PDA

View Full Version : 496 HO Question

Daytona100
08-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Where dos the vacuum line go that attaches to the top of the circulating pump? Thank you for any info. Mike:D

Beer-30
08-31-2007, 06:42 AM
Gonna need a pic of what you are asking about. Do you mean the bypass hose that goes from the water pump to the intake? If so, that is the line that circulates water through the motor when the thermostat is closed - but I don't actually know if Gen-VIIs have this?

Not So Fast
08-31-2007, 06:52 AM
Gonna need a pic of what you are asking about. Do you mean the bypass hose that goes from the water pump to the intake? If so, that is the line that circulates water through the motor when the thermostat is closed - but I don't actually know if Gen-VIIs have this?
Were you up here last week Paul, thought I saw you towing down Industrail one day?????????? How you doing? NSF

Beer-30
08-31-2007, 07:00 AM
Were you up here last week Paul, thought I saw you towing down Industrail one day?????????? How you doing? NSF
Yup. That was me. We pulled into town Sat at around 1pm. Got to the house (rental) and then hit the lake around 3:30. BBQd in Steamboat until 7 or so. Off the lake close to 9.
Sunday AM to Topock, back to Sandbar, through Channel, stopped at the Turtle.
Monday to the Channel and hung for a few hours. Then off to Springs with a few swim stops in between. Back through the Channel and off the lake around 6. Headed straight to the Horseshoe for dinner and headed out of town around 9 the next morning.