PDA

View Full Version : Forgot my 10 year wedding anniversary...

Froggystyle
08-28-2007, 08:25 AM
:eek:
But so did Audrey so I am good.
At least I was the one who remembered three days later! :D

Phat Matt
08-28-2007, 08:26 AM
:2purples:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-28-2007, 08:27 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
with being so busy. I am sure you both understood.. So what do you have planned for your 10 Year..
Congrats BTW.. to both of you.:)

Screaming Pete
08-28-2007, 08:29 AM
are you freeeeeeaaaakkin Kidding me, man the make up sex is going to be good.............lol............congrats to the both of you.......:)

Magic34
08-28-2007, 08:33 AM
Luck is on your side right now. You are damn lucky she forgot. That would had been a disaster.
Just to let you know, you can put dates in on Outlook and it will remind you of items you put on your calendar. :D

HocusPocus
08-28-2007, 08:33 AM
the wife and i almost alway forget it and usually remember a day or 2 after.

ratso
08-28-2007, 08:36 AM
I have a couple of exes that won't let me forget... I get these calls... "Hey, do you know what tomorrow is"?:idea:

Sleeper CP
08-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Dodged a Big Bullet on that:jawdrop:
Three days later that's funny. I had a choice of dates on our wedding in October I choose 10/10. My wifes B-day is 5-5 so I figured I better be able to remember that date. It will be 15 yrs this 10-10. Haven't forgotten yet:)
Sleeper CP

RiverOtter
08-28-2007, 08:46 AM
:idea: Guess you won't have to worry about next years anniversary :D

rocket98
08-28-2007, 08:51 AM
I forgot our:) :) first three anniversaries, You had better believe that I hav'nt forgot the last 11.

2Driver
08-28-2007, 08:52 AM
Forgot the 10 year?!
Trust me Wes, she is just saying she forgot. I'd be sleeping with one eye open for a few weeks. :D

uvindex
08-28-2007, 08:56 AM
At least I was the one who remembered three days later! :DDon't you use a calendar/planner??? I put mine in Outlook as a recurring event with reminder a week before it happens. Come on man, get with the century!! :)

beaverretriever
08-28-2007, 09:02 AM
are you freeeeeeaaaakkin Kidding me, man the make up sex is going to be good
It was ;) :D :D :devil:
Congrats Wes and Audrey. That is awesome. :)

That Guy
08-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Congrats Wes and Audrey....it is our four year today!.....:)

73kona455
08-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Forgot the 10 year?!
Trust me Wes, she is just saying she forgot. I'd be sleeping with one eye open for a few weeks. :D
i was thinking the same thing.......she was seeing how long it would take for him to remember..lol :)

Froggystyle
08-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Congrats Steve and Denise!!!!
We forget nearly every year. There are really important things going on right now, and frankly Audrey and I spend so much time together every day that sometimes the days blend together quickly and we lose weeks at a time. We actually remembered a week earlier, discussed it and then forgot completely.
We pretty much love each other more than oxygen, so dates are lost in the mix fortunately. :D
Several years in a row though we have been at the river for the anniversary, or for Audrey's birthday in June and forgotten about it until later. We intend to party or do something... or at least remember, but it gets lost in the shuffle.
I thank my lucky stars that I have a chick that isn't hung up on it. I guess she is probably doing the same thing that I am not either... :D
Anyway, thanks for the good wishes. Just thought that was pretty funny...

Froggystyle
08-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Forgot the 10 year?!
I think you would have to sleep for that to be a problem. We have been laminating and gelcoating in the middle of the night because of the heat here lately, and rigging during the day, so I have been burning the candle at both ends for a month or so.

YeLLowBoaT
08-28-2007, 09:17 AM
this poses a intresting question... who would win in a fight.
A Very pissed off wife or a ex seal?
I think I would put my money on the wife.

2Driver
08-28-2007, 09:24 AM
I think you would have to sleep for that to be a problem. We have been laminating and gelcoating in the middle of the night because of the heat here lately, and rigging during the day, so I have been burning the candle at both ends for a month or so.
It's not too late. Quick, run out and get her some stuff for the Rhino. :D

photo chick
08-28-2007, 09:32 AM
Today is our 10th....we had to look at our certificate b/c we both thought it was another day.....:)

River Lynchmob
08-28-2007, 09:47 AM
Classic story. Congrats

rvrtoy
08-28-2007, 09:56 AM
You are so very lucky that she forgot too. Congrats on the 10 years!

Froggystyle
08-28-2007, 09:58 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
with being so busy. I am sure you both understood.. So what do you have planned for your 10 Year..
Congrats BTW.. to both of you.:)
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
:D
Actually, we are hitting up Buscalaccis here in SD for dinner and maybe a beach stroll after dinner.
Our 5th wedding anniversary we spent on Ocean Beach with 17 bottles of Champagne left over from our wedding, two great close friends of ours and about 50 hippie "spangers" on the beach with their drums. We went down there with our guitars and crap with the intent of sharing the champagne with anyone who gathered round the campfire. We were jamming with the grubbies until probably 2:00am. Some of them were suprisingly good drummers. All had traded their drums as part of a "drums for weed" program that is evidently in place in OB. I have a feeling that many of those youths hated their fathers... :D
We are pretty low-key about celebrations. We love to hang with our friends, and will usually choose to celebrate with our friends instead of without.

Ziggy
08-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Women love it when their man remembers important dates......
We went to Fiji for our 10th......best trip ever.
Happy Anniversary to you and Audry and the others celebrating today.
today's my moms 80th b'day as well :)

AZJD
08-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Oh snap!

Froggystyle
08-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Women love it when their man remembers important dates......
They also love guys with money... I strike out on both counts. :D
I must be doing something right though... we both had a good laugh about it.

spectras only
08-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Both , wife and my son forgot my 60th birthday in may . Maybe they just didn't want to remind me about it :idea: :) .

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
Actually, we are hitting up Buscalaccis here in SD for dinner and maybe a beach stroll after dinner.
Our 5th wedding anniversary we spent on Ocean Beach with 17 bottles of Champagne left over from our wedding, two great close friends of ours and about 50 hippie "spangers" on the beach with their drums. We went down there with our guitars and crap with the intent of sharing the champagne with anyone who gathered round the campfire. We were jamming with the grubbies until probably 2:00am. Some of them were suprisingly good drummers. All had traded their drums as part of a "drums for weed" program that is evidently in place in OB. I have a feeling that many of those youths hated their fathers... :D
We are pretty low-key about celebrations. We love to hang with our friends, and will usually choose to celebrate with our friends instead of without.
LOL!! you two sound like us.. As long as we are together that is what makes us Happy.. no matter what we are doing..
we usually work. :jawdrop:
Congrats again to both of you. with many more in the future. ( just remember next year.) LOL!!:D :D

driverno8
08-28-2007, 11:27 AM
My wife and I both forgot our 6th anniversary. I called a day later when someone mentioned the date and a little light went off. We both laughed about it.

boatnam2
08-28-2007, 12:08 PM
we just had ours spent the weekend on pacific beach in SD,I love that place.The weather was ok but the beach party was going off.

Keith E. Sayre
08-28-2007, 01:23 PM
I've got to say 3 things here Wes.
1--I'm not buying that she forgot also,most of them can tell you what color
your socks were on the 1st date, what kind of salad dressing you ate on the5th date, the weather conditions on the 10th etcetcetc. She just wanted to
see how long it would take you.
2--My money goes to the corner with the PO'd wife over the ex navy seal
in a fair fight anyday. Not even going to be a fair fight!
3--congrats on the 10 years. easier said than done and hats off to you two. Can't figure out what she sees in you though!
Keith Sayre

Froggystyle
08-28-2007, 01:36 PM
Congrats on the 10 years. easier said than done and hats off to you two. Can't figure out what she sees in you though!
I am an amazing macrame artist, and handy with a pistol.

photo chick
08-28-2007, 01:39 PM
So help me out....what do you get a man for 10 yrs of marriage? Froggy what would you want?

Big Warlock
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
Congrats Wes! She is awesome!!! Hope to see you guys soon!

Froggystyle
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
So help me out....what do you get a man for 10 yrs of marriage? Froggy what would you want?
Steak and a blowjob... duh.
Now ask me what I want for my birthday... or Boxing Day (Canada), or Guy Fawkes day, or Easter...

EAZYKILLER2006
08-28-2007, 01:44 PM
woo hoo 10 years congrats!
well, dont feel bad about forgetting...
it happens when you are sooooo busy having so much fun!
I ALWAYS forget ours
it sure would be nice if hubby forgot once in a while, so I wouldn't look bad
we have been married24years
together 27
Hey this year (darn) if I didn't ALSO forget hubby b day!

LHC30Victory
08-28-2007, 01:59 PM
Wes, things could be worse. You could have had a great big brain fart and called her by someone else's name :jawdrop:
Or celebrated your last girlfriend's birthday as hers :eek:
Glad to see you two are doing fine and hope to see ya on the water.
Oh, and what could you possibly want for Guy Fawkes Day :idea:

photo chick
08-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Steak and a blowjob... duh.
Now ask me what I want for my birthday... or Boxing Day (Canada), or Guy Fawkes day, or Easter...
hey cool thanks! I don't even have to go shopping for that!:D
If he doesn't like his gift tonight I'll send him your way....:jawdrop:

Lightning
08-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Congrats on 10 years, that's awesome. When I was at your house on Friday night, i was taking a piss and wondered where the "Wes and Audrey - August XX, XXXX" Needpoint frame went. I alsmost asked you about it, my partial photographic memory remembered that it was in August sometime.
On another note. I was opening an account for a client once and needed a copy of his drivers license. When he pulled it out, I noticed a business card size paper with two dates on it, next to his license. I asked him what those dates were. He answered "My wifes birthday and our anniversary, I forget them once, I will never forget them again."

Flyinbowtie
08-28-2007, 04:58 PM
Wes, you are seriously lucky she spaced it too.
Congrats to you both.
Cindy removed the forget option from me.
She had it engraved on the inside of my wedding ring..
"5-24-80-I love you"
Around the first of May, she asks if my ring still comes off.
I know right then that I need to start payin' attention:rolleyes:
It is a good thing, too. These days I damn near need something to remind me to get dressed before I go out the door. Forgetful is the understatment of the year...