PDA

View Full Version : The Boat Business...

ratso
09-01-2007, 02:31 PM
We were so freakin' busy this week... I worked the past 18 hours straight and we're about to get the last boat out. There's a huge fireworks show tonight on the lake, and I'm too tired to go now...:( Oh well, guess I'll gear up for tomorrow...:idea:
I know Photo Chick and Jetboat Guru and Shark are at the boat drags. I might meet up with them for a couple hours tomorrow before hitting the lake. They mentioned they might meet me out later tonight and do some partying... gonna go get some rest for a couple hours and see where the weekend leads...:idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-01-2007, 02:34 PM
We were so freakin' busy this week... I worked the past 18 hours straight and we're about to get the last boat out. There's a huge fireworks show tonight on the lake, and I'm too tired to go now...:( Oh well, guess I'll gear up for tomorrow...:idea:
I know Photo Chick and Jetboat Guru and Shark are at the boat drags. I might meet up with them for a couple hours tomorrow before hitting the lake. They mentioned they might meet me out later tonight and do some partying... gonna go get some rest for a couple hours and see where the weekend leads...:idea:
Take a nap and get the second wind. Then head out...:)

HCS
09-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Drink a couple RedBulls and go man.

squirt'nmyload
09-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Drink a couple RedBulls and go man.
or score some meth :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
09-01-2007, 02:50 PM
or score some meth :D :D
I think the meth does less damage to your body then redbull does.

squirt'nmyload
09-01-2007, 02:56 PM
I think the meth does less damage to your body then redbull does.
:D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/beforeaftermeth.jpg

sorry dog
09-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Looks like she's lost at least 30 pounds...
...sounds like a money maker to me.

Rattle Can Lou
09-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Ratso...hook up with Photochick but dump the chump. Guru is like hangin out with a wet noodle. His phone will ring constantly with Nut Swingers like Flat Humorless and Billy B. and the Nut Nazi. Reggie Hammons will probably call too just to check on Kato. Anyway, Photochick is easy on the eyes and much more fun than goofball. Rest up, but not if your gonna meet him. He'd just put ya to sleep anyway...

ratso
09-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Ratso...hook up with Photochick but dump the chump. Guru is like hangin out with a wet noodle. His phone will ring constantly with Nut Swingers like Flat Humorless and Billy B. and the Nut Nazi. Reggie Hammons will probably call too just to check on Kato. Anyway, Photochick is easy on the eyes and much more fun than goofball. Rest up, but not if your gonna meet him. He'd just put ya to sleep anyway...
LOL... maybe I can get them to stay for our party Sunday night... He'll come back a changed man...;)
I'll give them a call before I head out tonight and see if they wanna meet up...