PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day......

Jbb
08-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Not good for this guy....:D
Until yesterday I had this sweet little Wrangler. It was my secondary vehicle and I just used it for playing. Long story short, I parked it yesterday at the lake club. It popped out of gear and meandered 125 yards downhill through a parking lot at the country club. It gained momentum and on its own alligned itself with a steep boat launch hill. It hit the water at about 50mph. I was on a boat about to launch from the dock. It scared the hell out of a bunch of prissy MILFS who were dining there outside. It sat under water for 2 hours and is a total write off. All I could do was laugh. Life's hard sometimes
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38235&stc=1&d=1188512469
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38236&stc=1&d=1188512657
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38237&stc=1&d=1188512657
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38238&stc=1&d=1188512657
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38239&stc=1&d=1188512657

Sleek-Jet
08-30-2007, 02:27 PM
the fake dent/scratch is way Emo...

bunny 166
08-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Wait, you were on a boat ready to launch and saw your jeep come flyin' down the ramp?? Oh man, Bri! I'm sorry! :( I kinda laughed, though.....sorry. :D

Tom Brown
08-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Easy, Bunny. Nothing happened to Brian or any of his vehicles. That particularly includes his Cobra... which nothing has happened to in many, many months. :D
Brian is just relaying a story. There's no need to feel bad for him.
I swear, sometimes that guy is so upsetting I have no doubt he's a Democrat! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Jbb
08-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Easy, Bunny. Nothing happened to Brian or any of his vehicles. That particularly includes his Cobra... which nothing has happened to in many, many months. :D
I swear, sometimes that guy is so upsetting I have no doubt he's a Democrat! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
Shut up asshole!....I would prefer Bun Bun feel sorry for me...:D

Pheelin Phroggy
08-30-2007, 02:35 PM
sorry bout the jeep.... but did you get any pics of the MILFS?

98 Vector 21
08-30-2007, 02:35 PM
To bad there was no trailer hooked up the job would of been half done! When it rains it pour's...I would go hide for a day or so!

Jbb
08-30-2007, 02:37 PM
Wasn't my Jeep kids......just found the story...:)

Tom Brown
08-30-2007, 02:37 PM
Is there any chance for salvaging the Jeep, Brian? Why don't you pull it out, power wash it carefully, change all fluids, and then fire it up like a Toyota Hilux.

bunny 166
08-30-2007, 02:38 PM
OK, that was funnier... :D Sorry again, Bri

Jbb
08-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Is there any chance for salvaging the Jeep, Brian? Why don't you pull it out, power wash it carefully, change all fluids, and then fire it up like a Toyota Hilux.
.........yes....perhaps I should...:rolleyes:

bunny 166
08-30-2007, 02:39 PM
OK, good--I was hoping that wasn't you in the water trying to figure this one out....Look a lil' bigger than I pictured you.... :eek:

Ziggy
08-30-2007, 02:39 PM
sorry bout the jeep.... but did you get any pics of the MILFS?
Yeah, I wanna see the prissy milfs........they have nice fingernails:D

Jbb
08-30-2007, 04:00 PM
OK, good--I was hoping that wasn't you in the water trying to figure this one out....Look a lil' bigger than I pictured you.... :eek:
:D

RitcheyRch
08-30-2007, 04:10 PM
That would suck.

Mandelon
08-30-2007, 04:18 PM
This thread is useless without a picture of Bunny! :devil:

Rexone
08-30-2007, 04:25 PM
Brian I'm so sorry that really sucks. Looks like a nice jeep. :(

Havasu Hangin'
08-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Sorry to hear that, Brian. Did you have insurance?

Froggystyle
08-30-2007, 04:32 PM
Hey Bryan, when you are in the lake fishing that out, pull out some of those stripped down 10 speeds you have been dumping in there for the last 25 years..

Jbb
08-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Brian I'm so sorry that really sucks. Looks like a nice jeep. :(
Not my Jeep......but thank you...
Sorry to hear that, Brian. Did you have insurance?
Not my Jeep......but yes, Im fully insured!
Hey Bryan, when you are in the lake fishing that out, pull out some of those stripped down 10 speeds you have been dumping in there for the last 25 years..
It's Brian.....I will ...but Im leavin the first one in there ....for Trin....when she's ready...:)

Havasu Hangin'
08-30-2007, 04:40 PM
yes, Im fully insured!
Glad to hear it. How much did you pay for the jeep?

Jbb
08-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Glad to hear it. How much did you pay for the jeep?
As I mentioned earlier ...Its not mine.....Im guessing the owner paid...10k or so?...

core attitude
08-30-2007, 04:44 PM
That must be some skanky water............look how it changed the state on license plate and the color of the vinyl on the bar wrap..........no wonder they're not working to hard to recover it. :D

Rexone
08-30-2007, 05:22 PM
thank you...
No sweat Brian. Sorry to hear of the loss of your Jeep.
Perhaps we can start a legitimate sunk the Jeep fund for JBB. :)

Jbb
08-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Well ok ...you can send me the money cuz Im poor....and shit.....but the Jeep isn't mine...:)

Rexone
08-30-2007, 05:24 PM
What year was your Jeep Brian?
And why don't you just dry it out and run it? :confused:

Jbb
08-30-2007, 05:40 PM
What year was your Jeep Brian?
And why don't you just dry it out and run it? :confused:
See that's what Im sayin...I have never owned a Jeep.....;)

Havasu Hangin'
08-30-2007, 05:45 PM
paid...10k or so?...
Wow...that's alot of money. Is the insurance going to reimburse you, even though it was your fault?

Froggystyle
08-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Who put your "freak" in "Jeep"?

Jordy
08-30-2007, 05:49 PM
You drove someone else's jeep into the lake??? That's kind of a dick move don't ya think??? Remind me never to loan you anything. :D
p.s. Did you ever think about just pulling it out of the water, draining the fluids, changing the filters, letting it dry out, and then seeing if it will run again??? :idea:

Jbb
08-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Wow...that's alot of money. Is the insurance going to reimburse you, even though it was your fault?
See here is where the confusion is. That was a guess at the price ...Not my Jeep...so It cant be my fault...
Who put your "freak" in "Jeep"?
Mr Lahey...:eek:
You drove someone else's jeep into the lake??? That's kind of a dick move don't ya think??? Remind me never to loan you anything. :D
p.s. Did you ever think about just pulling it out of the water, draining the fluids, changing the filters, letting it dry out, and then seeing if it will run again??? :idea:
No one drove it ...It just rolled in on its own...I was not there..I dont play golf...I have never owned Jeep!
:)

Jordy
08-30-2007, 06:20 PM
No one drove it ...It just rolled in on its own...I was not there..I dont play golf...I have never owned Jeep!
:)
That's funny, I heard you were a hell of a golfer. Has your Jeep dried out at all yet??? :D

Jbb
08-30-2007, 06:23 PM
That's funny, I heard you were a hell of a golfer. Has your Jeep dried out at all yet??? :D
You must have me confused with HH.....He is a baller ..with time for golf and Jeeps....I am a poor workin man...who does not own a Jeep

Jordy
08-30-2007, 06:27 PM
You must have me confused with HH.....He is a baller ..with time for golf and Jeeps....I am a poor workin man...who does not own a Jeep
Nah, you're taller than HH. I've seen pics. :D
As far as ballers go, having someone come over and paint your grass is pretty baller. Maybe you could pay someone to come over and dry your jeep out. :idea:

Jbb
08-30-2007, 06:30 PM
Nah, you're taller than HH. I've seen pics. :D
As far as ballers go, having someone come over and paint your grass is pretty baller. Maybe you could pay someone to come over and dry your jeep out. :idea:
No one is taller than the mighty oak HH....:D
and although this will surprise some :jawdrop: ....there is no thatch.... or paint on my lawn...

Jordy
08-30-2007, 06:32 PM
No one is taller than the mighty oak HH....:D
Apparently you've never met Charley. He makes HH look like the shortest lollipop guild member ever!!! ;)
and although this will surprise some :jawdrop: ....there is no thatch.... or paint on my lawn...
Really??? Did you water it with your Jeep??? :D :D
You must use oil base paint on the lawn though, or the water from your Jeep might have ruined the color. :idea:

Miss Perfect
08-30-2007, 06:34 PM
Dang, sorry to hear about your jeep.

photo chick
08-30-2007, 06:37 PM
What a minute Jbb's a Democrat? :jawdrop:
Oh and sorry about your Jeep

Jbb
08-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Apparently you've never met Charley. He makes HH look like the shortest lollipop guild member ever!!! ;)
:jawdrop:
Really??? Did you water it with your Jeep??? :D :D
No Jeep...now water ...just some rain.....and nitrogen..:D
You must use oil base paint on the lawn though, or the water from your Jeep might have ruined the color. :idea:
Another misconception..I try to keep the paint..on the cars boats planes and busses....and off the lawn...
Dang, sorry to hear about your jeep.
Again ...I have never owned a Jeep...but thank you for your concern...:)

Miss Perfect
08-30-2007, 06:40 PM
...but thank you for your concern...:)
You're welcome. It looked like a nice jeep. I hope you get it replaced soon.

Jbb
08-30-2007, 06:42 PM
You're welcome. It looked like a nice jeep. I hope you get it replaced soon.
See there again ..I have to remind you all....The Jeep belonged to Bunny..

uvindex
08-30-2007, 06:44 PM
:)Note to readers: This line is more entertaining if you pretend it's a line from Green Eggs & Ham. :D
"I do not like them in a house... I do not like them with a mouse...
I do not like them here or there...I do not like them...anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am."

Miss Perfect
08-30-2007, 07:10 PM
You crashed bunny's jeep? :eek:

Jbb
08-30-2007, 07:11 PM
It appears to have crashed itself....:jawdrop:

Jordy
08-30-2007, 07:11 PM
He said he wasn't driving and "it just happened." I'm not buying it either. :notam:

Miss Perfect
08-30-2007, 07:12 PM
It appears to have crashed itself....:jawdrop:
Maybe if you had turned the wheels into the curb when you parked it downhill all this wouldn't have happened. I'm just saying....

Jbb
08-30-2007, 07:13 PM
Maybe if you had turned the wheels into the curb when you parked it downhill all this wouldn't have happened. I'm just saying....
I wasn't there.....I was at my E thug class when It happened...:D

Jordy
08-30-2007, 07:13 PM
But it did happen, so why monday morning quarterback it MP??? Stop hatin' on the Jbb. He's feeling bad enough that he put his Jeep in the lake and I hear it has adversely affected his golf game. :(

Jbb
08-30-2007, 07:16 PM
But it did happen, so why monday morning quarterback it MP??? Stop hatin' on the Jbb. He's feeling bad enough that he put his Jeep in the lake and I hear it has adversely affected his golf game. :(
Indeed stop hatin....
No Jeep ...No Lake for me......Do not shoot the messenger...:)

Miss Perfect
08-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Is that a threat you internet douche bag? Mine aren't threats, just promises. I hope you bring your A game you slimy piece of shiat.... ooops, sorry. Wrong thread :D
JBB...again, sorry about your jeep.

Jordy
08-30-2007, 07:18 PM
Is that a threat you internet douche bag? Mine aren't threats, just promises. I hope you bring your A game you slimy piece of shiat.... ooops, sorry. Wrong thread :D
JBB...again, sorry about your jeep.
F.U.M.P!!! :mad: :devil: :D

Miss Perfect
08-30-2007, 07:22 PM
F.U.M.P!!! :mad: :devil: :D
:devil: :p

Rexone
08-30-2007, 11:14 PM
It cant be my fault...
No one drove it ...It just rolled in on its own...I was not there..
WTF, that's rich. Try to blame it on someone else when your jeep rolls in the fockin water. Geezus H.

WishIknew
08-30-2007, 11:17 PM
WTF, that's rich. Try to blame it on someone else when your jeep rolls in the fockin water. Geezus H.
CHRIST??????

OCMerrill
08-31-2007, 06:15 AM
Not my Jeep......but thank you...
Not my Jeep......but yes, Im fully insured!
It's Brian.....I will ...but Im leavin the first one in there ....for Trin....when she's ready...:)
As I mentioned earlier ...Its not mine.....Im guessing the owner paid...10k or so?...
Well ok ...you can send me the money cuz Im poor....and shit.....but the Jeep isn't mine...:)
Indeed stop hatin....
No Jeep ...No Lake for me......Do not shoot the messenger...:)
Jbb - This thread makes me cry. :(
I really do feel bad and being a fellow Jeep owner I know how you must feel right now.
Perhaps during the restore I might suggest a Cobra hood scoop with a Skater Bottom?

Jbb
08-31-2007, 07:59 AM
I dont own a Jeep...:confused:

Jordy
08-31-2007, 08:01 AM
I could see how the embarrasment of having your Jeep rolling into the lake might put you into a state of denial, but it's ok. You can own up to owning a Jeep. It's really not as big of deal as say, painting your grass green. ;)

Froggystyle
08-31-2007, 09:04 AM
So who put your "freak" in "Jeep"?
Mr Lahey...:eek:
So are you saying that it ain't your "freak" in Jeep?

Jbb
08-31-2007, 09:07 AM
I could see how the embarrasment of having your Jeep rolling into the lake might put you into a state of denial, but it's ok. You can own up to owning a Jeep. It's really not as big of deal as say, painting your grass green. ;)
I think it was Bunny's Jeep.....I dont have one
So are you saying that it ain't your "freak" in Jeep?
That's what Im sayin

OutCole'd
08-31-2007, 09:11 AM
Not anymore, it rolled in the lake, remember??
By the way, sorry about the loss of your Jeep, it looked like a nice one.

Seriously?
08-31-2007, 09:15 AM
I had to come out of my self imposed lurking status to tell you how sorry I am about your jeep. Hang in there, Jbb!

BEER&WATER
08-31-2007, 09:17 AM
you my not own it but it looks like most of us are gunna shove that jeep up your %$#@!* wether you like it or not!!!!!!!

HokeySon
08-31-2007, 09:18 AM
Until yesterday I had this sweet little Wrangler. It was my secondary vehicle and I just used it for playing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbb
I dont own a Jeep...
were you lying then or lying now???:idea:

Jbb
08-31-2007, 09:19 AM
Again ...people ..lets get together on this ...I have a Cobra..not a Jeep.....I dont even really like Jeeps... :D

Miss Perfect
08-31-2007, 09:20 AM
.....I dont even really like Jeeps... :D
Obviously not, if you let yours roll into the lake!

Jordy
08-31-2007, 09:21 AM
I dont even really like Jeeps... :D
Is that why you drove it into the lake??? Sounds like an insurance job. :idea:
You would have probably been better off just selling it if you were tired of it. Seems like it was a nice Jeep before you took it swimming. :D

Froggystyle
08-31-2007, 09:23 AM
You would have probably been better off just selling it if you were tired of it. Seems like it was a nice Jeep before you took it swimming. :D
Yeah Bryan, I probably wouldn't have posted that on the internet... sooner or later some dude from the insurance company may come a knockin' over your intentionally totalled Jeep.
Your story keeps changing... pick a side and stick with it.

BEER&WATER
how much $$ for the wet jeep

OutCole'd
I dont even really like Jeeps... :D
I wouldn't either if mine just went for a swim. But I bet you loved it when it was nice, right??

Jordy
08-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Yeah Bryan, I probably wouldn't have posted that on the internet... sooner or later some dude from the insurance company may come a knockin' over your intentionally totalled Jeep.
Froggy's right Brian. Being tired of a vehicle and committing fraud only to end up in prison might not have been the smartest thing you've done. You might want to delete this thread and hope it's not too late. :D

Jbb
08-31-2007, 09:24 AM
No Jeep here.....they mess my hair up...
and it's Brian

yopengo
08-31-2007, 09:25 AM
Again ...people ..lets get together on this ...I have a Jeep.....I really like Jeeps... :D
JBB sorry about the Jeep. Maybe you can put in that 427 you’ve been sitting on. :D

BEER&WATER
Again ...people ..lets get together on this ...I have a Cobra..not a Jeep.....I dont even really like Jeeps... :D
is the cobra the next victom of your insurance scam???

OutCole'd
I think you're right. Bryan is trying to commit insuance fraud.
That's BS Bryan, making all of our rates go up because of people like you.:mad:

Jbb
08-31-2007, 09:26 AM
Froggy's right Brian. Being tired of a vehicle and committing fraud only to end up in prison might not have been the smartest thing you've done. You might want to delete this thread and hope it's not too late. :D
Fraud ...is such an ugly word.....I dont own a Jeep...so dont be going all...E thug on my ass...:) ..Have a nice day

Jbb
08-31-2007, 09:27 AM
Its Brian......and Im all for lower insurance rates...that's why I switched to Geico!

Froggystyle
08-31-2007, 09:28 AM
and it's Brian
Gotcha. You realize that is Nairb backwards?

Jordy
08-31-2007, 09:28 AM
is the cobra the next victom of your insurance scam???
Maybe he doesn't "own" a Cobra either. Time to start looking for stories on Cobras rolling into lakes mysteriously... :idea:
Good job Bryan!!! :mad:
Fraud ...is such an ugly word.....I dont own a Jeep...so dont be going all...E thug on my ass...:) ..Have a nice day
Blah, blah, blah, I don't own a Jeep. Don't make me call down an e-jihad on your non-jeep no-cobra owning ass!!! :mad:

Jbb
08-31-2007, 09:29 AM
Gotcha. You realize that is Nairb backwards?
I have heard that

SB
08-31-2007, 09:29 AM
JBB, best thread you've started in years. :D
If you had called me right away, I would have got it out of the water for you. Or you could have used a jet ski to push it out.
Now where do I send the money?:D

HokeySon
08-31-2007, 09:30 AM
You didn't even own it and you are submitting an insurance claim? Had a client try that once. Maybe you two can share a cell.

Jordy
08-31-2007, 09:32 AM
You didn't even own it and you are submitting an insurance claim? Had a client try that once. Maybe you two can share a cell.
Damn Bryan, you need to pick a story and stick with it. This just keeps getting worse!!! :(
http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/hole_0179sml.jpg

BEER&WATER
08-31-2007, 09:33 AM
what do i get to keep my mouth shut
SHARE THE WEALTH

Jbb
08-31-2007, 09:34 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38320&stc=1&d=1188581653

Jordy
08-31-2007, 09:35 AM
Hi, my name is Donna............
That's an interesting CASE to bring up in a sunk the jeep thread. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38320&stc=1&d=1188581653
You seem to have a lot of pics of the same Jeep for not owning it. Are you some kind of Jeep Stalker??? :idea:

OutCole'd
08-31-2007, 09:35 AM
Congratulations Bryan! Looks like they got it out of the lake.

HokeySon
08-31-2007, 09:38 AM
if you are going to camoflage it to keep the authorities off your tail, you probably shouldn't post pictures of your handiwork. I swear, fraudsters like you always get tripped up on the simplest things.
PS: Later asked if you could drive your jeep around the bottom of the lake to look for his boat.

Jbb
08-31-2007, 09:42 AM
Congratulations Bryan! Looks like they got it out of the lake.
Thank you...It's Brian

OutCole'd
08-31-2007, 09:45 AM
Thank you...It's Brian
If that's the case, then why have you been spelling it Bryan all this time? Trying to keep the cops off your tail Mr. Insurance frauder dude.....:mad:

BEER&WATER
08-31-2007, 09:45 AM
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME BRIAN HAS DONE THIS!!!
a resently discovered jeep has tie's back to him

Jbb
08-31-2007, 09:47 AM
If that's the case, then why have you been spelling it Bryan all this time? Trying to keep the cops off your tail Mr. Insurance frauder dude.....:mad:
I will say it again ..In case you haters missed it
I have a Cobra ...not a Jeep...
I do not play golf
I have never committed Insurance fraud
My Name is spelled Brian
Thank you

yopengo
:idea: :eek:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38325&stc=1&d=1188582474

Jbb
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME BRYAN HAS DONE THIS!!!
a resently discovered jeep has tie's back to him
Not mine!

HokeySon
08-31-2007, 09:49 AM
I will say it again ..In case you haters missed it
I have a Cobra ...not a Jeep...
I do not play golf
I have never committed Insurance fraud
My Name is spelled Brian
Thank you
that's a good start Byrone. Now stick with this story and get down to Argentina quickly before they get on your tail.

BEER&WATER
08-31-2007, 09:56 AM
Not mine!
OF COURSE NOT!!!! thats all part of the scam

Jbb
08-31-2007, 10:00 AM
No Jeep.....Cobra!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181DSCF0017co.JPG

HokeySon
08-31-2007, 10:02 AM
No Jeep.....Cobra!
Sweet! you got a new body to put on the jeep, that'll keep the authorities guessing. Still, I would get down to South America before it is too late.

Jordy
08-31-2007, 10:02 AM
No Jeep.....Cobra!
Looks to me like you're taking that picture from a somewhat elevated location, such as the back seat of a Jeep. :idea:
Nice try Byzqron. (note that the Z and Q are silent). :D :D :D

BEER&WATER
08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
No Jeep.....Cobra!
do the exhaust pipes work on the pass side or the drivers side / 4 cyl jeeps would not need 8 pipes

HokeySon
08-31-2007, 10:10 AM
do the exhaust pipes work on the pass side or the drivers side / 4 cyl jeeps would not need 8 pipes
SHHHHHH. It all part of the deception. New rims, new body, dual pipes -- who would suspect there is a little water logged jeep below that racey exterior?

Froggystyle
08-31-2007, 10:26 AM
Nice try Byzqron. (note that the Z and Q are silent). :D :D :D
It's very difficult to pronounce, not many can...
You forgot the number 7 in there though...

BEER&WATER
08-31-2007, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE=The Bilge Idiot;2768576]:D
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5796/181dscf0017cojl0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)[/QUOTE
could we have a tow truck pulling the jeep ?? and a LE chasing them please / im refuring to the scrolling jeep

Froggystyle
08-31-2007, 11:48 AM
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5796/181dscf0017cojl0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Sweet. Took me a minute though... :D

6 Dollar Boat
08-31-2007, 12:06 PM
Sorry you lost your jeep...:(

yopengo
08-31-2007, 12:10 PM
That would be a lot of work, just to get a couple laughs
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3258/18021JBB-Jeep-2.gif

OutCole'd
08-31-2007, 12:17 PM
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5796/181dscf0017cojl0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
That would be a lot of work, just to get a couple laughs
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3258/18021JBB-Jeep-2.gif
F'n Bilge, you are friggen the MAN!!!!!!:D :D :D LMAO...
Glad to see Bryan taking all this in stride and no going all Beaver on us.

BEER&WATER
08-31-2007, 12:21 PM
Sorry you lost your jeep...:(
he dident lose HIS!!!!! jeep ( he recliamed it ) but the law man knows better
bryan has made it a very clouded ordeal for anyone to understand

Biglue
08-31-2007, 12:56 PM
Hey Byran.....sorry about your jeep dude. :D

Jbb
08-31-2007, 02:11 PM
I appreciate all the concern, but I dont have a Jeep......
and it's Brian
Nice work Bilge....lol

bunny 166
08-31-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks alot for throwing me under the bus BrYan :devil: ....That's not my Jeep--I would never own such a gay car, and don't get me in the middle of your insurance fraud shit. That's it--no more nudie pics for you--I thought we were friends! :mad:

Rexone
08-31-2007, 02:24 PM
Again ...people ..lets get together on this ...I have a Cobra..and a Jeep.....I really like Jeeps... :D
Jeep..... & Cobra!
I'll go with ya on the Jeep Bryan, but am calling bs on the Cobra. Everyone knows it's in the garage in pieces at best being used for a shelf for new jeep parts.
And about the no thatch scenario....
Perhaps next time consider painting the dead plants over by the door too and rake the dead leaves off the thatch. Would really spruce up the place.

Jbb
08-31-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks alot for throwing me under the bus BrYan :devil: ....That's not my Jeep--I would never own such a gay car, and don't get me in the middle of your insurance fraud shit. That's it--no more nudie pics for you--I thought we were friends! :mad:
What is this ...Pick on Bry....Brian day!...:mad:
It was just a joke Bunny hunny...:)
please dont cut me off on the nudie pics.....:jawdrop:
That would suck!

bunny 166
08-31-2007, 02:30 PM
What is this ...Pick on Bry....Brian day!...:mad:
It was just a joke Bunny hunny...:)
please dont cut me off on the nudie pics.....:jawdrop:
That would suck!
What sucks is your Jeep at the bottom of a lake, then you blaming me for your stupid shit....I bet your golf game sucks as bad as your parking skills... :mad:

Jbb
08-31-2007, 02:32 PM
I'll go with ya on the Jeep Bryan, but am calling bs on the Cobra. Everyone knows it's in the garage in pieces at best being used for a shelf for new jeep parts.
And about the no thatch scenario....
Perhaps next time consider painting the dead plants over by the door too and rake the dead leaves off the thatch. Would really spruce up the place.
The grass looks good....and you know it...
The Cobra is a work in progress.....and will be extra bad ass when finished...:D Check out the extra cool scoop!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181DSCF0044cc.JPG

Jbb
08-31-2007, 02:33 PM
What sucks is your Jeep at the bottom of a lake, then you blaming me for your stupid shit....I bet your golf game sucks as bad as your parking skills... :mad:
Not my jeep......I dont play golf
.....are we ok on the nudie pics....?...:(

bunny 166
08-31-2007, 02:40 PM
Not my jeep......I dont play golf
.....are we ok on the nudie pics....?...:(
Negative Ghostrider....all nudies will now be going to......................
Tom Brown!!! :devil:

Froggystyle
08-31-2007, 02:42 PM
Geez... talk about the shot heard round the world... I heard Tom's heart palpitate from way down here in SD !
Somebody get him some salts...

OCMerrill
08-31-2007, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=The Bilge Idiot;2768576]:D
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5796/181dscf0017cojl0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)[/QUOTE
could we have a tow truck pulling the jeep ?? and a LE chasing them please / im refuring to the scrolling jeep
Nice Cobra Brian...I mean Bryan. I just don't get this ole "Bait and switch"? This is still about the Jeep...just sitting there...all alone in the cold water. I am getting teary again.
And with working two jobs how in the hell do you have time to Golf? I bet there are some nice $2k Clubs in the trunk.:jawdrop: :)

Jbb
08-31-2007, 04:04 PM
Great......just get a running start before you kick me in the nudz.......Brown..:mad:
Geez... talk about the shot heard round the world... I heard Tom's heart palpitate from way down here in SD !
Somebody get him some salts...
Those pictures would make a real man blush......Probably Kill Brown...:jawdrop:
[QUOTE=BEER&WATER;2768680]
Nice Cobra Brian...I mean Bryan. I just don't get this ole "Bait and switch"? This is still about the Jeep...just sitting there...all alone in the cold water. I am getting teary again.
And with working two jobs how in the hell do you have time to Golf? I bet there are some nice $2k Clubs in the trunk.:jawdrop: :)
No bait & switch.....I dont own a Jeep.....I do own a Cobra...I dont play golf....all I do is ....work
...and its ...Brian

Rexone
08-31-2007, 04:07 PM
How about an update Bryan. Did you get your Jeep outta the water yet?

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 04:09 PM
I love you, Bunny.
I would consider it a privilege if you would allow me to murder and steal for you. :)
Hey Brian... look at me... Bunny is all... joking with me, and shit. :D :D :D

Jbb
08-31-2007, 04:11 PM
How about an update Bryan. Did you get your Jeep outta the water yet?
Yeah...It's Brian......I dont own a Jeep...It's Bunnies...:jawdrop:
I love you, Bunny.
I would consider it a privilege if you would allow me to murder and steal for you. :)
Hey Brian... look at me... Bunny is all... joking with me, and shit. :D :D :D
You get any of my pictures.......and I wont send any I took of Care:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 04:13 PM
You get any of my pictures.......and I wont send any I took of Care:jawdrop:
Let's see.... Care or Bunny... :D :D :D
Care has really got that young Courtney Love deal going on but Bunny is gorgeous. Give my best to care! :D

Jbb
08-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Let's see.... Care or Bunny... :D :D :D
Care has really got that young Courtney Love deal going on but Bunny is gorgeous. Give my best to care! :D
Care sez F**k Off Brown.....
I wounder if my former friend Bun Bun ...even knows where Brown lives....?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38343&stc=1&d=1188605718

Jbb
08-31-2007, 04:17 PM
I wonder if Bunny love knows Browns favorite restaurant...?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38344&stc=1&d=1188605818

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 04:17 PM
...even knows where Brown lives....?
She probably has a better idea than you do. You seem to think Care and I are neighbors..... somewhere in Sunnyvale. :D

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 04:18 PM
I wonder if Bunny love knows Browns favorite restaurant...?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38344&stc=1&d=1188605818
... now don't go dissing Zapata's. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 05:24 PM
Nice! :D
He has a blue wheelbarrow too. Man... that guy has the full hookup.

Jbb
08-31-2007, 05:24 PM
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3332/21831521lo9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
The evidence is in the barrow...:jawdrop:

Rexone
08-31-2007, 05:27 PM
Love the new floral look Bryan. You should keep your Jeep parts in the garage though so they don't rust.

Rexone
09-02-2007, 01:45 AM
Any update on your Jeep recovery Bryan?

beyondhelpin
09-02-2007, 06:42 AM
Dont know about the insurance job but when my buddies at the EPA get done with him he is going having trouble paying for a john boat.
Never ceases to amaze me when people document their illegal activities then post them. This will be an open and shut case.
Slick move dumb#^&. :mad: :mad: :mad:

OCMerrill
09-02-2007, 06:59 AM
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3332/21831521lo9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Looks like the freaking Emerald Forest back there. How do you even walk out in your backyard?
That Jeep grill just pisses me off Bryan. Taunting all us Jeep guys....
I can't post...to emotional.:mad:
Maybe you should see how a Rhino floats:idea:

Jbb
09-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Any update on your Jeep recovery Bryan?
No update ...never owned a Jeep...still dont..:)
Dont know about the insurance job but when my buddies at the EPA get done with him he is going having trouble paying for a john boat.
Never ceases to amaze me when people document their illegal activities then post them. This will be an open and shut case.
Slick move dumb#^&. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Easy ...I am EPA friendly.....No car sinker here...:)
Looks like the freaking Emerald Forest back there. How do you even walk out in your backyard?
That Jeep grill just pisses me off Bryan. Taunting all us Jeep guys....
I can't post...to emotional.:mad:
Maybe you should see how a Rhino floats:idea:
I do have a nice lookin yard this year ..now that it's raining some....
That grill is not mine ...It was planted there by a hater ...tryin to set me up...I have no need for a Jeep grill...

Jbb
09-02-2007, 01:18 PM
:eek:
:p

Rexone
09-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Keep up the good work on the plants Bryan. The yard is definately lookin good with all the fresh paint. Let us know when the jeep is back together and dryed out (that grill didn't just fall outta the sky you know). :rolleyes:

Jbb
09-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Keep up the good work on the plants Bryan. The yard is definately lookin good with all the fresh paint. Let us know when the jeep is back together and dryed out (that grill didn't just fall outta the sky you know). :rolleyes:
It's Brian.....write it down...:)

Rexone
09-02-2007, 02:12 PM
It's Brian.....write it down...:)
10-4 Bryan, got it. Have a good Labor Day working on your Jeep.

Jbb
09-02-2007, 02:15 PM
10-4 Bryan, got it. Have a good Labor Day working on your Jeep.
Thank you for making a note if it....No Jeep here to work on ......Instead I worked on beer machines earlier.....and now......a Cole..:D

Tom Brown
09-02-2007, 02:16 PM
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/21831521lo9%20(BI+TB).gif

Rexone
09-02-2007, 02:18 PM
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/21831521lo9%20(BI+TB).gif
I see the wind is blowing at Bryan's place. Nice choice of wheels Bryan.
They just scream e m o

Jbb
09-02-2007, 02:29 PM
I see the wind is blowing at Bryan's place. Nice choice of wheels Bryan.
They just scream e m o
Took advantage of the Labor Day sale......at Impy's.....:D

BarryMac
10-19-2007, 09:49 AM
So Bryon, any update for us on how the Jeep is coming along? We can't wait to see what you did to it after the "incident"... :idea: :D

Jbb
10-19-2007, 09:56 AM
So Bryon, any update for us on how the Jeep is coming along? We can't wait to see what you did to it after the "incident"... :idea: :D
Jeep?....What Jeep.......:D

SB
10-19-2007, 10:10 AM
For those who missed the first 28 pages last month:
A guy on the boards named Jet Boat Barry has a jeep he wanted to sell with high miles. So he jacked up the wheels and put it on a treadmill to run it backwards 140,000 miles. Disaster struck, it got loose, ran downhill, and into the water. Barry spent $4,000 on gas running it on the treadmill, but it only raised the value about $700 because the Jeep now has caviar in the ashtrays. :D :D :D

Jbb
10-19-2007, 12:26 PM
For those who missed the first 28 pages last month:
A guy on the boards named Jet Boat Barry has a jeep he wanted to sell with high miles. So he jacked up the wheels and put it on a treadmill to run it backwards 140,000 miles. Disaster struck, it got loose, ran downhill, and into the water. Barry spent $4,000 on gas running it on the treadmill, but it only raised the value about $700 because the Jeep now has caviar in the ashtrays. :D :D :D
Caviar.........in the ashtray...:)

bunny 166
10-19-2007, 01:14 PM
So BraYn, how are things with the Jeep recovery? And the truth, please....no more blaming me for your stupid moves. :mad: Hope you get her up and running soon....we can't wait to see pics! :)

rrrr
10-19-2007, 01:26 PM
Have a good weekend, Byran......:D

Jbb
10-19-2007, 01:27 PM
So BraYn, how are things with the Jeep recovery? And the truth, please....no more blaming me for your stupid moves. :mad: Hope you get her up and running soon....we can't wait to see pics! :)
Hey Baby....:p ...about those pics....:idea:

HalletDave
10-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Have a good weekend, Byran......:D
Ron,
It's Brine:D

bunny 166
11-09-2007, 12:54 PM
This beats the hell out of any treadmill/airplane thread :D
Yep, what he said....:D

BarryMac
11-09-2007, 01:09 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38235&stc=1&d=1188512469
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38236&stc=1&d=1188512657
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38237&stc=1&d=1188512657
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38238&stc=1&d=1188512657
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38239&stc=1&d=1188512657
I feel so sorry for Brine, he lost his Jeep and Golf Clubs. Oh the humanity... :(

Jbb
11-09-2007, 02:03 PM
I feel so sorry for Brine, he lost his Jeep and Golf Clubs. Oh the humanity... :(
NO.....Not mine...:)

Jbb
11-09-2007, 03:00 PM
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2539/jbbvw8.jpg
Wild thing looks good next to our Cobra......I would also like to thank Beaverretriever and his wife for taking us out in his new boat while were were in town for SEMA.....we had a blast!
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1981/jbbsgirlwv7.jpg

Jbb
11-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Chicks dig the JBB :D
yeah they do...:)

Jbb
11-09-2007, 03:55 PM
wtf...?
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2282/beevdc4.jpg

Jbb
11-09-2007, 04:05 PM
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/663/beevboboh9.jpg

MADDOG355
11-09-2007, 06:54 PM
I thought he was going to put the cobra motor and body on the jeep running gear? Don't tell me he scrapped the jeep remains to buy more paint for his yard. :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: