PDA

View Full Version : DCM Demo Rides This Weekend

BADBLOWN572
08-28-2007, 08:09 AM
I will be up in Parker on Saturday as well as Havasu on Sunday of this upcoming weekend. If anyone is interested in a demo ride in our 21 Legacy, please let me know. :)
Danny
714-313-8757
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38067&stc=1&d=1188317305
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38068&stc=1&d=1188317305

Cole Trickle
08-28-2007, 08:46 AM
Sweet......I would like to pencil in a high speed ride right before the sun sets:D
Meet you at the Riverland dock;)
Boat looks great on the water!!!!:sqeyes:

Nord
08-28-2007, 09:08 AM
I'll take one...........

riverbound
08-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Sweet......I would like to pencil in a high speed ride right before the sun sets:D
Meet you at the Riverland dock;)
Boat looks great on the water!!!!:sqeyes:
I'll take one...........
I dont think he wants to waste Gas on you 2 tire Kickers;)

Cole Trickle
08-28-2007, 09:23 AM
I dont think he wants to waste Gas on you 2 tire Kickers;)
Tell him your mom is gonna ride with me;):D:eek:

Cole Trickle
08-28-2007, 09:23 AM
I'll take one...........
You better check with your fiance first;):D:devil:

riverbound
08-28-2007, 09:25 AM
For those that are interested in these, this would be a GREAT opportunity to see it up close and personal. I got to spend a weekend in the DCM a couple weeks ago and was amazed by the boat and its handling.It is definitely a head turner and an attention getter everywhere it goes. Danny has definitely hit a home run and these boats are on my short list.

mondorally
08-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Cool. See you on Saturday!
-Justin

River Lynchmob
08-28-2007, 09:41 AM
For those that are interested in these, this would be a GREAT opportunity to see it up close and personal. I got to spend a weekend in the DCM a couple weeks ago and was amazed by the boat and its handling.It is definitely a head turner and an attention getter everywhere it goes. Danny has definitely hit a home run and these boats are on my short list.
For once I will agree with RB :D I was with Danny on Havasu and the boat is a solid performer. We went from Cattail to the channel and up to the sandbar in some rough water. We never got wet nor did we hear any rattles. Definitely a solid, good looking boat.

BLOWN HOWARD
08-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Did he change anything on the molds?? Before he started making them? Or do they ride like the Howards use to ride

RiverDave
08-28-2007, 01:31 PM
Did he change anything on the molds?? Before he started making them? Or do they ride like the Howards use to ride
He hasn't changed anything on the molds so the bottom design is the same as the old Howard/Spectra etc.. They are laid up with newer materials, and newer components though so you get the best of both worlds. In my limited experience it's very solid, and predictable in varying conditions and in my top 2 list of 21' V Bottoms I'd run on the river if $ were no object.
RD

SPECTRABRENT
08-28-2007, 06:41 PM
I would like to see someone rig one of these hulls (v-drive, Twin Turbo or Blower setup) up like Schiada, Prime Marine etc. does and see how it runs.
Brent

BADBLOWN572
08-28-2007, 07:29 PM
I would like to see someone rig one of these hulls (v-drive, Twin Turbo or Blower setup) up like Schiada, Prime Marine etc. does and see how it runs.
Brent
It is definitely in the plans. :) Probably begin within the next 3-4 months on that project. :)

SPECTRABRENT
08-28-2007, 07:58 PM
It is definitely in the plans. :) Probably begin within the next 3-4 months on that project. :)
Whos doing the boat?
Are they going to blueprint the bottom?
Brent

BADBLOWN572
08-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Whos doing the boat?
Are they going to blueprint the bottom?
Brent
I will rig it myself. The bottom really doesn't need to be blueprinted. I took a 6' long straight edge and put it on the first two boats. The only gap was less than 1/16" over 6' long. I require that the boats sit in the mold for a full two weeks before they are popped and all bracing installed in the mold. When they do pop out, they are pretty much perfect and ready to go. Howard kept that mold in PERFECT condition. :)

SPECTRABRENT
08-28-2007, 08:07 PM
I will rig it myself. The bottom really doesn't need to be blueprinted. I took a 6' long straight edge and put it on the first two boats. The only gap was less than 1/16" over 6' long. I require that the boats sit in the mold for a full two weeks before they are popped and all bracing installed in the mold. When they do pop out, they are pretty much perfect and ready to go. Howard kept that mold in PERFECT condition. :)
I look forward to seeing your work.
Good Luck,
Brent

BADBLOWN572
08-28-2007, 08:10 PM
I look forward to seeing your work.
Good Luck,
Brent
Thank you! :) :)