posts over the last couple days on these topics. ALL YOU'VE DONE IS TALK SHIT ON ME, TRY TO PROVOKE ME, PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, AND INSIST THAT I'M SOMEHOW A LIAR, WHILE PROVIDING NOT A SHRED OF PROOF. Now you're sincere? Like the child that you insist I am I've responded, but each day it's been you or your comrade clownie that starts it all up again.
I have properly pointed out inconsistencies in your comments and truths. I'm sorry that you are unable accept or admit this. I had hoped that you might of gotten the last of the hate out of your system with your comment about my wife and the Repubican Tite Setter. I can see I was wrong.
Stocking up on ammo for a war against Americans is some sick shit. Again, I'm not trying to be a prick or pick on you. This is just the way I see it.

Blown 472
09-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Seems you can dish it out but not take it, you best run back to mommy you lil bitch and craw up under her skirt.

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Seems you can dish it out but not take it, you best run back to mommy you lil bitch and craw up under her skirt.
Damn, and all I ever wanted to do was impress the biggest America hating shit bag(s) on ***boat. Oh well, guess I'll just have to join the ranks of the rest of civilization and think of you as a pathetic life-less loser who's father should've used a condom.

Blown 472
09-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Damn, and all I ever wanted to do was impress the biggest America hating shit bag(s) on ***boat. Oh well, guess I'll just have to join the ranks of the rest of civilization and think of you as a pathetic life-less loser who's father should've used a condom.
Thank you, but he was some backward ass country **** that wouldn't know how you use one anyway. Nite john boy.

'75 Miller
09-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Thank you, but he was some backward ass country **** that wouldn't know how you use one anyway. Nite john boy.
That explains half of the joke that is clown4seventyjew. Care to elaborate on the rest of the cocktail that created the pitiful specimen that is you?

Blown 472
09-07-2007, 02:53 PM
That explains half of the joke that is clown4seventyjew. Care to elaborate on the rest of the cocktail that created the pitiful specimen that is you?
I think that sums it up pretty good right there.

'75 Miller
09-07-2007, 03:02 PM
??

ULTRA26 # 1
09-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Agreed.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Generelly don't get paid to investigate trivia. It's nice of you to do it for free.
Interesting, how you think that (among other topics) one of the potentially most destructive (to the economy) frauds to ever be perpetrated in this country, MAN-MADE Global Warming, is TRIVIAL, and not worth your efforts to "investigate" fully. :idea:
The REALITY of "Plamegate" (among others),,,,,, is TRIVIAL.
Reality,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is trivial. :idea:
Interesting.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Interesting, how you think that (among other topics) one of the potentially most destructive (to the economy) frauds to ever be perpetrated in this country, MAN-MADE Global Warming, is TRIVIAL, and not worth your efforts to "investigate" fully. :idea:
The REALITY of "Plamegate" (among others),,,,,, is TRIVIAL.
Reality,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is trivial. :idea:
Interesting.
We view things differently. I don't view the issue of climate change as trivial from either perspective. You are aware of this.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-09-2007, 03:42 PM
I don't view the issue of climate change as trivial
Yet you refuse to do ANY investigation of it, since:
Generelly don't get paid to investigate trivia. It's nice of you to do it[investigate it] for free.
:idea: :idea: :idea:

Old Texan
09-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Why Blown, I do believe you've just called yourself a Liberal............After all this time has your Freudian guard slipped? :devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Yet you refuse to do ANY investigation of it, since:
Smokin, is this all you have? Because I don't fully agree with you does not mean that I have not looked at both sides of this issue.
Why not bring something new and credible to the table? :confused:

Blown 472
09-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Why Blown, I do believe you've just called yourself a Liberal............After all this time has your Freudian guard slipped? :devil:
Ah, like no.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-11-2007, 02:30 AM
Why not bring something new and credible to the table? :confused:
At least you can bring NEW. :idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-11-2007, 05:15 AM
At least you can bring NEW. :idea:
At least I am honest.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-11-2007, 07:50 PM
At least I am honest.