PDA

View Full Version : Already been on the lake this AM..

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:03 AM
at 6AM and watched the sunrise. It was unbelievable with the storm clouds and flat water. Nobody else was on the water yet. Back home and making a good breakfast and looking forward to the day :).
Now, where is that coffee?
:)

Garrddogg
08-31-2007, 07:06 AM
Tom YOU ARE MY HERO!:D
Lucky Bastard!:D

Mr. C
08-31-2007, 07:10 AM
Damn, i hate you:D :D
okay maybe not hate, but shit im jealous.
at 6AM and watched the sunrise. It was unbelievable with the storm clouds and flat water. Nobody else was on the water yet. Back home and making a good breakfast and looking forward to the day :).

Quest4Fun
08-31-2007, 07:11 AM
NICE :D :D :D

nodigg
08-31-2007, 07:12 AM
No wories, its okay to be a hater when Tom keeps living the life we all wish we could!:mad: :D

a catered life
08-31-2007, 07:13 AM
Damn, i hate you:D :D
okay maybe not hate, but shit im jealous.
puck tom i jealous of your avatar:D

Jordy
08-31-2007, 07:13 AM
Jackass. I was on a jobsite at 5:15 this morning watching the sun rise. Lots of fun. :notam: :D

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:22 AM
Jackass. I was on a jobsite at 5:15 this morning watching the sun rise. Lots of fun. :notam: :D
Almost the same thing :)

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:23 AM
puck tom i jealous of your avatar:D
Just another pic from Lake Mohave.....

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:24 AM
No wories, its okay to be a hater when Tom keeps living the life we all wish we could!:mad: :D
You do Rick...you do :) You just don't realize it!

nodigg
08-31-2007, 07:25 AM
You do Rick...you do :) You just don't realize it!
I know, but a fella has to bust the chops of his buds ya know!
I hear your woman is back? You must be in heaven again.:D And short on sleep!

Jordy
08-31-2007, 07:26 AM
Almost the same thing :)
Yeah, lake on the boat watching the sun come up versus out on a jobsite making stupid unnecessary corrections on generators wired to model homes because the city inspector is a focktard. Yeah, I see how it's almost the same thing. :D :D :D
p.s. F Mohave. ;)

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:27 AM
For breakfast it is Maple Bacon, wheat toast, coffee and a breakfast dish I make. The breakfast "casserole" has cheese, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, hash browns, butter, brown sugar ham and a couple of eggs thrown in. Baked at 350 for 45 minutes. Great breakfast when at the river. You warm it up the next day and it is just as good if not better :)

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:28 AM
I know, but a fella has to bust the chops of his buds ya know!
I hear your woman is back? You must be in heaven again.:D And short on sleep!
Just served her breakfast in bed :)

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:29 AM
Yeah, lake on the boat watching the sun come up versus out on a jobsite making stupid unnecessary corrections on generators wired to model homes because the city inspector is a focktard. Yeah, I see how it's almost the same thing. :D :D :D
p.s. F Mohave. ;)
LOL...Like I said ALMOST

nodigg
08-31-2007, 07:29 AM
For breakfast it is Maple Bacon, wheat toast, coffee and a breakfast dish I make. The breakfast "casserole" has cheese, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, hash browns, butter, brown sugar ham and a couple of eggs thrown in. Baked at 350 for 45 minutes. Great breakfast when at the river. You warm it up the next day and it is just as good if not better :)
DAMN! After all the Chorizo and Egg I made you too! Never even got a whiff of your breakfast special! Or breakfast in bed:( :idea: :D

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:30 AM
DAMN! After all the Chorizo and Egg I amde you too! Never even got a whiff of your breakfast speacial!:( :idea: :D
I make it all the time during the Harley Run. You seem to always be missing for whatever reason :idea:
Your loss BIACH!

Jordy
08-31-2007, 07:31 AM
And short on sleep!
Well, when you get to be his age, how much sleep do you really need??? :D :D :D
At your age, should you really be eating like that??? :D :D :D

nodigg
08-31-2007, 07:32 AM
bam!

Mr. C
08-31-2007, 07:34 AM
Now you 're going to far with breakfast and all:devil: :D
We make something very similar, next time take some bread and cube it into 1/2" size pieces spread on the top of the casserole and drizzle with some melted butter. Makes a nice topping IMO

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:38 AM
I thought you needed more sleep as you got older. The opposite is true with me. I am a rebel like that...and shit :)
I guess you could say I am lucky but I literally can eat anything I want and it never seems to bother my Doctor one bit. They are always amazed at my blood work when I get my yearly physical. So......the answer is YES, I can eat like that :)

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:39 AM
Now you 're going to far with breakfast and all:devil: :D
We make something very similar, next time take some bread and cube it into 1/2" size pieces spread on the top of the casserole and drizzle with some melted butter. Makes a nice topping IMO
Yep....that or some cornflakes. I usually just broil the top for a few minutes and that does the job.
I am fat and happy now....lol

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 07:40 AM
My girl is taking a nap after breakfast so I guess I am going to go sit by the pool with a fresh cup of coffee :)

spectras only
08-31-2007, 08:22 AM
My girl is taking a nap after breakfast
Sounds like you had a tough night ,Tom :idea: :D

AirtimeLavey
08-31-2007, 09:28 AM
Nice. In 2 wks. I'll be the other boat out there at the crack of dawn. 4 days of skiing/boarding at sunrise, then golf at 1, then 2 on 2 v-ball or b-ball, dinner, a little black jack. Annual guys' trip. Bringing lots of advil. :D :D

CampbellCarl
08-31-2007, 10:22 AM
F that Lake Mohave place, i hate it! Oh ya, on my way in an hour!
CC
Tom, you gonna be around GA this weekend?

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Tom, you gonna be around GA this weekend?
Maybe.....I will keep an eye out for you. More than likely not though.

voodoomedman
08-31-2007, 01:11 PM
I was on Mohave once and about 7 am the basin was completely flat and calm. There were white clouds in the sky reflecting off of the lake and it basically looked like the water was the sky. Had it full throttle with 6 adults in the boat and it was surreal like I was floating on clouds. Nice when it's like that and nobody is around.

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 01:19 PM
I was on Mohave once and about 7 am the basin was completely flat and calm. There were white clouds in the sky reflecting off of the lake and it basically looked like the water was the sky. Had it full throttle with 6 adults in the boat and it was surreal like I was floating on clouds. Nice when it's like that and nobody is around.
You mean like this :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/124_2500.JPG

voodoomedman
08-31-2007, 01:25 PM
You mean like this :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/124_2500.JPG
Nice. Just about like that with a few more white clouds. I've said it before and I'll say it again the town of Havasu is better to have a house than in BHC but Mohave (excepting that Katherine Landing sucks) is a far better lake.

DILLIGAF
08-31-2007, 01:32 PM
Nice. Just about like that with a few more white clouds. I've said it before and I'll say it again the town of Havasu is better to have a house than in BHC but Mohave (excepting that Katherine Landing sucks) is a far better lake.
I rather enjoy being able to get away and I pretty much keep to myself up here in BH. That would not be possible in Havasu, at least for me it wouldn't. KL is of course a nightmare for most but I have that covered so no biggie on my end :)