PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Duty Engine Stands.......

Lookin for Liquid
08-28-2007, 08:55 AM
As advertised in National Dragster these are a very quality built piece and used by Greg Anderson, Jason Line, Scott Shafiroff, Joe Mondello, Norm Grimes and many more......
They feature a roller bearing head with dual friction discs to lock in any rotationable position, powder coated frames, urethane casters with brakes, 5/8" thick headplate and solid steel arms and are available in Red or Blue.
National Dragster price is 459.95..... PM for Hot Boat price!
Thanks
Dan
Canyon Marine
661 510-6362

blowerboy
08-29-2007, 12:31 PM
Hi Dan,
Thanks for the PM. My son and I want two more engine stands. These engine stands are the best I have ever used. They are very stable and easy for one person to use with the ball bearing trunion and "posi lock" grip.
Thanks again,
Jim Murphy

MudPumper
08-29-2007, 01:40 PM
I've seen these in person and they are by far the best built engine stand I have ever seen.

Life's Rough
08-29-2007, 08:10 PM
As advertised in National Dragster these are a very quality built piece and used by Greg Anderson, Jason Line, Scott Shafiroff, Joe Mondello, Norm Grimes and many more......
They feature a roller bearing head with dual friction discs to lock in any rotationable position, powder coated frames, urethane casters with brakes, 5/8" thick headplate and solid steel arms and are available in Red or Blue.
Thanks
Dan
Canyon Marine
661 510-6362
Even though you don't mention my name with these actual engine guys I still say they are the best engine stands available. mine rutinlly hold complete engines hat to pan and iron blocks and 1471,s are heavy

Life's Rough
08-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks
Dan
Canyon Marine
661 510-6362
Even though you don't mention my name with these actual engine guys I still say they are the best engine stands available. mine rutinlly hold complete engines hat to pan and iron blocks and 1471,s are heavy

Lookin for Liquid
08-31-2007, 02:38 PM
You are routinely in a class far and above these people that I mentioned and I have been proud to be your friend for the last 20 plus years....I just used you for your testing abilities on them as UL wanted $2k and if anyone can break one I figured you could!
See ya at the races!

blee
09-06-2007, 04:48 PM
IGM (I got mine) and you should to. If you have a motor on a stand or are planning to, you need one of these. Don't even mess around with a Harbor freight-Pep boys-Kragen POS. Over engineered and under priced, its that good. You will not be disappointed! And no, I'm not financially connected, just one HBer to another.