PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Devin!

PRO MOD
08-30-2007, 10:10 AM
After a two or three year court battle it looks as if my nightmare is coming to a close! I was involved in a boating accident a few years back (no fault of mine that I can see, but our court system looks at things quite differently than most) so be aware of what unthinkables could happen! I won't go into all the details, but without the insurance that Devin has provided I would have been sunk financially (pun intended)! I have been insured with Devin for about four years now and when all this happened I was sure glad I had spent the money. There can be quite a few twists that are thrown at you when things get into our court system. Spend some time with your agent to make sure your bases a covered, avoid any misleading statements of what you own, how fast it goes and how it is equipped. This could come back to haunt you in the end. Just my two cents. I would suggest dealing with an experienced agent (Devin) who can protect your assets in the event of accident. They happen, and when you least expect them, and not always under your control. Be safe at all times and check in with Devin to make sure you are covered with the proper insurance needs. Thanks Again Devin!!!!
Gary