PDA

View Full Version : How many people on here think

27 Awesome cat
08-31-2007, 08:07 PM
Kilrtoy is a dick?

ccfdland
08-31-2007, 08:08 PM
no comment(even though this is a comment)

BLOWN HOWARD
08-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Come on he like UCLA he has to be a DICK
:sqeyes: :sqeyes:

squirt'nmyload
08-31-2007, 08:10 PM
should we care?????????????

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 08:11 PM
... he called me a soccer mom minivan reckless driver, whatever the hell that means. :D
Do you drive an H2?

Goldilocks
08-31-2007, 08:11 PM
I don't.
Oops, was I only supposed to answer if I do think he is a dick? :D

River Runin
08-31-2007, 08:16 PM
My post count's to low to Answer! ;)

H2OT TIMES
08-31-2007, 08:35 PM
No. Ford F250 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4. Furthest thing from a minivan one could imagine. You pretty much have to climb on top of a minivan to get in.
Isn't that called an H2 recovery vehicle?

USCFAN
08-31-2007, 08:42 PM
I reserve the right to answer at a later date...:idea:

JetBoatRich
08-31-2007, 08:43 PM
he has his own style:rolleyes:

YeLLowBoaT
08-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Lets just say DCB = dumb cop boater do to him.

Mandelon
08-31-2007, 09:01 PM
He might be a paint in the ass, but when his wife is out there with him, its worth it. :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
08-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Too soon to tell.....................:devil:

3 daytona`s
08-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Kilrtoy is a dick?
:idea:

John.
08-31-2007, 09:30 PM
He seemed like a nice guy when I met him during our visit to Havasu. Even waved to us. :D

hoolign
08-31-2007, 09:34 PM
He's never done me any wrong on the boards and I've never met the man. So I suppose my answer has to be "No, I don't think he's a dick" I think he takes his ribbing pretty good considering how many times he's been targeted by people that are jealous of him. Shit ..hot wife, nice car, nice boat..guys doin alright!

Phat Daddy
08-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Whos Kilrtoy???

ColeTR2
08-31-2007, 10:02 PM
I have the right to remain silent. Anything I say can and will be used against me...... NO!

Redwing247
08-31-2007, 10:27 PM
Kilrtoy is a dick?
Pot stirer... :D

socalmoney
08-31-2007, 10:30 PM
Seems like a dick move to start a thread asking if someone is a dick.

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 10:57 PM
I like Kilrtoy. He's a cool guy to have around.
I think the biggest knock people have against him is he doesn't think like everyone else.

YeLLowBoaT
08-31-2007, 10:58 PM
I like Kilrtoy. He's a cool guy to have around.
I think the biggest knock people have against him is he doesn't think like everyone else.
He thinks????? :confused:

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 11:00 PM
He thinks????? :confused:
It's hard to imagine he has a cerebral side when he's not in our face all the time with his opinions and ideas, isn't it? This is the way people with self confidence conduct themselves. :cool:

YeLLowBoaT
08-31-2007, 11:02 PM
It's hard to imagine he has a cerebral side when he's not in our face all the time with his opinions and ideas, isn't it? This is the way people with self confidence conduct themselves. :cool:
Oh you mean he thinks his shit does not stink... why didn't you just say so?

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 11:08 PM
I take it you had a disagreement with Kilrtoy at some point?
So have I but I still like and respect him.
My disagreement with Kilrtoy was.... get this.... he used to beat the shit out of Topless. I've been friends with Topless for several years so I figured I'd help her out a bit. Can you believe that? lmao! :D
Now I'm friends with both and don't particularly see the need to assist either. I just sit back and enjoy. :cool:
In fact, there have been times I wish Topless would step in and help me out when things got a little argumentative. :(

hot_diggity_dog
08-31-2007, 11:10 PM
Kilrtoy is a dick?
What a bunch of Fockin Pu ssies
Kilr will read right through all of your Suck A ss post. You don't get to over 20k and not know who's full of Shiat.
Of course he's a Dick that's why she married him.
See ya on Sunday Miguel going to Chill on Saturday.
Oh Ya your a Dick LOL
Who post these threads anyway's
Hot ( Got Balls) diggity Dog

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 11:19 PM
What a bunch of Fockin Pu ssies
Easy where you aim that thing, dog. There only seems to be two people in this thread with much of an opinion on the subject.

bunny 166
08-31-2007, 11:27 PM
Kilrtoy is a dick?
Kilr is way hot.....especially when he sports the mullet....Yum yum!!!:D :D Who loves ya' baby??!! :D :D
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n169/trailerpark_tj/kilrmullet.jpg

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 11:29 PM
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

bunny 166
08-31-2007, 11:32 PM
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif
Don't worry....You're still #1 in my book... ;)

hot_diggity_dog
08-31-2007, 11:33 PM
Easy where you aim that thing, dog. There only seems to be two people in this thread with much of an opinion on the subject.
TB you know I had the Penis Reduction surgery due to back problems!!:rolleyes: ;) :D
HDD

hoolign
08-31-2007, 11:34 PM
Don't worry....You're still #1 in my book... ;)
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

Jyruiz
08-31-2007, 11:34 PM
Seems like a dick move to start a thread asking if someone is a dick.
Thats what I was thinking.

hoolign
08-31-2007, 11:35 PM
TB you know I had the Penis Reduction surgery due to back problems!!:rolleyes: ;) :D
HDD
That's not called surgery..that's called taking 1 step forward :)

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 11:37 PM
I had a penis reduction about 10 minutes ago and you don't here me whining about it.

bunny 166
08-31-2007, 11:38 PM
No way is Kilr a dick....You obviously haven't met him....He's cool....:)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1171.JPG
He is a dick online, though, and don't f**k with Yvonne....nothing good comes from that... :devil:

hot_diggity_dog
08-31-2007, 11:39 PM
I had a penis reduction about 10 minutes ago and you don't here me whining about it.
What did you just dump out your latest creation!:sqeyes: :idea: :)
HDD

bunny 166
08-31-2007, 11:39 PM
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif
Hey Hooli--how's Canada treating ya'? :)

hoolign
08-31-2007, 11:44 PM
Hey Hooli--how's Canada treating ya'? :)
Sometimes good, sometimes not so good. Today is about 70% good, and if that pic of you... was more of you ...Today would be in the high 90 percentile :D :D

bunny 166
08-31-2007, 11:47 PM
Sometimes good, sometimes not so good. Today is about 70% good, and if that pic of you... was more of you ...Today would be in the high 90 percentile :D :D
Thanks Hooli---There are more in my gallery, LOL...Miss chattin' with ya'....Have a great Labor Day... ;)

hoolign
08-31-2007, 11:49 PM
Thanks Hooli---There are more in my gallery, LOL...Miss chattin' with ya'....Have a great Labor Day... ;)
You to, have a great weekend chick!

DRMCAT
09-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Thank Goodness he does not wear "Crocs", sorry Steve!

Kyote
09-01-2007, 06:43 AM
I have never met Miguel so I cannot comment on him personally.
I have noticed, however, that his posts are sometimes Flacid and sometimes they are Hard. If that makes any sense.

Flyinbowtie
09-01-2007, 07:22 AM
I don't think he is a dick at all.
I have never met him, just chatted with him on here and in a few PM's about Havasu and subjects of a professional nature. He is open about his life, and because he enjoys it so much he tends to draw criticism from those who don't share hs views, or are jealous for some reason. His open candor also leaves him open to criticism, and when you're honest about stuff, that means if you make a boo-boo people who have a bitch with you get a free shot at ya. It takes thick skin to handle that.
People who pick on or tease his wife draw his wrath. (I am with him there)
His wiife has demonstrated that she has his back. (As does mine.)
Is there something wrong with that?
I honestly believe that were I to be in Havasu, and find him in the channel and introduce myself, we would share a beer, a few laughs, and maybe he'd give me a ride in his boat. If we got the urge, and our wives agreed we might go to dinner or something.
I also know that if he was going to be in my neck-o-the-woods, I'd hope he felt comfortable enough with me to give me a shout, and I'd be happy to show him the sights in my little corner of the world.
I wonder how many people on HB who form opinions about others do so because of some slight they think a friend has been subjected to by some, "Offender", and run with that; just rallying around the flag of the "offended", not based on an honest disagreement on a topic being debated or some other expeirence they have first hand knowledge of.
I enjoy spirited debate. I form opinions about a persons position based upon the logic of there support for that position, which usually is based upon thier personal experience.
Classifying sombody as a dick usually takes more time. I think it would be foolish to form an opinion on whether or not somebody is a dick, or whether I would enjoy their company based solely upon open conversation on the freakin' internet. The handful of PM's I've shared with Miguel have been private, and "Dick" is not my conclusion.
If in fact we ever met, and something did take place that made me think I had a reason not to like him, or anybody else for that matter, then what would happen is I wouldn't seek out his company again.
There are few people on the planet with whom I have strong enough disagreement to go to the effort of calling them a dick. I tend to expend as little effort as is possible in their regard, cause they ain't worth it.
Since I shared a profession with Kilrtoy, I know first hand what some of the crap he has dealt with is, and I know the strength of character it takes to work in that field, something that isn't known unless you've walked the walk, contrary to what all the experts think.
***boat isn't as much fun as it used to be.
Life is far too short for engaging in some of the B.S. flying around in here these days.
But then that is just my opinion, ya know?
And opinions are like rectums, everybody's got one...
(Tom, that is your cue...:D )

Parker Dreamin
09-01-2007, 07:30 AM
He is in law enforcement, of course he is a dick......j/k
He does not hold back with his opinions, so some will always think he is a dick when playing devils advocate.
oh, and his wife is hot too............ so who cares if you think he is a dick, just dont talk to him.
Do you think Frenchie is a dick ?

Classic Daycruiser
09-01-2007, 07:34 AM
Kilrtoy is a dick?
Please define dick:D :D :D :idea:

Cheap Thrills
09-01-2007, 07:35 AM
Of the years I've been here, I have had very little interaction with Miguel.
None of that interaction was negative. I have at times seen opinionated responses from him that would be considered abrasive. But I don't hold that against him. After all we ALL can be dicks at times. I have my moments, you have your's And Miguel has his just like anyone else.
So no, I don't consider him or anyone else here to be one.
Now get off your little Bitchwagon and do something productive.
T. Fired that shot. and I'm back out.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 07:45 AM
Well I guess I am going to jump into this thread with both feet..
I have met both Miguel and Yvonne..
They are both great people. sometimes people do not agree with what he says or does.. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. you may not agree with some things he does but I will tell you right now.. you could be anyone on here he argues with and if you were in trouble on the water. He would step up and help you out. and that is a fact.
regardless what you may think of them or him or her.. I can say they are friends with you or your enemy and they will go the extra mile to help anyone out in trouble.
I know him and Yvonne were not too happy with the threads I have put up.. But like I said. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..
I am not kissin anyones a$$ if that's what some are thinking because of what happen on another thread. I am voicing my opinion on two people I know personnaly and I know they are good people. some may not agree with what they do or have done . I may not agree with some things Miguel or Yvonne post or say but I am also sure they do not agree with some of the things I post either. :D
everyone on these boards.. I don't care who you are.. is a different person in person. alot if not most hide behind a screen name .. some people on here you think are the biggest a$$holes in the world but once you meet them.. Wham.. they are different.. Take Jordy for instance.. ( love you honey) he is or can be a a$$ at times But let me tell you.. He to me is one of the nicest guys I have met on these boards. I didn't like him on the boards but once I met him in person.. It was totally different.
I guess my point to this long a$$ post is.. Don't judge him too hard until you actually have met him. or others for that matter. who know maybe oneday you will be his or someone elses good friend.:)

Classic Daycruiser
09-01-2007, 07:48 AM
My opinion on the subject was based strictly on my interactions with him personally. I could care less what he does with everybody else.
Here's another personal example. I got hit in my kid's school parking lot by another parent pulling out into the side of my vehicle. I posted on here exactly what happened and he went into one of his assaults on me about how it was my fault, citing vehicle codes, etc. He was relentless about how it was my fault. The guy called his insurance company 20 minutes after he got home, admitted that is was 100% his fault and his insurance company paid to have my vehicle fixed within the week, even bought me a rental car. He even went as far as to insist that my insurance company, Allstate, wouldn't pay either because they are the worst insurance company in the world. BS like that just irritates me to no end. I don't care if you're a know it all, just be right.
My problem with his actions at that time were that he is law enforcement. Him coming on and stating very matter of fact that I was at fault lends of air of credibility, moreso than if I said it.
Nothing against you, but i agree with dick:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 07:50 AM
VERY WELL SAID mrs.v:) NOW GO MOP THE FLOOR:D
LOL!! I should.. But I am not Just cause you TOLD me too. :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 07:51 AM
I have absolutely no doubt that this is true. I'm the same way. I'm not going to leave somebody hanging because we had a disagreement on an internet forum.
That is cool.. To me that is a true boater.. I would even tow in CRZYBTCH.. :jawdrop: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 08:04 AM
I have another comment also..
sinse we are talking about Kilrtoy I thought I would add..
I have also met Topless.. we all know she in opinionated as all of us are. :D But she in my book is a very nice person also.Many may not agree with her opinion either. Regardless what she posts.. Her and Kilr have been at each others throats for quite sometime nowsome things were said out of line on both sides. But I am sure maybe oneday, They will both see how childish it is and bury the hatchet. :)
love you both and don't make me go beaveretreiver on you guys again.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 08:05 AM
:D
yes you will:D and get mr.v a cold beer:D :D PLEASE:)
ROTFLMAO!! I will not.. :devil: :D

speedneeder
09-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Personnally, I've never even thought about it. I do find it an odd question to post. Your not looking for feedback because you are thinking about asking him out are you?;)

Flyinbowtie
09-01-2007, 08:11 AM
And another thing.
Mrs Vee, well I ain't met her either, but I know she is cool becasue we have also talked ALOT. Therefore her husband, who I also ain't met, must be cool; too. What she said about The Kilrtoys is exactly what I would have expected from her; she is a class act.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 08:14 AM
And another thing.
Mrs Vee, well I ain't met her either, but I know she is cool becasue we have also talked ALOT. Therefore her husband, who I also ain't met, must be cool; too. What she said about The Kilrtoys is exactly what I would have expected from her; she is a class act.
Oh Thank you.. and I will have to say we have never met but I know you and your wife have big hearts. and would do anything for anyone in need. ;)

MBlaster
09-01-2007, 08:35 AM
This is not the only web forum I belong to. I find it is one of the least moderated "normal peeps" forums that I visit. In alot of forums personal attacks are reason enough for the banstick.
Here at ***boat, I have found that personal attacks are not only tolerated but encouraged.
I find that to be slightly disturbing given this is a community forum where I have made new friends and met so many cool people.:(

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 08:39 AM
This is not the only web forum I belong to. I find it is one of the least moderated "normal peeps" forums that I visit. In alot of forums personal attacks are reason enough for the banstick.
Here at ***boat, I have found that personal attacks are not only tolerated but encouraged.
I find that to be slightly disturbing given this is a community forum where I have made new friends and met so many cool people.:(
As long as I have been here.. Most are not encouraged by the mods. They do let somethings go.. But only to a certain extent. They will lock threads, delete threads and so on when it gets out of hand. There is a limit and when it is pushed.. Poof warning to the posters and or suspension and a locked or deleted thread.
But I do agree.. There is more personal bashing here then before. :)

fatboy95
09-01-2007, 08:40 AM
You know it's not cool to have your own opinion on ***boat, at least not one you're willing to write down. ;)
Boy, do I know all about that one....:D :D

Mrs. Jyruiz
09-01-2007, 09:38 AM
Kilrtoy is a dick?
I've met Miguel and his wife once and I thought they were great. I just don't understand the point of this thread. I am sorry to say that this thread is so ridiculous. Guys I know that we don't get along with everyone, but asking what everyone else thinks is childish.

EAZYKILLER2006
09-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Kilrtoy is a dick?
No way if you knew miguel
he is way kewl
Their kids are sooo well behaved
and his wife is beautiful
what else can you as for?
Funny how jealous SOME people are...

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 10:08 AM
you can say that again.. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Hey, my wife is beautiful too (to me anyway) and my kids are well behaved and I'm still a dick. :D
LMAO!!:D :D

Mrs. Jyruiz
09-01-2007, 10:45 AM
The thing is, Miguel has started threads similar to this many times. Threads that the only intention was to cause bad feelings. Not that it makes it right I suppose.
I can understand how people can rub eachother the wrong way or say things just to cause problems, but I just don't see how with all the horrible shit that is going on around the world, that people would purposely go out of their way to make others feel bad or feel stupid. I have read all the animosity that goes on some of the threads. In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

USCFAN
09-01-2007, 10:54 AM
I can understand how people can rub eachother the wrong way or say things just to cause problems, but I just don't see how with all the horrible shit that is going on around the world, that people would purposely go out of their way to make others feel bad or feel stupid. I have read all the animosity that goes on some of the threads. In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"
This is ***boat, that will never happen. Besides I think most come here to see the train wrecks.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 11:00 AM
you have to also take into concideration.. some bring the drama to themselves.. :)

Daytona100
09-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Luv ya Kilr...........And I dont mean that in a gay way either!!!!!!!:D i

TRUMP TIGHT
09-01-2007, 11:41 AM
Better to be a dick then a push over!!;)

Tom Brown
09-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Hey, my wife is beautiful too (to me anyway) and my kids are well behaved and I'm still a dick. :D
You've just listed all the reasons we enjoy having your reckless, mini-van driving soccer mom ass around. :cool:

Her454
09-01-2007, 12:39 PM
These are the type of posts that fuel the ***boat lynchmob mentality. I know, if you dont like it, dont read it.
I've had my disagreements with both Kilr and Yvonne. I voiced my opinion and they voiced theirs and let it go at that. People can agree to disagree.
I think if I were to meet the Kilrs in Havi or anywhere else I would introduce myself to them and take it from there. Some people have very different personalities dealing with them face to face rather than a keyboard.
I prefer to deal with people that speak their mind and stand their ground rather than start chickenshit threads about "who is a dick".

Jbb
09-01-2007, 12:46 PM
People can agree to disagree.
......LOL.....are you new here....:p

Phat Matt
09-01-2007, 02:57 PM
He is a dick. I tried calling him last night around 11:30pm when the Imperial County Sheriffs had us cornered in the desert and I couldn't get a hold of him.
Well he then tried to call me back and I couldn't answer it because my phone locked up. Next thing you know I am getting a ride in the back of the cops SUV. :mad: I blame him for my phone locking up! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I think he used his special dick powers to lock up my phone. :mad: Dick!

yopengo
09-01-2007, 03:06 PM
No, I don't.

Jbb
09-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Why does it seem like so many people place tremendous import on being the same as everyone else?
Kilrtoy is a different man. One of the ways he is different from many here is he doesn't come on here and tell us we should be like him.
Why are we scared of variety?
I have no problem with Kilrtoy's online personality. I get a kick out of his posts. In fact, I consider him a friend.
I have no doubt.... and I mean zero doubt... that I could beat the hell out of him with childish shots and petty put downs.... and he would just take it and get a kick out of it. Worst case, he might throw back a few volleys of his own. All in jest. He knows who his friends are. He wouldn't get all butt-hurt. ..... but if I were to go down there and meet him, anything that has transpired on the forums would not be brought up, or only be brought up in a reminiscent sort of way. After reminiscing, he and I would go to church together and pray for world peace and an end to unnecessary drama.
This is how I believe Kilrtoy to be, going only by his online personality. He has my respect.
Accepting people is the reason I can ask Ratso for dating advice. The only group more diametrically opposed to Ratso's dating lifestyle than me are monks.... and even that is arguable, if the stories my clergyman tells can be believed. .... and yet I've found his wisdom on the subject, while often funny as hell, to be absolutely enlightening and valuable on a number of levels. Seriously.
What's right for one person may not be right for the next. These difference do not preclude both people from being high quality people.
What's next ....Brown...you plan on going all....Wally Cleaver on us...?

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 03:29 PM
What's next ....Brown...you plan on going all....Wally Cleaver on us...?
Ward.. not Wally.. :D

hot_diggity_dog
09-01-2007, 03:33 PM
He is a dick. I tried calling him last night around 11:30pm when the Imperial County Sheriffs had us cornered in the desert and I couldn't get a hold of him.
Well he then tried to call me back and I couldn't answer it because my phone locked up. Next thing you know I am getting a ride in the back of the cops SUV. :mad: I blame him for my phone locking up! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I think he used his special dick powers to lock up my phone. :mad: Dick!
Hey here's another Dick in the House:sqeyes:
Now that I think about it most of the peeps I know from the boards are Dicks, except Mrs Flying Vee she doesn't have one:idea: ;)
Hey Dick are you in Havi right now, getting ready to Q!:D
HDD

27 Awesome cat
09-01-2007, 05:53 PM
When you graduated High School, did you leave your mind there?
Who said I graduated yet?:D

Phat Matt
09-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Hey Dick are you in Havi right now, getting ready to Q!:D
HDD
Not in Havi this weekend. :(
I do have some steaks to Q myself though. :)